Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission 2022: Students can enroll in UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses at Madhurai Kamaraj University. Admissions are currently closed, the university will soon release notifications, and applications will be available online and offline. Before enrolling in any of the courses, students must meet the program’s requirements.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education offers 28 undergraduate, 29 postgraduate, 21 diplomas, 44 post-diploma, and 10 certificate courses. Students can choose from a wide range of courses in areas such as languages and sciences and business administration and tourism & hospitality.
Admissions are based on a student’s merit scores. This university’s popular creative and short-term courses. Admission to BA/BBA/BCA programs requires a 10+2 or a 3-year diploma from a recognized board. B.LI.SC courses require a university diploma.
Admissions are based on a student’s merit scores. This university’s creative and short courses are popular. The course application fee is Rs. 600. Students must fill out the MKU DDE Application Form before the last date 31 March 2022.
Kamarajar University Distance Education Highlights:
Madurai Kamaraj University ( Directorate of Distance Education)
|Short Name||MKU DDE|
177 INR (incl. GST)
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Madurai Kamaraj University admission 2022 shall start in the academic session. Individuals can apply to Madurai ug, pg degree, diploma, and certificate courses from the July session until 30 August 2022. The application fee for certificate and diploma programs is INR 200. UG degree application fee is INR 300. But, the PG courses application fee is INR 400. Candidates who are aiming to get admission to the Madurai MBA/MCA course will need to deposit INR 500.
Madurai Kamaraj shall bring various courses for admission in July (Academic Session). Learners can apply to BA History, BA Tamil, MA Economics, B.Ed, and more. Entries to Madurai programs massively are given on the performance of previous exam marks. But, individuals for the MBA program must prepare themselves for a management-level test like CMAT, or CAT.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
MKU DDE offered BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, and some more UG courses for the students. Interested candidates can take admission to this university through merit. Candidates who want to take admission to the UG program need to qualify 10+2 Board examination with 50% marks from a recognized board of education.
mkuniversity.ac.in Distance Education PG Admission 2022-23
MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, and M.Lib.Sci are the courses offered for the master’s program. Students getting admissions to this university need to go through the merit scores as the selection for all the programs is done on a merit basis, and there is no entrance designed for any of the programs.
Students for the admissions need to complete their graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university and score at least 50% in their final year. Students for the 2022 academic session can fill out the application form, which is available.
Madurai Kamaraj Iniversity Distance Education MBA Fees Structure
|Human Resource Management|
|Tourism & Hotel Management|
|Operations and Project
|Airline & Airport Management|
|Logistic & Supply Chain
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission 2022 Last Date
|Admission Starting date for UG and PG courses||
|Admission Last Date for UG courses||
|Admission Last Date for MSc Biotechnology||
|Admission to MA, MPhil, PhD last date||
MKU Distance Education Application Form 2022
Students need to opt for the online mode as the registrations are available through the online portal. The application fees for all the programs are like 600/- rupees. Students are required to fill in the accurate details, and students who want to apply for the distance mode can take admissions to this university.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education UG Courses
|Tourism & Hospitality Management|
|B.L.I.Sc. (1 Year )||6000||6000|
|B.Ed. (2 Years)||18500||18500||37000|
Kamaraj University Distance Education PG Courses & Fee 2022
|M.A. Political Science||6000|
|M.A. Public Administration||6000|
|M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication
|M.A. English Literature||6000|
|M.A. Tamil Literature||6000|
|M.A. (Tourism Management – 2 years)||6000|
|M.Com. (Computer Application)||8000|
|M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration)||12000|
|M.B.A. (Financial Management)||30000|
|M.B.A. (International Business Management)||30000|
|M.B.A. (Logistic and Supply chain Management)||30000|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||30000|
|M.B.A. (Marketing Management)||30000|
|M.B.A. (Operations and Project Management)||30000|
