MA Public Relations Distance Education 2023: Masters in Public Relations is a 2-year PG program. In this course, candidates polish their ability to communicate with the public. Through this course, you can learn the modern skills necessary for a fast-changing world. Students also learn reasonable skills such as writing news releases and creating a team. Teach you how to talk with journalists. It taught you how to maximize good public relations and minimize the lousy factor as well.
MA Public Relations Distance Education duration is two years. There are many options for candidates in many fields for a promising future. This course enables you to learn about the daily life issues that have become a big task for the whole country. After studying public relations, you find solutions to many problems and save society and the government.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 15,000/year|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
MA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2023
The MA in Public Relations Distance Education is a 2-year postgraduate program. In this course, a candidate learns how to manage the presidential organisation, policies, and programs. The honored recruiting areas after completing this course are NGOs, Political parties, Government organizations, social welfare services, Indian civil services, etc. A candidate with an MA Public Relations Distance Education degree can get an INR 15,000 to INR 30,000 in starting monthly salary.
The candidates can check the MA Public Relations Average Fee, which is approximately INR 50,000–INR 9,00,000 per year.
MA Public Relations DDE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know all about the eligibility criteria to apply for MA Public Relations distance education admission. There are some important points to know about the eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates who want to apply for the MA in Public Relations must pass a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must score 45–55% marks in the last qualifying examination (for a bachelor’s degree).
- There is no particular age limit to applying for the program.
- The candidate should qualify for a BA degree in the relevant stream.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|PR Tools||Corporate Communication|
|Advertising and PR||Creativity and Campaigns|
|Media Relations||Mini Project|
|Introducing Public Relations||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Event Management||Ethics in Strategic Communication|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Digital Profile||Industrial training|
Integrated Marketing Communication
|Human Relations in PR|
Introduction to Brand Management
MA Public Relations Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA Public Relations Distance Learning. The candidates can check the names of the top MA Public Relations Colleges in India:
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Amity University, Noida
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi national university of journalism and communication, Bhopal
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
- Indian Institute of Arts and Design, New Delhi
Jain University, Bangalore
The applicants can apply for admission to MA Public Relations at Jain University, Bangalore.
Amity University, Noida
The students can apply for admission to the MA Public Relations course at Amity University, Noida.
MA Public Relations DDE Application Form 2023
- Candidates can visit the university’s official website and collect the online form.
- The registration form must be filled out with the required documents.
- Verify all the information mentioned.
- Valid ID card.
- Educational status is an attested form.
What is MA Public Relations Distance Learning?
Ma Public Relations is a valuable program with the primary goal of making candidates specialists in communication on an international level. The study of this program is beneficial. This course offers many jobs.
1. Online learning is effortless. You can attend classes from anywhere. It reduces the cost. It also saves precious time, which is wasted on traveling and daily preparation.
2. Online study allows you to continue your job alone with the degree. This system is best for teachers and candidates who provide the best bonding. Through online classes, you can advance yourself by learning about modern things.
3. Online classes offer you the flexibility of time to manage your schedule as you feel comfortable.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Scope
A correspondence MA Public Relations degree has become more popular over the past few years. There is a demand for MA Public Relations degree holders with distance learning in both the private and public sectors. These graduates are often hired at high salaries by NGOs, banks, political parties, hotels, and police departments. The salary level of candidates varies depending on their experience level and job profile.
Career Prospects of MA Public Relations Distance Education
The practice of gradually leading the communication and transmission of information between a person or organization and the public, in general, is an activity referred to as public relations (PR). This class is intended for students who have logical thinking, which includes the application of logic and common sense, to understand the benefits and drawbacks of potential ideas, assumptions, or solutions to a wide variety of issues.
MA Public Relations Distance Education Job Area
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like TV and newspaper, Research and Educational Institutes, Radio and magazine Advertisements, etc.
- Communications Specialist
- Customer Service Manager
- Events Executive
- Guest Relations Associate
- Public Relations Officer
- Public Relations Executive
- Teacher & Lecturer
MA Public Relations Distance Education Employment Areas
- Academic Institutes
- Sahayam Intervention Centre – Delhi
- Biz Consultancy – Thiruvananthapuram
- Pratheeksha HR Consultancy – Palakkad
- Fresh Mindz Management – Coimbatore
Be the first to leave a review.