MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2023: This programme is offered by various universities and institutions approved by the UGC and DEB. The program duration is 2 years. MA Political Science Distance Education program admission started at various universities for the 2023 session. The Admission applications for this program are expected to close on 31 March 2023 (tentative). Eligible candidates with the required documents and fees can apply before the last admission date.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Political Science
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 50% from a recognized university.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Fee: This correspondence course costs INR 10,000 to INR 25,000 per year.
- Top University: TNOU, Nalanda Open University, IGNOU, SOL DU, Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University, and more.
- Career-Wise: Recruiting areas such as political houses, campaigns, administration, and universities. An average salary in this field can be INR 4 to 8 LPA.
This program is intended for people who already have a bachelor’s degree. This program admits students based on their entrance exams or grades. Each university charges a different fee for this course. This degree covers Public Administration, Comparative Politics, International Relations, Public Law, and Political Theory. A basic registration fee for the MA Political Science ODL program is between INR 300 to 500.
Latest Updates MA Political Science Distance Education Admission
- MA Political Science Distance Education admission at Uttarakhand Open University is ongoing and the last date to apply for admission is 31 March 2023. Source
- IGNOU MA Political Science distance education registration’s last date is 20 March 2023. Source
MA Political Science belongs to the past, present and future aspects of politics. In this course, students understand politicians and politics. The social factors and differentiation in Indian populations are also explained in this MA Specilization. After that course, students can apply for journalism, politics, civil services etc.
MA Political Science Distance Education Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fees Approx.||INR 10,000 to INR 25,000 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
Is MA Political Science Distance Education worth it?
Distance MA, Political Science course, is an excellent career-oriented degree program that allows candidates to pursue related knowledge and high-salary job positions.
- Skills: Such degree courses enable the candidates to mediate and negotiate conflicts, effectively argue and debate, make clear idea presentations, properly use data to present information, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: It provides flexibility for time management where one can effectively set their study timings accordingly. This way, they can study and do other things they cannot focus on because of time shortages.
- Fee and Cost: In the distance institutes that offer this course, the fee structure varies from INR 10000 to INR 25000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Students can learn to complete their higher studies at the master’s level and can do a job for financial support by enrolling in a distance learning course.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Political Science DDE admission started in many state, central, and private institutions. Aspirants shall apply to institutions like Bharathidasan, Calicut, Dibrugarh, Himachal Pradesh university, etc. Admission to the MA Political Science program will be given to aspirants who have secured a bachelor’s degree in political science.
MA Political Science DDE teaches about western political thought, research methodology, political sociology, international politics, politics in India, modern Indian political thought, Indian administration, and more. The basic fee of the MA Political Science DDE is INR 11,000. Fees for MA in Political Science can be deposited yearly or semester-wise per the college structure.
The PG degree of MA Political Science DDE allows applicants to create a career as Political Consultant, Legislative Assistant, Campaign Organiser, Legislative Analyst, etc. The average salary of an MA Political Science professional is INR 3.6 LPA.
MA Political Science Distance Education Eligibility
- The students should have a Bachelor’s degree (BA in Political Science) from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- M.PHIL and PhD are the best choices after MA in Political Science.
- Master of Arts (Political Science) can be pursued by anyone who has passed their bachelor’s degree in Arts from a reputed university or college.
MA Political Science Distance Education Documents Required
Students are also required to send, or mail scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12thMark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
IGNOU MA Political Science Distance Education
IGNOU approves admission to the MA Political Science Distance learning program. Admission into this MA course is open till 20 March 2023. candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in BA Political Science or equivalent from a recognized university/institute of India.
It is not necessary to take any entrance examinations for admission to the IGNOU MA Political Science ODL programme.
MA Political Science Distance Education Skills Required
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding political scenarios is required.
- Enhance your leadership quality and ideas by following good leaders.
- Ability to interact with diverse populations.
MA Political Science Distance Education Employment Areas
MA Political Science graduates have many job opportunities in India. Candidates can work in either the public or private sector based on their interests and skills. Both have good things about them and work benefits. Some jobs that a person with this program can do, jobs are as follows:
- Government Agencies
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Policy Organizations
- Diplomatic Offices
- Public Relations Departments
- Intelligence Wings
- Social Work Organizations
MA Political Science Top Colleges in India
The students can check the name of the top MA Political Science Colleges in India. Top Universities and colleges are providing the MA Political Science distance education. Like Delhi University and IGNOU. The students can apply for the courses at these universities.
|St. Xavier’s College||Kolkata|
|Lady Shri Ram College for Women||Delhi|
|Lady Brabourne College||Kolkata|
After completing this MA in Political Science Distance Education, The students can get jobs like Academician, Political consultants, Activists, Managers, Archivists, Political Content writers, and many more.
- Public Opinion Analyst
- Corporate Public Affairs Advisor
- Legislative Analyst
- Political Commentator
- Corporate Social Policy Issues Analyst
- Political scientist
- Legislative Coordinator
- State Legislator
- Corporation Legislative Issues Manager
Salary: After completing this MA in Political Science, The students can get an average salary of Rs 4,00,000 to Rs 8,00,000 LPA.
MA Political Science Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Political Science Distance Education Syllabus
Following is a brief outline of the MA Political Science Distance Education Course syllabus from various universities and colleges.
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Western Political Theory||Modern Indian Political Thought|
|Indian Government & Politics||Contemporary Political Issues|
|Comparative Politics||Ancient Indian Political Thoughts|
|Theory of International Relations||Indian Administration|
|Internship & Training||Internship & Training|
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process for the MA Political Science distance learning program is structured either online/offline. Several universities or colleges in India follow the MA Political Science program admission process through the instruction below.
How To Apply for MA Political Science Distance Education Admission?
- Reach out to the MA Political Science ODL program offering colleges/universities.
- Select the link stating the admission/application form.
- Fill out the application form with specific details like the applicant’s name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Enter required information like personal, educational, communicational, etc.
- Upload documents (Marksheets/Certificates/PP Photo)
- Check the filled application form for the MA Political program
- Proceed and deposit fees via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Download form submission receipt.
MA Political Science Distance Education in Delhi
Delhi University, School of Open Learning: Delhi University approves admission to the master’s degree of Political Science for two years on the merit of qualifying or an entrance exam. Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s or similar level degree from SOL DU or any other approved university/college in India.
The fee for the MA Political Science program in the School of Open Learning is INR 11,480. SOL PG program fee is allowed to deposit yearly. The mode to deposit the SOL PG program fees comprises internet banking, debit card, credit card, etc. Confirmation of admission shall be sent to the registered email id of applicants.
- IGNOU MA Political Science Admission: Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission to the MA Political Science program through distance learning mode. The eligibility requirement for admission to the MA program is to have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. There will be no entrance examinations required for admission to this course.
MA Political Science Distance Education FAQs?
Ques. How can I take admission to MA Political Science?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online or offline ( i.e. filling out the form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your mail id and pay fees online.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedures, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this MA Political Science distance education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.