MBA Distance Education in Noida Admission 2023: Distance MBA is one of the famous courses among students who cannot join the regular classes, MBA Distance Education is recognized by UGC-DEB. There are many distance education universities that take admission on the basis of the entrance exam score of the student. It’s a two-year PG course. MBA, or Master of Business Administration, is a course that has grown a lot over the years. Students have a lot of choices after they finish their MBA programme.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program develops business management skills. The MBA in distance education is available at some universities in India. The MBA is available in various specializations such as marketing management, finance, retail, accounting, international business, and human resource management. Students can apply for the program.
- Distance MBA distance education in Noida admission has started at IGNOU. applicant can apply before 20 March 2023. Click here
MBA Distance Education in Noida Highlights
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Eligibility||Graduate with 50% marks in any stream|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Course type||Distance Mode|
|Average Starting Salary||4 to 15 lacs per year|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Accenture, Vodafone, Snapdeal, Flipkart, TATA, Airtel, Samsung, Micromax|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Banks, Business Consultancies, Brand Marketing, Non-Profit organization, Educational Institutes, Export Companies, MNCs, etc|
|Job Positions||Account Manager, Brand Manager, Equity Research Analyst, Management Consultant, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, and Zonal Business Manager.|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Distance Education in Noida Admission 2023
MBA in Distance Learning is like Correspondence; one doesn’t need to attend a few classes in a year. Study material can be delivered in paper material, CD/DVD or e-mail, etc. Most Business Schools and Universities provide Distance Education courses. The core courses in an MBA program cover various business areas such as accounting, finance, Human Resources, operations and statistics, and many others.
The fee for a distance course in MBA is between INR 50,000 to 1.5 lakhs.
IGNOU MBA Distance Education in Noida Admission 2023
The Regional Centre of Noida with the approval of IGNOU can apply to MBA professional degree program in July/January session. The admission session will open for candidates who have managed to pass either IGNOU’s open mat or All India National Level Exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT.
A two-year postgraduate degree program costs INR 37,800 per year. A student can deposit this fee on a yearly basis, thus allowing them to be exempt from the pressure of paying this fee in one go. Upon verification of the documents, IGNOU will be able to confirm admission to the four-semester MBA program after the admission confirmation is made. For an applicant to be eligible for admission, and to have a chance to be considered for admission, a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks is required.
Bharathiar University MBA Distance Education Admission 2023
Interested candidate who wants to take admission to Bharathier University for an MBA distance education programme has to complete the admission process by filling out the application. University provides multiple specializations in MBA courses. Admission will be based on the entrance exam. Admission criteria must be completed
Amity University MBA Distance Education in Noida Admission
Amity University is one of the most popular universities in Noida as well as in India that offers 14 various specialized courses to its candidates including an MBA. Registration for admission has started for the academic year 2023 and the last date will commence soon.
Interested candidates can register themselves for admission by visiting the official site of the University. The University is affiliated with UGC, AICTE, DEB, NAAC, NCTE, AIC, and BCI. The University charges approx 1.6 lakh for an MBA distance education course. The MBA course is available in many specializations in the university like HR Analytics, Business Analytics, and Data Science.
MBA Distance Education in Noida Specializations
The Master of Business administration (MBA) is designed to develop the business management skill of the aspirants so that in the future, they be able to present themselves confidently and live a prosperous life. The MBA in distance Education offers at various universities in India. Usually, candidates can obtain the following specialization in common: marketing management, Finance, Retail, Accounting, international business, and human resource management.
- MBA in Media Management: MBA Media Management is a 2 year PG Course designed in such a way that students can learn the knowledge in the field of television and print media. Any undergraduate student can apply for the course with minimum of 50% aggregate of marks. Even those who will pursue for MBA Distance Education got the great job opportunities which includes working the print media, television etc.
- MBA in digital marketing online: Digital Marketing is a branch of management stream and with the passing time it has become the highest paying salary jobs in India. It can be pursued as a MBA Distance Education or in Online mode also. Admission to the Course is based on the entrance exam such as XAT, CAT and many more. Students can also show their work experience in order to get admission.
- MBA in marketing management: It is a 2 Year post graduate course offered by many universities/colleges. The degree focuses on the Brand Management, Marketing Research Analyst of the sales. Those students who are interested in taking admission in the course need to complete 10+2 from a recognized board or university. MBA Distance Education is a convenient course for those who cannot attend regular classes.
- MBA in Finance: MBA in finance is a specialized course in which students learn about finance management. Students who have done graduation in economics, maths, statistics, and other subjects. The minimum duration to complete the course is 2 years.
- MBA in Human Resources: Master in Human Resources is a very common course. Students of any stream can enroll for this PG-level course after completing the bachelor-level course.
- MBA Hospital and Healthcare: MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management is a master’s degree program that provides deep study about management in the healthcare sector. In this course, we cover the topics like Principles of Health Service Management, Health Economics, Strategic Human Resource Management, etc. The average fee for this course is 1 to 2 lac INR in distance mode. The time period of this master’s course is a minimum of 2 years. Students who want admission to this course must have cleared their bachelor’s degree in any specialization with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized college.
MBA Distance Education in Noida Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- A valid score in any of the entrance tests: MMS-CET/ MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/CAT.
- Some colleges conduct their entrance examinations.
MBA Distance Education in Noida Duration
- The Duration of the MBA in Distance Education Course is two years with two or more Semesters. Or. The duration may vary according to institute / College / University Conditions.
MBA Distance Education in Noida Universities
Sharda University – Sharda University is considered to be the best university that has qualitative MBA courses studied and students find this university a professional university designed for Business and Management courses. The Duration of this course is 2 years and students are required to complete the academic criteria which say that students must graduate and must obtain 55% marks in their final year. Also, students are required to clear the Entrance Exam like CAT/MAT/GMAT/SNAP/XAT. The fees for the distance mode MBA at Sharda University are from 5 lakh to 6 lakh.
Amity University-Amity is an Internationally recognized university where students from all over the world come to study. And Amity University is an authentic and qualitative university. MBA at distance mode is a course that is introduced by the university for students who cannot enroll in regular classes. The MBA course duration is 2 years which consists of 4 semesters. Entrances like CAT/MAT/GMAT/SNAP/XAT and also students need to be graduated by obtaining 55% marks in their final years of graduation. The fee for the MBA Program is 7.67 Lakhs.
- Galgotias University
- Sarvottam Institute of Technology and Management
- Benett University
- JSSATE Noida
- Study and Lead Educational and Welfare Society
- Noida International University
- National Academy of Sports Management
- India Today Media Institute
- Gautam Buddha University
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- Institute of Agribusiness Management
MBA Distance Education in Noida Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Communication for Management||Marketing Management|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Operations Research|
|Information Systems for Management||Research Methodology|
|Business Statistics||Production & Operations Management|
|Accounting for Managers||Business Laws|
|Organizational Behavior||Human Resources Management|
|Managerial Economics||Financial Management|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|First Specialization Elective 1||Second Specialization Elective 3|
|Summer Training Project||
Dissertation and Comprehensive Viva Voce
|Retail Management||Second Specialization Elective 4|
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
|Comprehensive Viva Voce||Internship|
MBA Distance Education Specializations
MBA Distance Education in Noida Advantages
MBA students can study for the programme at any time and from any location because the programme is offered through distance learning so candidates can study at any time and from any location. Students can begin learning at any university in the world as soon as they enroll in the course. As a result, students can still access course materials regardless of their location, even if they join an institute outside their country.
- Better career opportunities for candidates
- Higher salary
- Improves communication skills
- Able to build industrial connect
- Develop personality and management skills
MBA Distance Education in Noida Employment Areas
- Business operations manager
- Market research analyst
- Top executive
- HR manager
- Management analyst
- Export Companies.
- Non-profit Organizations.
- Industrial Houses.
- Multinational Companies.
Job Posts After Completing MBA Distance Education in Noida
- Account Manager.
- Brand Manager.
- Card Payments Operations Head.
- Vice President – Investment Banking.
- Zonal Business Manager – Telecom.
- Management Consultant.
- Marketing Manager.
- IT Services Marketing Head.
- Project Managers.
- Equity Research Analysts.
- HR Generalist Business Partner.
- Recruitment Manager.
Salary Offered After MBA Distance Education in Noida
The starting salary package in India is around Rs. 2 L to 3 L per year, but the maximum is unlimited. The increment in this sector is also good and depending on your capability, you can reach up to a six-figure income quickly.
Be the first to leave a review.