MKU DDE 2024: The final week of December 2023 will mark the start of Madurai Kamraj University’s distance learning program admissions. The portal will stay available until January 31, 2024. Through the official website, @www.mkuniversity.ac.in/dde/, students can apply to different programs such as BA, BSc, BCom, BEd, BBA, MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, MLIS, etc.
The MKU DDE Admission 2024 offers fifty bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. At MKU, admissions are immediate. Admission is finalized as soon as the MKU has examined all of the provided paperwork.
- Madurai Kamaraj University distance education admission 2024 last date is 31 January 2024 (Tentative). Click Here
As part of its Distance Education program, Madurai Kamaraj University offers 28 undergraduate courses, 29 postgraduate courses, 21 diploma courses, 44 post-diploma courses, and 10 certificate courses. There is a wide range of courses in areas such as languages, sciences, business administration, tourism & hospitality, and many others.
The MKU DDE has a wide range of courses, so students who are interested in more than one level or field of study can apply for admission to whichever course or courses they want to take. Most of the time, the students who get into the courses are chosen based on how well they did on their qualifying exams and qualifications.
The dates for MKU DDE enrollments are variable each year. Students can visit the university’s official website or the online application portal for more information on the admissions process and significant dates.
Eligibility requirements for various courses of MKU DDE are different. For accurate eligibility information, visit its website.
MKU Distance Education Highlights
Madurai Kamaraj University (Directorate of Distance Education)
|Short Name||MKU DDE|
MKU DDE Admission 2024
Madurai Kamaraj University distance education admission for the 2024 session will open soon. The application fee for certificate and diploma programs is INR 200. UG degree application fee is INR 300. The PG course application fee is INR 400. Candidates aiming to get admission to the Madurai MBA/MCA course must deposit INR 500.
MKU DDE shall bring various courses for admission in July (Academic Session). Learners can apply for BA History, BA Tamil, MA Economics, B.Ed, and more. Entries to Madurai University offered programs are based on the performance of previous exam marks.
Madurai Kamaraj University; UG Admissions
Courses in BA, BCom, BBA, BSc, BLIS, BCA, and BEd are available at the institution in various specializations. Those who meet the requirements and are eager to apply for these undergraduate courses can do so on the official website, @www.mkuniversity.ac.in/dde/.
Admission to MKU DDE undergraduate programs requires a 10+2 or equivalent degree.
Madurai Kamaraj University; BSc Admissions
Candidates may apply to this university for admission to BSc programs in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, etc. Those who have finished 12th grade can apply for a distance learning Bachelor of Science program.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Online Learning
- Duration: 3 years
- Fee: Rs. 7,500 PA approx
- Specializations: BA is available at Madurai Kamaraj University distance education in the specializations of History, Political Science, Tamil Lit, English Lit, Economics, Journalism and mass Communication, Public Administration, and Sociology.
- Eligibility: Candidates who pass HSC (10+2) in the relevant subject are eligible to apply for BA course admission at this university.
Aspirants can apply for admission to BA courses at Madurai Kamaraj University. A class 12 certificate with an average of 45% is required to register for this three-year distance learning program.
MKU DDE offers both a general BCom program and a BCom with a specialization in computer applications. Both programs have a similar annual cost of Rs 12,000 each.
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications):
- Duration: 3 Years
- Fee: Rs. 10,000 PA approx
- Eligibility: Students who want to enroll in the BCA course at MKU should have passed the 12th class from any recognized board of education. A minimum of 50 percent marks are also required.
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Duration: The course can be completed in 3 years.
- Fee: Approx annual fee for the course is Rs. 6000.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for admission to the BBA course, students should have passed the 12th class from any recognized board.
- Medium: The course will be taught in English medium.
Madurai Kamaraj University BSc Distance Education
Candidates may choose to apply to this university for admission to the BSc programs in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, etc. Those who have finished 12th grade can apply for a distance learning Bachelor of Science program.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education PG
IT, Arts, Science, Business Administration, Library Management, Education, and Commerce are just a few of the many subjects MKU Distance Education University offers. Applications for admission to the upcoming 2024 session can be submitted offline or online.
Madurai Kamaraj University of Distance Learning MA Admissions
MA programs are among the postgraduate degrees MKU accepts. MKU’s MA program applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. The syllabus is offered in Tamil and English. Various MA specializations are available to students, including mass communications, political science, journalism, public administration, economics, sociology, English, and Tamil.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education MBA
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education offers a two-year MBA degree program. Students must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any area to apply to this program. There is no upper age limit for admission. The candidate may apply in person, via mail, or online, providing all necessary supporting documents.
IT, Arts, Science, Business Administration, Library Management, Education, and Commerce are just a few of the many subjects that MKU Distance Education University offers. Applications for admissions in the upcoming 2024 session can be submitted offline or online.
Students for admissions need to complete their graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university and score at least 50% in their final year.
MA (Master of Arts):
- Duration: 2 Years
- Fee: Rs. 8000 per year Approx.
- Specializations: The University offers several specializations for MA courses. The specializations are History, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Journalism and Mass Communication, Economics, English, and Tamil.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for admission to the MA course, students should have a UG degree from any UGC-approved university.
MCom (Computer Application)
- Duration: 2 Years
- Fee: Rs. 14,000 per annum approx
- Eligibility: Students should have a UG degree in relevant subjects from any UGC-approved university.
- Entrance Exam: There is no entrance exam required for admission to the MCom Computer Application course.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance MBA Admission
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education offers an MBA degree program of two-year duration. Students must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any area to seek admission to this program. There is no upper age limit for admission. The candidate may apply in person, via mail, or online, providing all necessary supporting papers.
MKU DDE Eligibility Criteria
The students who aspire to get admission in the various offered courses at MKU DDE for the academic session 2024 will be required to complete the eligibility conditions listed by the university for the respective course. The criteria will vary as per the different courses, an overview of the MKU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria is listed below:
- The aspirant for UG admission must have passed their 12th class or equivalent education from a recognized institution or board,
- An applicant for a PG level course will have to showcase a pass in their bachelor level study from a recognized university with a minimum of 45% score.
- For some of the offered courses, there will be entrance exams that are required to be passed by the applicants.
MKU DDE Application Form 2024
Madurai Kamaraj University DDE Application form for admission to the academic session 2024 will begin soon. The undergraduate and postgraduate programs’ application fees are INR 300 and INR 400. Some professional programs, such as MCA and MBA, require INR 500 for the application form submission.
MKU DDE Application Form 2024 will soon available on the official website of the university. Students who want to enroll in any UG or PG courses can fill out the form on or before the last date. The online application portal has been opened by the university @mkuniversityadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
MKU DDE Admission Process 2024
- Go to the official university website of the Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education.
- After selecting New Registration, enter the necessary registration information.
- After completing the registration details, click the submit button.
- Click the Login option if you are an existing student or have already registered.
- Passwords have to be between eight and sixteen characters long and alphanumeric.
- Complete the application and upload the necessary files after logging in.
- Make the INR 600 application fee payment via net banking or a debit/credit card.
Two recent passport-size photographs of the applicant should be affixed; one on the column provided in the application form and the other on the Hall Ticket.
The Demand Draft should have been obtained after the date of notification and on or before the last date notified for receipt of the filled-in application.
