MA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2023: Masters in Public Relations is a 2-year PG program. In this program, Candidates polish their ability to communicate with the public. Through this course, you can get the modern Skills imp for fastly changing world. Students also learn reasonable skills such as writing news releases and creating a team. Teach you how to talk with journalists. It skilled you in how to maximize good public relations and minimize the lousy factor as well.
MA Public Relations Distance Education duration is two years. There are many options for Candidates in many fields for a promising future. This course enables you to know the daily life issues which become a big task for the whole country. After studying public relations, you take out a solution to many problems and save society and the government.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 15,000/year|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
MA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2023
The MA in Public Relations Distance Education is a 2-Year Post Graduate program. In this course, a candidate learns how to manage presidential organization, policies, and programs. The honored recruiting areas after completing this course are NGOs, Political parties, Government organizations, social welfare services, Indian civil services, etc. A candidate with an MA Public Relations Distance Education degree can get INR 15,000/ to 30,000/ starting Monthly salary.
MA Public Relations DDE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know all about the eligibility criteria to apply for MA Public Relations distance education admission. There are some important points to know about the eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates who want to apply for the MA in Public Relations must pass out a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must score 45-55% marks in the last qualifying examination (Bachelor’s degree).
- There is no particular age limit to applying for the program.
- Candidate should qualify BA degree in the relevant stream.
Jain University, Bangalore
The applicants can apply for admission to MA Public Relations at Jain University, Bangalore.
Amity University, Noida
The students can apply for admission MA Public Relations course at Amity University, Noida.
What is MA Public Relations Distance Learning?
Ma public relations is a valuable program with the primary goal to make Candidates specialists in communication on the international level. The study of this program is beneficial. This course offers many jobs.
1. Online learning is effortless. You can attend classes sitting anywhere. It reduces the cost. It also saves precious time, which wastes on traveling and daily preparation.
2. Online study offers you to continue your job alone with the degree. This system is best for teachers and Candidates who provide the best bonding. Through online classes, you can advance yourself by knowing about modern things.
3. Online classes offer you the flexibility of time to manage your timetable as you feel comfortable.
MA Public Relations DDE Application Form:
- Candidates can visit the university’s official website and can collect the online form.
- The registration form must be fulfilled with the required documents.
- Verify All mentioned info.
Fees: The candidates can check the MA Public Relations Average Fee approx INR 50,000 – INR 9,00,000 Per Year.
- Valid Id card.
- Educational status is attested form.
The practice of gradually leading the communication and transmission of information between a person or organization and the public, in general, is an activity referred to as public relations (PR). This class is intended for students who have logical thinking, which includes the application of logic and common sense to understand the benefits and drawbacks of potential ideas, assumptions, or solutions to a wide variety of issues.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Job Area
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like TV & Newspaper, Research & Educational Institutes, Radio & Magazine Advertisements, etc.
MA Public Relations Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA Public Relations Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of the top MA Public Relations Colleges in India:
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Amity University, Noida
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi national university of journalism and communication, Bhopal
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
- Indian Institute of Arts and Design, New Delhi
MA Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|PR Tools||Corporate Communication|
|Advertising and PR||Creativity and Campaign|
|Media Relations||Mini Project|
|Introducing Public Relations||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Event Management||Ethics in Strategic Communication|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Digital Profile||Industrial training|
Integrated Marketing Communication
|Human Relations in PR|
Introduction to Brand management
Be the first to leave a review.