MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission 2022: MA Sanskrit distance learning is for students who are not able to attend classes on regular basis. There are many students that are deprived either financially or because of their employment. They need an alternative to complete their studies and this distance course is the best option for them.
MA Sanskrit admission 2022 starts in various universities of the country. The distance-oriented institutions like Acharya Nagarjuna University, Himachal Pradesh University, Calicut University, Karnataka State Open University etc., shall open the window of registration in either January or July session.
Candidates are allowed to apply for the MA Sanskrit four-semester PG degree program by using online/offline mode. The admission to MA Sanskrit traditional course will be made on the performance in the bachelor’s degree. Candidates are required to have at least a bachelor’s degree in the BA Hons/General with Sanskrit as the main Subject.
MA Sanskrit two-year PG program stands to teach the basic, and advanced levels of Sanskrit Philosophy, Vedic Literature, Classical Sanskrit Literature, and associated history etc. Having passed the MA Sanskrit PG degree allows individuals to work in the profiles like lecturer, Sanskrit typist, Sanskrit teacher, and more. The article will follow the admission process, detailed eligibility, fee, available distance universities, etc.
- MA Sanskrit Full Form: Masters of Arts in Sanskrit
- Eligibility: There is a requirement to become eligible for admission, one needs to have completed a bachelor’s degree in a similar discipline. Entrance is not commonly conducted and students just need 50% marks in previous studies.
- Duration: MA Sanskrit distance course has a minimum 2 to 5 years duration.
- Fee: On an annual basis its average fee is about INR 12K to INR 40K.
- University: Some of the esteemed institutes where students can pursue MA Sanskrit distance education are the University of Mumbai, KSOU, IGNOU, and KU Kurushetra.
- Career-wise: Both the research and academic fields are the employment areas for these candidates. Almost INR 2.2 to 6.8 LPA is the salary of such postgraduates.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Sanskrit|
|Fee Structure||Students to Pay Rs 15,000 Per Year/*|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission 2022
IGNOU and other distance universities have commenced admission registration for MA Sanskrit program. IGNOU has updated on the official website that the last date to accept online, and offline filled application forms were 22 September 2022. Other universities like ANU, HPU, Calicut University, KSOU, etc., might extend the date to close the academic registration for the PG degree program in Sanskrit.
The two-year PG degree program for MA Sanskrit admission is primarily based on the performance of the qualifying exam which is a bachelor’s degree. UG degree in Sanskrit will help an applicant to easily get admission. Applicants will get information about the details of eligibility for the MA Sanskrit program from the established part of the article below.
The average fee for the MA Sanskrit program for various deemed, state, and central universities is found between 13,200 to 20,100 INR. Students can deposit their respective course fees by using two sessions/year. The PG degree fee is accepted by universities in the following ways: Debit Card, Credit Card, Demand Draft, Cash, and Net Banking.
Vedic hymns, Sanskrit philology, Moghaddam, Vedic literature, Kenopanishad, and other topics are covered in the MA Sanskrit program. The distance course of MA Sanskrit will have many advantages, such as students being able to save their precious time. The remaining time can be used for other financial or academic activities. The cost of the distance learning course in Sanskrit will not seem much heavier compared to the regular course.
The admission, application, fee, entrance, available distance universities, benefits, and much more, have been further detailed in this article.
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates with a certificate of passing bachelor level in this field with specific marks from any recognized college in India are allowed to apply for entries.
- Candidates can apply for entries in M.PHIL AND Ph.D. after the MA Sanskrit distance education program.
- Students who have an interest in and good knowledge of it can go for this course.
- Those who want to go for higher degrees for teaching purposes are also a good match for it.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Duration:
- MA Sanskrit distance education course duration is 2 Years. Each year contains two semesters. It may be different as per institutes/colleges.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Fees:
- The students can check the MA Sanskrit distance education course Average Fee range INR 10,000 – INR 1,00,000 Per Year.
- There is only approximate fee detail, Because they may be changed as per the University.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- The graduation Mark sheet and Certificate
- Event Management Agencies
- Educational Institutes
- Coaching Centres
- Government Offices
- Data Entry Centres
The students can get jobs in the top sectors like temples, translation service providers, etc.
- Sanskrit Teacher
- Online Transcript
- Training Officer Hindi
- Sanskrit Typist
- Home Tutor
- Swasth Britt and Shalakya Tantra Lecturer
- Colleges and universities
- private organizations
- private academic institutions
- translation service providers
- TV channels
- tourism sector
- print media organizations
After completing an MA in Sanskrit, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
MA Sanskrit Colleges
The students can check the name of top MA Sanskrit Colleges in India;
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- Hans Raj College, New Delhi
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
- Lady Shriram College for Women, New Delhi
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Charge||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8,000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMSK-101||Poetics and Aesthetics||IMTSMSK-201||Introduction to Classical Sanskrit Literature|
|IMTSMSK-102||Grammar and Linguistics||IMTSMSK-202||Introduction to Dharmasastra|
|IMTSMSK-103||Indian Philosophy (more)||IMTSMSK-203||Introduction to Indian Philosophy and Philosophical Literature|
|IMTSMSK-104||Vedic Literature & History||IMTSMSK-204||Introduction to Sanskrit Scientific Literature|
|IMTSMSK-105||Internship & Training||IMTSMSK-205||Internship & Training|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission Process 2022
MA Sanskrit online, and offline admission process for an academic, and calendar year cycle shall be arranged in the following manner.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission Process Online
- Reach the MA Sankrit ODL admission Portal of any university
- Enter the Registration section
- Enter basic details in the form of Email, Mobile Number, Name, etc., to create an account
- Re-Login the MA Sankrit admission account
- Complete all mandatory sections including Personal, Academic, etc.
- Proceed, and visit the documents section
- Upload originally scanned documents (JPG/JPEG/PDF)
- Deposit application, and a part of the course fee
- Save acknowledgment number/receipt against submission
MA Sanskrit ODL Admission Process Offline
- The blank ODL admission form or application form can be collected/downloaded from distance private, state, and central universities/institutions.
- One must read the instruction written on the application form
- Fill up the application or registration form with blue/black ball pen
- All details must be filled accurately, and true to the academic/personal point of view
- Combine all documents together, and reach the admission center of ugc-approved MA Sanskrit offering university.
- Deposit fee after verifying form, and documents
- Applicants must collect the receipt as an assurance of submission of the application form
Scope after MA Sanskrit Distance Education
Once an applicant has passed the MA Sanskrit Distance Education from a recognized institution then they will be provided the opportunity for improving their career level as they get to learn about various skills and practices to be used in their future aspect.
The average salary package that an applicant can get after passing the MA Sanskrit Distance Education course can be from INR 3.22 LPA to INR 7.66 LPA.
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the admission Procedure for MA Sanskrit?
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay fees by online payment methods like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. what is the duration of MA Sanskrit?
Ans. Two years.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB and for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.