MBA In Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2023: This is a PG program in Airport Management with a duration of 2 years. And these two years are further divided into four semesters. Top universities have started the admission for MBA In Airport Management in Distance mode. Most universities have the last date to register is 31 March 2023. Interested candidates have to visit the official website of the university to apply for admission.
Those graduate students who have 45% and above marks can apply for MBA In Airport Management Distance Education. Eligible students must fill out an application form before the deadline.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Airport Management
- Duration: 2 years divided into 4 Semesters.
- Fee: The average cost is Rs 47,000/- to Rs 89,000/-
- Top University: IGNOU, DU, UPES, ICFAI, Amity University, TNOU, and others similar.
- Career-wise: Graduates get jobs in hospitals, schools, colleges, clinics, and labs are recruiting areas.
- Salary: Average salary of Rs 3,50,000/- to Rs 5,50,000/- per annum
An MBA in Airport Management via Distance Education includes airline and airport management, data analysis, airline marketing management, airline finance, and aviation law. As a result of an MBA in Airport Management Distance Education degree, a candidate can work on their profile as an Airport Security Manager, Airport Operations Manager, Airline Manager, and more.
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 Year or 2 Years, or 3 Years Depending on the university|
|Eligibility||Graduation with Any Course|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Is MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Worth it?
Airport Management has a great scope, and this MBA course can be worth it if you get this degree from one of the top management institutes of India and get a grip on airport sector administration skills.
- Skills: This MBA program can equip students with skills in business development, customer care skills, market research skills, sales skills, client servicing skills, time management, airport administration, and decision-making Skills.
- Time Flexibility: This MBA’s timing flexibility allows its students to learn quickly. They can also make their study schedule to cover the course material of MBA AM.
- Fee and Cost: This distance program in the Management field costs very little compared to a regular MBA. The tuition fee charged by students of distance MBA is between INR 48,910- INR 86,941 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: While learning this MBA, enrolled students can do a job because there is a lot of flexibility in learning schedules.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2023
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Airport Management Admission Process is the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for admission MBA Airport Management course by the Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education [MKU-DDE].
- Students can apply for the admission MBA Airport Management course at the Karnataka State Open University (KSOU).
- The candidates can apply for the Admission MBA Airport Management course by the UPES CCE.
- Students can apply for MBA Airport Management admission 2023 and check information on MBA in airport management eligibility, fees, syllabus, colleges, subjects, and many more.
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education: UPES
UPES MBA Airport Management Distance Education has been taught for four years. Bachelor’s degree holders with a minimum 50% score can apply online to the UPES MBA Airport Management ODL program. Five per cent relaxation has been given to candidates in case applicants have two years of professional experience.
The PG Degree complete fee is INR 1,50,000. Students can deposit a semester fee of INR 37,500. Individuals can reach the UPES admission portal and fill up the submitted online application form for the UPES MBA Airport Management program admission.
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a working BBA degree are eligible to apply for entries.
- Candidates who want to continue learning can be entered into a PhD.
MBA In Airport Management Distance Education Just like any other postgraduate degree or master’s in business administration degree, the MBA in Airport management is eligible for those professionals and candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree in some specifically dedicated studies for at least two years.
However, all those students who have passed in any disciple, be it science or commerce, are eligible, while those who have studied business subjects in their bachelor’s have a great background advantage. There are many different teaching methods available for the postgraduate degree of business administration in airport management which is all available with equal opportunities.
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Suitability
Many aspects are necessary for any course to suit an individual. At the same time, it is extremely necessary in the case of an MBA Airport Management Distance Learning, which purely depends on one’s interest in it. The master’s degree in business administration in airport management is exceptionally suited to those.
- They have studied business subjects beforehand.
- The applicant wants to understand the different operations taking place at an airport.
- Students like the environment and procedures of operations of an airport
- Who are extremely keen on learning other procedures
- Those people are willing to work in areas where there can be security threats too
- Do you think you have a passion for working anytime you are asked
- Contenders who enjoy doing their work alongside
- If you want to learn in a responsive and up-to-date environment
- Who likes to work with newer systems and technologies at work
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Top Colleges
The names of universities offering MBA Airport Management courses are given below.
- Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education [MKU-DDE]
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
- Madurai Kamraj University Distance Education: The university offers Distance MBA Aiport Management. Those students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any course are eligible to apply for the master’s level course. The university releases applications every year from October to December. The fee charged by the university is Rs 15000/- per Year.
- Karnataka State Open University: The University offers various distance education courses to candidates in various streams. MBA in Airport management distance education is one of them. Interested candidates need to visit the official site to fill out the application form to register for the required courses.
Teaching Methods Offered
The MBA in Airport Management Distance Learning offers many different teaching methods for professionals to develop their skills. They are given likewise follows.
- MBA airport management (distance learning) 3 years and (online learning).
- MBA airport management (full-time) and (Part-time) 3 years.
The distance learning and part-time MBA postgraduate programs in airport management are completed within three years. That all the related subjects of business, as well as airport management, can be taught in the same detail.
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Employment Areas
An MBA in Airport Management examines and improves the procedures and operations responsible for recruiting students by any given firm. Professionals in Airport Management examine what a firm requires to function and what needs to be improved. Then they attempt to work on new ideas and apply solutions to the problems they identify. Check out the list given below:
- Retailing Sector
- Exports Companies
- Colleges & Universities
- Airports (more)
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Job Types
After completing the course MBA Airport Management, The candidates can get the jobs like grooming and aviation trainer, Aircraft maintenance manager, aviation ground staff trainer, and many more.
|Business Development Executive||Business Development Executive/Sales Executive|
|Airport Representative||Market Research Analyst|
|Customer Care Executive||Marketing/Business Development Manager|
|Airport Ground Staff||Business Systems Analyst|
|Retail Sales Executive||Zonal Business Manager|
|Airport Representative & Tour Coordinator||Business Development Executive|
|Client Servicing Executive||Customer Business Manager|
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Recruiters
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like Air India, Spice Jet, Indigo, etc.
|Airtel||Capgemini||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Aditya Birla Group||Cavin Kare||Mahindra Satyam|
|Bharti AXA||Cognizant||PNB Life Time|
|BNP Paribas||HCL||Reliance Communication|
|Matix Group||IMRB Info Edge (India) Ltd.||Reliance Industries Limited|
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Salary
After completing this course, a candidate’s initial salary is 8 L – 15 L. The salary varies according to the student’s skills and knowledge. The salary also varies on the institute/university. After getting some experience, the candidate can get more salary.
After completing MBA in Airport Management, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 3,50,000 to Rs 5,50,000 LPA.
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Management Process and Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics||Air Transport Management|
|Accounting for Managers||Airport Economics|
|Business Environment||Airport Planning and Design|
|Business Law||Aviation Law|
|Managerial Communication||Airline Marketing and Management|
|Computer Applications in Management||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Research Methodology||Project Report and Viva Voce|
Related Courses For MBA
|Operations Management||Public Relations||Materials and Logistics Management|
|Insurance||Industrial Management||Marketing and Retail Management|
|Fashion Management||Export Management||Event Management|
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education FAQs
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online or offline ( i.e. filling out the form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your mail id and pay fees online.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. MBA in Airport management is eligible for those professionals and candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree in some specifically dedicated studies for at least two years.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment, like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.