MA Sanskrit Distance Education 2024: Master of Arts in Sanskrit is a postgraduation degree with a duration of two years via distance mode. Admissions for the 2024 session have opened at various universities, the last date to apply for the same is 29 February 2024, interested students should apply before the deadline to secure admission seat.
Candidates are allowed to apply for the distance MA Sanskrit four-semester PG degree program by using online or offline modes. Admission to the MA Sanskrit traditional course will be based on performance in the bachelor’s degree. Candidates are required to have at least a bachelor’s degree in the BA Hons/General with Sanskrit as the main subject.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- Distance MA Sanskrit admission at IMTS Institute is ongoing for the 2024 academic session, students can submit the application form by the last date of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- MA Sanskrit distance education admission at Subharti University is currently ongoing for the 2024 academic year. Fill out the admission form before the last date of 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission to the MA Sanskrit distance programme at NIILM University started for the 2024 academic year. The last date is 28 February 2024 for admission. Apply Now
- MA Sanskrit admissions process for the 2024 academic year has begun at SKU University in distance education mode. Students can apply before 27 February 2024. Apply Now
- The last date is 28 February 2024, Mangalayatan University started accepting applications for their distance MA Sanskrit programme for the 2024 academic year. Apply Now
- Applications for the MA Sanskrit DDE course at William Carey University are now being accepted for the 2024 academic year. Students can apply for admission by the deadline of 28 February 2024. Apply Now
MA Sanskrit distance education teaches the basic and advanced levels of Sanskrit Philosophy, Vedic Literature, Classical Sanskrit Literature, associated history, etc. Graduates of the MA Sanskrit distance education program can work as lecturers, Sanskrit typists, Sanskrit teachers, and more. The article will cover the admission process, detailed eligibility, fees, available distance universities, etc.
- MA Sanskrit Full Form: Masters of Arts in Sanskrit
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree in a similar discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: The MA Sanskrit distance course has a minimum of 2 to 5 years of duration.
- Fee: On an annual basis, its average fee is about INR 12K to INR 40K.
- Top universities: The University of Mumbai, KSOU, IGNOU, and Kurukshetra University.
- Career-wise: Both the research and academic fields are the employment areas for these candidates. Almost INR 2.2 to 6.8 LPA is the salary of such postgraduates.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Highlights
|Master of Arts in Sanskrit
|Mode of Education
|Type of Course
|Students to Pay Rs 15,000 Per Year
|KSOU, ANU, HPU, Calicut University, and more
Latest University Distance Education
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission process has started at several universities for the academic session 2024-25. Students can visit the official website to apply for the admission to MA Sanskrit course. IGNOU admission is ongoing and the last date to apply is 29 February 2024. The admission process can be completed online.
The average fee for the MA Sanskrit program at various deemed state and central universities is between 13,200 and 20,100 INR. Students can deposit their respective course fees by using two sessions per year. The PG degree fee is accepted by universities in the following ways: debit card, credit card, demand draft, cash, and net banking.
Vedic hymns, Sanskrit philology, Moghaddam, Vedic literature, Kenopanishad, and other topics are covered in the MA Sanskrit program. MA Sanskrit distance learning has many benefits, such as saving students precious time. You can use the remaining time for other financial or academic activities. Sanskrit distance learning courses are not as expensive as regular courses.
Admission, application, fee, entrance, available distance universities, benefits, and much more, have been further detailed in this article.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a certificate of passing bachelor level in this field with specific marks from any recognized college in India are allowed to apply for entries.
- Candidates can apply for entries in MPhil. AND PhD after the MA Sanskrit distance education program.
- Students who have an interest in and good knowledge of it can go for this course.
- Those who want to go for higher degrees for teaching purposes are also a good match for it.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Duration
MA Sanskrit distance education course duration is 2 Years. Each year contains two semesters. It may be different as per institutes/colleges.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Fees
The students can check the MA Sanskrit distance education course Average Fee range is INR 10,000 – INR 1,00,000 Per Year. There is only approximate fee detail, Because they may be changed as per the University.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Syllabus
|Poetics and Aesthetics
|Grammar and Linguistics
|Indian Philosophy (more)
|Vedic Literature & History
|Internship & Training
|Introduction to Classical Sanskrit Literature
|Introduction to Dharmasastra
|Introduction to Indian Philosophy and Philosophical Literature
|Introduction to Sanskrit Scientific Literature
|Internship & Training
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission Process
It is expected that the admission process for an academic, and calendar year cycle for MA Sanskrit will be carried out in accordance with the following.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission Process Online
- Reach the MA Sanskrit ODL admission Portal of any university
- Enter the Registration section
- Enter basic details in the form of Email, Mobile Number, Name, etc., to create an account
- Re-Login the MA Sanskrit admission account
- Complete all mandatory sections including Personal, Academic, etc.
- Proceed, and visit the documents section
- Upload originally scanned documents (JPG/JPEG/PDF)
- Deposit application, and a part of the course fee
- Save acknowledgment number/receipt against submission
MA Sanskrit ODL Admission Process Offline
- The blank ODL admission form or application form can be collected/downloaded from distant private, state, and central universities/institutions.
- One must read the instructions written on the application form
- Fill up the application or registration form with blue/black ballpen
- All details must be filled in accurately, and true to the academic/personal point of view
- Combine all documents together, and reach the admission center of the UGC-approved MA Sanskrit offering university.
- Deposit fee after verifying form, and documents
- Applicants must collect the receipt as an assurance of submission of the application form
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- The graduation Mark sheet and Certificate
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Top Colleges
The students can check the names of top MA Sanskrit Colleges in India;
- IGNOU -Indira Gandhi National Open University
- KUK -Kurukshetra University
- Sastra University
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- Hans Raj College, New Delhi
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
- Lady Shriram College for Women, New Delhi
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Sastra University
Candidates for admission to MA Sanskrit distance education at Sastra University have passed a UG degree in Sanskrit in the 10+2+3 pattern. The duration of this master’s degree course in Sanskrit is 2 years and the medium of instruction to teach students for Master of Arts in Sanskrit is English. The registration fee for the program is Rs 1000, and the total fee charged for the course is Rs 19,000.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education IGNOU
IGNOU offers admission to the MA Sanskrit distance education course for January & July sessions. The duration of this PG degree course is 2-4 years. The fee charged by IGNOU for the MA Sanskrit distance education course is Rs 7,000 per year.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s or higher degree to get admission to the master of arts in Sanskrit course through distance learning mode. There is no entrance test required for this course admission at IGNOU.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education KUK
Kurukshetra University offers MA Sanskrit Open & Distance Learning course at the fee range of Rs 3,300 per annum for those candidates who have completed their BA Sanskrit or equivalent UG degree. Candidates interested in pursuing an MA Sanskrit ODL program from this university can apply by visiting the official website of the university.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Application Form 2024
ANUCDE, IGNOU, and a number of other universities now offer distance education admission forms for MA Sanskrit. Candidates who are interested in joining a particular university can apply before the deadline. Depending on the university, the last day to apply may differ.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Fee-Structure
|500 – 1000
|650* – 1500 *
|500 – 1200*
|500 – 1000*
|800 – 1000/ y
|800 – 1000/ y
|1000 – 2500/ y*
|Varies from University to University
Scope after MA Sanskrit Distance Education
After completing the MA Sanskrit Distance Education program, candidates will have an opportunity to advance their professional status as they will be able to gain a good understanding of a variety of techniques and procedures that can be used in their professional lives and careers in the future. Some job profiles are mentioned below:
- Sanskrit Proofreading
- Customer Service Associate
- Sanskrit Teacher
- Sales Coordinator
- Content Writer
- Language Interpreter
The average salary package that an applicant can get after passing the MA Sanskrit Distance Education course can be from INR 3.22 LPA to INR 7.66 LPA.
- Event Management Agencies
- Educational Institutes
- Coaching Centres
- Government Offices
- Data Entry Centres
The students can get jobs in the top sectors like temples, translation service providers, etc.
- Sanskrit Teacher
- Online Transcript
- Training Officer Hindi
- Sanskrit Typist
- Home Tutor
- Swasth Britt and Shalakya Tantra Lecturer
- Colleges and universities
- private organizations
- private academic institutions
- translation service providers
- TV channels
- tourism sector
- print media organizations
After completing an MA in Sanskrit, the students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: How can I take admission?
Ans. If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on your mail ID and pay fees by online process.
Ques 2: What is the admission procedure for an MA in Sanskrit?
Ques 3: How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay fees by using online payment methods like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques 4: What is the duration of an MA in Sanskrit?
Ans. Two years.
Ques 5: Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the courses offered by our institute are approved by the UGC and DEB for any government examination.
Ques 6: Is there an MA in Sanskrit at IGNOU?
Ans: Yes, MA Sanskrit is available at IGNOU at a fee range of Rs 7,000 annually. IGNOU offers admission to this program for the January and July sessions.
Ques 7: What are the eligibility criteria for M.A. Sanskrit distance education at Osmania University?
Ans: Similar to other universities, Osmania University offers admission to the MA Sanskrit program for candidates with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream.
Ques 8: Can I opt for admission to MA Sanskrit distance education at Andhra University?
Ans: No, Andhra University does not offer MA Sanskrit distance education. However, Andhra University offered several MA courses in ODL mode, such as MA in English, Hindi, Political science, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus