MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission 2023: MA Sanskrit distance learning is for students who are not able to attend classes on regular basis. There are many students that are deprived either financially or because of their employment. They need an alternative to complete their studies and this distance course is the best option for them.
- The last date to apply for MA Sanskrit distance education IGNOU is 31 March 2023. Click Here
- The deadline to apply for distance MA admission at KKHSOU is 31 March 2023. Click Here
The distance-oriented institutions like Acharya Nagarjuna University, Himachal Pradesh University, Calicut University, Karnataka State Open University, etc., shall open the window of registration in either January or July session.
Candidates are allowed to apply for the MA Sanskrit four-semester PG degree program by using online/offline mode. The admission to MA Sanskrit traditional course will be made on the performance in the bachelor’s degree. Candidates are required to have at least a bachelor’s degree in the BA Hons/General with Sanskrit as the main Subject.
MA Sanskrit two-year PG program stands to teach the basic, and advanced levels of Sanskrit Philosophy, Vedic Literature, Classical Sanskrit Literature, and associated history, etc. Having passed the MA Sanskrit PG degree allows individuals to work in the profiles like lecturer, Sanskrit typist, Sanskrit teacher, and more. The article will follow the admission process, detailed eligibility, fee, available distance universities, etc.
- MA Sanskrit Full Form: Masters of Arts in Sanskrit
- Eligibility: There is a requirement to become eligible for admission, one needs to have completed a bachelor’s degree in a similar discipline. Entrance is not commonly conducted and students just need 50% marks in previous studies.
- Duration: MA Sanskrit distance course has a minimum 2 to 5 years duration.
- Fee: On an annual basis its average fee is about INR 12K to INR 40K.
- University: Some of the esteemed institutes where students can pursue MA Sanskrit distance education are the University of Mumbai, KSOU, IGNOU, and KU Kurushetra.
- Career-wise: Both the research and academic fields are the employment areas for these candidates. Almost INR 2.2 to 6.8 LPA is the salary of such postgraduates.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Sanskrit|
|Fee Structure||Students to Pay Rs 15,000 Per Year/*|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission 2023
The admission portal of several universities has opened for the MA Sanskrit distance education admission 2023 January session and the last date submits an online or offline application form varies in different universities. The last date announced by most of the universities such as IGNOU, KKSHOU, ANU, HPU ICDEOL, Calicut University, etc for MA Sanskrit distance education admission is 31 March 2023.
The average fee for the MA Sanskrit program for various deemed, state, and central universities is found between 13,200 to 20,100 INR. Students can deposit their respective course fees by using two sessions/per year. The PG degree fee is accepted by universities in the following ways: Debit Card, Credit Card, Demand Draft, Cash, and Net Banking.
Vedic hymns, Sanskrit philology, Moghaddam, Vedic literature, Kenopanishad, and other topics are covered in the MA Sanskrit programme. MA Sanskrit distance learning has many benefits, such as saving students precious time. You can use the remaining time for other financial or academic activities. Sanskrit distance learning courses are not as expensive as regular courses.
The admission, application, fee, entrance, available distance universities, benefits, and much more, have been further detailed in this article.
Latest University Distance Education
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates with a certificate of passing bachelor level in this field with specific marks from any recognized college in India are allowed to apply for entries.
- Candidates can apply for entries in M.PHIL AND Ph.D. after the MA Sanskrit distance education program.
- Students who have an interest in and good knowledge of it can go for this course.
- Those who want to go for higher degrees for teaching purposes are also a good match for it.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Duration:
- MA Sanskrit distance education course duration is 2 Years. Each year contains two semesters. It may be different as per institutes/colleges.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Fees:
- The students can check the MA Sanskrit distance education course Average Fee range is INR 10,000 – INR 1,00,000 Per Year.
- There is only approximate fee detail, Because they may be changed as per the University.
MA Sanskrit Application Form
IGNOU, ANU, HPU, Calicut University, KSOU and TSOU offers this course at the professional level. MA Sanskrit Application form is available at Universities official portal with their guidelines and process. Students have to check all the details carefully at the Online portal. The deadline for submission of the online application form for MA Sanskrit distance education admission is 31 March 2023.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- The graduation Mark sheet and Certificate
- Event Management Agencies
- Educational Institutes
- Coaching Centres
- Government Offices
- Data Entry Centres
The students can get jobs in the top sectors like temples, translation service providers, etc.
- Sanskrit Teacher
- Online Transcript
- Training Officer Hindi
- Sanskrit Typist
- Home Tutor
- Swasth Britt and Shalakya Tantra Lecturer
- Colleges and universities
- private organizations
- private academic institutions
- translation service providers
- TV channels
- tourism sector
- print media organizations
After completing an MA in Sanskrit, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
MA Sanskrit Colleges
The students can check the name of top MA Sanskrit Colleges in India;
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- Hans Raj College, New Delhi
- Ramjas College, New Delhi
- Lady Shriram College for Women, New Delhi
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Charge||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8,000-12,000/y*||Varies from University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMSK-101||Poetics and Aesthetics||IMTSMSK-201||Introduction to Classical Sanskrit Literature|
|IMTSMSK-102||Grammar and Linguistics||IMTSMSK-202||Introduction to Dharmasastra|
|IMTSMSK-103||Indian Philosophy (more)||IMTSMSK-203||Introduction to Indian Philosophy and Philosophical Literature|
|IMTSMSK-104||Vedic Literature & History||IMTSMSK-204||Introduction to Sanskrit Scientific Literature|
|IMTSMSK-105||Internship & Training||IMTSMSK-205||Internship & Training|
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission Process
MA Sanskrit online, and offline admission process for an academic, and calendar year cycle shall be arranged in the following manner.
MA Sanskrit Distance Education Admission Process Online
- Reach the MA Sanskrit ODL admission Portal of any university
- Enter the Registration section
- Enter basic details in the form of Email, Mobile Number, Name, etc., to create an account
- Re-Login the MA Sanskrit admission account
- Complete all mandatory sections including Personal, Academic, etc.
- Proceed, and visit the documents section
- Upload originally scanned documents (JPG/JPEG/PDF)
- Deposit application, and a part of the course fee
- Save acknowledgment number/receipt against submission
MA Sanskrit ODL Admission Process Offline
- The blank ODL admission form or application form can be collected/downloaded from distance private, state, and central universities/institutions.
- One must read the instruction written on the application form
- Fill up the application or registration form with blue/black ballpen
- All details must be filled in accurately, and true to the academic/personal point of view
- Combine all documents together, and reach the admission center of the UGC-approved MA Sanskrit offering university.
- Deposit fee after verifying form, and documents
- Applicants must collect the receipt as an assurance of submission of the application form
Scope after MA Sanskrit Distance Education
After completing MA Sanskrit Distance Education programme, candidates will have an opportunity to advance their professional status as they will be able to gain a good understanding of a variety of techniques and procedures that can be used in their professional lives and careers in the future. some job profiles are mentioned below:
- Sanskrit Proofreading
- Customer Service Associate
- Sanskrit Teacher
- Sales Coordinator
- Content Writer
- Language Interpreter
The average salary package that an applicant can get after passing the MA Sanskrit Distance Education course can be from INR 3.22 LPA to INR 7.66 LPA.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1. How can I take admission?
Ans. If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on your mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques 2. What is the admission Procedure for MA Sanskrit?
Ques 3. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay fees by online payment methods like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques 4. what is the duration of MA Sanskrit?
Ans. Two years.
Ques 5. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB and for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.