MMYVV DDE, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The University is located in Katni in Madhya Pradesh, where it was set as a private University to give out courses in Yogi Vedic studies in 1995. The University gives out PG Degree, Diploma, Graduate Diploma, certificate courses in education, social science, commerce, Vedic Science and computer Science Fields.
The students can apply for admission 2021-22 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, click here.
- The students can check Admission Notice 2021-22 (Degree Course, Post Graduate, Diploma).
- The students can check Admission Notification Session-2021-22.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education (MMYVV DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education|
|Location||Katni, Madhya Pradesh|
|Approved by||UGC and AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
MMYVV Distance Education Admission 2021 : How to Apply?
The courses of MMYVV DDE can be taken up through the offline entry process 2021. Aspirants are to submit and proceed with the entry process from the MMYVV University campus with the following steps.
- Aspirants are to visit the main campus admission office to ask for the entry form.
- Candidates must fill in the hard copy and attach the attested docs that the University required for entry.
- Candidates must check out the challan form and fill in the charges of entry form as required.
- The entry form fee charges can be paid through DD, Bank challan, and other options.
- The hard copy of the entry form and docs can be submitted through DD, Post, or in-person to the University Distance learning department.
MMYVV DDE Eligibility Criteria
MMYVVDDE Application form cum prospectus can be obtained from the Main Centre at North Delhi Campus or from the South Study Centre at South Moti Bagh, New Delhi. The application form can also be filled online through the official SOL website, followed by document verification for UG courses.
- Diploma of UG level required only inter clearance from the aspirants.
- PG Diplomas ask for bachelor’s clearance from the Candidates aspiring for it.
- To gain entry in certificate courses, aspirants are to clear Uttar Madhyama or Inter.
- To gain entry in UG degrees, aspirants are to have their 12th cleared in relevant studies.
- For PG Courses, relevant subjects in bachelor’s courses are a must to be eligible.
MMYVV DDE UG and PG Admission
MMYVV DDE UG Diploma
- Only a Computer applications diploma can be attained at this level.
- 12th clearance from a recognized University is a must for admission to 1-year semester system course.
MMYVV DDE PG Diploma in Computer Applications
- MMYVV DDE Aspirants are to have their bachelor’s degree from any field of study from a reputable University.
- Minimum 1-year course in semester system, maximum 2-yrs can be taken.
- Aspirants can choose from various certificates, including JyotishPraman Patra, Sthapatya Ved Praman Patra, and Yog Praman Patra.
- Aspirants can avail of the courses if they have completed their Uttar Madhyama or +2 from any field of study from a recognized University.
- General and specialization of computer applications are available.
- Aspirants can avail of the course with 12th grade from any discipline of a recognized University.
- 3 yrs. Minimum course in the yearly system, maximum 6 yrs. It can be taken.
PG Degree: Acharya
- Specializations are available as SthapatyaVed, Yog, Jyotish.
- Bachelor Degree + One Year Certificate in relevant specializations (from any UGC recognized University) or specialized degree of Shastri.
MMYVV DDE Admit Card
MMYVVDDE Admit card is to be uploaded on the official page of the site. Aspirants are to keep a hard copy of the same with them. They can download the admit card with the following steps:
- Aspirants are to click on the official page and proceed to the ‘Student Corner’ page
- They should choose the ‘admit card’ section
- Aspirants are to next, click on their course and year or semester
- MMYVV Admit card ‘download’ button will appear; click on it
- Take a printout of it and then keep it safely as Candidates will have to show it in exam halls.
How to use MMYVV DDE Login?
- Visit the MMYVV DDE login 2021 portal; click here to open the Login portal.
- The pupil must enter their enrolment no. attained during entry
- Next, they will be asked to fill their date of birth in the box below enrolment no.
- Once all details are filled in, aspirants can click on ‘login.’
MMYVV DDE Application Fees
Aspirants are to pay the entry form fee of MMYVV DDE 2021 of only INR 1000/- via a demand draft as per the address of the MMYVV DDE 2021 admissions department. The Candidates from SC, ST, OBC, PWD, etc., will be subject to governments policy relaxation.
- Phone:0761-2637213, 0761-2637216, 0761-2637217.