MBA Biotechnology Distance Education Admission 2023: It’s a 2-year post-graduate course that teaches business and biotechnology fundamentals. Admission to the Distance MBA Biotechnology program for the next academic session will begin soon. Before the deadline, eligible candidates can apply. Applicants must have completed a UG degree before applying to this program.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Biotechnology.
- Duration: MBA Biotechnology Distance Education required 2 years of study.
- Eligibility: Graduation in Science, Medicine, or Engineering from a recognized university.
- Fee: Approx fee is INR 20650 to INR 100545 Per Year (As per University).
- Career-Wise: Product Managers, Analysts, consultants, R&D Executives, Biotechnology Researchers, etc.
- Top Recruiter: Research and development centers, education departments, research laboratories, chemical & pharmaceutical companies, among others,
An applicant’s entrance or preliminary exam score determines their acceptance into the program. The curriculum aims to help students understand how economics affects this new technology. The average entry salary of a person holding this degree depends upon their level of experience and skill in the profession.
MBA Biotechnology Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee||Approx INR 20650- INR 100545 Per Year (As per University)|
Is MBA Biotechnology Distance Education Worth it?
This MBA program has a great scope in human life science. This course can be worth it if you learn this from one of the top management colleges in India.
- Skills: MBA Biotechnology Distance Education program includes teachings of various skills. The most essential skills are time management, office administration, life science technology, instrument development, marketing, sales, retail, research, and professional oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: Learning with flexible timing is one of the key advantages of this MBA program. Students can cover the syllabus according to their favorite timings and schedules.
- Fee and Cost: This two-year professional program in Management stream charges meager expenses compared to regular MBA courses. The academic cost for this program at various institutes in India is average, starting from INR 20650- INR 100545 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Students of this distance program can get the advantage of earnings while studying the syllabus of this MBA.
Latest Distance Education Universities
MBA Biotechnology Distance Education Admission 2023
For all specializations, the MBA DDE admissions procedure is the same. A student’s chances of getting into the MBA DDE in Biotechnology are based on how well they do. Exam scores are used to choose which students get in. An applicant must have a bachelor’s degree and pass the entrance examination. A lot of colleges don’t hire people because of their grades. Academies have a group of seats where they choose who will be in charge. Group discussions, personal interviews, and an entrance exam are all part of the admissions process.
- Investopedia describes biotechnology as “A field of study that uses living things and molecular biology to make things that help people stay healthy (such as DNA fingerprinting).
- Biotechnology is most well-known because it is becoming more widely used in medicine and pharmaceuticals.
- Genomics, food production, and biofuel-making are also some of the things it is used for. “In this case, I would say:
- It discusses corporate legal management, basic life sciences, biotechnology and bioinformatics, business skills, human resources, safety hazard management, research and development management, simulation and optimization in biotechnology, and many others.
Admission to NIBM Global for MBA Biotechnology Distance Education
NIBM Global MBA Biotechnology Distance Education is a two-year management program. Admission to the NIBM Global MBA program shall soon be open. The one-time registration fee for the MBA Biotechnology program is INR 20650- INR 100545 Per Year (As per University).
After completing a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% of the required coursework in the relevant stream and passing the entrance exam, candidates can enroll in an MBA specialty program. NIBM Global’s admissions and registration procedures are organized online. However, confirmation of acceptance to the two-year PG program in biotechnology will only be given after documents have been verified and the required price has been paid.
MBA Biotechnology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with BBA biotechnology degrees from any valid university or college can opt for this degree program. A verified transcript of UG-level is the only one accepted.
What is MBA Biotechnology Distance Education?
MBA Biotechnology is a master-level degree program that deals with the use of microorganisms for the welfare of human beings. In this degree program, all the scientific methods of using tiny organisms, i.e., bacteria are used to transfer a gene from microscopic organisms to human beings) to benefit human beings are studied.
This degree program is primarily done in European countries. Still, it is getting famous in Asia, and the students of Asia will opt for this program to learn about scientific modes of life and help the world.
- Less Fee: MBA Biotechnology, in terms of online learning, has a less fee structure than a physical learning method.
- Energy Saver: Online learning is an energy-saving process as it doesn’t require Candidates to be in university during class. They can take their courses online while sitting in their house.
- Fuel: In this method of education, energy is conserved as Candidates take their classes online, and no one requires to be on campus.
MBA Biotechnology Distance Education Application Form 2023
- The admission form for this course can be obtained from the university’s official web or campus.
- BBA verified degree.
- Identity card or domicile.
- The student should come to campus if there is physical learning, and if online, set a unique password of your I’d.
MBA Biotechnology Distance Education Job Area
- The candidates can get jobs in top companies like Pharmaceutical firms, Specialized Biotechnology Companies, Food manufacturing companies, etc.
MBA Biotechnology Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MBA Biotechnology Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of Top MBA Biotechnology Colleges in India;
- Amity University
- Lovely Professional University
- Dy Patil University
- NIMS University
- Chandigarh University (CU)
Amity Global Business School (AGBS): The applicants can apply for the admission MBA Biotechnology course at the Amity Global Business School (AGBS).
All India Institute Of Technology And Management -[Aiitm]: The students can apply for admission MBA Biotechnology course at the All India Institute of Technology And Management -[Aiitm].
MBA Biotechnology Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Aspirants keen on applying for the MBA Biotechnology two-year management degree program must follow the below-mentioned admission process.
MBA Biotechnology Online Process
- First, go to the MBA Biotechnology university’s website.
- Press admission-2023-24, and start registration.
- Registration will share a unique username and password.
- Re-visit the admission window, enter credentials to log in, and complete the form.
- After that, entering your individual and academic information would be required.
- Select your specialization and course of study.
- Upload the required files there now.
- Download the acceptance slip and pay the charge there.
MBA Biotechnology Offline Process
- Reach the admissions campus of an authorized university or website.
- Collect/Download application forms free of cost.
- Fill in all the details in the MBA Application form accurately.
- Use only blue pens.
- Collected copies of academic and personal documents must be verified at the campus.
- Pay the MBA Biotechnology registration fee.
- Receipts must be downloaded or Collected.
MBA Biotechnology Distance Education Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Marketing Management||Emerging Trends in Life Sciences and Biotechnology Industries|
|Professional & Business Communication||Human Resource Management|
|Statistics for Management||Country Report [SAP Courses|
|Managerial Economics||Financial Management|
|Plant Biotechnology & Entrepreneurship||Health and Medical Informatics Applications|
|Accounting for Managers||Business Analytics and Modelling|
|Applications of Disruptive Technologies in Business||Operations Management|
|Business Fundamentals for Biotechnology||Business Research Methods|
|Organizational Behavior||Strategy, Innovation & Entrepreneurial Development|
|Foreign Business Language||Essentials of Bioinformatics|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Health and Medical Informatics Applications||
Innovation and Knowledge Management for Biotechnology
|Emotional Intelligence for Managers||Environment Management|
|Product and Brand Management||
EPIDEMIOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT OF EPIDEMICS
|Supply Chain Management||
Creating and Managing Businesses in Life Sciences and Biotechnology
|Biosafety Regulations, Technology Transfer||
Biochemical and Molecular Diagnostics in Health Care
Biochemical and Molecular Diagnostics in Health Care
|Agricultural Marketing System||Dissertation|
|Pharma and Industrial Biotechnology enterprise||Hospital Planning|
|Environmental Hazards, Risk Assessment and Disaster Management||Internship|
Be the first to leave a review.