MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance MSc Chemistry is available in various universities & colleges in India. Top institutes like IGNOU, Anna University, and ANU CDE offer MSc Chemistry via distance learning. This two-year PG-level program covers a variety of topics related to chemistry. The course curriculum includes Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Experimental Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry.
Before the closing date, eligible applicants must submit the required documents and fees. Graduate degrees and entrance exams are required for admission to the program. Different colleges and universities charge different fees.
- Full-Form: Master of Science in Chemistry
- Duration: 2 years divided into 4 Semesters.
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree (BSc Chemistry) or any equivalent degree with minimum marks of 45% from a recognized university.
- Fee: The average course of distance MSc Chemistry fee around Rs 12,000 to Rs 60,000 per year.
- Career-Wise: Having an MSc distance Chemistry degree opens the door to a PhD and plays a vital role in getting top employment.
Graduates of MSc Chemistry can work as scientists, researchers, medical writers, teachers, chemists, warehouse supervisors, and quality assurance managers. MSc in Chemistry salaries varies based on the knowledge and skills of the applicant.
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for submission of online application for MSc distance education admission until 14 March 2023. Click here
- Andhra university is taking admission to the MSc Chemistry session 2023. The last date is to apply 31 March 2023. Click here
- Anna University for 2023 admission in MSc Distance education has been closed on 21 March 2023. click here
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc in Chemistry|
|Course Full Form||Master of Science in Chemistry|
|Fee||Rs 12,000 to Rs 60,000 per year|
|Eligibility||Graduation (BSc Chemistry)|
|Average Salary||INR 4 LPA to 10 LPA|
Is MSc Chemistry Distance Education worth it?
MSc Chemistry Distance Education is worthwhile for students who have completed BSc Chemistry or want to continue higher studies but have no more time to continue this task.
- Skills: Most of the essential skills for this field are acquired in this course, such as analytical skills, research aptitude, communication skills, problem-solving skills, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: Students can now study at their own pace just because of the flexibility of distance learning courses. These students can save time and effectively use it as part of another short course.
- Fee and Cost: Distance MSc Chemistry has been offered at colleges and universities, charging about INR 12000 to INR 60000 yearly.
- Earn While You Learn: The flexibility of this course enables students to earn in the hours saved by managing the study hours in the distance MSc Chemistry course.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission application windows of most of the universities that offered admission to distance education courses have been open for the January 2023 session. Aspirants who are eligible to fill out the registration form need to visit the official site of their desired university. The deadline for submission of online applications is 31 March 2023 announced by most universities but it varies in different universities.
The admission requirement for this program is graduation ( BSc in Chemistry) from any accredited university, with a minimum grade requirement of 50%. The candidate will study various subjects after selecting this distance learning master’s degree, including physical, medicinal, organic, or inorganic chemistry.
Before the last date for admission, people who qualify can send in their applications for this course along with the required paperwork and payments. Master of Science in Chemistry Distance Education (MSc) is a two-year professional degree with many chemistry modules that students can spend a lot of time on.
The degree program prepares students for higher-level programs such as M.Phil., Ph.D., or M.Sc. Students with a degree in chemistry can work in various industries, including Health and Medical Organizations, Utility and Energy, and the Research Food and Drinks Industry.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For admission to the Master of Science in Chemistry distance learning all required eligibility criteria has to be completed to get admission in the course as per the university. Major points are mentioned below.
- The applicants holding a bachelor’s level degree from a recognized institution or university would be eligible to apply for the course admission.
- A minimum of 45% score is expected from the applicants before they fill out the application form.
- There is no need to appear in any of the entrance exams as the process of admission into the course is generally a merit list or direct admission.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Fee
- The students can check the MSc Chemistry Average Fee range of INR 12,000 to INR 60,000 annually.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees. It may be changed according to university rules.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
IGNOU MSc Chemistry Distance Education
Admission is going to the IGNOU MSc Chemistry, a two-year PG program offered by IGNOU. Online or offline applications are accepted for the IGNOU MSC Chemistry program. Registration opens twice a year (January and July). Online admissions can be registered through the Samarth portal. 27 March 2023 is the last date to apply for IGNOU MSc Chemistry Distance Learning for January session 2023-24.
Before the deadline, candidates must complete the IGNOU MSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission application form. The following requirements must be read and understood before completing the IGNOU MSC Chemistry admission process.
Key Features of IGNOU MSc Chemistry Distance Learning
- A three-year BSC degree with a primary list of subjects must hold chemistry as the main subject.
- The honors degree in BSC Chemistry can also work for admission to the IGNOU MSC Chemistry.
- The course fee is INR 5,000. It can be deposited yearly.
- There is no age bar or restriction for admission to the IGNOU MSC Chemistry.
IGNOU MSc Chemistry Syllabus: For Semesters 1, 2, and 3, learners will follow a common curriculum, while in Semester 4, they will be able to specialize in Analytical, Organic, Inorganic, or Physical Chemistry.
Advantages of Distance MSc Chemistry
- The degree program provides a good foundation for higher degree programs in related topics, such as M.Phil. and PhD for research work.
- They can work in the food and beverage business, utilities and energy research, and health and medical organizations.
- Candidates can also join scientific research organizations and government agencies.
- After that, they can become school teachers, and after passing the NET exam, they can apply for permanent positions at colleges and universities.
- Students interested in M.Sc. in Chemistry who enjoy lab activities and can handle experiments are best suited for this degree.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Entrance Exam
The entrance exam for MSC two-year program is very much needed in central, private, and deemed universities/colleges of India to offer admission. Let’s look at the listed entrance exams approved for admission to the Master’s degree program in Chemistry.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||18,000-25,000/y*||Varies according University to University|
|Total Fees||22,000/y* Approx||27,000/y* Approx|
MSc Chemistry Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|Symmetry, Group Theory, and Spectroscopy||
Pericyclic Reactions, Photochemistry, and Free Radical Chemistry
|Stereochemistry and Reaction Mechanism||Advanced Stereochemistry|
|Kinetics and Thermodynamics in Chemistry||Synthetic Organic Chemistry|
|Coordination and Bioinorganic Chemistry||
Asymmetric Synthesis, Chemistry of Carbohydrates
Synthetic Organic Chemistry and Spectroscopy
Structure Determination and Chromatographic Technics
|Experiments in Organic Chemistry||Experiments in Organic Chemistry II|
Scope & Career Options After MSc Chemistry Distance Education
There are many career options available with MSc Chemistry Distance Education. After obtaining a master’s degree in chemistry, most graduates find jobs in pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, medical schools, private clinics, research centers, etc. Postgraduates in the field of chemistry earn salaries ranging from INR 3 lakhs to INR 6 lakhs on average per annum
MSc Chemistry Distance Education in India
Top Colleges are offering the MSc in Chemistry. The candidates can check the name of the top MSc Chemistry Colleges in India given below.
MSC Chemistry Distance Education in Pune
- Admission to the MSC Open and Distance Learning program in Chemistry is open in various institutions in Pune and its nearest locations. Applicants will have numerous choices in the form of Poona College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, PE Society’s Modern College of Arts, Science, & Commerce, YCMOU, and more.
- Students are able to enroll in the PG Chemistry program either on a regular basis or through distance learning. The minimum eligibility for a master’s degree in Chemistry is a BSc Chemistry Hons degree from Maharashtra or another approved Indian university. The average fee for the MSC Chemistry two-year degree program in Pune ranges between 16k to 24k. The Pune Located institution shall accept the MSC Chemistry fees in a split manner: Yearly.
MSC Chemistry Distance Education in Mumbai
- MSC in Chemistry program admission to Mumbai located UGC approved universities commences every year. A two-year master’s degree program in Chemistry can be pursued at the following institutions: Ramnarain Ruia College, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, and more.
- The minimum eligibility for admission to the MSC Chemistry ODL program is a bachelor’s degree in Science with 50 percent marks. Candidates who have graduated in BSC Chemistry will be preferred. An estimated fee of the PG Chemistry program ranges from 27k to 65k. All these courses are primarily offered in a regular mode.
MSC Chemistry Distance Education in Delhi
Admission to the Chemistry program is mainly allowed in the regular mode of numerous institutions/colleges. Candidates shall have several choices like Acharya Narendra Dev College, Delhi Degree College, Delhi Technical University, Gurukul Institute of Management & Technology, etc.
These universities/colleges approve the PG Chemistry program admission directly or entrance test based. However, candidates must secure a bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent in related subjects. The fee of Delhi’s institution for this master’s degree program can be seen between INR 30,000 to INR 1 Lac. It can be deposited either yearly/semester-wise.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education in Noida
- To book a seat to study the MSC Chemistry Distance Education program in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, one must pass an undergraduate degree in the science stream from a recognized university or college in India. Several colleges or universities can be seen in the business of offering MSC Chemistry courses in Noida city.
- Some include Shaheed Mangal Pandey Govt Girls PG College, Sharda University, and more. An application fee for the MSC program in Chemistry is INR 500- INR 100. Fees of PG in Chemistry range from INR 70K to INR 1.6 Lac. A fee deposit is very much possible in the semester-wise mode.
MSc Chemistry Distance Education FAQs?
Ques 1. How can I take admission?
Ans. If Students want to study, they can take online admission by filling out an online form and talking to our knowledgeable. They can also send all documents to our mail ID and pay fees by Internet Method.
Ques 2. How can I pay fees?
Ans. The student can pay fees easily by using this option ( PayPal, NEFT, DD, Cash, or Any Visa Card )
Ques 3. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses that UGC / DEB approves are valid for Govt jobs and any govt examination.
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and the information given above is only for informational purposes.
Be the first to leave a review.