MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 09 September 2022 is the last date for getting admission in MBA in Banking and Finance distance education course for the July 2022 session at IGNOU. Students aspiring admission in the course are required to fill out the application form for admission before the last date @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The duration for pursuing this course is of 2 years in which an applicant get to cover all the essential points that will lead them for a successful career.
MBA Banking Finance Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Banking and Finance.
Eligibility: There must be a BBA degree obtained at the UG level by the candidate in order to apply for distance MBA B&F. In addition to it experienced students will be given preference and each of them must hold 55% marks in graduation.
Duration: This is going to be studied for a minimum of 2 years.
Fee: It’s lying between INR 32000 to INR 65000.
University: The most popular and the UGC and DEB approved universities offering this course are ICFAI, IGNOU, and DU SOL.
Career-wise: This professional includes a career to be a financial analyst, financial controller, etc. The distance MBA Banking Finance degree holders are earning INR 7-10 LPA.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Latest Update
- IGNOU Admission for the MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education course are going on and the last date of admission is 09 September 2022. Click Here
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 or 2 Years|
|Fees Approx||INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2022
MBA Banking and finance is a two-year management-level program. The program is being proposed by selected distance institutions of the country like IGNOU, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Singhania University, etc. The MBA Banking & Finance program’s next session of admission will open in the academic cycle. The academic cycle will open in the fourth week of June and is expected to end in the last week of September. Candidates should have passed university, and national level exams like CAT/CMAT/XAT for MBA Banking, and Finance admission..
MBA Banking & Finance fee can be seen between 80,000-2.4 Lakhs, The program teaches students about principles of management & organization behavior, marketing management, banking, insurance, management control system, etc. A degree from the MBA program will make a professional career as Finance Consultant, Risk Management Manager, Corporate Finance Manager, and more.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions listed by most of the universities and institutions regarding for admission in this course are:
- The aspirant must have passed the bachelor’s level education from a recognized institute.
- A minimum score of 45% is required by the applicant in their previous qualification.
- Some universities will conduct entrance exam for admission in the course that will be necessary to pass.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- To find out about MBA in Banking and Finance in a distance mode in countries like UAE and OMAN you should know about the admission fees. The admission fees for this MBA in banking and finance will be more than $1000 based on the demand for the course. The fees will be paid through any online transaction services and banking also.
- The candidates can check the MBA Banking and Finance Average Fee range of INR 30,000 – INR 2,50,000 per annum.
MBA in Banking and Finance colleges in India
- Karnataka State Open University: The university offers various MBA courses that also include the distance MBA in banking and finance. The course duration is 2 years, and exams are held yearly at the university. The fee charged for 1 year is rupees 21,750 only. The university also offers a 15% of fee concession for reserved categories and women.
- IGNOU: The university offers Distance and online MBA in two sessions that is July session and the December session.
MBA in Banking and Finance Distance Education Advantages:
To find out about MBA in Banking and Finance through distance education mode in countries like UAE and OMAN, you should know about the advantages of an MBA in Banking and Finance. There are many advantages:
- The scope of jobs in the banking and finance sectors.
- The demand for this degree is abroad.
- The chances of placements are more.
- The pay scale will be high.
- And many other advantages related to the government and private sectors.
Where to get jobs in MBA Banking and Finance?
To find out about MBA in Banking and Finance in a distance mode in countries like UAE and OMAN you should know about the jobs for MBA (Banking and Finance). There are several opportunities:
- Banking manager.
- Finance manager.
- Financial advisor.
- Bank managers.
- Stock specialists and many others.
Job Type: After completing this MBA in Banking and Finance, Candidates can get jobs like Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Finance Controller, Operations Manager, Chief Financial Officer, and many more.
Job Area: The candidates can get jobs in top companies like NVIDIA, J.P. Morgan, Genpact, etc.
Salary: After completing this MBA in Banking and Finance, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 7,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
MBA in Banking and Finance Colleges
The Colleges are providing the course MBA Banking and Finance. The students can check the name of the top MBA Banking and Finance Colleges in India given below.
- School of Open Learning (DU SOL)
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
The Top Recruiters for Master in Business finance among all are as the following:
- Lehman Brothers
- JP Morgan
- Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Lynch
- Bain & Co
- Boston Consulting Group
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
MBA in Banking and Finance DE Admission Process 2022
Applicants who wish to enroll in the MBA Banking & Finance program in the distance mode will need to use the online or offline process as provided below.
MBA in Banking and Finance Admission Process Online
- Make a visit to the online admission portal.
- Search for registration
- Create an admission log in
- Use credentials such as username/email id and password to re-login the admission account.
- incomplete, but mandatory parts are required to be filled.
- Upload documents in a required manner, e.g., JPEG/JPG/PDF
- Deposit the prescribed registration/application fee.
MBA Banking & Finance Admission Process Offline
- Collect/Download the offline form from a university
- Fill it up accurately before sticking with academic and personal documents.
- Form and other documents must be self-attested.
- Visit the authorized admission center alongside the filled application form.
- Make a document verification and deposit fee.
- Do not forget to obtain a receipt against the submission of the filled-in application form.
Be the first to leave a review.