MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Admission 2023: This degree is related to banking, finance, and insurance. This program is for students who want to learn more at the postgraduate level. It is a master’s degree that teaches students about banking and insurance and how businesses work together. Before getting into this postgraduate program, students have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 (As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Admission
- MBA Banking Insurance Management Admission is based on an entrance exam.
- MBA Banking Insurance Management courses are offered by ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad, IMI, New Delhi, and Pondicherry University, Pondicherry.
Vinayaka Mission University MBA B & F Admission
Vinayaka Mission University every year approves admission to MBA B & F two-year program. The program admission will be made to candidates’ performance in qualifying and entrance exams.
Entrance tests that are valid for admission are CMAT/CAT/XAT. Candidates are needed to score at least 50 percent in UG degree to maximize their chances of admission. The per annum fee of Vinayaka MBA B & F program is INR 80,000. Eligible candidates can apply to Vinayaka offered management-level PG program online. They can also use the option of offline mode.
MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a degree of BBA in a relevant field from any of the known universities of India are granted a permit to apply.
- Candidates can pursue Ph.D. and M.PHIL after completing this course.
- In order to be eligible for admission to the master of business administration with majors in banking and insurance management, it is important that the candidate passes some requirements that is required for admission.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Banking Insurance Management Average Fee range of INR 10,000 – INR 10,00,000 Per Year.
There are many different teaching methods available for the master’s degree in business administration in banking and insurance management. Because these subjects are very important mostly for professionals, therefore, it has been made sure that professionals get their hands-on experience through this postgraduate degree easily beside new students as well.
These vary in duration and exceed the normal two-year duration because of the flexibility in classes and their schedules too. The different teaching methods for the postgraduate degree of MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education are given below
- MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education for new students with normal duration through on-campus, full-time education.
- MBA Banking and insurance management for working students with flexible duration through on-campus part-time education.
- MBA Banking and insurance management for professionals with extremely variable duration through online education.
- MBA Banking and insurance management for professionals with flexible schedules through variable duration as distance education study.
In most cases, graduates who have experience in both management and finance are sought after by banks for various roles on the basis of their performance in the All India Examination. Although graduates of finance and management may have an advantage over other aspirants, candidates from any field are eligible to enter this area so long as they pass the entrance tests that are held by banks every year.
There are many advantages of the postgraduate degree in Banking and Insurance Management which are given as follows
- This postgraduate degree prepares individuals for different management areas related to businesses as well as their different processes and operations
- This master’s degree equips professionals with the skills and expertise needed to understand these dry and tough subjects
- They make these professionals tough and extremely competent in doing strenuous and many hectic tasks with great smoothness and ease
Hence this postgraduate degree is the most important master’s degree in the banking sector due to which its demand has always been very high and known in the banking sector quite a lot.
MBA in Banking and Insurance Scope
The banking sector in India is growing rapidly with an average rate of 8% every year. So the requirement for banking professionals is also increasing. After completing the MBA in Banking Insurance Management Distance Education, students can work in top banks and financial institutions in India or in Foreign. The list of top financial institutions where a fresher can start their career is listed below:
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Prudential
- Life Insurance
- Tata AIF Life
- Birla Sun-Life
- HDFC Standard Life- Insurance Co.
- General Insurance Corporation (GIC)
- Life Insurance
- HSBC Bank
- IDFC bank
- Yes Bank
- Kotak Mahindra
- Axis Bank
- Insurance Manager
- Operations Manager
- Marketing and Sales Manager
- Financial Manager
- Management Analyst
- Accountants and Auditor
- Credit Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Loan Counsellor
- Financial Analyst
- Credit & Risk Manager
- Marketing & Sales Manager
- Loan Counsellor and Sales Officer
- Credit Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Account and Auditor
- Stock Analyst
After completing the MBA in Banking Insurance Management, The candidates can get the jobs like aviation ground staff trainer, Aircraft maintenance manager, grooming and aviation trainer, and many more.
MBA Banking and Insurance Salary
- After Successfully completing this graduation course, the initial salary is offered in the range of 2,00,000 – 17,00,000. The salary also may vary according to skills or knowledge, it also depends on the institute/college. after some experience, you can get more than expected.
- After completing the MBA in Banking Insurance Management, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
MBA Banking Insurance Management Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing the course MBA Banking Insurance Management. Students can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list given below:
- Institute of Financial Management and Research, Chittoor
- International Management Institute, New Delhi
- International School of Business and Research, Bangalore
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
- AIMS Institute of Management Studies, Pune
MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Human Resource Management|
|Communication Management||Merchant Banking & Financial Services|
|Accounting for Managers||Statistic for Management|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||Organizational Behaviour|
|Economics for Managers||Team management|
|Financial Management||Strategic Credit Management|
|Insurance Management||Legal Aspect of Banking|
|Insurance Product||Treasury & Risk Management|
|Marketing Management||Resource mobilization and marketing of banking services|
|Operations Management||Public Relations||Materials and Logistics Management|
|Insurance||Industrial Management||Marketing and Retail Management|
|Fashion Management||Export Management||Event Management|
|MBA In Fashion Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Textile Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Rs. 35,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA HR||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA NGO Management||Rs. 50.000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Retail management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Marketing||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in International Business Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Media Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Materials and Logistics Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Aviation Airport Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Export Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Insurance||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Air Travel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Advertising Management and Public Relations||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Hospital and Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Personnel Administration||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Operations Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In E-Commerce||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Banking and Taxation||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Total Quality Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Hotel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Production and Operation Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in IT Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Finance Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Banking and Investment||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Entrepreneurship Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Airport Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||3 Year|
|MBA In Public Relations||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Computer Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Rural Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA (Hons) In Marketing and Retail Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Pollution Control Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Information technology Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Customer Relationship Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Real Estate||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents to your mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Question 2: What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education The candidate should have at least passed a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field which is between two to four years or has a bachelor’s degree preferably in related business subjects. It is important that the degree is from a recognized institution and that the degree has been completed in that specific duration too.
Question 3: How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Question 4: Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.