MBA E-Commerce Distance Education 2023: The postgraduate business administration degree in E-Commerce is very well known for its two-year master’s degree that provides business administration subjects about the ways and methods used over the internet and electronic media. Hence the MBA E-Commerce Distance Education is a very broad degree that teaches many subjects related to the same areas of technologies over the internet through different tools and websites available over time.
- Full-Form: Masters of Business Administration in Electronic Commerce
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree of BBA in E-Commerce or a BCA or other BBA degree is required for distance MBA e-commerce. Some institutes require you to have a working experience of 2 years.
- Duration: Two years will be the duration.
- Fee: Per year fee of distance MBA e-commerce is Rs 48,910- Rs 86,941
- Top University: Indian Universities offering distance MVA e-commerce are SGV University Rajasthan, IGNOU, KSOU, and others. The degree provided by these institutes is certified by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
- Career-wise: A career with a handsome salary of INR 3 to INR 10 LPA can be built with top recruiters such as eBay, Flipkart, Make My Trip, Just Dial, and Amazon Development Center.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
E-commerce is a deal of buying or selling online. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web for at least one part of the transaction’s life cycle. However, it may also use other technologies such as e-mail. The E-Commerce industry permits companies to demeanor speedier business transactions at a much lesser cost. MBA students completing the e-commerce concentration will be experienced in marketing and management for e-commerce and online businesses.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education is offered to various UGC and Deb-approved state and private institutions like Vinayaka Mission, NIMS, etc. The PG degree-professional/management course admission will be proposed to candidates who score at least 50 per cent in a UG degree with an entrance test clearance. The entrance test for the e-commerce PG program is XAT/CAT/CMAT. The average fee for the MBA-designed program in the distance is INR 63,333.
Admissions are typically based on entrance exams conducted by private universities and the NTA. This is the same across the board for all central universities. The admission process for the academic year 2023-24 is still ongoing in many universities. Individuals who wish to apply can submit their applications before the deadline.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Eligibility
- If a person secures an original and applicable degree of BBA E-Commerce from any known university in India with a minimum of 55% marks is allowed to apply.
- Candidates can opt for entries in PhD and M.PHIL after this course.
- To be eligible for the MBA in E-Commerce Distance Education. The student or the professional must pass their bachelor’s degree in some dedicated study area for at least two study years. A bachelor’s degree can be in any field since e-commerce is a venture that individuals from all walks of life can study in different ways.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Duration
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Fee
- The students can check the MBA E-Commerce Average Fee range of INR 5,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Suitability
There are some prerequisites for each course or degree program, but there are also some additional and optional skills that help them attain their postgraduate degree best and most efficiently. They also make attaining the master’s program easier and more enjoyable. The optional skills that make the individual good at attaining this postgraduate degree in E-Commerce are given below.
- People with a lot of interest in the internet, its related technologies and tools, especially the E-Commerce method of doing and facilitating business, are very much to benefit from this master’s program.
- People who have businesses and are considering expanding them to reach success using the blessings of the internet and E-Commerce are strongly advised to apply to this master’s degree program.
- People about to start their own business should take this MBA in E-Commerce to know how to benefit right from the start while sitting at home smartly.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Teaching Methodologies
The master’s program in e-commerce is provided through different teaching methodologies so students and professionals can use it. Hence the master’s program in E-commerce is provided in the following teaching methods.
- MBA E-Commerce through online and distance education teaching
- MBA E-Commerce through part-time and full-time teaching
The above-specified options are all specialized options for the master’s degree program except for the normal standard two-year full-time MBA E-Commerce program. The other three options have scheduling options; hence they could be completed over three years of study for the same master’s degree in E-Commerce.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Academic Benefits
Completing an MBA degree in E-Commerce shall encourage candidates to pursue higher degree/diploma courses to improve their academic education and profile. The programs that applicants may look into after completing the MBA degree in E-Commerce comprise MPhil and PhD. The fee for the PhD and MPhil degree programs ranges from INR 56k to INR 3.4 lacs.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Professional Benefits
Candidates who have completed the MBA E-Commerce degree program from a UGC-approved university in India can place themselves in the professional management world. Candidates can apply in sectors like Oil and gas, Information Technology, Banking, Insurance, Retail, and more.
Individuals can work as custom relationship managers, financial advisors, HR Managers, Marketing Managers, etc. A fee for an MBA E-Commerce professional is seen between INR 48,910 to 86,941/-
MBA E-Commerce Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing MBA E-Commerce. Students can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges listed below.
- Institute of Management Studies, Indore
- Presidency University, Bangalore
- J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad
- Shyam University, Dausa
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute Of Technology, Chennai
MBA in ECommerce Scope
In this modern era, the scope after an MBA In e-commerce is very huge. After Corona, all the companies or businesses want to come online. And they need professionals to handle their e-commerce businesses. MBA in E-commerce is based on buying and selling products, goods, or services in online mode.
In every sector, whether it is education, IT, e-commerce, Banking, flight booking, etc. all are now providing their facilities in online mode also. And in the future, the need for ECommerce professionals will increase.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Job Profile
- Customer Relation Manager
- Business Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- e-Business Consultant
- Web Developer
After completing the course MBA E-Commerce, The students can get jobs like Business Analyst, Customer Relation Manager, Marketing Manager, Financial Advisor, Account Manager, Project Manager, Management Consultant, and many more.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Employment Areas
- e-Commerce Websites
- Financial Dept. (Industry)
- Stock Exchanges
- Marketing Companies
- Insurance Companies
The students can get jobs in companies like Flipkart, Amazon Development Centre, eBay, Just Dial, Make My Trip, etc.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Salary
After completing the MBA in E-Commerce, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Management Concepts||Financial Management|
|Marketing Management||Strategic Management|
|Human Resource Management||E-Commerce: Application and Securities|
|Financial and Management Accounting||Internet and Java Programming|
|E-Commerce||Advanced Web Development and Design Tools|
|Database Management System||Enterprise Resource Planning|
|Management Information System||Project Work and viva – voce|
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education Subjects
Subjects in the MBA E-Commerce Distance Education course are dynamic and contain all the essential information. In MBA E-Commerce Distance Education, students study core topics that are essential to their learning. The following are the core subjects of the MBA E-Commerce distance education program.
- Project Management
- Operational Research
- Web Publishing and Hosting
- Data Mining and Data Warehousing
- Project Work
- Case Test
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
MBA E-Commerce Distance Education FAQ
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for online or offline admission ( i.e., by filling out a form with your own handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can talk to our expert or mail us all your documents and pay fees online.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. The student or the professional must pass their bachelor’s degree in some dedicated study area for at least two study years. A bachelor’s degree can be in any field since e-commerce is a venture that individuals from all walks of life can study in different ways.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Ques. Job option for this Course?
Ans. E-Business Consultant, Customer Relations Manager, Purchase Manager, Business Analyst, and much more.
Be the first to leave a review.