Note: Cheques, Postal Orders, Money Orders, and cash will not be accepted. Students should write their name, complete address, and course for which they applied in Block letters on the reverse side of the demand draft.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Courses
- B.A History (Bachelor of Arts in History)
- B.A Economics (Bachelor of Arts in Economics)
- B.A English (Bachelor of Arts in English)
- B.A JMC (Bachelor of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication)
- B.A Political Science (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science)
- B.A Public Administration (Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration)
- B.A Sociology (Bachelor of Arts in Sociology)
- B.A Tamil (Bachelor of Arts in Tamil)
- B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- B.Com CA (Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application)
- B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- B.Sc Botany (Bachelor of Science in Botany)
- B.Sc Chemistry (Bachelor of Science in Chemistry)
- B.Sc CS (Bachelor of Science in Computer Science)
- B.Sc Physics (Bachelor of Science in Physics)
- B.Sc Psychology (Bachelor of Science in Psychology)
- B.Sc Visual Communication (Bachelor of Science Visual Communication)
- B.Sc Zoology (Bachelor of Science in Zoology)
- B.Sc Mathematics (Bachelor of Science in Mathematics)
- B.Sc Tourism & Hospitality Management (Bachelor of Science in Tourism & Hospitality)
- B.Sc Microbiology (Bachelor of Science in Microbiology)
- B.L.I.Sc. (Bachelor of Library & Information Science)
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- M.A History (Master of Arts in History)
- M.A Economics (Master of Arts in Economics)
- M.A English (Master of Arts in English)
- M.A JMC (Master of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communication)
- M.A Political Science (Master of Arts in Political Science)
- M.A Public Administration (Master of Arts in Public Administration)
- M.A Sociology (Master of Arts in Sociology)
- M.A Tamil (Master of Arts in Tamil)
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
- M.Com CA (Master of Commerce in Computer Application)
- M.B.A (Master of Business Administration)
- M.Sc Botany (Master of Science in Botany)
- M.Sc Chemistry (Master of Science in Chemistry)
- M.Sc Computer Science (Master of Science in Computer Science)
- M.Sc Physics (Master of Science in Physics)
- M.Sc Psychology (Master of Science in Psychology)
- M.Sc Visual Communication (Master of Science in Visual Communication)
- M.Sc Zoology (Master of Science in Zoology)
- M.Sc Mathematics (Master of Science in Mathematics)
- M.T.T.M (Master of Tourism & Travel Management)
- M.L.I.Sc (Master of Library & Information Science)
Note: Apart from these UG & PG courses MKU offers Certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Courses Fees Details
MKU DDE offered several UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, & Certificate courses to the eligible candidates. However, Madurai Kamaraj University’s distance education fee structure for these courses varies as per the course level and specialization. Following are the details:
MKU DDE UG & PG Courses Fee Structure:
|Course Name||Duration||Fee (Total)|
|BA (All Subjects)||3||9,000|
|BSc Tourism & Hospitality Management||3||27,000|
|BSc Computer Science||3||36,000|
|BSc Visual Communication||3||36,000|
|BCA in Computer Application||3||36,000|
|BBA in Business Administrator||3||12,000|
|BCom Computer Application||3||13,500|
|BCom Information Technology||3||13,500|
|MCom Co-Operative Management||2||10,000|
|MCom Computer Application||2||14,000|
|MCA Computer Application||2||36,000|
|MSc Computer Science||2||28,000|
|MSc Electronics and Communication||2||36,000|
|MBA Finance Management||2||36,000|
|MBA Marketing Management||2||36,000|
|MBA Retail Management||2||36,000|
|MBA Hospital Management||2||36,000|
|MBA System Management||2||36,000|
|MBA Tourism & Hotel Management||2||36,000|
|MBA Operations & Project Management||2||36,000|
|MBA Airline & Airport Management||2||36,000|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management||2||36,000|
MKU DDE PG Diploma Fee Structure
|PG Diploma in Information & Communication Laws||5000|
|PG Diploma in Labour Laws & Administrative Law||5000|
|PG Diploma in Consumer Laws||5000|
|PG Diploma in School Administration||5000|
|PG Diploma in Retail Management||5000|
|PG Diploma in Management||5000|
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management||5000|
|PG Diploma in Hospital Management||5000|
|PG Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development||5000|
|PG Diploma in NGO Management||5000|
|PG Diploma in Public Relations Management||5000|
|PG Diploma in Criminology & Police||5000|
|PG Diploma in Administration||5000|
|PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass||5000|
|PG Diploma in Communication||5000|
|PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations||5000|
|PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling||5000|
|PG Diploma in Psychological Counseling||5000|
|PG Diploma in Women’s Studies||5000|
|PG Diploma in Human Rights||5000|
|PG Diploma in English Language Teaching||5000|
|PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations||7000|
|PG Diploma in Actuarial Management||7000|
|PG Diploma in Industrial and Company Law||7000|
|PG Diploma in International Business Management||7000|
|PG Diploma in the Indian Stock Market||7000|
|PG Diploma in Retail Management||7000|
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management||7000|
|PG Diploma in Financial Management||7000|
|PG Diploma in Systems Management||7000|
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management||7000|
|PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management||7000|
|PG Diploma in Logistic Supply Chain Management||7000|
|Radiography and Imaging Technology||10000|
Madurai Kamaraj University DDE Diploma Course Fee Structure
|Diploma in Communicative and Functional English||4000|
|Diploma in Saiva Siddhantha||4000|
|Diploma in French||4000|
|Diploma in Yoga||4000|
|Diploma in Child Care Creche Management||4000|
|Diploma in Disaster Management||4000|
|Diploma in Computer Application(DCA)||5000|
|Diploma in Astronomy and Astrophysics||5000|
|Diploma in School Administration (Post B.Ed.)||5000|
|Diploma in Pisciculture||6000|
|Diploma in Digital pre-press||7000|
|Diploma in Catering Operation||8000|
|Diploma in Front Office & Accommodation Management||8000|
|Diploma in Food and Beverage Service||8000|
|Diploma in Water Quality Assessment||8000|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques & Management||8000|
|Diploma in Forensic Biology||10000|
|Diploma in Recombinant DNA Technology||10000|
|Diploma in Human Genetic Disorders||10000|
|Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture and Nursery Technology||10000|
|Diploma in Computer Animation||12000|
MKU DDE Certificate Course Fee Structure
|Library Science (C.L.I.Sc.)||3000|
|Safety in Research and Clinical Laboratories||5000|
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Study Centres
Following is the list of MKU DDE learners support centers:
- Palkalai Nagara Centre, Madurai
- City Campus
- PKN Arts and Science College.
- Ultra Arts and Science College
- Meenakshi Arts and Science College
- V.V. Vanniaperumal College for Women
- Sree Balkrishna Arts and Science College
MKU DDE Scholarship Opportunities
With the Directorate of Distance Education (MKU DDE), Madurai Kamaraj University is dedicated to the goal of making education accessible to all. They offer some incredible scholarship opportunities to students from all over the world.
Guess what? The college administration has teamed up with external organizations to offer scholarships. This is a big deal, especially for lower-caste and economically weak students. The Adi Dravidian and Harijan Welfare Department of the Tamil Nadu Government is on board, providing scholarships to SC/ST students. It’s an excellent initiative to boost educational opportunities.
Additionally, MKU DDE is committed to making education a reality for everyone. They are saying goodbye to 100% tuition fees for physically challenged students. Also, defense employees get a sweet 50% discount on fees. Their goal is to ensure everyone has equal opportunity to study.
For more details and to explore the world of scholarships waiting for you, dive into the MKU DDE Scholarship page.
MKU DDE Facilities
Now, let’s talk about the cool stuff MKU DDE has in store for its students.
Picture this – a brand-new science lab filled with all the cool tools you need for Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, and Zoology. It’s like a science lover’s dream come true!
Printed Course Materials:
MKU DDE knows that learning doesn’t just happen in the classroom. So, they’ve ensured you get printed course materials.
Evening Learning Centers:
MKU DDE gets it. That’s why they’ve set up evening learning centers. Perfect for those of you juggling work during the day but still eager to soak up knowledge in the evening. They’re all about making education work for you.
MKU DDE Faculty
Let’s talk about the rockstars behind the scenes – the faculty!
Assistant Professor: 24
Guest Lecturer: 2
Associate Professor: 1
These folks are not just teaching; they’re bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. Each department has a Head and Dean, steering the ship and ensuring you get the highest quality education possible.
MKU DDE Contact Details:
- Address: Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021.
- Phone: +91-0452-2458471 (30 lines),
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All the dates mentioned here are tentative. Please visit the official site to get accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.