MBA In Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MBA Airport Management Distance Education is undoubtedly one of the most amazing experiences that can be gained with great exposure and can be known and distinguished at the same time. Many people want to obtain a unique postgraduate degree that provides them with the sheer thrill and it. Hence, a master’s degree in business administration can be obtained in the specific MBA Airport Management Distance Education field that provides a combination of business subjects and management subjects primarily related to airport services and MBA In Airport Management Distance Education.
It is an important technical and management degree program. Airports need to be managed by some professionals so that any mishap should be overcome. This degree provides the basic and intricate knowledge of management of Airline and Airports. It is also a PG-level degree program. It is offered to the Candidates by a large number of universities right after completion of BBA.
An MBA with majors in Airport management is still very rare but is offered very quickly throughout the world. It is two standard years, just like any other postgraduate degree. It has specialized dedicated studies that help one manage airport operations efficiently because of the skills taught in this postgraduate degree.
After completing the course MBA Airport Management, The candidates can get the jobs like grooming and aviation trainer, Aircraft maintenance manager, aviation ground staff trainer and many more.
After completing MBA Airport Management, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 3,50,000 to Rs 5,50,000 LPA.
The duration of the MBA Airport Management postgraduate degree course is 2-years. It is divided into 4-semesters. The students should have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Students can apply for MBA Airport Management admission 2021 and check information MBA in airport management eligibility, fees, syllabus, colleges, subjects, and many more.
The name of the University is offering MBA Airport Management courses below.
- Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education [MKU-DDE]
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Airport Management Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 Year or 2 Years or 3 Years Depend on university|
|Eligibility||Graduation with Any Course|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
MBA is a general management program. It attentions on general management subjects. MBA in Airport Management is a specialization program. It focuses on the domain of airport management. MBA In Airport Management Candidates have a sense of responsibility, politeness, physical stamina, initiative, friendly, outgoing personality, the capacity to work for long hours, the ability to react speedily in times of emergency, and a presence of mind.
MBA Airport Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates that are having a working BBA degree are eligible to apply for entries.
- If a candidate wants to continue learning, then they can be entered in Ph.D.
- MBA In Airport Management Distance Education Just like any other postgraduate degree or master’s in business administration degree, the MBA in Airport management is eligible for those professionals and candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree in some specifically dedicated studies for a period of at least two years. However, all those students who have passed in any disciple, be it science or commerce, are eligible, while those who have studied business subjects in their bachelors have great background advantage. There are many different teaching methods available for the postgraduate degree of business administration in airport management which is all available with equal opportunities.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
There are many aspects that are necessary for any course to suit an individual, while it is extremely necessary in the case of an MBA Airport Management Distance Education, which purely depends on one’s interest in it. The master’s degree in business administration in airport management is exceptionally suited to those
- They have studied business subjects beforehand
- The applicant wants to understand the different operations taking place at an airport
- Students like the environment and procedures of operations of an airport
- Who are extremely keen at learning other procedures
- Those people are willing to work in areas where there can be security threats too
- Do you think do you have a passion for working anytime they are asked
- Contenders who enjoy doing their work alongside
- If you want to learn in a responsive and up-to-date environment
- Who likes to work with newer systems and technologies at work
Teaching Methods Offered
The MBA Airport Management Distance Education has many different teaching methods offered for professionals to develop their skills. They are given likewise follows
- MBA in airport management (distance learning) 3 years and (online learning).
- MBA in airport management (full-time) and (Part-time) 3 years.
Both the distance learning and part-time MBA postgraduate programs in airport management are completed within three years. That all the related subjects of business, as well as airport management, can be taught with the same detail.
MBA Airport Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Management Process and Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics||Air Transport Management|
|Accounting for Managers||Airport Economics|
|Business Environment||Airport Planning and Design|
|Business Law||Aviation Law|
|Managerial Communication||Airline Marketing and Management|
|Computer Applications in Management||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Research Methodology||Project Report and Viva Voce|
MBA Airport Management Employment Areas
- Retailing Sector
- Exports Companies
- Colleges & Universities
- Airports (more)
MBA Airport Management Job Types
- Business Development Executive
- Airport Representative
- Customer Care Executive
- Airport Ground Staff
- Retail Sales Executive
- Airport Representative & Tour Coordinator
- Client Servicing Executive
- Business Development Executive/Sales Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing/Business Development Manager
- Business Systems Analyst
- Zonal Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Customer Business Manager
- Aditya Birla Group
- Bharti AXA
- BNP Paribas
- Matix Group
- Cavin Kare
- IMRB Info Edge (India) Ltd.
- ING Vysya
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Mahindra Satyam
- PNB Life Time
- Reliance Communication
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Standard Chartered
MBA In Airport Management Distance Education Salary
After completing this course, The initial salary that candidate gets 8 L – 15 L. The salary varies according to the student’s skills and knowledge, The salary also varies on institute/university. after getting some experience the candidate can get more salary.
Related Courses For MBA
|Operations Management||Public Relations||Materials and Logistics Management|
|Insurance||Industrial Management||Marketing and Retail Management|
|Fashion Management||Export Management||Event Management|
Best Answer For MBA
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course?
Ans. MBA in Airport management is eligible for those professionals and candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree in some specifically dedicated studies for a period of at least two years.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.