MANUU Distance Education Admission 2022: Maulana Azad distance education offers UG, PG, Diploma, and B.Ed programs for admissions. The admission procedure each year is conducted in the month of July. For the 2022 academic session, the notification will be soon out where students will get the admission 2022 prospectus and dates for the application. All UG, PG, and Diploma program admission criteria are taken through the merit scores where students need to match the percentage set up by the University.
- Whereas students for the B.Ed program are required to clear the entrance test that the University sets up, students will be allocated the seats after the clearance.
- Also, students should check all details on the University’s official website.
- Application Fee: The registration fees for the UG and PG and Diploma courses are 300/- rupees, whereas for the B.Ed program, students need to pay 1000/- rupees.
MANUU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Maulana Azad National Urdu University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Directorate of Distance Education, is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. MANUU has set up in 1998 and formed nine regional centers in Delhi, Bangalore, Bhopal, Patna, Darbhanga, Srinagar, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Ranchi. At present, there are 161 study centers along with five sub-regional centers. MANUU is offering MA in more than 8 specializations like English, Urdu, history, and Islamic studies as PG Courses; on the other side, it provides BA, BSc, BCom as UG courses.
MANUU Distance Education Admission 2022
Maulana Azad National Urdu University generally offers admission from the first week of July to the last week of September. The entry process of MANUU is held only on the online portals. Aspirants applying to any of the courses must first check out the application process and their desired duration eligibility criteria. Candidates can visit the official site of MANUU to gain further info on admission:
|MA in Islamic Studies||Graduation or its equivalent|
|MA In Arabic|
|MA in Hindi|
|MA in English|
|MA in History|
|MA in Urdu|
|BCom||10+2 or Equivalent|
|Diploma in Tech English||10+2 with 50% in English|
|Diploma in Journalism & Mass communication||10+2 with 50% marks|
|Certificate of Proficiency in Urdu through English||10+2 with Equivalent|
|Certificate in Functional English for Urdu Speakers|
MANUU Distance Education UG Admission
|BA||Passed 10+2 level examination with relevant subjects from a recognized board of India||Rs 4500|
MANUU Distance Education PG Admission
The master of arts programs offered by Maulana Azad National Urdu University is a postgraduate degree that takes a minimum of 2 years & a Maximum of 4 years to complete. The students can choose various specializations like MA in Hindi, English, Urdu, History, Arabic & Islamic Studies. The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree from any well-recognized & UGC-approved universities with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for this course.
MANUU Distance Education Diploma Admission
Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC)
Diploma in journalism and mass communication course focuses on conducting advertising, journalism processes with social media, television, radio, etc. Students who want to enroll in MANUU DJMC course must pass their 12th class with a minimum of 50% marks from the recognized board. The English subject is compulsory to take admission in this course.
MANUU Distance Education Courses
|M.A (Islamic Studies) Distance Mode||Min: 2 Yrs. Max: 4 Yrs.|
|M.A (Arabic) Distance Mode||Min: 2 Yrs. Max: 4 Yrs.|
|M.A (Hindi) Distance Mode||Min: 2 Yrs. Max: 4 Yrs.|
|M.A. (English) Distance Mode||Min: 2 Yrs. Max: 4 Yrs.|
|M.A. (History) Distance Mode||Min: 2 Yrs. Max: 4 Yrs.|
|M.A. (Urdu) Distance Mode||Min: 2 Yrs. Max: 4 Yrs.|
|B.Com Distance Mode||Min: 3 Yrs. Max: 6 Yrs.|
|B.Ed. (Distance Mode)||Min: 2 Yrs. Max: 4 Yrs.|
|B.Sc (Physics,Mathematics,Chemistry)||Min: 3 Years Max: 6 Years|
|B.Sc (Zoology,Botany,Chemistry)||Min: 3 Years Max: 6 Years|
|B.A. Distance Mode||Min: 3 Years Max: 6 Years|
|Diploma in Teach English||Min: 1 Year Max: 2 Years|
|Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC)||Min: 1 Year – Max: 2 Years|
|Certificate of Proficiency in Urdu through English||Min: 6 months Max: 2 Years|
|Certificate in Functional English for Urdu Speakers||Min: 6 months Max: 2 Years|
MANUU Distance Education Admission 2022: How to Apply?
- The admission portal of MANUU DDE is to be visited.
- They will have to register and then log into the admission portal.
- Aspirants can fill out the entry form as per their accurate educational info.
- Scanned and self-attested docs are to be uploaded with the entry form.
- Next, Candidates are required to select the course that they want to study.
- Aspirants will be required to choose their preferred regional center and learner support center.
- The entry form, docs, and all requirements are to be submitted through the ‘submit button.
- To complete the entry form process, the aspirants are to pay the entry form fee per the University’s requirement.
MANUU DDE 2022 Application Fees
Aspirants are applying for the course of B.Ed. will have to pay the entry form fee of only Rs. 1,000/- to gain the application form. Aspirants applying for any other Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education UG PG courses will have to pay Rs. 300 for purchasing the entry form.
How to use MANUU DDE Login 2022?
Candidates that want to log in to the MANUU site can follow the following steps:
- Visit the official MANUU Login portal for admissions 2022.
- Fill in the aspirant’s username and password in the blanks.
- Hit ‘Login’ and proceed forward on MANUU’s official site.
MANUU DDE Admit Card
Candidates applying to MA Arabic or B.Ed will have to clear the entrance exam of MANUU DDE admissions 2022. These entry exams can be cleared after one avail their admit card from the official MANUU website admit card portal.
Why Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education?
- Regional and study center availability
- Self-learning materials accessibility
- Easy admission process
- A pleasing number of courses
- Student support
MANUU Contact Details
- Address: Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032
- Phone : 91-040-23006612 – 15,1800 425 2958
- Source: Official Website