MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission: MBA Banking and Finance is a professional course. Students who pass out from the commerce stream can take admission into this course. It has a broader scope in the banking field. Students must complete the BBA or graduate in any relevant field for admission. The admission will be based on the university chosen by the candidate. Admission in distance education can be done through entrance or merit base. The estimated fee of the course will be Rs.50000 to 1 lakh (approx.).
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 or 2 Years|
|Fees Approx||INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Banking and Finance Admission Process on the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MBA Banking and Finance course in the School of Open Learning (DU SOL).
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- To find out about MBA in a distance mode in countries like UAE and OMAN, you should know about the eligibility criteria. The standard eligibility criteria will be a good percentage in the degree, whether it is a three-year degree And the communication skills, the basic knowledge in banking and finance sectors.
- The students must have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- To find out about MBA in Banking and Finance in a distance mode in countries like UAE and OMAN you should know about the admission fees. The admission fees for this MBA in banking and finance will be more than INR 746670 based on the demand for the course. The fees will be paid through any online transaction services and banking also.
- The candidates can check the MBA Banking and Finance Average Fee approx INR 30,000 – INR 2,50,000 per annum.
MBA in Banking and Finance colleges in India
- Karnataka State Open University: The university offers various MBA courses that also includes the distance MBA in banking and finance. The course duration is 2 years, and exams are held yearly in the university. The fee charges for 1 year is rupees 21,750 only. The university also offers a 15% of fee concession for reserved categories and women.
- IGNOU: The university offers Distance and online MBA in two sessions that is July session and December session.
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Advantages:
To find out about MBA in Banking and Finance through distance education mode in countries like UAE and OMAN, you should know about the advantages of MBA Banking and Finance. There are many advantages:
- The scope of jobs in the banking and finance sectors.
- The demand for this degree is abroad.
- The chances of placements are more.
- The pay scale will be high.
- And many other advantages related to the government and private sectors.
Where to get jobs in MBA Banking and Finance?
To find out about MBA in Banking and Finance in a distance mode in countries like UAE and OMAN you should know about the jobs for MBA (Banking and Finance). There are several opportunities as:
- Banking manager.
- Finance manager.
- Financial advisor.
- Bank managers.
- Stock specialists and many others.
After completing this MBA in Banking and Finance, Candidates can get jobs like Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Finance Controller, Operations Manager, Chief Financial Officer, and many more.
The candidates can get jobs in the top companies like NVIDIA, J.P. Morgan, Genpact, etc.
After completing this MBA in Banking and Finance, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 7,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
MBA Banking and Finance Colleges
The Colleges are providing the course MBA Banking and Finance. The students can check the name of the top MBA Banking and Finance Colleges in India are given below.
- School of Open Learning (DU SOL)
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
The applicants can apply for the admission MBA Banking and Finance course in the Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL).
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
The students can apply for the admission MBA Banking and Finance course in the IGNOU.
The Top Recruiters for Master in Business finance among all are as the following:
- Lehman Brothers
- JP Morgan
- Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Lynch
- Bain & Co
- Boston Consulting Group
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs