MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is a 2-years postgraduate course. It is a degree program that deals with the creation of art objects, and it also develops the skills of art creation in a man. It is a PG-level program that helps Candidates to develop art formation skills. This course has become very popular among youth and is also a helpful degree program. You can check some other MA course.
Many Universities of India offer entries to Candidates who had done their BA visual arts. Its scope is also very high. There is a stream of jobs in many sectors for MA visual arts degree holders. Many Candidates also go for this degree course to be just an artist. If one wants to learn after this degree program, they can go for M.phil or ph.D.
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 15,000/year|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2022
MA Visual Arts Distance Education Admission 2022-23
The admission for MA visual arts distance education admission has been started for the July 2022 session. Candidates simply enroll for the course, and an entrance test is not required for Admission, That means you can take direct admission. Your admission is fully based on your performance in the UG program. The students can apply for the admission MA Visual Arts course at The IIS University, Jaipur.
MA Visual Arts DDE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who had passed the degree of BA visual arts from any recognized board with at least 50%of marks in qualifying exams. Many Universities of India allow students to go for admission holding a degree of UG level.
Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneshwar
The candidates can apply for the admission MA Visual Arts course in the Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneshwar.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
The applicants can apply for admission to MA Visual Arts in the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara.
What Are MA Visual Arts Distance Learning?
This is a PG-level course dealing with the study of art formation techniques and methods. It is the degree program in which almost all about visual arts is studied. This program can be done after the UG level of learning.
- Online learning is a more accessible and relevant process. Online education is a very cheap method of learning, and the loss of energy is reduced.
- In the online term of education, Candidates don’t require any physical book. They can use digital books in terms of learning.
- Online ways of learning have less fee structure than physical.
- Most of the fuel used in going to the University campus is conserved because the study is online, and no one requires to be at the campus during class.
MA Visual Arts DDE Application Form:
- Candidates can get MA visual arts application online form from the official web of the university or university admission office.
- A degree of BA in visual arts is required for admission application.
- A graduation transcript is also included in the admission requirements.
- An identity card must be brought with an applicant.
MA Visual Arts Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA Visual Arts Distance Learning. The students can check the name of top MA Visual Arts Colleges in India;
- Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneshwar
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- The IIS University, Jaipur
- Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli
- Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University, Mumbai
Be the first to leave a review.