MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: It is two areas or two terms that go hand in hand when dealing with different operations in business. They are the most important aspects of any business, and no business can run without them effectively. Hence, expert knowledge in the same business areas that teach banking, insurance, and other related subjects must be taught well, and practical knowledge is provided. It has a two-year duration Course and is very popular as well.
This degree program is associated with banking, finance, and insurance. This program is offered at the PG level of learning. All around the state, colleges provide entries candidates in this degree program at a larger scale once the candidates have successfully gone through the graduation phase.
The master’s degree program in Banking and Insurance Management is a very dedicated business studies field. It is a dual master’s degree that provides technical, expert, and practical knowledge of banking and insurance and the combinational management subjects for business. Some requirements need to be completed before getting admitted to this postgraduate program.
The duration of the MBA Banking Insurance Management postgraduate degree course is 2-years. It is divided into 4-semesters. The students must have a graduation (BBA) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 (As per University)|
MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Insurance is a means of protection from financial loss. The insurance transaction includes the insured assuming a guaranteed and known comparatively small loss in the form of payment to the insurer in exchange for the insurer’s promise to compensate the covered in the event of a covered loss. MBA Banking Insurance Management provides students with a basic knowledge of the Banking and insurance markets. Contact to worldwide competition in the Indian financial sector has led to the demand and facility of better quality insurance products and services.
MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Admission
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Banking Insurance Management Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- Candidates can apply for MBA Banking Insurance Management admission 2021 and check the MBA banking and insurance syllabus, subjects, fees, eligibility, colleges, etc.
MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates with a reasonable degree of BBA in a relevant field from any of the known universities of India are granted a permit to apply.
- Candidates can pursue Ph.D. and M.PHIL after completing this course.
- In order to be eligible for admission to the master of business administration with majors in banking and insurance management, it is important that the candidate passes some requirements successfully too.
- MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education The candidate should have at least passed a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field which is between two to four years or has a bachelor’s degree preferably in the related business subjects. It is important that the degree is from a recognized institution and that the degree has been completed in that specific duration too.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
The candidates can check the MBA Banking Insurance Management Average Fee range INR 10,000 – INR 10,00,000 Per Year.
There are many different teaching methods available for the master’s degree of business administration in banking and insurance management. Because these subjects are very important mostly for professionals, therefore, it has been made sure that professionals get their hands-on experience through this postgraduate degree easily beside new students as well. These vary in duration and exceed the normal two-year duration because of the flexibility in classes and their schedules too. The different teaching methods for the postgraduate degree of MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education are given below
- MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education for new students with normal duration through on-campus, full-time education
- MBA Banking and insurance management for working students with flexible duration through on-campus part-time education
- MBA Banking and insurance management for professionals with extremely variable duration through online education
- MBA Banking and insurance management for professionals with flexible schedules through variable duration as distance education study
There are many advantages of the postgraduate degree in Banking and Insurance Management which are given as follows
- This postgraduate degree prepares the individuals for different management areas related to businesses as well as their different processes and operations
- This masters degree equips professionals with the skills and the expertise needed to understand these dry and tough subjects
- They make these professionals tough and extremely competent in doing strenuous and many hectic tasks with great smoothness and ease
Hence this postgraduate degree is the most important master’s degree in the banking sector due to which its demand has always been very high and known in the banking sector quite a lot.
MBA Banking & Insurance Employment Areas
- Kotak Mahindra
- American Express
- Colleges & Universities
- Standard Chartered (more)
MBA Banking & Insurance Job Types
- Insurance Manager
- Operations Manager
- Marketing and Sales Manager
- Financial Manager
- Management Analyst
- Accountants and Auditor
- Credit Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Loan Counsellor
- Financial Analyst
- Credit & Risk Manager
- Marketing & Sales Manager
- Loan Counsellor and Sales Officer
- Credit Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Account and Auditor
- Stock Analyst
After completing the MBA in Banking Insurance Management, The candidates can get the jobs like aviation ground staff trainer, Aircraft maintenance manager, grooming and aviation trainer, and many more.
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Prudential
- Life Insurance
- Tata AIF Life
- Birla Sun-Life
- HDFC Standard Life- Insurance Co.
- General Insurance Corporation (GIC)
- Life Insurance
- HSBC Bank
- IDFC bank
- Yes Bank
- Kotak Mahindra
- Axis Bank
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Tata AIF Life, etc.
- After Successfully completed this graduation course, the initial salary offered in the range of 2,00,000 – 17,00,000. The salary also may vary according to skills or knowledge, its also depend on institute/college. after some experience, you can get more than expected.
- After completing the MBA in Banking Insurance Management, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
MBA Banking Insurance Management Collages in India
Top Universities are providing the course MBA Banking Insurance Management. Students can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list given below:
- Institute of Financial Management and Research, Chittoor
- International Management Institute, New Delhi
- International School of Business and Research, Bangalore
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
- AIMS Institute of Management Studies, Pune
MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Human Resource Management|
|Communication Management||Merchant Banking & Financial Services|
|Accounting for Managers||Statistic for Management|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||Organizational Behaviour|
|Economics for Managers||Team management|
|Financial Management||Strategic Credit Management|
|Insurance Management||Legal Aspect of Banking|
|Insurance Product||Treasury & Risk Management|
|Marketing Management||Resource mobilization and marketing of banking services|
|Operations Management||Public Relations||Materials and Logistics Management|
|Insurance||Industrial Management||Marketing and Retail Management|
|Fashion Management||Export Management||Event Management|
|MBA In Fashion Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Textile Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Rs. 35,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA HR||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA NGO Management||Rs. 50.000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Retail management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Marketing||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in International Business Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Media Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Materials and Logistics Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Aviation Airport Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Export Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Insurance||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Air Travel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Advertising Management and Public Relations||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Hospital and Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Personnel Administration||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Operations Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In E-Commerce||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Banking and Taxation||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Total Quality Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Hotel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Production and Operation Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in IT Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Finance Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Banking and Investment||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Entrepreneurship Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Airport Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||3 Year|
|MBA In Public Relations||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Computer Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Rural Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA (Hons) In Marketing and Retail Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Pollution Control Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Information technology Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Customer Relationship Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Real Estate||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
For More Details–
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course?
Ans. MBA Banking Insurance Management Distance Education The candidate should have at least passed a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field which is between two to four years or has a bachelor’s degree preferably in the related business subjects. It is important that the degree is from a recognized institution and that the degree has been completed in that specific duration too.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.