MBA in Disaster Management Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance MBA Disaster Management is a PG-level degree offered after graduation. The minimum eligibility for admission is graduation with 45% marks from a recognized university. In India, Numerous universities and colleges are offering admission to this programme, and the admission deadline will soon be available by the authorities on their official website.
Before the last admission date, interested and qualified applicants can submit the required documents and fees at the official portal of the university. An applicant’s entrance or preliminary exam score determines their acceptance into the program.
Students will gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge in MBA Disaster Management Distance Education. In this course, students will gain knowledge about Disaster Risk Reduction and Development Planning, Emergency Response Management, How to recover from disaster, and the Effect of disaster on the economy.
- Full-Form: Masters of Business Administration in Disaster Management
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: Graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university
- Fee: Approx INR 40,000 to INR 80,000 Per Year (As per University)
- Top University: Symbiosis Centre for Distance Education, NMIMS, IGNOU, and more
- Career-wise: An MBA disaster management degree holder can find a rewarding career in various sectors with management positions. They can also do a PhD in Disaster Management; the average salary is INR 3 to 6 LPA.
Students will learn skills and techniques in the field of Disaster Management throughout a 2-year MBA Distance Education program. MBA Disaster Management is the study of disaster and catastrophic management. This program teaches students about disaster prevention, mitigation, relief, reconstruction, and rehabilitation. The average entry salary of a person holding this degree depends upon their level of experience and skill in the profession.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 40000 to 80000 ( As per University)|
Is MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Worth it?
Disasters are the most dangerous for the human environment. For facing disaster risks, such programs are designed. This MBA course can be brilliant if you get the most critical disaster damage control skills.
- Skills: After enrolling in the MBA Disaster Management Distance Education program, students will be able to learn disaster management techniques, disaster protection skills, after-disaster policy-making skills, research methods, remote sensing and GIS skills, and communication and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: The flexibility of timing for this program will allow students to cover this MBA’s syllabus according to their favourite study hour. They are not confined to the regular class timetable. They can make their schedules of study.
- Fee and cost: Unlike the regular program, the MBA Disaster Management Distance Education is cost-friendly. The average tuition fee for this program starts from INR 40000 to 80000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Students of this MBA can earn money by doing a job due to the program’s flexibility.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education is a two-year professional degree program. admission will commence in July. Registration will be open at universities like Nalanda Open University. Candidates can apply to the MBA Disaster Management program based on their performance in the entrance and precious qualifying exam.
The MBA Disaster Management two-year program’s average fees can be between INR 40,000 to 80,000 annually. The MBA specialized program covers various subjects such as disaster theory, disaster mitigation, earth catastrophes, natural, & man-made disasters, etc.
One shall get admission to the MBA disaster management program after passing national-level entrance exams like CAT/MAT/CMAT. A degree holder of the MBA Disaster manager can seek a career as a Disaster Management Officer, Fire Investors, Forest Fighter, Emergency Medical Technician, and more.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates who have a valid BBA DMT degree are allowed to enter.
- Candidates can further take entries in Doctorate level programs.
- To be eligible for the MBA in Disaster Management Distance Education, the candidate must pass his bachelor’s degree in at least two to four full-time years. A postgraduate degree can be obtained for a master’s in business administration with a major in disaster management for more than two years if admission is taken in other educational methods.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Fee
The MBA in catastrophe management is offered by many regional and online universities. Many universities deliver their curricula in semesters. Hence, they assess tuition fees in such a manner. On the other hand, certain universities provide distance MBA education every year. Therefore, they bill the fee annually. The cost of the distance MBA in catastrophe management is listed below.
|University Name||Fees (Per Semester)|
|Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University||Rs 82,000|
|Alagappa University||Rs 13,000|
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Suitability
Each degree program has specific prerequisites or additional skills that serve handily for great learning. Hence, this MBA Distance Education program is very suitable for all.
- Who has known about risk management?
- Who has studied their bachelor’s in fields related to developing and managing specific areas?
- Who has the mind to adapt quickly and react responsively in challenging situations?
- Who does not panic in pressure situations and remains clear to handle all situations practically?
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Learning Methods
Different teaching methods are available, especially for postgraduate programs, so professionals who want to complete their postgraduate degrees can do so alongside their job schedule. Hence, the MBA in disaster management is also offered in different teaching methods so that disaster management programs can be well studied with availability. They include the following.
- Full-time disaster management MBA
- Part-time disaster management MBA
- Online Disaster Management MBA
- Distance education disaster management MBA
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Employment Areas
- Brand & Marketing
- Educational Institutes
- Multinational Companies
- Tourism Industry
- Industrial Houses
- Business Consultancies
- Public Works
- Personal Business
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Job Profile
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Systems Manager
- PRO/Public Relations Officer
- Account Manager
- Trials Executive
- Junior Consultant and Sr. Consultant
- Corporate Manager
After completing the course MBA Disaster Management, The students can get jobs like Data Analyst, Network Administrator, Administrator, Security Administrator, Researcher, Operation Analyst, and many more.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Salary
- After completing the MBA in Disaster Management, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000 PA.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Disaster Management Top Colleges
Top Universities are providing MBAs in Disaster Management. Students can check the names of the top MBA Disaster Management Colleges in India below.
- Anna University, Chennai
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
- IASE University, Rajasthan
- Geological Survey of India, Kolkata
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- The Global Open University, Nagaland
Nalanda Open University Disaster Management MBA Disaster Management Admission
The online admission window for the NOU PG Disaster Management two-year degree program has been activated. Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution/university can apply to the online NOU specialized PG degree program. The course registration fee is INR 500. Registration or application fee would be needed to deposit alongside.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|1||Foundation Courses||1||Disasters and Development|
|2||Research Methodology||2||Disaster Risk Reduction and Development Planning|
|3||Core Courses||3||Emergency Response and Management|
|4||Disasters, Hazards, and Extreme Events||4||Disaster Recovery|
|5||Disasters, Vulnerability, and Risk||5||Research Methodology II|
|6||Ecosystems and Habitat||6||Introduction to Conflict|
|7||Policy, Institutions, Governance and Disaster Management||7||Introduction to Public Health and Mental Health in Disasters|
|8||Research Methodology I||8||Internship I|
|9||Introduction to Remote Sensing and GIS|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|1||Economics of Disasters and Disaster Finance||1||Research Dissertation|
|2||Technical Skills||2||Concentration Course 3rd|
|3||Transboundary Governance and Humanitarian Action||3||Elective (any course or any school)|
|4||Project Management in Disaster Context||4||Optional Block Internship|
|5||Concentration Courses 1 & 2nd|
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Skills Required for MBA Disaster Management Distance Education
Disaster Management is based on the concept of an emergency. Dealing with crises can be challenging for some people without a solid education, training, and experience. Below are some skills:
|Problem-solving skill||Critical thinking||Effective decision-making skills|
|Innovative mind||Long term stress handling skills||Fast decision-making skills|
|Tech||Ability to meet tight deadlines||Creative Thinking|
|Ability to create project schedules||Excellent communication skills||spirit of teamwork|
|Management Skills||Risk Taker||Negotiation Skills|
|Cost Management skills||Leadership qualities||Ability to negotiate|
|Time management||Logical thinking||Organizational skills|
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education FAQ
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for admission online or offline ( i.e., by filling out the form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your mail id and pay fees online.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is important that the candidate passes his bachelor’s degree, which is at least of the duration of two to four full-time years. A postgraduate degree can be obtained for a master’s in business administration with a major in disaster management for more than two years if admission is taken in other educational methods.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees online, like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.