MA Political Science Distance Education in Hyderabad Admission 2023: MA Political Science Distance Education is a master’s degree program, and students can take admission after graduation and apply online or offline. The average fee of the program is INR 4,000- INR 20,000 per year, and students can complete this course in 2 years. Various colleges in Hyderabad provide MA Political Science courses in Distance Education, and students can check this article below.
- MA Political Science distance education admission has been started at MKU for the academic year session 2023-24 on 10 May 2023. Source
- The last date to apply for correspondence MA Political Science admission 2023-24 at Mumbai University is 30 June 2023. Click Here
- IGNOU Distance admission 2023 for MA political science has been announced. Students can apply till 30 June 2023. Click here
MA Political Science Distance Education in Hyderabad Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||INR 4,000- INR 20,000 per year|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MA Political Science Distance Education in Hyderabad Admission 2023
- The students can apply for the MA Political Science Admission in Hyderabad as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for admission MA Political Science course at the Presidency College, Chennai.
- The applicants can apply for admission MA Political Science course at the Hindu College, Delhi.
- The students can apply for admission MA Political Science course at St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata.
Eligibility Criteria: Students Should have passed Graduation (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 2 Years. It is divided into 4-semesters.
Fees: The students can check the MA Political Science Average Fee range of INR 20,000 – INR 80,000 Per Year.
- Students with good communication skills and humane social behavior are also a good match for it.
- Those who want to know the political system are willing to research political parties in India.
- Master of Arts in Political Science course also allows a student to become a political analyst.
Acharya Nagarjuna University MA Political Science Admission
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) DDE admission for the MA Political Science pg program online is closed for session 2023. The semester program holds a fee of INR 6530. MA Political Science will be taught in the Telugu Medium.
Candidates who have completed any bachelor’s degree from a Deb-approved university can visit the university portal, and apply online to the PG degree program. One can learn more about the ANU MA Political Science program by contacting learner support centers.
MA Political Science Distance Education from BRAOU Hyderabad
BRAOU or Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Formerly known as Andhra Pradesh Open University or Telangana Open University. This is a State level Public university recognized by UGC-DEB.
It offered an MA Political Science distance education course at the fee range of Rs 5,300 and Rs 5,000 for 1st and 2nd years respectively. Aspirants who have passed their bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant stream can apply for admission to this master’s degree program by paying an application fee charge of Rs 300.
|Course Offered||MA Political Science|
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Total Tuition Fees||
INR 53,000 for 1st year and INR 5,000 for 2nd year
|Duration||2 years (Distance/Correspondence)|
|Type of University||State|
|Year of establishment||1982|
MA Political Science Distance Learning in Hyderabad?
If someone working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for MA Political Science Distance Education in Hyderabad.
Jobs requiring a Master’s Degree in Political Science are in great demand in India and have a good work scope in the developing world today. Any student who has completed the MA Political Science Course is eligible to be placed in one of the MA Political Science Course placements. Aside from that, a wide variety of employment options are available in both the public and private sectors.
Job Area: The students can get jobs in the top area like Campaigns, Political Houses, Universities, Administration, etc.
MA Political Science Distance Education in Hyderabad Application Form
Interested candidates must visit the university’s official website for admission and further details. It is recommended to complete all the instructions. following steps given below.
- Visit the online portal for the application.
- Fill out all information without making any errors.
- Submit the application and all required documents.
- Pay fees at the time of application submission.
- Then wait for notification and selected the candidate list.
MA Political Science Distance Education in Hyderabad Universities List
- Osmania University
- University of Hyderabad
- Maulana Azad National Open University
- Potti Shreeramulu Telugu University
MA Political Science Distance Education in Hyderabad: Osmania University
Osmania University distance education will soon start admission for MA Political Science Distance Education in Hyderabad. For admission, students must register themself at the university portal and pay INR 300 registration fee to confirm admission.
The minimum eligibility for this course is graduation in any stream from a recognized university. The course fee at the university is INR 4,000 per year. And the duration of the course will be 2-4 years.
MA Political Science Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MA Political Science Distance Learning in Hyderabad. The candidates can check the name of the Top MA Political Science Colleges in India.
- Gargi College, Delhi
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Ramjas College, Delhi
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Hindu College, Delhi
MA Political Science Distance Education in Hyderabad Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Contemporary Political Theory||Political Sociology|
|Western Political Thought (From Plato to Hegel)||Comparative Politics|
|Research Methodology||Political Thinking Since Marx|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Practical Work/Exercise|
|Ancient Indian Political Thought||Indian Constitutional System|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|International Politics||Post-Cold War International Relations|
|Public Administration||Concept and Issue in Political Science|
|Politics in India||Indian Administration|
|Practical Work/Exercise||State Politics with Special Reference to U.P.|
|Modern Indian Political Thought||Dissertation and Viva Voce|
Question: Is it possible to take admission directly to the MA Political Science course?
Answer: It completely depends on the Hyderabad University 2023 academic session criteria. University may offer admission based on merit score or entrance exam.
Question: Can MA in Political Science be done in distance education mode?
Ans: Several UGC-DEB-approved universities offer Master of Arts in Political Science courses through distance learning mode. Also, various Government and private organizations offer opportunities to these candidates to make their careers similar to regular ones.
Be the first to leave a review.