MBA Aviation Management Distance Education Admission in Bangalore 2022-23 : It is a 2-years PG degree course, and the Degree is planned to fulfil the needs of the quickly changing global aviation industry. In Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Aviation Management, students fully know the air transport industry, the challenges, and issues. Students get all the information during this course, and it is a highly demandable course in Bangalore.
MBA Aviation Management Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Fees Approx||Students to pay Rs 60,800 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
The fee structure is Approximate, and it can also be changed. The students who have passed the Graduation examination from universities can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for MBA Aviation Management Distance Education in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Aviation Management Distance Education Admission in Bangalore
- The students can apply for the MBA Aviation Management Admission in Bangalore as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the MBA Aviation Management course at the UPES CCE, Dehradun.
- Candidates can apply for the admission MBA Aviation Management course by the Madurai Kamaraj University Directorate of Distance Education, [MKU-DDE], Madurai.
- Students can apply for the admission MBA Aviation Management course by the KSOU, Mysore.
MBA Aviation Management Distance Education in Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should pass the Graduation (BBA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into four semesters.
The students can check the MBA Aviation Management Average Fee range INR 50,000 – INR 2,50,000 Per Year.
Fee Structure Some other courses of Distance Learning MBA
- MBA IN Aviation Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
The students can get jobs in top areas like aviation ground staff management, Aircraft maintenance management, etc.
After completing this course, The students can get the average salary of Rs 3,50,000 to Rs 5,50,000 per annum.
MBA Aviation Management Colleges in India
The candidates can check the name of the MBA Aviation Management Distance Education top Colleges is given below;
- UPES CCE, Dehradun
- Madurai Kamaraj University Directorate of Distance Education, [MKU-DDE], Madurai
- KSOU, Mysore
MBA Aviation Management Distance Education in Bangalore Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Airline and Airport Management||Airline Operation and Scheduling|
|Economic Analysis for Business Decisions||Aviation Law|
|Data Analysis for Business Decisions||Airline Finance|
|Organizational Behaviour||Aviation Safety Management and Accident Investigations|
|Airline Marketing Management||Total Quality Management|
|Accounting for Management||Strategic Management|
|Human Resources Management||Communication Skills and Business Correspondence|
|Practical||Research Methods in Business|
|Business Application Software||Practical|
|Seminar I (Emerging Trends in Management – Case Study Analysis and Seminar)|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Project Work|
|International Business Management||List of Electives|
|Electives I, II, III, IV, V & VI||Aircraft Maintenance Management|
|Summer Project Work||Aircraft Rules and Regulation C.A.R. I and II|
|Seminar II ( Emerging Trends in Management –||Airline Advertising and Sales Promotion|
|Insurance and Risk Management|
|Customer Relationship Management|
|Supply Chain Management|
- Supply Chain Management
- Textile management
- Retail management
- Rural management
- Operation management
Be the first to leave a review.