Mathematics and Computing Engineering Distance Education: This is a 4-years at the UG level whereas at the PG level it takes 2 to 4 years. It is a scientific program, and the demand for students in this field increases day by day. Many universities are offering admission to this program.
- Mathematics and Computing Engineering Distance Education admissions have been closed for the current session.
- Universities will open their registration windows very soon for the next academic session.
The mode of distance education has become convenient and flexible after it is made online. Online distance education helps students save time and money, and students must attend classes online. Distance education has a tremendous demand among local and international students.
In many UAE and OMAN universities, people study different courses through distance education every year. Students can apply both online and offline for admission.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
Mathematics and Computing Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022
The program provides learning in workshop practice, communication skills, maths, basic mechanical engineering, programming fundamentals, engineering graphics, and more. In order to get admission to B.Tech four-year specialized program, the students should have passed university or approved entrance tests like JEE Mains. The total fee for the DTU B.Tech program is INR 8.91 Lacs.
Mathematics and Computing Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have passed the bachelor’s degree from any university with specific marks can apply for the entries.
- Candidates can apply for PGDM & CS and Ph.D. Courses after completing this course.
- Students who plan on mathematics and computing in their graduation need a good score in their intermediate. The students looking for how to become mathematics and computing Engineering need a good score in their bachelor’s degree. The students should have basic knowledge of mathematics, computing, and also in finance. In countries like UAE and OMAN, students need to have minimum eligibility with good English.
Duration: The time duration of this course is four years. The course is divided into eight semesters.
Mathematics and Computing Engineering Distance Education Admission Fees
- How to become a mathematics and computing engineer through distance education in UAE and OMAN countries need more than $2000. The students must note that the cost of admission will vary with the university and the program each student selects. The admission fee is also used for the verification of the certificates by the UAE and OMAN governments.
- The candidates can check the Mathematics and Computing Engineering Fee range of INR 50,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
Advantages of Engineering
To know how to become a mathematics and computing engineer, one should have an idea of mathematics and computing.
- This course is a combination of three significant subjects mathematics, computing, and also finance.
- The jobs offered will be in any of the three subjects.
- The pay will be high as the course demand is more.
Where to get jobs in mathematics and computing?
To get jobs in mathematics and computing requires someone to know how to become a mathematics & computing engineer. The jobs offered in this mathematics and science are:
- As a technical engineer at companies like Microsoft, Amazon, and other companies.
- As a finance manager.
- As a software engineer.
- As a network manager.
- As a computation engineer.
Job Area: The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Software Firms, MNCs, the Banking sector, etc.
Mathematics and Computing Engineering Colleges in India
The Top Colleges are offering Mathematics and Computing Engineering. The candidates can check the name of the top Colleges given below.
- DTU Delhi – Delhi Technological University
- IIT Madras – Indian Institute of Technology
- IIT Delhi – Indian Institute of Technology
- JMI New Delhi – Jamia Millia Islamia
- IGNOU Delhi – Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
Delhi Technical University Admission
Delhi Technical University is a famous institution. It offers maths and computer engineering programs in the traditional mode of learning. DTU proposes a B.Tech Maths & Computer Engineering program. Some institutions offer direct admission based on the results of qualifying exams. Many reputed institutes require students to take an entrance exam in order to enroll. National and state entrance exams are conducted in India.
IGNOU Mathematics and Computing Engineering Distance Education Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a Mathematics and Computing Engineering Distance Education program at the PG level at the fee range of INR 26,400. The eligibility criteria to apply for the program is BA/BSc with maths as a compulsory subject or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks. and the duration of the program is 2 to 4 years.
Mathematics and Computing Engineering Distance Education admission Process
Candidates who want to apply for Mathematics and Computing Engineering ODL admission need to visit the official site of the University to which they want to apply for admission. Read the admission guideline, required document list, Eligibility criteria, etc first. Then collect all the required documents, visit the “Apply for Admission” section fill out the online application form according to the given guideline, and pay the application fee. Submit the registration form and take a printout for future reference.
Mathematics and Computing Engineering Distance Education Syllabus
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|Subject of Study||Introduction to Computing|
|Physics I||Mathematics II|
|Math I||Engineering Mechanics|
|Electrical Sciences||Modern Biology|
|Chemistry Laboratory||Computing Laboratory|
|Engineering Drawing||Physics Laboratory|
|Workshops/ Physical Laboratory||Basics Electronic Laboratory|
|Physical Training I||Physical Training II|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|Modern Algebra||Data Structures and Algorithms|
|Discrete Mathematics||Financial Engineering I|
|Digital Designs||HSS Elective II|
|Probability theories and Random processes||Computer Organization and Architecture|
|HSS Elective I||Data structures lab with Object-oriented programming|
|Physical Training III||Monte Carlo Simulation|
|Physical Training IV|
|SEMESTER V||SEMESTER VI|
|Scientific Computing||Financial Engineering II|
|Data Communication||Computer Networks|
|Stochastic Calculus for Finance||Databases|
|HSS Elective III||Databases Lab|
Operating Systems Laboratory
Financial Engineering Laboratory
|SEMESTER VII||SEMESTER VIII|
|Theory of Computation||Department Elective II|
|Matrix Computation||Department Elective III|
|Department Elective I||Computational Finance|
|Statistical Analysis of Financial Data||HSS Elective IV|
|Project I||Project II|
Be the first to leave a review.