MANUU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Maulana Azad National Urdu University is a central university, abbreviated as MANUU. This university started with distance learning courses in 1998, after that, and regular programmes were made available in 2004.
There are 2-degree programs available under B.Com and MA. Besides the degree programs, certificate and diploma courses are also available at MANUU, DDE. For Admission to January Session 2022, one can gain information through the prospectus provided by the official site of MANUU.
- MANUU Distance Education offers distance learning programs in a range of UG, PG, diploma, and certificate levels. Admissions will eventually be simplified with online applications.
- Audiovisual information will be provided to SLM students for optimal learning. There is now a Center for Audio-Visual Education at the University. A number of educational videos have been produced by the Media Center. These videos are available on the Media Center’s YouTube channel.
- With this programme, distance learners are able to watch videos at any time and obtain answers to their questions. The university was ranked sixth in a recent Outlook poll of the top 30 national-level universities for its distance education program.
- Whereas students for the B.Ed program are required to clear the entrance test that the University sets up, students will be allocated seats after the clearance.
- Also, students should check all details on the University’s official website.
- Application Fee: The registration fees for the UG and PG and Diploma courses are 300/- rupees, whereas, for the B.Ed program, students need to pay 1000/- rupees.
- MANUU Distance Education Admission for session 2022 will be started soon. For more info Click Here.
- Online application forms can be accessed through the provided link https://manuuadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- For backlog students, admission has begun from 1 June to 13 June 2022. Click the link below to access the online application form – Visit Here
MANUU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
MANUU Distance Education Admission 2022
MANNU Admission 2022 for the distance-oriented courses at ug, pg degree, certificate, and diploma level begins in the July academic session. The date to start registration for the present session shall be updated very soon. Candidates can use MANNU online mode to complete the desired program registration. The university has set an amount of INR 300 for the registration.
MANNU will hold the entrance exam for only the B.Ed degree program. All other courses admission are followed directly. Interested individuals can seek entry to BCOM, B.Ed, BSC, and MA-driven courses. Registration and first-semester fee for the direct courses are required to deposit in one go.
MANUU Distance Education UG Admission 2022
Maulana Azad or MANUU Distance Education offers UG programs for admission. MANAU will admit students based on merit, and the scores on the entrance examination will also determine some technical courses. UG Programs have a four years duration. Some entrance tests accepted by MANUU for admission are UGC, CSIR-JRF, NET, or GET scores. Aspirants applying for MANUU UG admission must have completed a 10+2 Equivalent examination from a recognized board. Students can apply online on the official website. University distance education has announced UG program admissions for July 2022. The admission application fee is INR 300/- for UG and PG programs.
- The various specialization given in the BA course includes Public administration, Urdu, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Islamic std. Arabic.
- Merit-based course given for 3-years on distance learning systems.
- Candidates are to have their inter-course cleared from a reputable University.
- Aspirants can choose from various specializations, including Botany, Maths, Physics, Zoology, and Chemistry.
- Science-based 12th class clearance is necessary from a reputable University.
- Merit-based courses can be attained in the distance learning system.
- Candidates are to have their 12th grade cleared from a recognized University to opt for a general B.Com.
- Merit-based distance learning course of 3 years minimum and maximum six years.
BCA: The BCA has been divided into 3-years by the MANUU. Those who wish to engage in the admission process under the university need to pass 10+2 with relevant subjects from the recognized board.
BCom General: The BCom general is a 3-year degree course built for UG aspirants. The minimum eligibility for the course is 10+2 with a commerce-guided stream.
BEd: Bachelor of Education is a course that students do to become certified teachers. In this course, the students learn to teach students and understand their vision. It takes a minimum of 2 years to complete the course. The students are eligible to apply for BEd after completing the graduation course. The maximum duration to complete the course is 5 years.
MANUU Distance Education PG Admission 2022
MANUU PG admission 2022 academic session for July last is to appear in the August end. Admission to all MANUU PG programs shall only be offered online only; hence aspirants must make an entry to Mannu Samarth Portal, and complete the instructed process. The registration fee for MANUU PG programs is INR 300.
