MBA Courses India Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is a 2-years PG course. Students will be required to clear a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. There are various specializations available for MBA courses, and students need to check on the universities website. Aspirants can choose according to their interests. The Program has a good scope in various fields. Students mostly prefer this degree after completing their graduation. Usually, the universities charge a fee of Rs.48000 (approx.) for this course.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 2 years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
- IGNOU has already started the MBA DDE Admissions. Interested candidates can apply before the last date 25 August 2022. Source
- The Last date to register at Kurukshetra University for MBA courses admission is 31 August 2022.
- MBA Course India Distance Education admission for July 2022 session has been started by Manipal University and the last date to submit the filled application form is 24 August 2022. Source
- 30 August 2022 is the last date to apply for MBA admission at Bharathiyar University. Click Here
MBA Courses India Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Courses India Distance Education Admission 2022-23
The MBA Courses in India have various specializations that include data analytics, finance, strategy, international business, human resource management, business analytics, and more. The program admission usually begins in the academic, and calendar year cycles in various universities across the country.
Admission to MBA-driven distance programs is given on academic, and entrance test merit. The national-level entrance exams for the MBA-designed programs comprise CAT/CMAT/XAT. The universities that engage in providing a platform for the MBA distance program are Anna, Crescent, Chandigarh, IGNOU, BAOU, Graphic Era University, and more.
- The candidates can apply for the MBA course at the Netaji Subhas Open University, Kolkata.
- The IGNOU (Kolkata) is offering an MBA course. The students can apply for the MBA course.
- The students can apply for the MBA course admission by the IIMT Studies- International Ins (Kolkata).
- The candidates can apply for admission to online MBA courses in India distance learning and check eligibility, fees, syllabus, Colleges, etc.
MBA Courses India Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a reasonable degree of passing annual exams of BBA are eligible to apply for entries in this course.
- Candidates can go for entries in PGDM & PH.D. after this course.
- There are various requirements for any postgraduate degree while the requirement for being eligible for admission to any postgraduate degree in India is the successful completion of a bachelor’s degree. The bachelor’s degree relevancy matters according to the subject chosen for the Master’s degree program so that maximum benefit can be reaped out of it while there are some disciples that are purely dedicated to the BBA degree obtained beforehand.
IGNOU MBA DDE Eligibility
Indira Gandhi National Open University approves admission to MBA specialized programs at the following eligibility.
- Candidates must have secured a bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks.
- Reserved categories such as SC/ST will get a relaxation of five percent.
- There shall be no need for an entrance test for admission to MBA Program. (Openmate has excluded)
MBA Course India Distance Education Entrance Exam Details
Admission to the MBA is allowed to be taken after passing any of the entrance exams: CAT, CMAT, and XAT.
Common Admission Test or CAT is a computer-based exam conducted for admission to MBA or management programs. The test comprises numerous sections: Ability, Verbal, Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Quantitative Ability. CAT duration is three hours. An annually held “CAT Exam” General fee is INR 2,200. Applicants who belong to SC/ST class can deposit a fee of INR 1,100.
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a computer-based test controlled by the National Testing Agency (NTA). A National Level Management Test has been brought for admission to MBA in numerous specializations. Three hours is an exam duration for CMAT. All courses will be asked in the objective format. The exam application fee for CMAT is INR 2000. The deposit can be made online by using any of the methods amongst Debit Card/Credit Card, or Net Banking.
Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT is managed by the Xavier School of Management and conducted for admission to the MBA program. The exam would be held in an online or computer-based mode and contains four sections: verbal & logical ability, general knowledge, quantitative ability, and data interpretation. The exam shall be retained in the English language and holds a fee of INR 1,800. Fees are needed to be deposited online via Net Banking, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
Benefits of MBA courses in India
- MBA Courses In India are many different benefits of these MBA courses in India and all over the world because.
- The subjects of business are spread evenly throughout every field around us to provide more opportunities.
- India has a lot of scope at growing in many multiple fields and is at this time rapidly growing in fields of technologies as well as management.
- An MBA degree can be acquired by even other professionals who have been previously studying sciences in order to have studied in the business area as well.
- MBA courses provide a lot of diversities to choose from.
- They provide a lot of exposure in different combinations which opens a plethora of more than 300 jobs with great pay.
Types of MBA courses these courses are extremely easy to study and obtain as they are offered in many flexible ways which include
- Part-time MBA courses
- Full-time MBA courses
- Online education MBA courses
- Distance education MBA courses
Job Types: After completing the course MBA, The candidates can get the jobs like Marketing Manager, HR Manager, Operation Manager, Business Development Manager, HR Generalist, Financial Analyst, and many more.
Job Area: The candidates can get jobs in top companies like HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Hindustan Unilever, Capgemini, Tata Sky, etc.
Salary: After completing the MBA course, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Courses Average Fee range of INR 30,000 – INR 2,50,000 Per Year.
MBA Courses Colleges in India
Top Colleges are offering MBA Courses. Candidates can check the name of the top Colleges and Universities given below.
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- NMIMS Distance MBA
- IIM Distance MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- IMT Distance MBA
- SMU Distance MBA
Anna University ODL MBA Admission:
Admission registration for MBA ODL two-year postgraduate program has started at Anna University with the last date of 20 August 2022. An entrance test would be held on 28 August 2022 between 10 AM to 12 Noon. Applicants can apply to Anna University MBA program by reaching out to the CDEFEE Portal.
The Minimum eligibility to get admission to the MBA General program is an undergraduate degree with a three-year duration. Clearance in the Distance Education Entrance Test (DEET MBA), or TANCET will allow candidates to get admission to MBA ODL Program.
Crescent Institute ODL Admission:
Crescent Institute MBA ODL admission online application form is presently active for the MBA program. An Online Crescent Institute registration window will help candidates register for the MBA ODL program.
The application or registration fee for the MBA ODL program is INR 1,000. Students who earn admission to Crescent’s open learning program will need to deposit INR 40,000 per semester. Foreign nationals’ application and tuition fee is INR 1,194, and INR 79,632. Any bachelor’s degree with a 3-year duration and CSBAT/CAT/MAT qualified candidates can get admission to the Crescent MBA program.
Karnataka State Open University:
The Management department of KSOU has started admission for the MBA General degree program. The UGC-approved university has offered an online/offline mode to register for the management-driven program. A Master’s of Business Administration program occupies a fee of INR 35,000.
Mentioned course fee has to be deposited alongside the registration fee at the admission counter. Admission to the ODL MBA program will be given after successful performance in university or national level exams.
This is something that is perfectly dependent upon the candidate as to what they have finally chosen to excel at and gain a professional Master’s degree for. The most suitable people are those who have been studying almost the same subjects of business as they are adept at responding to such areas of business very aptly and can greatly take benefit from these MBA Courses India Distance Education. These include some of the following
|Operations Management||Public Relations||Materials and Logistics Management|
|Insurance||Industrial Management||Marketing and Retail Management|
|Fashion Management||Export Management||Event Management|
MBA ODL Course In Noida
The Business oriented degree program of MBA in the distance mode can be applied in distinct universities/colleges of Noida, UP. The available institution for admission to the MBA program in Noida consist of Amity University, Managalmay Institute, and more. An average fee for an ODL course ranges between 1.3 to 2.2 Lac.
MBA ODL Course In Delhi
MBA ODL course admission has been initiated in numerous institutions/universities of the National Capital. Candidates can apply to the MBA Management degree program in the following universities located in Delhi such as IGNOU, IPU, and more. Maximum universities or colleges based in Delhi shall approve admission to MBA programs on academic, and entrance test merit. The average percentage required for admission in the qualifying exam is 50 percent.
MBA ODL Course In Mumabai
The admission window for Mumbai Located UGC-approved institutions begins in July/January cycle. Aspirants shall have numerous options in the form of colleges, institutions, or universities like SPJIMR, NMIMS, K J Somaiya Institute Of Management, and more. Mentioned institutions approve admission to the MBA ODL program based on the scores obtained by the students on academic and entry-level exams. An estimated fee for Mumbai Located distance education institutes for the MBA ODL program is INR 60,000 to 2.3 Lac. Students are granted a relaxation to deposit course fees semester-wise.
MBA ODL Course In Pune
The Pune Located MBA ODL colleges, institutions, or universities start the admission process in two modes: Online or Offline. The expected months to begin registration for MBA Distance Program is July/January. Universities that approve admission to MBA ODL program in Pune include MIT Pune, Dy Patil Pune, SNU, and more.
Be the first to leave a review.