MANUU Distance Education Admission 2023-24: Maulana Azad National Urdu University has extended the last date for admission to distance learning courses offered for session 2023-24 until 26 September 2023. Under the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode university offers various UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses including some popular courses BA, BSc, BCom, BEd, and MA. Interested applicants can apply via the official website @www.manuu.edu.in or directly visit the online admission portal @www.manuuadmission.samarth.edu.in.
MANUU Distance Notifications:
- MANUU distance education admission 2023-24 last date is 26 September 2023. Source
- The last date for payment of the admission fee is 30 September 2023. Source
- MANUU BEd ODL entrance test result is out now, Click here to download them.
The academic charges for the upcoming season of MANUU distance UG programs fall between INR 5k to 15K per annum. PG courses are between INR 13K to 17K per year. New admissions to MANUU distance education courses are merit and entrance exam based. For eligibility and other information, applicants should visit its website now.
MANUU Distance Education has announced the admission for the July 2023 session. Students interested in applying can submit the application form by 26 September 2023, while the deadline for payment is 30 September 2023.
The eligibility Criteria for each course of MANUU distance education are variable from the other one. For accurate eligibility requirements, checking and verifying eligibility on the website is suggested.
Undergraduate and PG courses
- B.Ed Program: Applicants must have at least a UG degree.
- BA Program: 10+2 education with 50% marks is enough for applying.
- MA: BA or equivalent degree required for appearing in MANUU MA admissions.
MANUU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
MANUU Distance Education Admission 2023-24
26 September 2023 is the last date to apply for MANUU distance education admission 2023-24 for UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses, whereas the last date to apply for BEd program admission is 25 July 2023. Admission to all the UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses shall be made online through @www.manuuadmission.samarth.ac.in. INR 300 is the Registration fee set by the university.
Only the Bachelor of Education degree program at MANUU will have an admissions test given. Admission procedures for all other types of classes are followed directly. Interested people can apply for courses that lead to a BCOM, B.Ed, BSC, or MA degree. It is necessary to make a single payment that covers the registration cost and the fee for the first semester for direct courses.
MANUU Distance Education UG Admission
Maulana Azad Urdu University OR MANUU Distance Education Admission 2023-24 last date to UG courses BA, BCom, and BSc is 26 September 2023. The courses are offered by universities in various specializations. Admission to all the UG courses offered by the university is based on merit.
Aspirants applying for MANUU UG admission must have completed a 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Students can apply online on the official website. The admission application fee is INR 300/- for UG and PG programs.
BA Distance Education:
- The various specialization given in the BA course includes Public administration, Urdu, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, and Islamic std. Arabic.
- Merit-based course given for 3 years on distance learning systems.
- Candidates are to have their inter-course cleared from a reputable University.
BCom Distance Education:
- Candidates are to have their 12th grade cleared from a recognized University to opt for a general B.Com.
- Merit-based distance learning course of 3 years minimum and maximum six years.
MANUU BEd Distance Education Admission
The Bachelor of Education (BEd) in Open & Distance Learning (ODL) mode offered by Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) Directorate of Distance Education, is a professional programme for in-service teachers. The aim of this programme is to prepare in-service teachers for the secondary stage of education.
- Duration: The minimum duration of the BEd ODL programme is 2 years divided into 4 semesters. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of this programme is 5 years.
- Fee: The annual fee charged by MANUU DDE for the BEd ODL programme is Rs 13,000 for SC/ST/PWD/EWS/women/Transgender and Rs 19,000 for other candidates.
- Admission Fee: Students need to pay the application fee is 1000/- rupees.
- Mode of Admission: MANUU offers admission BEd distance education program on the basis of an entrance exam.
MANUU Distance Education PG Admission
Admission to all MANUU PG programs shall only be offered online; hence aspirants must make an entry to MANUU Samarth Portal and complete the instructed process. The registration fee for MANUU PG programs is INR 300.
MANUU PG opens the gate for MA Islamic Studies, MA Arabic, MA Hindi, MA English, MA History, and MA Urdu programs. Admission to the MANUU two-year PG degree programs can be obtained after passing a basic qualification of a bachelor’s degree. MANUU only holds entrance exams for the B.Ed. degree program.
MA Distance Education
- Duration: The master of arts program offered by this university is a postgraduate degree that takes a minimum of 2 years & a Maximum of 4 years to complete.
- Eligibility: Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree from any well-recognized & UGC-approved university with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for this course.
- Specializations of MA: MANUU offers Master of Arts distance education courses in several specializations including Hindi, Arabic, Islamic Studies, English, History, and Urdu.
MA Islamic Studies
- MA Islamic Studies is a two-year PG degree program. The program is developed to teach subjects like Muslim Civilization (History), Islamic Religious Sciences, Muslim Sects (Developments), Islam in India, Islam of the Modern Age, etc.
- The admission window for MA Islamic Studies shall open for candidates who have completed an undergraduate degree in Islamic Studies. The program fee for MA Islamic Studies is INR 4,200. Aspirants who wish to enroll in MA Islamic program must deposit a registration fee of INR 300. The registration and admission fees must be deposited online.
MANUU Distance Education Diploma Admission
A variety of diploma courses is offered by the Maulana Azad National Urdu University to students based on their previous educational background and their merit. MANUU DDE offers a variety of specializations, such as diplomas, graduate certificates, and advanced degrees, that can be earned in a variety of specialties. Each diploma has its own specific set of criteria that must be met in order to be awarded the diploma.
To be eligible for admission to the Diploma degree, students must have passed the 12th examinations with a minimum of 50% marks from an Indian-recognized board of education. Admission to PG Diploma programs requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC)
- The diploma in journalism and mass communication course focuses on conducting advertising, and journalism processes with social media, television, radio, etc.