MANUU PG opens the gate for MA Islamic Studies, MA Arabic, MA Hindi, MA English, MA History, and MA Urdu programs. Admission to the MANNU two-year PG degree programs can be obtained after passing a basic qualification of a bachelor’s degree. MANNU only holds entrance exams for the B.Ed degree program.
MA: The master of arts program offered by this university is a postgraduate degree that takes a minimum of 2 years & a Maximum of 4 years to complete. The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree from any well-recognized & UGC-approved universities with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for this course.
MANUU Distance Education Diploma Admission
In a variety of specializations, MANUU Distance Education provides a Diploma, a Postgraduate Diploma, and an Advanced Diploma. Each diploma has its own set of criteria. To be eligible for admission to the Diploma degree, students must have passed the 12th examinations with a minimum of 50% marks from an Indian-recognized board of education. Admission to PG Diploma programs requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC): The diploma in journalism and mass communication course focuses on conducting advertising, and journalism processes with social media, television, radio, etc. Students who want to enroll in this course must pass their 12th class with a minimum of 50% marks from the recognized board. The English subject is compulsory to take admission in this course.
MANUU Distance Education Application Form 2022
MANUU Distance Education application forms are available online mode only. Students must fill out the online forms; currently, the admissions procedure is closed, but the university will soon start with the application process for the 2022 academic sessions. Distance mode at this university is available for the UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses. There are no offline admissions available, and students need to pay the registration fees of 300/- rupees for the registration process.
MANUU DDE 2022 Application Fees
Aspirants are applying for the course of B.Ed. will have to pay the entry form fee of only Rs. 1,000/- to gain the application form. Aspirants applying for any other Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education UG PG courses will have to pay Rs. 300 for purchasing the entry form.
MANUU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
|MA in Islamic Studies||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA In Arabic||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA in Hindi||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA in English||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA in History||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA in Urdu||Graduation or its equivalent|
|BCom||10+2 or Equivalent|
|BEd||10+2 or Equivalent|
|BSc||10+2 or Equivalent|
|BA||10+2 or Equivalent|
|Diploma in Tech English||10+2 with 50% in English|
|Diploma in Journalism & Mass communication||10+2 with 50% marks|
|Certificate of Proficiency in Urdu through English||10+2 with Equivalent|
|Certificate in Functional English for Urdu Speakers||10+2 with Equivalent|
The entry process of MANUU is held only on the online portals and basis. Aspirants applying to any of the courses must first check out the application process and their desired duration eligibility criteria. Candidates can visit the official site of MANUU to gain further info on admission:
- The eligibility criteria for each course are different at the UG level; there are five UG courses for which aspirants mainly have to clear their inter-class exams.
- Six PG courses require aspirants to clear UG degrees in relevant fields.
- The two diploma and certificate courses opt at MANUU DDE after the 12th clearance.
- All of the courses give admission on a merit basis except the B.Ed And MA Arabic courses.
MANUU Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- Register yourself using your personal Email ID and Mobile Number on this portal.
- (Note: Only use your personal Email ID and save it for future reference)
- An OTP will be sent to your Email ID. Please enter OTP in the required field and complete registration.
- Log in to the Admission portal using your Registered Email ID and Password and enter personal details as per the format given in the form and upload the required documents. (Enter personal details carefully as they cannot be edited later)
- Select your program and choose LSC.
- Fill in the required Academic Details.
- Pay the required fee (Registration Fee is Rs. 300/– + Programme Fee).
- An eligible applicant for the mentioned session must familiarize themself with the contents of this Bulletin of Information.
How to use MANUU DDE Login 2022?
Candidates that want to log in to the MANUU site can follow the following steps:
- Visit the official MANUU Login portal for admissions 2022.
- Fill in the aspirant’s username and password in the blanks.
- Hit ‘Login’ and proceed forward on MANUU’s official site.
Why MANUU Distance Education?
- Regional and study center availability
- Self-learning materials accessibility
- Easy admission process
- A pleasing number of courses
- Student support
- Address: Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032
- Phone : 91-040-23006612 – 15,1800 425 2958
- Directorate of Distance Education: (EPABX: 23008402 , 03, 04)
Be the first to leave a review.