MBA Distance Education Admission in Noida 2022: It’s a two-year PG course. MBA, or Master of Business Administration, is a course that has grown a lot over the years. Students have a lot of choices after they finish their MBA programme.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program develops business management skills. The MBA in distance education is available at some universities in India. The MBA is available in various specializations such as marketing management, finance, retail, accounting, international business, and human resource management. Students can apply for the program.
MBA Distance Education in Noida Highlights
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Eligibility||Graduate with 50% marks in any stream|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Course type||Distance Mode|
|Average Starting Salary||4 to 15 lacs per year|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Accenture, Vodafone, Snapdeal, Flipkart, TATA, Airtel, Samsung, Micromax|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Banks, Business Consultancies, Brand Marketing, Non-Profit organization, Educational Institutes, Export Companies, MNCs, etc|
|Job Positions||Account Manager, Brand Manager, Equity Research Analyst, Management Consultant, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, and Zonal Business Manager.|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Distance Education in Noida Admission 2022
MBA in Distance Learning is like Correspondence; one doesn’t need to attend a few classes in a year. Study material can be delivered in paper material, CD/DVD or e-mail, etc. Most Business Schools and Universities provide Distance Education courses. The core courses in an MBA program cover various business areas such as accounting, finance, Human Resources, operations and statistics, and many others.
The fee for a distance course in MBA is between INR 50,000 to 1.5 lakhs.
IGNOU Noida MBA Admission 2022
The Regional Centre of Noida with the approval of IGNOU can apply to MBA professional degree program in July/January session. The admission session will open for candidates who have managed to pass either IGNOU’s open mat or All India National Level Exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT.
The two-year pg degree program fee is INR 37,800. This fee can be deposited yearly which means students can be exempted from pressure. The admission confirmation of the IGNOU MBA four-semester program will be made after the verification of documents. A minimum mark required to be eligible, and create an opportunity for admission is a bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks.
Amity University MBA Distance Education Admission in Noida
Amity University is one of the most popular universities in Noida as well as in India that offers 14 various specialized courses to its candidates including an MBA. The admissions window of the university is open for admission for the session 2022.
Interested candidates can register themselves for admission by visiting the official site of the University. The University is affiliated with UGC, AICTE, DEB, NAAC, NCTE, AIC, and BCI. The University charges approx 1.6 lakh for an MBA distance education course. The MBA course is available in many specializations in the university like HR Analytics, Business Analytics, and Data Science.
MBA Distance Education Specializations
The Master of Business administration (MBA) is designed to develop the business management skill of the aspirants so that in the future, they be able to present themselves confidently and live a prosperous life. The MBA in distance Education offers at various universities in India. Usually, candidates can obtain the following specialization in common: marketing management, Finance, Retail, Accounting, international business, and human resource management.
- MBA in Finance: MBA in finance is a specialized course in which students learn about finance management. Students who have done graduation in economics, maths, statistics, and other subjects. The minimum duration to complete the course is 2 years.
- MBA in Human Resources: Master in Human Resources is a very common course. Students of any stream can enroll for this PG-level course after completing the bachelor-level course.
- MBA Hospital and Healthcare: MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management is a master’s degree program that provides deep study about management in the healthcare sector. In this course, we cover the topics like Principles of Health Service Management, Health Economics, Strategic Human Resource Management, etc. The average fee for this course is 1 to 2 lac INR in distance mode. The time period of this master’s course is a minimum of 2 years. Students who want admission to this course must have cleared their bachelor’s degree in any specialization with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized college.
MBA Distance Education in Noida Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- A valid score in any of the entrance tests: MMS-CET/ MAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT/CAT.
- Some colleges conduct their entrance examinations.
MBA Distance Education Duration
- The Duration of the MBA in Distance Education Course is two years with two or more Semesters. Or. The duration may vary according to institute / College / University Conditions.
MBA Distance Education Universities in Noida
Sharda University – Sharda University is considered to be the best university that has qualitative MBA courses studied and students find this university a professional university designed for Business and Management courses. The Duration of this course is 2 years and students are required to complete the academic criteria which say that students must graduate and must obtain 55% marks in their final year. Also, students are required to clear the Entrance Exam like CAT/MAT/GMAT/SNAP/XAT. The fees for the distance mode MBA at Sharda University are from 5 lakh to 6 lakh.
Amity University – Amity is an Internationally recognized university where students from all over the world come to study. And Amity University is an authentic and qualitative university. MBA at distance mode is a course that is introduced by the university for students who cannot enroll in regular classes. The MBA course duration is 2 years which consists of 4 semesters. Entrances like CAT/MAT/GMAT/SNAP/XAT and also students need to be graduated by obtaining 55% marks in their final years of graduation. The fee for the MBA Program is 7.67 Lakhs.
- Galgotias University
- Sarvottam Institute of Technology and Management
- Benett University
- JSSATE Noida
- Study and Lead Educational and Welfare Society
- Noida International University
- National Academy of Sports Management
- India Today Media Institute
- Gautam Buddha University
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- Institute of Agribusiness Management
|MBA in Textile Management||MBA Total Quality Management|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||MBA in Hotel Management|
|MBA in Aviation Management||MBA in Production and Operation Management|
|MBA HR||MBA in IT Management|
|MBA NGO Management||MBA in Supply Chain Management|
|MBA in Retail management||MBA in Finance Management|
|MBA in Marketing||MBA in Human Resource Management|
|MBA in International Business Management||MBA Banking and Investment|
|MBA in Media Management||MBA in Entrepreneurship Management|
|MBA In Fashion Management||MBA In Airport Management|
|MBA In Materials and Logistics Management||MBA In Banking Insurance Management|
|MBA In Aviation Airport Management||MBA In Operations Management|
|MBA In Export Management||MBA In Public Relations|
|MBA In Insurance||MBA In Computer Management|
|MBA In Air Travel Management||Executive MBA|
|MBA Advertising Management and Public Relations||MBA In Rural Management|
|MBA In Hospital and Health Care Management||MBA (Hons) In Marketing and Retail Management|
|MBA In Personnel Administration||MBA In Pollution Control Management|
|MBA In E-Commerce||MBA Information technology Management|
|MBA In Health Care Management||MBA In Customer Relationship Management|
|MBA In Banking and Taxation||MBA In Real Estate|
MBA Distance Education Advantages
Candidates for MBA can study for the programme at any time and from any location because it is offered through distance learning. Candidates can start learning immediately after enrolling in the class at any university in the world, regardless of where they are physically located. It means that even if a candidate joins an international institute that is not located in his or her country, the candidate can still have easy access to course materials, without any hassle of access or travelling requirements.
- Better career opportunities for candidates
- Higher salary
- Improves communication skills
- Able to build industrial connect
- Develop personality and management skills
- Business operations manager
- Market research analyst
- Top executive
- HR manager
- Management analyst
- Banks. (more)
- Export Companies.
- Non-profit Organizations.
- Industrial Houses.
- Multinational Companies.
- Account Manager.
- Brand Manager.
- Card Payments Operations Head.
- Vice President – Investment Banking.
- Zonal Business Manager – Telecom.
- Management Consultant.
- Marketing Manager.
- IT Services Marketing Head.
- Project Managers.
- Equity Research Analysts.
- HR Generalist Business Partner.
- Recruitment Manager.
The starting salary package in India is around Rs. 2 L to 3 L per year, but the maximum is unlimited. The increment in this sector is also good and depending on your capability, you can reach up to a six-figure income quickly.
Be the first to leave a review.