MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2023-24: The MBA in Banking and Finance program is offered by various distance education universities such as SRM University, Singhania, Symbiosis, DU SOL, etc. The course takes two years to complete. In this, students explore how money, stocks, credit, and investments work.
In our economy, finance plays a critical role in providing liquidity in the form of money and assets so businesses and individuals can invest for the future. During the studies, an applicant gets to cover all the essential points that will lead them to a successful career.
The MBA in Banking and Finance distance education admission process is majorly based on an entrance test. However, some universities grant admission considering students qualifying for exam marks. Universities like SOL and IGNOU have limited seats and prefer students who have prior experience.
- The last date to apply for admission to the MBA Banking & Finance ODL Course at Andhra University was 31 August 2023. Click here
- Students can apply for the distance MBA in Banking and Finance admissions on the DDE SRM website until 31 August 2023. Source
- Online applications for the distance MBA Course at DDEKUK must be submitted by 31 August 2023. Source
- Full-Form: Masters of Business Administration in Banking and Finance.
- Eligibility: The candidate must obtain a BBA degree at the UG level to apply for distance MBA B&F. In addition to it, experienced students will be given preference, and each of them must hold 55% marks in graduation.
- Duration: This will be studied for a minimum of 2 years.
- Fee: It’s lying between INR 25,695 and INR 87,423 ( As per the University)
- Top University: The most popular UGC and DEB-approved universities offering this course are ICFAI, IGNOU, and DU SOL.
- Career-wise: This professional includes a career as a financial analyst, financial controller, etc. The distance MBA Banking Finance degree holders earn INR 7-10 LPA.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 25,695 to INR 87,423 ( per year)|
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Banking and Finance is a two-year management-level program. The program is being proposed by selected distance institutions of the country like IGNOU, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Singhania University, etc.
The MBA Banking & Finance program’s next admission session will open in the academic cycle. The academic cycle will open in the fourth week of June and is expected to end in the last week of September. Some Universities invite admission on the basis of merit while for others candidates should have passed university and national exams like CAT/CMAT/XAT for MBA Banking and Finance admission.
MBA Banking and finance fees can be seen between INR 25,695 and INR 87,423 per year. The program teaches students about principles of management & organization behavior, marketing management, banking, insurance, management control systems, etc. A degree from the MBA program will make me a professional career as a Finance Consultant, Risk Management Manager, Corporate Finance Manager, and more.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions listed by most of the universities and institutions regarding admission to this course are:
- The aspirant must have passed the bachelor’s level education from a recognized institute.
- The applicant requires a minimum score of 45% in their previous qualification.
- Some universities will conduct entrance exams for admission in the course necessary to pass.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Duration
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Fee
- You should know about the admission fees to learn about an MBA in Banking and Finance in a distance mode in countries like UAE and OMAN. The admission fees for this MBA in banking and finance will be more than $ 1,000 based on the demand for the course. The fees will be paid through any online transaction services and banking.
- The candidates can check the MBA Banking and Finance Average Fee range of INR 25695 to INR 87423 ( As per University)
MBA in Banking and Finance Top Colleges in India
The Colleges are providing the course MBA Banking and Finance. The students can check the names of the top MBA Banking and Finance Colleges in India given below.
- School of Open Learning (DU SOL)
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers Distance and online MBA in July and December sessions.
- Karnataka State Open University: The university offers various MBA courses, including the distance MBA in banking and finance. The course lasts two years, and exams are held yearly at the university. The fee charged for one year is rupees 21,750 only. The university also offers a 15% fee concession for reserved categories and women.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Advantages
To learn about MBA in Banking and Finance through distance education mode in countries like UAE and OMAN, you should know about the advantages of an MBA in Banking and Finance. There are many advantages:
- The scope of jobs in the banking and finance sectors.
- The demand for this degree is abroad.
- The chances of placements are higher.
- The pay scale will be significant.
- And many other advantages related to the government and private sectors.
Where to get jobs in MBA Banking and Finance?
To learn about MBA in Banking and Finance in a distance mode in countries like UAE and OMAN, you should know about the jobs for MBA (Banking and Finance). There are several opportunities:
- Banking manager.
- Finance manager.
- Financial advisor.
- Bank managers.
- Stock specialists and many others.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Job Type
After completing this MBA in Banking and Finance, Candidates can get jobs like Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Finance Controller, Operations Manager, Chief Financial Officer, and many more.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Job Area
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like NVIDIA, J.P. Morgan, Genpact, etc.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Salary
After completing this MBA in Banking and Finance, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 7,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
The Top Recruiters for MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education
- Lehman Brothers
- JP Morgan
- Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Lynch
- Bain & Co
- Boston Consulting Group
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission Process
Applicants who wish to enrol in the MBA Banking & Finance program in the distance mode will need to use the online or offline process as provided below.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission Process Online
- Visit the online admission portal.
- Search for registration
- Create an admission log-in.
- Use credentials such as username/email ID and password to re-login to the admission account.
- Incomplete, but mandatory parts are required to be filled.
- Upload documents in a required manner, e.g., JPEG/JPG/PDF
- Deposit the prescribed registration/application fee.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission Process Offline
- Collect/Download the offline form from a university
- Fill it up accurately before sticking with academic and personal documents.
- Form and other documents must be self-attested.
- Visit the authorized admission center alongside the filled application form.
- Make a document verification and deposit fee.
- Do not forget to obtain a receipt against submitting the filled-in application form.
Be the first to leave a review.