MBA E-Commerce Distance Education: The admission deadline for the distance MBA program in the specialization E-Commerce is 30 November 2022 for the session 2022. But, some universities have started the admission process for the session 2023. Aspirants who are interested to apply for MBA E-Commerce ODL admission must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidates can apply for the MBA E-Commerce ODL admission at Jain University for the session 2023. Click here
- The last date to apply for Distance MBA E-Commerce admission at Subharati University has been extended to 30 November 2022. Click here
The postgraduate degree of business administration in E-Commerce is very well known for its two-year master’s degree that provides business administration subjects about the ways and methods used over the internet and electronic media. Hence the MBA E-Commerce Distance Education is a very broad degree that teaches many subjects related to the same areas of technologies over the internet through different tools and websites available over time.
- MBA E-Commerce Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Electronic Commerce
- Eligibility: Basically a bachelor’s degree of BBA in E-Commerce or a BCA, or other BBA degree is required for distance MBA e-commerce. Some institutes require you to have a working experience of 2 years.
- Duration: two years will be its duration.
- Fee: Per year fee of distance MBA e-commerce is Rs 48,910- Rs 86,941
- University: Indian Universities offering distance MVA e-commerce are SGV University Rajasthan, IGNOU, KSOU, and others. The degree provided by these institutes is certified by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
- Career-wise: A career with a handsome salary of INR 3 to INR 10 LPA can be built-in top recruiters such as eBay, Flipkart, Make My Trip, Just Dial, and Amazon Development Center.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
E-commerce is a deal of buying or selling online. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web for a minimum of one part of the transaction’s life cycle. However, it may also use other technologies such as e-mail. The E-Commerce industry permits companies to demeanor speedier business transactions at a much lesser cost. MBA students completing the e-commerce concentration will be well experienced in marketing and management for e-commerce and online businesses.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Admission 2022
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education is being offered to various UGC, and Deb-approved state, and private institutions like Vinayaka Mission, NIMS, etc. The PG degree-professional/management course admission will be proposed to candidates who have managed to score at least 50 percent in an ug degree with an entrance test clearance. The entrance test for the E-Commerce pg program is XAT/CAT/CMAT. The average fee of the MBA-designed program in the distance is INR 63,333.
Admissions are typically based on entrance exams that are conducted by the private universities themselves and by the NTA. This is basically the same across the board for all central universities. The admission process for the academic year 2022-23 is still ongoing in many universities. Individuals who wish to apply can submit their applications before the deadline.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Eligibility
- If a person is securing an original and applicable degree of BBA E-Commerce from any known university of India with a minimum of 55% marks is allowed for applying.
- Candidates can opt for entries in Ph.D. and M.PHIL after this course.
- In order to be eligible for the MBA in E-Commerce Distance Education. The student or the professional must passed their bachelor’s degree in some dedicated area of study for at least two study years. A bachelor’s degree can be in any field since e-commerce is a venture that can be studied in different ways by individuals from all walks of life.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
Fees: The students can check the MBA E-Commerce Average Fee range of INR 5,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
There are some prerequisites for each course or degree program but there are also some additional and optional skills that help them attain their postgraduate degree in the best and the most efficient way of all. They also make attaining the master’s program easier and more enjoyable too. The optional skills that make the individual good at attaining this postgraduate degree in E-Commerce are given below.
- People who have a lot of interest in the internet, its related technologies and tools especially the E-Commerce method of doing and facilitating business are very much to benefit from this masters program
- People who have their own businesses and are thinking to expand them in order to reach success using the blessings of the internet and E-Commerce are strongly advised to apply to this master’s degree program.
- People who are about to start their own business should take this MBA in E-Commerce so that they know how to benefit right from the start while sitting at home smartly.
The master’s program in e-commerce is provided through different teaching methodologies so that students and professionals both can take advantage of it. Hence the master’s program in E-commerce is provided in the following methods of teaching
- MBA E-Commerce through online and distance education teaching
- MBA E-Commerce through part-time and full-time teaching
The above-specified options are all specialized options for the master’s degree program except for the normal standard two-year full-time MBA E-Commerce program, while the other three options have scheduling options hence they could be completed over three years of study for the same master’s degree in E-Commerce.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Advantages
The completion of the MBA in E-Commerce Distance Education offers plenty of benefits and advantages for candidates in the future prospectus. The two major close-at-hand positives that candidates will like to check in our academic and professional. The upcoming sections will improve our understanding of the benefits of the MBA E-Commerce program.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Academic Benefits
A Completion of an MBA degree in E-Commerce shall encourage candidates to go for higher degree/diploma courses to better their academic education and profile. The programs that applicants may look into after completing the MBA degree in E-Commerce comprise MPhil and Ph.D. The fee for the Ph.D., and MPhil degree programs ranges from INR 56k to INR 3.4 lacs.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Professional Benefits
Candidates who have completed the MBA E-Commerce degree program from a UGC approved the university in India can place themselves in the professional world of management. Candidates can proceed for employment in sectors like Oil & Gas, Information Technology, Banking, Insurance, Retail, and more.
Individuals can work as custom relationship managers, financial advisors, HR Managers, Marketing Managers, etc. A fee for an MBA E-Commerce professional is seen between INR 48,910 to 86,941/-
MBA E-Commerce Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing MBA E-Commerce. Students can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list given below.
- Institute of Management Studies, Indore
- Presidency University, Bangalore
- J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad
- Shyam University, Dausa
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute Of Technology, Chennai
- Customer Relation Manager
- Business Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- e-Business Consultant
- Web Developer
After completing the course MBA E-Commerce, The students can get the jobs like Business Analyst, Customer Relation Manager, Marketing Manager, Financial Advisor, Account Manager, Project Manager, Management Consultant, and many more.
- e-Commerce Websites
- Financial Dept. (Industry)
- Stock Exchanges
- Marketing Companies
- Insurance Companies
The students can get jobs in top companies like Flipkart, Amazon Development Centre, eBay, Just Dial, Make My Trip, etc.
After completing the MBA in E-Commerce, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
|E-Business Consultant||Rs. 695,827|
|Business Development Manager||Rs. 563,674|
|Customer Relation Manager||Rs. 341,990|
|Business Analyst||Rs. 862,699|
|Purchase Manager||Rs. 714,557|
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Management Concepts||Financial Management|
|Marketing Management||Strategic Management|
|Human Resource Management||E-Commerce: Application and Securities|
|Financial and Management Accounting||Internet and Java Programming|
|E-Commerce||Advanced Web Development and Design Tools|
|Database Management System||Enterprise Resource Planning|
|Management Information System||Project Work and viva – voce|
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e., by filling out a form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can talk to our expert or can mail us all your documents and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. It is necessary that the student or the professional has passed their bachelor’s degree in some dedicated area of study for at least two study years. A bachelor’s degree can be in any field since e-commerce is a venture that can be studied in different ways by individuals belonging to all walks of life.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Ques. Job option for this Course?
Ans. E-Business Consultant, Customer Relations Manager, Purchase Manager, Business Analyst, and much more.
Be the first to leave a review.