MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission 2023: MA Visual Arts distance program is 2 years PG level course that helps students to develop arts formation skills. Subjects like Sculpture, theatre, Painting, Photography, etc., are studied in depth. And deals with the creation of art objects and develops art creation skills in a man. There are lots of universities that offer MA Visual Arts at distance, such as IGNOU, DU SOL, Kurukshetra University, and more. Admission has begun for the master of arts in visual in distance mode candidates can apply before the last date.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Visual Arts.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree (BA Visual) or any equivalent degree with minimum marks of 50% from a recognized university.
- Fee: Approx INR 9,800 to INR 35,500.
- Career-Wise: Graphic designers, animators, musicians, art teachers, creative directors, and art critics & writers can all pursue careers in this field. Their expected salaries, on average, vary from INR 3.2 to INR 8.4 LPA.
- IGNOU Admission has been announced For MA visual Arts distance; before 27 March 2023, candidates can apply at the official website. Click here
- Andhra University admission has commenced for MA Visual Arts Distance. Candidates are allowed to submit applications till 31 March 2023 with a late fee of INR 500. Click here
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 9, 800 to INR 35,500/year|
Is MA Visual Arts Distance Education worth it?
MA Visual Arts Distance Education career opportunities are vastly based on the wide applications of visual arts in today’s creative industry, and such candidates can even provide private services.
- Skills: MA Visual Arts Distance Education is completely dependent on the skills that are drawing, sketching, creativity, imagination, strategic planning, communication via visual means, collaboration, teamwork, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: Due to the flexibility of online courses, pupils can gradually understand ideas and make certain that they are fully understood before continuing. In this learning, students are also free from stress and fatigue.
- Fee and Cost: Now, students can complete the MA Visual Arts course in distance mode under a reasonable fee structure ranging from INR 9,800 to INR 35,500 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Earning and learning simultaneously can be carried only when students are learning via distance mode and can also extend working hours.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission 2023
Candidates enroll for the course, and an entrance test is not required for Admission. That means you can take direct admission. Your admission is fully based on your performance in the UG program. The students can apply for the admission MA Visual Arts course at The IIS University, Jaipur.
- Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneshwar: The candidates can apply for admission MA Visual Arts course at the Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneshwar.
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara: The applicants can apply for admission to MA Visual Arts at the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who had passed the degree of BA visual arts from any recognized board with at least 50%of marks in qualifying exams. Many Universities in India allow students to go for admission holding a degree of UG level.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Application Form 2023
Candidates who are looking for admission to MA Visual program it is must for them to complete the required information before filling out an application. While filling application form candidate must fill correct detail with documents.
- Candidates can get MA visual arts application online form from the official web of the university or university admission office.
- A degree of BA in visual arts is required for admission application.
- A graduation transcript is also included in the admission requirements.
- An identity card must be brought with an applicant.
What is MA Visual Arts Distance Education?
MA Visual Arts Distance Education is a 2 years postgraduate program. It is focused on studying art formation techniques and methods. In this degree program, students will learn almost everything about visual arts. Candidates can do this program after they have completed the undergraduate level of education.
Candidates for the MVA in correspondence degree gain a deeper understanding of the visual arts, enabling them to become experts in visual arts. After completing Distance MA Visual Arts students have a balanced set of skills and attitudes that will allow them to successfully assume responsibilities in their chosen field.
By the end of this course, students will possess a balanced set of skills and attitudes that will allow them to successfully assume responsibilities within their chosen field. Students who complete a Master of Visual Arts program enhance their creative potential and develop existing skills.
- Online Classes: Online learning is a more accessible and relevant process. Online education is a very cheap learning method, and energy loss is reduced.
- Digital Books: In online education, Candidates don’t require any physical book. They can use digital books in terms of learning.
- Less Fee: Online ways of learning have less fee structure than physical ones.
- Fuel Conservation: Most of the fuel used in going to the University campus is conserved because the study is online, and no one requires to be at the campus during class.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Job & Career Prospects
|MA Visual Arts Distance Education Employment Areas|
|Business Opportunities||Museums, Libraries & Associations|
|Designing Companies||Performing Arts|
|Film, TV & Radio / Music||Production & Technical|
|IT & Multimedia||Visual Arts|
|MA Visual Arts Distance Education Job Types|
|Administration Assistant||Home Tutor|
|Business Manager||Marketing Tourism Coordinator|
|Creative Producer||Regional Community Creative Producer|
|Chief Executive Officer / Web Development Officer||Support and Application Specialist Consultant|
|Film Trainer & Coordinator||Technical Director|
|Visual Arts Curator|
MA Visual Arts Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA in Visual Arts Distance Learning. The students can check the name of top MA Visual Arts Distance EducationColleges in India;
- Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneshwar
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- The IIS University, Jaipur
- Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli
- Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University, Mumbai
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
Explorations in Concept and Media 2
|(Contemporary Critical Theory) CCT-1||
Critical thinking and Writing
|Art and Technology||
Queer Theory, Activism, and Cultural Practices
|Explorations in Concept and Media||
Technical Explorations in Digital Media
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Aesthetics and Principles of Arts Appreciation-I||
Life Drawing & Painting
History of European Art
Modern Movements in Art in Europe, U.S.A.
Frequently Asks Questions
Ques. Is this master’s degree acceptable?
Ans. Yes, this master’s is designed to provide complete learning and UGC-approved university degrees or certificate are acceptable in the government sector and private sector for further study or career.
Ques. Which university is good to take admission to?
Ans. UGC-approved universities like Hindustan University, Vignan University, Ignou, and many others.
Be the first to leave a review.