- Students who want to enroll in this course must pass their 12th class with a minimum of 50% marks from the recognized board.
- The English subject is compulsory to take admission to this course.
Diploma in English:
- A diploma in Teach English is a two-semester program offered for a maximum duration of two years.
- Candidates can take admitted to the DTE program after passing a bachelor’s degree of 3 years duration from a recognized institute in India.
- The registration and admission fee for the MANUU DTE program is INR 600. The annual program fee of MANUU DTE is INR 3000. The examination fee for DTE is INR 1000. The total fee of the program is INR 4800.
MANUU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria & Courses
The MANUU portal is the only way to enter the contest. The application process and eligibility criteria for each of the courses must be reviewed before applying. On MANUU’s official website, you can find more information about the admission process:
- Each course at the UG level has different eligibility criteria; there are five UG courses for which aspirants must primarily pass inter-class exams.
- The admission requirements for PG courses are based on UG degrees in relevant fields.
- After the 12th grade is completed, students can opt for the diploma and certificate courses at MANUU DDE.
- Except for the B.Ed course, all courses give admission on a merit basis.
|MA in Islamic Studies||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA In Arabic|
|MA in Hindi|
|MA in English|
|MA in History|
|MA in Urdu|
|BCom||10+2 with Equivalent|
|Diploma in Tech English|
|Diploma in Journalism & Mass communication|
|Certificate of Proficiency in Urdu through English|
|Certificate in Functional English for Urdu Speakers|
How To Apply MANUU Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to all the UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate programs offered by MANUU under distance learning mode shall be made online only, through the admission portal www.manuuadmission.samarth.edu.in. After visiting this portal, One can follow the steps given below in the section to fill out the application form:
- Register yourself using your personal Email ID and Mobile Number on this portal.
- (Note: Only use your personal Email ID and save it for future reference)
- An OTP will be sent to your Email ID. Please enter OTP in the required field and complete registration.
- Log in to the Admission portal using your Registered Email ID and Password and enter your personal details as per the format given in the form and upload the required documents. (Enter personal details carefully as they cannot be edited later)
- Select your program and choose LSC.
- Fill in the required Academic Details.
- Pay the required fee (Registration Fee is Rs. 300/– + Programme Fee).
- An eligible applicant for the mentioned session must familiarize themself with the contents of this Bulletin of Information.
Required Documents List:
Candidates need a scanned copy of the documents listed below:
- A passport-size photograph,
- Category certificate (if any)
- Proof of Date of Birth (DOB)
- Adhar/another Government ID
- Proof of having studied Urdu as a medium of instruction or as a subject at class 10th or higher level, wherever applicable.
MANUU DDE Application Fees
The candidates who wish to apply for the course of B.Ed. Must pay a fee of Rs. 1,000/- to obtain an entry form to gain the right to apply for the course. Applicants wishing to apply for any of the courses offered by Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education will have to pay a fee of Rs. 300 to purchase an application form.
How to Login MANUU DDE?
Candidates that want to log in to the MANUU site can follow the following steps:
- Visit the official MANUU Login portal for admissions 2023.
- Fill in the aspirant’s username and password in the blanks.
- Hit ‘Login’ and proceed forward on MANUU’s official site.
Why MANUU Distance Education?
- Regional and study centre availability
- Self-learning materials accessibility
- Easy admission process
- A pleasing number of courses
- Student support
MANUU Distance Education Courses Fee Structure
|Course Name||Fee Structure (In INR) per year|
|MA Hindi||4500 -6500|
|MA History||4500 -6500|
|MA Arabic||4200 – 6200|
|MA English||4500 – 6500|
|MA Islamic Studies||4500 – 6500|
|MA Urdu||4500 – 6500|
|Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|Diploma in JMC||3500 – 4500|
|Diploma in Teach English||3500 – 4500|
|Certificate Courses in Functional English||2200 – 3000|
|Certificate courses in proficiency in Urdu through English||2200 – 3000|
MANUU Distance Education Study Centers
Maulana Azad National Urdu University serves its distance education courses through its university campus and with the help of its regional and sub-regional centres. Following is the list of these centres with the address detail:
Study Center Name
Delhi Regional Centre
MANUU Regional Centre, Patna
MANUU Regional Centre Darbhanga
MANUU Regional Centre, Bangalore
MANUU Regional Centre, Bhopal
|Jammu & Kashmir||
MANUU Regional Centre, Srinagar
MANUU Regional Centre, Mumbai
MANUU Regional Centre, Kolkata
MANUU Regional Centre
Millat Academy Campus, Ranchi
Sub Study Center Name
MANUU Sub Regional Centre, Amravati
MANUU Sub Regional Centre, Hyderabad
|Jammu & Kashmir||
MANUU Sub Regional Centre, Jammu
MANUU Sub Regional Centre, Lucknow
MANUU Sub Regional Centre, Nuh
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1. All the courses offered by MANUU are UG-DEB approved?
Ans. Maulana Azad National Urdu University is approved by the UGC and DEB and also all the courses offered by MANUU in distance mode are UGC and DEB approved.
Ques 2. What is the payment method for admission and examination?
Ans. Students can pay the admission fee and examination fee only in online mode.
Ques 3. What is the hostel fee in MANUU?
Ans. It is compulsory for the students to pay a one-time hostel fee of Rs. 3200/- only
MANUU Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032
- Phone : 91-040-23006612 – 15,1800 425 2958
- Directorate of Distance Education: (EPABX: 23008402, 03, 04)
Disclaimer: All the dates are given above only for information purposes. Visit the official site for more accuracy.
Be the first to leave a review.