MBA Energy Management Distance Education Admission 2023: Admission windows of Many universities are open for distance MBA Energy Management programs for the session 2023. Whereas, Some universities have started accepting applications. Students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university can apply for the MBA Energy Management distance education admission.
- MBA Energy Management distance education admission 2023 has begun at ICFAI University. Click Here
- DAVV MBA admission 2023 has begun for the academic session 2023, and the expected deadline is 31 March 2023. Click Here
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent University distance MBA admission for the January 2023 has been going on, and the last date to register is 31 March 2023. Click Here
It is a 2-years course. It is a PG degree program studied in many universities and colleges. This course benefits students, and students with a UG degree can be admitted. This course teaches students about the method and modern ways to save energy. You can check some other MBA courses.
It is the study of making energy naturally. This management program is a professional program, and various research centers and companies hire professionals yearly. There is good scope in this field. Students can apply for this program both online and offline. The Fee for the course will be Rs.48,000 (approx.).
MBA Energy Management Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Master of Business Administration in Energy Management|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee||INR 48,910- INR 86,941 (Approx As per University)|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
MBA Energy Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission for MBA Energy Management distance education has been started in several institutions such as the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Devi Ahilya Viswavidyala, etc. The deadline to end registration for the respected energy management degree program will appear in the fourth week of August.
The application fee for an MBA in energy management program is between INR 500 and INR 1,500. The imprecise program fee for the PG degree program is INR 90K to 2.7 Lac. Applicants are permitted to deposit the master’s degree program fee semester-wise.
UPES MBA Energy Management Distance Education Admission
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) has opened registration for the MBA Energy Management program. The two-year management degree in energy management at UPES promotes career development, leadership, art & creativity, and productivity.
Candidates who have graduated with 50 percent marks can apply to the MBA Energy Management program. The two-year PG degree program fee is INR 1,50,000. Individuals can deposit a per-semester fee of INR 37,500 in four semesters. Candidates who have passed the CAT/CMAT/XAT can directly appear in the interview session of UPES.
MBA Energy Management DDE Application Form
- Application forms for this degree course can be obtained from the university’s or the university’s official website.
- The students can get jobs in companies like NHPC, NTPC, Adani Power, Tata Power, Damodar Valley, etc.
MBA Energy Management DDE Eligibility Criteria
One can get admission to the MBA Energy Management distance education degree program in the distance mode after securing the below-mentioned eligibility.
- Obtained a bachelor’s degree from a reputable Indian university or institution with a passing grade of 50%.
- Candidates from SC/ST are eligible to apply with a minimum grade of 45% from an accredited institution.
- Candidates who have completed entrance tests like the CMAT or CAT can enroll immediately.
MBA Energy Management distance education Criteria for Applying
Applicants can be admitted to the MBA Energy Management distance education degree program based on the criteria below.
- Passed bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks from a reputed university/institution in India.
- SC/ST candidates can apply with a minimum score of 45 percent in an ug degree from a recognized institution.
- Having passed entrance exams like CMAT/CAT helps candidates get admission directly.
The students can check the MBA Energy Management Average Fee, approx INR 1,00,000 – INR 4,00,000 Per Year.
- Previous university’s character certificates.
- BBA verified degree
- Photos of candidate
What is MBA Energy Management Distance Learning?
In this program, we learn about energy-saving ways with modern techniques. This program enables us to reduce energy costs without loss and improve output power. In this course, we also know about naturally finding energy ways. We also learn about making new instruments that use low energy. This program is beneficial so that it offers many jobs. Through this program, we learn about different methods to improve fuel quality. By recycling waste in many ways, we can get energy at a low cost and use this energy in our daily life. By introducing modern ways, we can get a better amount of energy.
- Free From Travelling: in the online learning mode, students have not visited the university campus and are saved from traveling difficulties and dues.
- Fee: Virtual learning program has comparatively high fee than online ones.
- Digital Books: online term of learning doesn’t demand any physical book. Students can read books online and may save money. Physical books are also hard to carry, while digital ones can be on your mobile phone.
- Time: most of the time used in university can be saved online regarding learning.
MBA Energy Management Distance Education Benefits Of Course
MBA Energy Management ODL degree candidates in India can reap professional and academic benefits after completing their ODL degree. In the sections below, we will explore the advantages of an MBA in energy management.
MBA Energy Management Distance Education Academic Benefits
- Once individuals have completed a master’s degree in energy management from an authorized university in India, they can pursue further studies in the primary and co-stream courses.
- Students can find an academic opportunity in courses like PG Diploma in Energy Management and Ph.D. The courses fee are seen between INR 55K and 1.8Lac. After completing these courses, candidates can advance to an identical job profile with an attractive salary package.
MBA Energy Management Distance education Professional Benefits
- Completing the MBA Energy Management ODL degree aids candidates to rope into the job profiles in employment sectors like hydrocarbons, manufacturing, oil & gas, renewable energy, and government auditors.
- The job profiles of the MBA Professionals include mining consultants, energy analysts, research analysts, market research analysts, and more. The average salary package of energy management professionals is INR 3-7 LPA initially.
MBA Energy Management Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MBA in Energy Management Distance Learning. The students can check the name of the top MBA Energy Management Colleges in India:
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata
- Symbiosis Institute Of International Business (SIIB), Pune
- National Institute Of Technology, Kurukshetra
- MIT World Peace University (MIT WPU), Pune
MBA Energy Management Distance Education Admission Process
Applicants can acquire admission to the MBA Energy Management degree distance program after following the instructions below.
Steps to apply for MBA Energy Management Distance Education Online
- Visit the college or university website.
- Find the admission icon.
- Look for a button for registration or enrolment.
- Advance to finish the registration process.
- Make a login at the admissions window once more.
- Candidates are required to complete every mandatory unit.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Save and proceed.
- Click the preview button to check the completed MBA Energy Management form.
- Deposit fee via credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Applicants need to get the receipt for future reference.
Steps to apply for MBA Energy Management Distance Education Offline
- Download or pick up an application form from a college or institute.
- Before starting the application form-filling process, gather your supporting docs.
- The provided information must be true and should not contain inaccurate data.
- Attach self-attested documents to the finalized form.
- Continue and hand the offline MBA Energy Management application form to the university’s registrar.
- Hold off until all of the documents have been verified.
- Receive the receipt after paying the fee by Cash/DD.
Be the first to leave a review.