MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education 2024: MA in Yoga and Naturopathy is yet to be introduced in the distance learning mode. The course is anticipated to commence soon in ODL mode. The available options for the MA Yoga and Naturopathy postgraduate degree program for admission can be found in the regular and online modes of education.
- MA Yoga program unfolds as a transformative two-year journey, aiming to equip students with the profound skills needed for yoga therapy. Eligibility: undergraduate background in Yoga or related fields, with a minimum collective of 45%.
- Yoga, including human anatomy and psychological approaches. This program not only addresses the intricacies of Yoga but also empowers students to contribute positively.
MA Yoga Admission
- MA Yoga admissions, with most institutions emphasizing academic performance complemented by personal interviews. With average fees ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 1,20,000.
If students wish to study the Master of Arts in Yoga distance education program, then they can opt for this degree as it is available in numerous UGC-approved distance education universities, but the MA Yoga and Naturopathy PG degree is not aligned with distance education yet considering the practical training that is required either on campus or in-guidance of experts in the field.
The MA Yoga and Naturopathy course curriculum is made up of the following curated subjects such as Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Basics of Naturopathy, Sanskrit Language and Grammar, Human Anatomy, Patanjali Yoga Sutra and Hatha Yoga, Human Physiology, and so forth.
Admission to Master of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy is only possible for candidates who pass a degree in yoga and naturopathy with at least a score of 50%. Regular universities rarely approve admission on only academic merit, as they have been seen taking assistance from entrance examinations like CUET PG and so on.
The following sections of the article go into detail about the MSc Yoga and Naturopathy degree program’s costs, the universities that offer it, the admissions process, and much more.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy|
|Admission Process||Online or Offline|
Post-graduation, PG Level or Masters Degree
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||Rs 9,500 to 22,000 per year|
|Eligibility||Any Graduate Degree|
|Offered By||Several UGC-DEB-approved universities|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
What is MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education?
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance education is an alternative medicine that enhances the body’s ability to heal. Naturopathy is the science of treating disease by improving the body’s ability to heal itself. Physical and mental fitness is related to increasing human health and longevity by enhancing the body’s physical and mental fitness.
Naturopathy may include herbalism, home therapy, nature cures, physical medicine, ozone therapy, psychotherapy, etc. Subjects studied in MA yoga include the components of yoga, namely, bandhas, and sometimes it deals with meditation, anatomy, physiology, psychology, and philosophy of yoga.
- It is time-saving.
- Less energy is consumed in online classes as compared to regular-mode courses.
- Removes the problems of traveling.
- The best opportunity for rural area students
- It is financially affordable for candidates. People, along with their jobs, are facilitated by this program.
- Online studying decreases book consumption.
- The lecture can be recorded, and recording may be used many times to remove problems in studying.
Key Points of MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
- This study program is offered in distance education mode.
- The University Grant Commission (UGC) and DEB (Distance Education Board) have both approved the MA Yoga and Naturopathy course.
- Candidates who pass out of the MA in Yoga and Naturopathy distance education program can get better job opportunities than regular ones. Some job positions are available for this master’s degree holder, such as Ayush practitioners, naturopaths, Yoga trainers, Diet and nutrition specialists, Ayurveda consultants, etc.
Is MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education worth it?
Candidates who are passionate about joining the Yoga and Naturopathy Science program to work in both public and private health centers will find the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education program to be excellent and worthwhile.
- Skills: The MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education program will make students experts in self-regulation, self-care, resilience communication, argumentation, problem-solving, decision-making, and many others.
- Time Flexibility: In distance learning, students organize their study hours for the rest of the day to recognize themselves better and repeat a lecture as often as they are willing. These candidates can study without any stress.
- Fee and Cost: This course can be studied in distance mode with a fee of INR 9500 to 22000 per year and can be studied from top distance institutes of India.
- Earn While You Learn: It is appropriate to study distance courses if you want to continue the job along with your studies and want no disturbance.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2024
MA Yoga and Naturopathy in Distance Education is a 2-year PG program and admission is available at various universities UOU, S-VYASA, UOU, SRM University, and more. However, the deadline for different universities varies.
Applicants have the option to enroll in this program via online registration. There is not any entrance examination for this program. To enroll in Distance MA Yoga and Naturopathy candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 45 % marks and no age limit is required for this program.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Fee
The students can check the MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Average Fee range of INR 9,000 – INR 22,000 Per Year.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants have to complete a Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a recognized board.
- For admission, interested applicants have to obtain a minimum of 50% to 55% marks.
- Admission to this master’s degree course will be based on merit.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Syllabus
- Philosophy of Yoga: This covers yoga’s history, goals, and essential concepts like the eight limbs.
- Western/Interdisciplinary Consciousness: This examines Western and transdisciplinary consciousness theories and research.
- Basic Sanskrit: Understanding traditional yogic literature and terminology requires Sanskrit. This course likely teaches yoga practitioners Sanskrit basics.
- Science of Yoga and Consciousness: This course will examine physiological, psychological, and neurological research on yoga and consciousness.
- Understanding fundamental psychology is crucial since yoga incorporates mental processes and can treat psychological issues.
- This includes a thorough study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, one of yoga philosophy’s core texts, and the six orthodox Hindu schools.
- Yoga and Consciousness: This may examine how yoga affects consciousness and how yogic philosophy views consciousness.
- Ancient Indian Upanishads give profound intellectual and spiritual lessons. Upanishad teachings may be the emphasis of this course.
- To practice yoga safely and effectively, you must understand basic human anatomy and physiology.
- Research methodology and statistics for yoga and awareness research.
- Yoga Theory: This course could examine yoga’s cultural, historical, and philosophical views.
- Therapeutic Yoga Practise I and II: These courses may encompass therapy for physical and mental health disorders and teaching therapeutic yoga.
- Dissertation: Students explore a yoga or mindfulness topic and submit their findings.
- Yoga and Health: This course may discuss yoga’s health advantages and how it can improve well-being.
- Case studies examine and explore real-life yoga and mindfulness applications.
- Yoga Applications: Studying yoga’s use in education, healthcare, and stress management.
- Jainism, Buddhism, Sufism, Christianity: Consciousness perspectives Jainism, Buddhism, Sufism, and Christianity may be compared in this course on awareness.
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Basics of Yoga – Philosophy of Yoga||Consciousness: Western & Interdisciplinary|
|Basics of Yoga II – Basic Sanskrit||Scientific Study of Yoga and Consciousness|
|Basic Psychological Processes and Disorders||Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Shad Darshanas|
|Consciousness & Yoga||Message of Upanishads|
|Basic Human Anatomy and Physiology||Traditions of Shramana Dhare|
|Basic Research Methodology and Statistics||Advanced Techniques of Yoga|
|Theoretical Perspectives of Yoga||Therapeutic Yoga Practice II|
|Therapeutic Yoga Practice I||Dissertation|
|Health and Yoga||Case Studies|
|Applications of Yoga||Perspectives in Consciousness – Jainism, Buddhism, Sufism, Christianity|
MA Yoga Distance Education Admission Process 2024
The admission process to the MA Yoga Correspondence course varies in different universities. But, here we tell you some common admission steps for this program that is as follows:
- Find the Best College/University: Firstly, students need to find the most suitable college/university according to their financial and academic prospectus.
- Check Eligibility: Secondly, candidates want to check their eligibility criteria for getting admission to this master’s degree program as per the university through which they want to take this course.
- Application Form: If you found yourself eligible for admission. Then you need to fill out the application form for admission online/offline and pay the application form fee through net banking, UPI, DD, etc.
Documents Required For MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation degree
- Aadhar card
- Provisional Certificate
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MA in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Learning. The students can check the names of top MA Yoga and Naturopathy Colleges in India;
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute, Pune
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Uttrakhand Open University for MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
Admission to the MA Yoga and Naturopathy program in the distance mode under Uttrakhand Open University can be taken after passing a bachelor’s degree with a three-year duration by following the 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized board in India. No entrance test/exam will be taken for admission to the UOU MA Yoga and Naturopathy program.
Jain Vishwabharti University Rajasthan, for MA in Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
At Jain Vishwabharti University, Rajasthan, students can enroll in the MA Yoga and Naturopathy program. Admission will be based on the student’s performance in the previous examination. Students have to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Distance MA Yoga and Naturopathy Universities in Delhi
- IGNOU offers Yoga and Naturopathy distance education. Distance learning at the university is characterized by its flexibility and accessibility.
- Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL): DU SOL offers online education programs in health and wellness, including yoga and Naturopathy.
- Distance education in Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences at Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI). Website for course format and admission requirements.
- In Delhi, the Naturopathy and Yoga Science Institute (NYAI) offers distance learning in Yoga and Naturopathy. For more information, visit their website or call them.
- MDU Rohtak offers Yoga distance education. This is a reputable distance learning institution.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Application Form
Application form for distance MA Yoga and Naturopathy course is available on the official website of S-VYASA University. Candidates can get the MA Yoga and Naturopathy application form online from the university’s official website or at the university’s admission office. Students who want to apply can reach out to the university website portal. The application fee can be paid by debit/credit card or Net Banking. Students must print or download their receipts after submitting their application forms.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Benefits
After completing the degree program in the MA Yoga and Naturopathy in Distance Education from an approved college/institution in India, students can choose academic and professional streams. Both have benefits, and we will seek the advantages or benefits in the upcoming sections.
Yoga and Naturopathy postgraduate degrees will offer students the chance to develop their academic profiles while learning some exceptional programs. Following the MA in Yoga & Naturopathy program, you can pursue the Yoga Advanced Level program or a PhD in Yoga & Naturopathy. There is a wide range of fees associated with PhDs in yoga streams, ranging from INR 14,000 up to 43,000.
There are many opportunities for career advancement in Yoga and Naturopathy when you earn a master’s degree. As a result of obtaining a PG degree in Yoga and Naturopathy, a student may work as a Research Officer, a Yoga/Aerobic Instructor, a Yoga Therapist, a Yoga Teacher, a Yoga Instructor, Therapist, or a Naturopath, among other careers. There is an average salary package of INR 4 LPA to 10 lakhs per annum for professionals in yoga and naturopathy who work in these fields. The good news is that even with a basic salary of INR 1.6 LPA, any candidate can start their career as a professional.
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Job Area
|Yoga & Naturopathy Research Officer||2.5 LPA|
|Yoga Therapist||3.5 LPA|
|Yoga Instructor||1.8 LPA|
|Yoga Advisor/Consultant||4 LPA|
|Yoga Aerobic Instructor||2.2 LPA|
Employment Areas after MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
|Academic Institutions||Hospitals||Rehab Centres|
|Defense||Naturopathy Clinics||Research Centres|
|Healthcare Clinics||Online Writing||Yoga Centres|
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Graduate Salary
The average salary for someone with an MA in yoga and naturopathy is between INR 2 and 8 LPA. The salary of an MA yoga graduate is based on their knowledge level, grades, and skills. In the table below, you’ll find a list of MA Yoga and Naturopathy jobs and how much they pay on average per year:
|Yoga Instructor||1.9 LPA|
|Yoga Therapist||3.3 LPA|
|Yoga & Naturopathy Research Officer||2.7 LPA|
|Yoga Advisor/Consultant||3.9 LPA|
Top Companies for MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Graduates
Listed below are some of the top companies that hire MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education graduates:
- Emami Group
- Yoga International
Skills Required for MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education
Students who finish the MA Yoga and Naturopathy study through distance learning need plenty of hard and soft skills to do well in their new jobs. Students should do everything they can to learn new things and get as much experience as they can. These skills include some of the following:
- Skills in Observation
- Monitoring progress skills
- Logic and Reasoning ability
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to handle pressure
MA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education FAQs
Q 1. Can I Apply for an MA in Yoga and Naturopathy at IGNOU?
Ans: No, IGNOU doesn’t offer MA in Yoga and Naturopathy courses. Students who are interested in pursuing Yoga courses from IGNOU can apply for certificate and PG diploma courses in Yoga at this university.
Q 2. What are the eligibility criteria for admission to MA Yoga and Naturopathy distance education?
Ans: The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the Master of Arts (MA) Yoga and Naturopathy correspondence course admission is a BA in Yoga and Naturopathy or any other equivalent degree.
Disclaimer: All the information given above is only for informational purposes.
Be the first to leave a review.