MANUU Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The directorate of Distance education is located in Hyderabad, Telangana, titled Maulana Azad National Urdu University. The National University of distance education is situated in the state of Telangana. The MANUU DDE has set up nine regional centers in Delhi, Bangalore, Bhopal, Patna, Darbhanga, Srinagar, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Ranchi. At present, there are 161 study centers along with five sub-regional centers.
The university prepares audio-visual programs at PG (English, Urdu, history, and Islamic studies) and UG (BA BSc(MPC), BSc(BZC), and BEd) level.
MANUU Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
MANUU Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The university offers admission generally in the first week of July to last week of September.
MANUU Distance Education UG Admission
- The various specialization given in BA course includes Public administration, Urdu, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Islamic std. Arabic.
- Merit-based course given for 3-years on distance learning systems.
- Candidates are to have their inter-course cleared from a reputable University.
- Aspirants can choose from various specializations, including Botany, Maths, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry.
- Science-based 12th class clearance is necessary from a reputable University.
- Merit-based courses that can be attained in the distance learning system.
- Candidates are to have their 12th grade cleared from a recognized University to opt for a general B.Com.
- Merit-based distance learning course of 3 years minimum and maximum six years.
MANUU Distance Education PG Admission
Bachelor of Education is a course that students do to become a certified techer. In this course the students learns to teach students and understand their vision. It takes minimum 2 years to complete the course. The students ara eligible to apply for BEd after completing the graduation course. The maximum duration to complete the course is 5 years.
- Specialization including Arabic, History, English, Urdu, Islamic Std., Hindi are available.
- Those that have completed their graduation in any relevant field can opt for the course.
- MA Arabic is given on an entrance exam scores basis, while others can opt on merit.
MANUU Distance Education Diploma Admission
Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC)
Diploma in journalism and mass communication course focuses on conducting advertising, journalism processes with social media, television, radio, etc. Students who want to enroll in this course must pass their 12th class with the minimum of 50% marks from the recognized board. The English subject is compulsory to take admission in this course.
MANUU Distance Education Eligibility
|MA in Islamic Studies||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA In Arabic||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA in Hindi||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA in English||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA in History||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA in Urdu||Graduation or its equivalent|
|BCom||10+2 or Equivalent|
|BEd||10+2 or Equivalent|
|BSc||10+2 or Equivalent|
|BA||10+2 or Equivalent|
|Diploma in Tech English||10+2 with 50% in English|
|Diploma in Journalism & Mass communication||10+2 with 50% marks|
|Certificate of Proficiency in Urdu through English||10+2 with Equivalen|
|Certificate in Functional English for Urdu Speakers||10+2 with Equivalen|
The entry process of MANUU is held only on the online portals and basis. Aspirants applying to any of the courses must first check out the application process and their desired duration eligibility criteria. Candidates can visit the official site of MANUU to gain further info on admission:
- The eligibility criteria for each course are different at the UG level; there are five UG courses for which aspirants mainly have to clear their inter-class exams.
- Six PG courses require aspirants to clear UG degrees in relevant fields.
- The two diploma and certificate courses opt at MANUU DDE after the 12th clearance.
- All of the courses give admission on a merit basis except the B.Ed And MA Arabic courses.
MANUU Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
- The admission portal of MANUU DDE is to be visited.
- They will have to register and then log into the admission portal.
- Aspirants can fill out the entry form as per their accurate educational info.
- Scanned and self-attested docs are to be uploaded with the entry form.
- Next, Candidates are required to select the course that they want to study.
- Aspirants will be required to choose their preferred regional center and learner support center.
- The entry form, docs, and all requirements are to be submitted through the ‘submit button.
- To complete the entry form process, the aspirants are to pay the entry form fee per the Universitys’s requirement.
MANUU DDE 2021 Application Fees
Aspirants are applying for the course of B.Ed. will have to pay the entry form fee of only Rs. 1,000/- to gain the application form. Aspirants applying for any other Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education UG PG courses will have to pay Rs. 300 for purchasing the entry form.
How to use MANUU DDE Login 2021?
Candidates that want to log in to MANUU site can follow the following steps:
- Visit the official MANUU Login portal for admissions 2021.
- Fill in the aspirant’s username and password in the blanks.
- Hit ‘Login’ and proceed forward on MANUU’s official site.
MANUU DDE Admit Card 2021
Candidates applying to MA Arabic or B.Ed will have to clear the entrance exam of MANUU DDE admissions 2021. These entry exams can be cleared after one avail their admit card from the official MANUU website admit card portal.
Candidates can visit the site and open the examination section; they must download and print out their admit card with the correct info to give entrance exam 2021.
Why Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education?
- Regional and study center availability
- Self-learning materials accesblity
- Easy admission process
- A pleasing number of courses
- Student support
- Address: Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032
- Phone : 91-040-23006612 – 15,1800 425 2958
- Directorate of Distance Education: (EPABX: 23008402 , 03, 04)