MBA In Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: This is 2-year postgraduate degree course. It is an important technical and management degree program. Airports need to be managed by some professionals to overcome any misses happening. This degree provides the basic and complex knowledge of management of Airline and Airports. It is offered to the Candidates by a large number of universities right after completing BBA. A postgraduate degree completes in two years, just like any other degree you can get after graduation. It has a lot of special studies that help people run airport operations more efficiently because of the skills they learn in this postgraduate degree.
MBA Latest Updates:
- The last date of IGNOU MBA distance education admissions is 31 August 2022.
- DU SOL MBA admissions will be started on 20 August 2022.
- The last date for DU SOL MBA admissions is 30 October 2022.
Note: Candidates Visit the official sites to know more about dates and admission, The dates are given here is tentative.
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 Year or 2 Years or 3 Years Depend on university|
|Eligibility||Graduation with Any Course|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Airport Management Admission Process is the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the admission MBA Airport Management course by the Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education [MKU-DDE].
- Students can apply for the admission MBA Airport Management course by the Karnataka State Open University (KSOU).
- The candidates can apply for the Admission MBA Airport Management course by the UPES CCE.
- Students can apply for MBA Airport Management admission 2022 and check information MBA in airport management eligibility, fees, syllabus, colleges, subjects, and many more.
UPES MBA Airport Management Distance Education
UPES MBA Airport Management Distance Education is being taught for a duration of four years. Bachelor’s degree holders with a minimum 50 percent score can apply online to the UPES MBA Airport Management ODL program. Five percent relaxation has been given to candidates in case applicants have two years professional experience.
The PG Degree complete fee is INR 1,50,000. Students can deposit per semester fee of INR 37,500. Individuals can reach UPES admission portal, and fill up the submitted online application form for the UPES MBA Airport Management program admission.
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates that are having a working BBA degree are eligible to apply for entries.
- If a candidate wants to continue learning, then they can be entered in Ph.D.
- MBA In Airport Management Distance Education Just like any other postgraduate degree or master’s in business administration degree, the MBA in Airport management is eligible for those professionals and candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree in some specifically dedicated studies for a period of at least two years. However, all those students who have passed in any disciple, be it science or commerce, are eligible, while those who have studied business subjects in their bachelors have great background advantage. There are many different teaching methods available for the postgraduate degree of business administration in airport management which is all available with equal opportunities.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Airport Management Average Fee range INR 50,000 – INR 2,50,000 per annum.
There are many aspects that are necessary for any course to suit an individual, while it is extremely necessary in the case of an MBA Airport Management Distance Learning, which purely depends on one’s interest in it. The master’s degree in business administration in airport management is exceptionally suited to those
- They have studied business subjects beforehand
- The applicant wants to understand the different operations taking place at an airport
- Students like the environment and procedures of operations of an airport
- Who are extremely keen at learning other procedures
- Those people are willing to work in areas where there can be security threats too
- Do you think do you have a passion for working anytime they are asked
- Contenders who enjoy doing their work alongside
- If you want to learn in a responsive and up-to-date environment
- Who likes to work with newer systems and technologies at work
MBA in Airport Management Colleges
The name of the Universities that are offering MBA Airport Management courses are given below.
- Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education [MKU-DDE]
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
Madurai Kamraj University Distance Education: The university offers Distance MBA Aiport Management. Those students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any course are eligible to apply for the master’s level course. The university releases applications every year from October to December. The fee charged by the university is Rs 15000 per Year.
Teaching Methods Offered
The MBA in Airport Management Distance Learning has many different teaching methods offered for professionals to develop their skills. They are given likewise follows
- MBA airport management (distance learning) 3 years and (online learning).
- MBA airport management (full-time) and (Part-time) 3 years.
Both the distance learning and part-time MBA postgraduate programs in airport management are completed within three years. That all the related subjects of business, as well as airport management, can be taught with the same detail.
- Retailing Sector
- Exports Companies
- Colleges & Universities
- Airports (more)
- Business Development Executive
- Airport Representative
- Customer Care Executive
- Airport Ground Staff
- Retail Sales Executive
- Airport Representative & Tour Coordinator
- Client Servicing Executive
- Business Development Executive/Sales Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing/Business Development Manager
- Business Systems Analyst
- Zonal Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Customer Business Manager
After completing the course MBA Airport Management, The candidates can get the jobs like grooming and aviation trainer, Aircraft maintenance manager, aviation ground staff trainer and many more.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
- Aditya Birla Group
- Bharti AXA
- BNP Paribas
- Matix Group
- Cavin Kare
- IMRB Info Edge (India) Ltd.
- ING Vysya
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Mahindra Satyam
- PNB Life Time
- Reliance Communication
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Standard Chartered
The candidates can get jobs in the top companies like Air India, Spice Jet, Indigo, etc.
After completing this course, The initial salary that candidate gets 8 L – 15 L. The salary varies according to the student’s skills and knowledge, The salary also varies on institute/university. after getting some experience the candidate can get more salary.
After completing MBA Airport Management, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 3,50,000 to Rs 5,50,000 LPA.
MBA in Airport Management Distance Education Syllabus 2022-23
|First Year||Second Year|
|Management Process and Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics||Air Transport Management|
|Accounting for Managers||Airport Economics|
|Business Environment||Airport Planning and Design|
|Business Law||Aviation Law|
|Managerial Communication||Airline Marketing and Management|
|Computer Applications in Management||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Research Methodology||Project Report and Viva Voce|
Related Courses For MBA
|Operations Management||Public Relations||Materials and Logistics Management|
|Insurance||Industrial Management||Marketing and Retail Management|
|Fashion Management||Export Management||Event Management|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course?
Ans. MBA in Airport management is eligible for those professionals and candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree in some specifically dedicated studies for a period of at least two years.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.