MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The Masters in Business Administration with majors in Disaster Management is a two-year standard program that provides a postgraduate degree to the student and equips him with knowledge related to business, its management, and rapid recovery skills. An MBA Disaster Management Distance Education is particular according to the needs of the society because it is very well developed to meet the requirements to manage different situations and risks.
It is a PG-level degree program that offers to learn to the candidates in disaster and catastrophic management. This world can face any disaster, so the people must have sufficient knowledge to save themselves and others at that time. It is offered to the candidates by different universities once they have completed their BBA degree in a relative field.
The best part is that many companies today require such MBA personnel to handle different situations to minimise the loss through other solutions if it has occurred or avoids the loss due to specific strategies. Hence the MBA in Disaster Management is the best way to learn skills that make you the perfect risk manager through the MBA in Disaster Management Distance Education.
After completing the course MBA Disaster Management, The students can get the jobs like Data Analyst, Network Administrator, Administrator, Security Administrator, Researcher, Operation Analyst and many more.
After completing the MBA Disaster Management, The students can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000 LPA.
The duration of the MBA Disaster Management postgraduate degree course is 2-years. It is divided into 4-semesters. The students must have a graduation (BBA) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
MBA in Disaster Management is a course that ensures the safety of people during times of natural and artificial hazards. Many renowned colleges offer disaster management. It requires good strategical planning, implementation, and recovery before any disaster. Students pursuing the course should have good command and control skills.
Students can apply for MBA in disaster management admission 2021 and check information eligibility, fees, syllabus, colleges, subjects, and many more.
Top Universities are providing MBA Disaster Management. Students can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges below.
- Anna University, Chennai
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
- IASE University, Rajasthan
- Geological Survey of India, Kolkata
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- The Global Open University, Nagaland
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Disaster Management is a plan to avoid, manage, reduce and overcome any type of catastrophic event that threatens human lives. It is done by identifying potential disasters, man-made or natural, and by creating possible plans and procedures to be initiated when and if disaster erupts. The MBA in Disaster Management course is designed to figure in enrolled students the necessary skills for intervention in disasters, related disciplines such as logistics and supply chain management, public health, communication, and peace, among others.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates who are having a valid BBA DMT degree are allowed for entries.
- Candidates can further take entries in Doctorate level programs.
- In order to be eligible for the MBA in Disaster Management Distance Education, it is important that the candidate passes his bachelor’s degree which is at least of the duration of two to four full-time years. The postgraduate degree can be obtained for the master’s in business administration with majors in disaster management for more than two years if admission is taken in other forms of education methods.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Suitability:
Each degree program has some specific pre-requisites or additional skills that serve handily for great learning. Hence this MBA degree program is very suitable for all.
- Who has had knowledge about risk management?
- Who has studied their bachelor’s in fields related to the development and management of certain areas?
- Who has the mind to adapt very easily and react very responsively in tough situations?
- Who do not panic in situations of pressure and remain clear at all times to handle all situations practically.
Different teaching methods are available especially for postgraduate programs so that professionals who want to complete their postgraduate degree can do so alongside their job schedule. Hence the MBA in disaster management is also offered in different teaching methods so that disaster management programs can be well studied with availability too. They include the following
- Full-time disaster management MBA
- Part-time disaster management MBA
- Online disaster management MBA
- Distance education disaster management MBA
There are many benefits of obtaining a postgraduate degree in disaster management through the MBA program which is given as follows.
- It equips the master’s degree holder to be able to manage any situation well
- It brings out skills of critical thinking and the ability to remain calm in most situations
- It provides learning techniques for risk management through the different combinations of subjects provided for disaster management and its business principles both
- It makes him greatly in demand as most companies need such professionals for their risky operations that can handle them well
- It develops great decision-making and judging capability that helps to give an advantage at all times too.
MBA In Disaster Management Employment Areas
- Brand & Marketing
- Educational Institutes
- Multinational Companies
- Tourism Industry
- Industrial Houses
- Business Consultancies
- Public Works
- Personal Business
MBA In Disaster Management Job Types
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Systems Manager
- PRO/Public Relation Officer
- Account Manager
- Trials Executive
- Junior Consultant and Sr. Consultant
- Corporate Manager
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|1||Foundation Courses||1||Disasters and Development|
|2||Research Methodology||2||Disaster Risk Reduction and Development Planning|
|3||Core Courses||3||Emergency Response and Management|
|4||Disasters, Hazards, and Extreme Events||4||Disaster Recovery|
|5||Disasters, Vulnerability, and Risk||5||Research Methodology II|
|6||Ecosystems and Habitat||6||Introduction to Conflict|
|7||Policy, Institutions, Governance and Disaster Management||7||Introduction to Public Health and Mental Health in Disasters|
|8||Research Methodology I||8||Internship I|
|9||Introduction to Remote Sensing and GIS|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|1||Economics of Disasters and Disaster Finance||1||Research Dissertation|
|2||Technical Skills||2||Concentration Course 3rd|
|3||Transboundary Governance and Humanitarian Action||3||Elective (any course or any school)|
|4||Project Management in Disaster Context||4||Optional Block Internship|
|5||Concentration Courses 1 & 2nd|
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is important that the candidate passes his bachelor’s degree which is at least of the duration of two to four full-time years. The postgraduate degree can be obtained for the master’s in business administration with majors in disaster management for more than two years if admission is taken in other forms of education methods.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.