|M.B.A. (Retail Management)||30000|
|M.B.A. (System Management)||30000|
|M.B.A. (Airline and Airport Management)||30000|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Management)||30000|
|M.B.A. (Tourism and Hotel Management)||30000|
|M.C.A. (2 years)||30000|
|M.Sc. Computer science||25000|
|M.Sc. Electronics & Communication||30000|
|M.Sc. Visual & Communication||20000|
|M.Lib.Sc. (1 year)||10000|
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education PG Diploma Programs Fee Structure
|PG diploma in Information & Communication Laws||5000|
|PG diploma in Labour Laws & Administrative Law||5000|
|PG diploma in Consumer Laws||5000|
|PG diploma in School Administration||5000|
|PG diploma in Retail Management||5000|
|PG diploma in Management||5000|
|PG diploma in Marketing Management||5000|
|PG diploma in Hospital Management||5000|
|PG diploma in Entrepreneurship Development||5000|
|PG diploma in NGO Management||5000|
|PG diploma in Public Relations Management||5000|
|PG diploma in Criminology & Police||5000|
|PG diploma in Administration||5000|
|PG diploma in Journalism and Mass||5000|
|PG diploma in Communication||5000|
|PG diploma in Advertising and Public Relations||5000|
|PG diploma in Guidance and Counseling||5000|
|PG diploma in Psychological Counseling||5000|
|PG diploma in Women’s Studies||5000|
|PG diploma in Human Rights||5000|
|PG diploma in English Language Teaching||5000|
|PG diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations||7000|
|PG diploma in Actuarial Management||7000|
|PG diploma in Industrial and Company Law||7000|
|PG diploma in International Business Management||7000|
|PG diploma in Indian Stock Market||7000|
|PG diploma in Retail Management||7000|
|PG diploma in Marketing Management||7000|
|PG diploma in Financial Management||7000|
|PG diploma in Systems Management||7000|
|PG diploma in Human Resource Management||7000|
|PG diploma in Operations and Project Management||7000|
|PG diploma in Logistic Supply Chain Management||7000|
|Computer Application (PGDCA)||10000|
|Health Information Management||10000|
|Radiogaphy and Imaging Technology||10000|
|Hospital Laboratory Technology||10000|
|Hospital Documentation Management||10000|
|Environmental Health & Hygiene||12000|
|Environmental Molecular Diagnostics||12000|
|Nutrition and Dietetics||12000|
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Diploma Course Fee Structure
|Diploma in Communicative and Functional English||4000|
|Diploma in Saiva Siddhantha||4000|
|Diploma in French||4000|
|Diploma in Yoga||4000|
|Diploma in Child Care Creche Management||4000|
|Diploma in Disaster Management||4000|
|Diploma in Computer Application(DCA)||5000|
|Diploma in Astronomy and Astrophysics||5000|
|Diploma in School Administration (Post B.Ed.)||5000|
|Diploma in Pisciculture||6000|
|Diploma in Digital Pre Press||7000|
|Diploma in Catering Operation||8000|
|Diploma in Front Office & Accommodation Management||8000|
|Diploma in Food and Beverage Service||8000|
|Diploma in Water Quality Assessment||8000|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques & Management||8000|
|Diploma in Forensic Biology||10000|
|Diploma in Recombinant DNA Technology||10000|
|Diploma in Human Genetic Disorders||10000|
|Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture and Nursery Technology||10000|
|Diploma in Computer Animation||12000|
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Certificate Course Fee Structure
|Library Science (C.L.I.Sc.)||3000|
|Safety in Research and Clinical Laboratories||5000|
mkuniversity.ac.in Admission Eligibility Criteria
BA History: Higher Secondary School Examination (Plus 2 or XII Std. including vocational courses) conducted by
the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
2. Two-year Foundation Course Examination conducted by Madurai Kamaraj University and Annamalai
University with eligibility to join the degree courses.
3. Pre/University Examination of Madurai Kamaraj University or an examination equivalent thereto
conducted by any other statutory recognized University / Board.
MA History/Pol Science/Public Administration
- Applicants should have completed a bachelor’s degree from Madurai Kamaraj University DDE.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in the relevant stream from any other UGC or deb approved institutions can also apply to the MA History, Pol Science, or Public Administration programs.
MA English Literature
- Completed BA Hons English from the prestigious, and authorized universities of India.
- Any degree with English as a subject in parts 1, 2, or 3 will work as solid proof for admission to the PG English Literature program.
MA Tourism Management
- A degree in the BA Tourism Management is authentic proof for the MA Tourism Management program admission.
- Three-year diploma in hotel management and catering technology is helpful for the MA Tourism Management program admission.
- Candidates should have passed any BCOM, BBA, or BA CS.
- Completed degree/diploma or certificate in CA, CA LLB, AICWA, or ACS shall also apply to the MCOM Group “A” two-year pg degree program.
MSC Electronics & Communication
- Aspirants who have passed BSC Electronics & Communication are eligible to apply.
- Passed candidates’ in physics, computer science, or computer application are allowed to apply for the MSC Electronics & Communication two-year PG degree program.
- Any graduate in electronic science or applied science will have the option to apply.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- Applicants are requested to read carefully the rules of eligibility and other instructions given in the prospectus.
- Students have to fill up the application form completely and properly.
- Applicants who are willing to apply for more than one course should use a separate application form for each course.
- The application fee for the courses is 600/- rupees, and the payment can be done through UPI/CardPayment/NetBanking. The application fees for the programs can be changed or modified according to the academic year.
- Registration Fee: Change course-wise.
Instructions for filling up the application form for enrolling in Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education offered courses.
- i) The entries in the application form should be made by the applicant in their own handwriting legibly in ENGLISH only.
- ii) Details of the Xerox copies of the certificates to be enclosed along with the application form should be in the English version and the same be furnished in the relevant column of the application.
Enclosures to be sent along with the filled-in application
The candidates have to submit Xerox copies of the following certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with the application form.
The students can check the Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education student login; for more information, visit us.
Note: Original certificates should not be sent.
- i) U.G./P.G Degree Marks statement / Grade certificates/ Provisional Certificate
- ii) SSLC, HSE mark statement
- iii) Community Certificate obtained from Tahsildar/ Deputy Tahsildar concerned. Otherwise, it will not be taken into account.
- iv) Income Certificate obtained 3 months prior to the date of advertisement (for SC/ST/Blind candidates only) from the competent issuing authority.
- v) Certificate of Physically Handicapped / Leprosy cured: Candidates who want them to be considered under the Physically Handicapped category should submit the certificate obtained from an authorized Medical Officer of the specialty concerned not below the rank of Civil Surgeon together with a photograph showing the nature of handicap.
- vi) Sports Certificate: Candidates who want them to be considered under the Sports category should produce a certificate obtained from the concerned University Physical Director in Form-I/II/III for having represented the State / Inter-University tournaments/athletics.
- vii) Ex-servicemen Certificate: Certificates to be produced
- viii) A Demand Draft has drawn in favor of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University DDE, payable at Madurai towards the registration fee as prescribed by the University should be enclosed. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of the Registration Fee for only one course.
- ix) The candidates should fill up the hall ticket and NRI/sponsored certificate (if applicable) attached to the application and send it along with the application.
- x) Two self-addressed, stamped envelopes, each for Rs.10/- should be enclosed.
- xi) +2 marks statement (compulsory)
- xii) Demand Draft towards registration fee as prescribed by the University should be enclosed with each application. For SC/ST candidates, the exemption from payment of the registration fee is applicable only for one course and with additional applications; Demand Draft towards registration fee as prescribed by the University should be attached with each application.
- xiii) Filling with any wrong information or suppression of information may result in punitive action.
- xiv) Certificates other than those required need not be enclosed.
- xv) The application form without the Xerox copies of relevant certificates will not be considered.
- xvi) All the columns in the application should be filled in. An incomplete application will be rejected.
- 5) Photograph
Two recent passport-size photographs of the applicant should be affixed; one on the column provided in the application form and the other in the Hall-Ticket.
The Demand Draft should have been obtained after the date of notification and on or before the last date notified for receipt of the filled-in application.
Note: Cheques, Postal Orders, Money Orders, and cash will not be accepted. Students should write their name, complete address, and course for which applied in Block letters on the reverse side of the demand draft.
Registration fees once paid, will not be refunded, adjusted, or transferred under any circumstances.
- University Grants Commission of India
MKU DDE Entrance Exam
1. Applicants seeking admission for the PG programmes are required to appear for the Online Entrance Exam to be conducted by Madurai Kamaraj University.
2. The Entrance Exam will be of objective type for a period of 100 minutes.
3. Mere appearance for the entrance examination does not mean that the candidate is eligible for admission.
Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021.
- Phone: +91-0452-2458471 (30 lines),
- Email: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.