MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 2-years postgraduate course. MBA Bioinformatics is the study of bio and computer sciences that deals with the collection, storage, and analysis of Biological data of any species. This course helps you know all the Bio info of any species by using DNA and amino acids.
This course also gives you a method to know about the protein structure, pattern, and relation, and it gives the knowledge to find or compare the genes of organisms. After completing MBA in Bioinformatics, you can get many jobs in different areas and countries.
Fees: The students can check the MBA Bioinformatics Average Fee range of INR 50,000 – INR 15,00,000 Per Year.
MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 (As per University)|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education Admission 2023
- Candidates can apply for the MBA Bioinformatics distance education admission after completing of Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates who have a Biology subject in graduation or a Bioinformatics degree are suitable for this distance education course.
- Students who score 50% percent in graduation are eligible to register for this program.
- Admission to the program is based on a Merit/Entrance-test based.
- SNAP and XAT are the most popular entry test for this program.
- The students can apply for the MBA Bioinformatics course at Global Business School and Research Centre – Pune.
MBA Bioinformatics DDE Eligibility Criteria
Students with a valid UG-level degree from any recognized and regular University with a minimum score of 50% from annual exams can apply for this degree program.
- BBA Transcript.
- ID Card
- Passport Size Photos
DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai
The students can apply for the admission MBA Bioinformatics course at the DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai.
Global Open University, Dimapur
The applicants can apply for admission to the MBA Bioinformatics course by The Global Open University, Dimapur.
What is MBA Bioinformatics Distance Learning?
MBA Bioinformatics Distance education tells us how we can get the biological info of organisms through many resources like DNA, protein, RNA, etc. Then this info analysis by different methods to predict the disease or relation of organisms with others.
This course helps you to identify links between specific diseases and the gene order that cause them. The subjects studied in BMA Bioinformatics are genetics, BDMS, micro bio, and biochem. DNA sequence and many more .scope of Bioinformatics is extensive and offers jobs as Quality insurance managers, senior sales executives, analysts, or teachers. This course also has significant demand in other countries. This way, you can improve your money status.
- Less Fee: Online method of learning has a meager fee than than a physical one.
- Fuel And Energy Saver: Online learning is very reliable and easy as students don’t need to visit the class. They can take online classes, which saves a large amount of fuel used to go to University. A large amount of energy is saved in online learning, and students feel easy reading in their homes.
MBA Bioinformatics DDE Application Form:
Application forms for this degree programs can be availed from the webs of Universities or can be had from the University. Applicants who are interested to apply for the program want to visit the official site of the university.
Some important points that you want to remember before starting the process of registering the form filling. First of all, check the eligibility criteria to apply for the program at any particular university. if you are eligible to apply then check the list of required documents. Then start the registration process.
Candidates with a Master of Science in Bioinformatics can be found in a wide variety of jobs, going from private businesses to public agencies. Companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and software industries that are among the largest in the world are actively recruiting individuals who have experience and expertise in this field.
Job Area: The students can get jobs in the top areas like Lifecell, Pharma Force, Emcure, Sun Pharma, Abbott, Glenmark, etc.
MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Cell and Developmental Biology||Strategic Management|
|Management Fundamentals||Security Analysis & Portfolio Management|
|Business Communication and Negotiation||Practicals|
|Practicals||Comprehensive Viva Voce|
|Comprehensive Viva Voce|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Bioinformatics III||Project Work|
|Recombinant DNA Technology||Comprehensive Viva Voce|
Human Resource Development
Social and Industrial Psychology
Comprehensive Viva Voce
MBA Bioinformatics Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MBA Bioinformatics Distance Education. The students can check the name of top MBA Bioinformatics Colleges in India;
- DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai
- The Global Open University, Dimapur
- Global Business School and Research Centre – Pune
Be the first to leave a review.