MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education 2024: Admission started for the academic year 2024-25 to the MBA Bioinformatics course in Distance Education mode. It is a 2-year postgraduate course. MBA Bioinformatics is the study of bio and computer sciences that deals with the collection, storage, and analysis of biological data of any species. This course helps you know all the bio information of any species by using DNA and amino acids.
This course also gives you a method to know about protein structure, pattern, and relation, and it gives you the knowledge to find or compare the genes of organisms. After completing an MBA in bioinformatics, you can get many jobs in different areas and countries.
- Fees: The students can check the MBA Bioinformatics average fee range of INR 50,000–INR 15,00,000 per year.
MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started admission MBA Bioinformatics for the academic year 2024-25 in DDE. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
- SKU University has opened admission for the MBA Bioinformatics in DDE for the academic year 2024-25. The last date to apply for the admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- MBA Bioinformatics started at NIILM University for the 2024 session in Distance Education mode. The deadline to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education Highlights
|Online or Distance
|Online or Offline
|Approx. INR 48,910-INR 86,941 (As per University)
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission 2024
- Candidates can apply for MBA Bioinformatics distance education admission after completing a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates who have a biology subject in graduation or a bioinformatics degree are suitable for this distance education course.
- Students who score 50% in graduation are eligible to register for this program.
- Admission to the program is based on a merit/entrance test based.
- SNAP and XAT are the most popular entry tests for this program.
- The students can apply for the MBA Bioinformatics course at Global Business School and Research Centre, Pune.
MBA Bioinformatics DDE Eligibility Criteria
Students with a valid UG-level degree from any recognized and regular university with a minimum score of 50% on the annual exams can apply for this degree program.
MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education Syllabus
|Cell and Developmental Biology
|Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
|Business Communication and Negotiation
|Comprehensive Viva Voce
|Comprehensive Viva Voce
|Recombinant DNA Technology
|Comprehensive Viva Voce
Human Resource Development
Social and Industrial Psychology
Comprehensive Viva Voce
MBA Bioinformatics Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education. The students can check the names of top MBA Bioinformatics Colleges in India;
- DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai
- The Global Open University, Dimapur
- Global Business School and Research Centre – Pune
The students can apply for the admission MBA Bioinformatics course at the DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai.
Global Open University, Dimapur
The applicants can apply for admission to the MBA Bioinformatics course at The Global Open University, Dimapur.
MBA Bioinformatics DDE Application Form
Application forms for this degree program can be availed from the webs of Universities or can be had from the University. Applicants who are interested in applying for the program want to visit the official site of the university.
Some important points that you want to remember before starting the process of filling out the form filling. First of all, check the eligibility criteria to apply for the program at any particular university. if you are eligible to apply then check the list of required documents. Then start the registration process.
Candidates with a Master of Science in Bioinformatics can be found in a wide variety of jobs, going from private businesses to public agencies. Companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and software industries that are among the largest in the world are actively recruiting individuals with experience and expertise in this field.
Required Documents for MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission
- BBA Transcript.
- ID Card
- Passport Size Photos
What is MBA Bioinformatics Distance Learning?
MBA Bioinformatics Distance education tells us how we can get the biological info of organisms through many resources like DNA, protein, RNA, etc. Then this information is analyzed by different methods to predict the disease or relation of organisms with others.
This course helps you to identify links between specific diseases and the gene order that causes them. The subjects studied in BMA Bioinformatics are genetics, BDMS, microbial, and biochem. DNA sequence and many more scope of Bioinformatics is extensive and offers jobs as Quality insurance managers, senior sales executives, analysts, or teachers. This course also has significant demand in other countries. This way, you can improve your money status.
- Less Fee: The online method of learning has a meager fee than a physical one.
- Fuel And Energy Saver: Online learning is very reliable and easy as students don’t need to visit the class. They can take online classes, which saves a large amount of fuel used to go to University. A large amount of energy is saved in online learning, and students feel easy reading in their homes.
MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education Job Profile
- Biomedical Informatics Trainers
- Biomedical Officers
- Marketing Experts or Consultants
- Techno Commercial Executives, etc
List of the Top Recruiters for MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education
- Pharma Force
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sun Pharma
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus