MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission 2023: Master of Arts in Sanskrit correspondence course admission is now started for the academic year session 2023-24, and the deadline to submit an online application form is 31 August 2023. MA Sanskrit distance learning is for students who cannot attend classes regularly. Many students are deprived either financially or because of their employment. They need an alternative to complete their studies, and this distance course is their best option.
- The last date to apply for MA Sanskrit distance education admission at KUK DDE is 31 August 2023. Source
- The last date to apply for admission to MA Sanskrit Distance Education admission at IGNOU is 31 August 2023. Source
- Online admission to distance MA courses has been going on at DU SOL, apply before the last date 11 September 2023. Source
The distance-oriented institutions like Acharya Nagarjuna University, Himachal Pradesh University, Calicut University, Karnataka State Open University, etc., shall open the window of registration in either January or July session.
Candidates are allowed to apply for the MA Sanskrit four-semester PG degree program by using online/offline mode. The admission to MA Sanskrit traditional course will be made on the performance in the bachelor’s degree. Candidates are required to have at least a bachelor’s degree in the BA Hons/General with Sanskrit as the main Subject.
MA Sanskrit two-year PG program stands to teach the basic, and advanced levels of Sanskrit Philosophy, Vedic Literature, Classical Sanskrit Literature, and associated history, etc. Having passed the MA Sanskrit PG degree allows individuals to work in the profiles like lecturer, Sanskrit typist, Sanskrit teacher, and more. The article will follow the admission process, detailed eligibility, fee, available distance universities, etc.
- MA Sanskrit Full Form: Masters of Arts in Sanskrit
- Eligibility: There is a requirement to become eligible for admission, one needs to have completed a bachelor’s degree in a similar discipline. Entrance is not commonly conducted and students just need 50% marks in previous studies.
- Duration: MA Sanskrit distance course has a minimum of 2 to 5 years duration.
- Fee: On an annual basis its average fee is about INR 12K to INR 40K.
- University: Some of the esteemed institutes where students can pursue MA Sanskrit distance education are the University of Mumbai, KSOU, IGNOU, and KU Kurushetra.
- Career-wise: Both the research and academic fields are the employment areas for these candidates. Almost INR 2.2 to 6.8 LPA is the salary of such postgraduates.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Sanskrit|
|Mode of Education||Distance Education|
|Type of Course||Language Course|
|Fee Structure||Students to Pay Rs 15,000 Per Year/*|
|Offered by||KSOU, ANU, HPU, Calicut University, and more.|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission 2023
The average fee for the MA Sanskrit program for various deemed, state and central universities is found between 13,200 to 20,100 INR. Students can deposit their respective course fees by using two sessions/per year. The PG degree fee is accepted by universities in the following ways: Debit Card, Credit Card, Demand Draft, Cash, and Net Banking.
Vedic hymns, Sanskrit philology, Moghaddam, Vedic literature, Kenopanishad, and other topics are covered in the MA Sanskrit programme. MA Sanskrit distance learning has many benefits, such as saving students precious time. You can use the remaining time for other financial or academic activities. Sanskrit distance learning courses are not as expensive as regular courses.
The admission, application, fee, entrance, available distance universities, benefits, and much more, have been further detailed in this article.
Latest University Distance Education
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates with a certificate of passing bachelor level in this field with specific marks from any recognized college in India are allowed to apply for entries.
- Candidates can apply for entries in M.PHIL AND Ph.D. after the MA Sanskrit distance education program.
- Students who have an interest in and good knowledge of it can go for this course.
- Those who want to go for higher degrees for teaching purposes are also a good match for it.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Duration:
- MA Sanskrit distance education course duration is 2 Years. Each year contains two semesters. It may be different as per institutes/colleges.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Fees:
- The students can check the MA Sanskrit distance education course Average Fee range is INR 10,000 – INR 1,00,000 Per Year.
- There is only approximate fee detail, Because they may be changed as per the University.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- The graduation Mark sheet and Certificate
- Event Management Agencies
- Educational Institutes
- Coaching Centres
- Government Offices
- Data Entry Centres
The students can get jobs in the top sectors like temples, translation service providers, etc.
- Sanskrit Teacher
- Online Transcript
- Training Officer Hindi
- Sanskrit Typist
- Home Tutor
- Swasth Britt and Shalakya Tantra Lecturer
- Colleges and universities
- private organizations
- private academic institutions
- translation service providers
- TV channels
- tourism sector
- print media organizations
After completing an MA in Sanskrit, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Charge||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8,000-12,000/y*||Varies from University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMSK-101||Poetics and Aesthetics||IMTSMSK-201||Introduction to Classical Sanskrit Literature|
|IMTSMSK-102||Grammar and Linguistics||IMTSMSK-202||Introduction to Dharmasastra|
|IMTSMSK-103||Indian Philosophy (more)||IMTSMSK-203||Introduction to Indian Philosophy and Philosophical Literature|
|IMTSMSK-104||Vedic Literature & History||IMTSMSK-204||Introduction to Sanskrit Scientific Literature|
|IMTSMSK-105||Internship & Training||IMTSMSK-205||Internship & Training|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Application Form 2023
ANUCDE, IGNOU, and a number of other universities now offer distance education admission forms for MA Sanskrit. Candidates who are interested in joining a particular university can apply before the deadline. Depending on the university, the last day to apply may differ for the 2023-24 academic session.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission Process
It is expected that the admission process for an academic, and calendar year cycle for MA Sanskrit will be carried out in accordance with the following.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission Process Online
- Reach the MA Sanskrit ODL admission Portal of any university
- Enter the Registration section
- Enter basic details in the form of Email, Mobile Number, Name, etc., to create an account
- Re-Login the MA Sanskrit admission account
- Complete all mandatory sections including Personal, Academic, etc.
- Proceed, and visit the documents section
- Upload originally scanned documents (JPG/JPEG/PDF)
- Deposit application, and a part of the course fee
- Save acknowledgment number/receipt against submission
MA Sanskrit ODL Admission Process Offline
- The blank ODL admission form or application form can be collected/downloaded from distance private, state, and central universities/institutions.
- One must read the instruction written on the application form
- Fill up the application or registration form with blue/black ballpen
- All details must be filled in accurately, and true to the academic/personal point of view
- Combine all documents together, and reach the admission center of the UGC-approved MA Sanskrit offering university.
- Deposit fee after verifying form, and documents
- Applicants must collect the receipt as an assurance of submission of the application form
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Colleges
The students can check the name of top MA Sanskrit Colleges in India;
- IGNOU -Indira Gandhi National Open University
- KUK -Kurukshetra University
- Sastra University
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- Hans Raj College, New Delhi
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
- Lady Shriram College for Women, New Delhi
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Sastra University
Candidates for admission to MA Sanskrit distance education at Sastra University have passed a UG degree in Sanskrit in the 10+2+3 pattern. The duration of this master’s degree course in Sanskrit is 2 years and the medium of instruction to teach students for Master of Arts in Sanskrit is English. The registration fee for the program is Rs 1000, and the total fee charged for the course is Rs 19,000.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education IGNOU
- At present, admission to the MA Sanskrit distance education course has been going on at IGNOU for July 2023 session, and the last date to make registration is 30 June 2023.
- IGNOU offers admission to the MA Sanskrit distance education course for January & July sessions.
- The duration of this UG degree course is 2-4 years.
- The fee charged by IGNOU for the MA Sanskrit distance education course is Rs 7,000 per year.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s or higher degree for getting admission to the master of arts in Sanskrit course through distance learning mode.
- There is no entrance test required for this course admission at IGNOU.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education KUK
Kurukshetra University offers MA Sanskrit Open & Distance Learning course at the fee range of Rs 3,300 per annum for those candidates who have completed their BA Sanskrit or equivalent UG degree. Candidates interested in pursuing an MA Sanskrit ODL programme from this university can apply by visiting the official website of the university.
Scope after MA Sanskrit Distance Education
After completing the MA Sanskrit Distance Education program, candidates will have an opportunity to advance their professional status as they will be able to gain a good understanding of a variety of techniques and procedures that can be used in their professional lives and careers in the future. some job profiles are mentioned below:
- Sanskrit Proofreading
- Customer Service Associate
- Sanskrit Teacher
- Sales Coordinator
- Content Writer
- Language Interpreter
The average salary package that an applicant can get after passing the MA Sanskrit Distance Education course can be from INR 3.22 LPA to INR 7.66 LPA.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1. How can I take admission?
Ans. If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on your mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques 2. What is the admission Procedure for MA Sanskrit?
Ques 3. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay fees by online payment methods like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques 4. what is the duration of MA Sanskrit?
Ans. Two years.
Ques 5. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute are approved by UGC and DEB and for any govt examination.
Ques 6. Is there a MA in Sanskrit at IGNOU?
Ans: Yes, MA Sanskrit is available at IGNOU at the fee range of Rs 7,000 annually. IGNOU offers admission to this program for January and July sessions.
Ques 7. What are the eligibility criteria for M.A. Sanskrit distance education at Osmania University?
Ans: Similar to other universities, Osmania University offers admission to the MA Sanskrit program for candidates with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream.
Ques 8. Can I opt for admission to MA Sanskrit distance education at Andhra University?
Ans: No, Andhra University does not offer MA Sanskrit distance education. However, Andhra University offered several MA courses in ODL mode such as MA in English, Hindi, Political science, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.