MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Admission 2023: UGC and DEB-approved universities offer this two-year master’s degree program. Universities and colleges will soon start accepting applications for MA English distance education programs in the coming academic year. The application deadline for this program is expected to be 31 March 2023. Interested and qualified candidates may apply before the final admission date with the necessary paperwork and fees.
- Full-Form: Masters of Business Administration in Fashion Management
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Fee: Approx INR 20,000 to INR 1,00,000 Per Year (As per universities)
- Top University: NMIMS University, Bharathiar University, IGNOU, SOL DU, etc.
- Career-wise: They can also do a PhD in a similar field, and the average salary is INR 3 LPA to 12 LPA.
Applicants are accepted into the program based on how well they do on the entrance or preliminary exams. The role of MBA fashion management involves building brand recognition among all segments of society as well as marketing, merchandising, and retailing fashion products. The curriculum used in the course is also defined to provide students with the specified knowledge and skills to provide them with the opportunity for a successful career. Salary depends on the experience and skill level of a person with this degree.
MBA in Fashion Management Distance Education In some cases, textile management and its degree program might help some students in some subjects. Still, according to the prevailing trend, an MBA in fashion management is a great postgraduate degree program.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 20000- INR 100000 Per Year (As per University)|
Is MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Worth it?
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education is one of the trending programs in India. This MBA can be worth it if candidates obtain this degree from the best management colleges.
- Skills: MBA Fashion Management Distance Education program can teach you skills in industrial designing, textile management skills, fashion management skills, team management and leadership skills, design marketing, business communication, financial management, business research skills, operation management skills, HRM, and oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: The timing flexibility of this MBA program allows students to cover and learn this course according to their time. This flexibility also gives you the facility to learn at your speed.
- Fee and cost: The academic cost of this distance MBA program is cheaper. The tuition fees start from INR 20K to INR 100K per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: The students of distance MBA Fashion Management are giving you the flexibility of earning and learning together.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education admission for the academic year 2023 has been started. And in most universities the MBA Fashion Management Distance Education admission last date is 31 March 2023. The National Institute of Management Solutions is offering MBA in Fashion Management. Students can apply online at the official website of the institute and pay the registration fee to confirm admission.
Amity University will start admission to MBA Fashion Management online program. The minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is graduation with 40% marks from a recognized university. Universities might ask for a national-level entrance exam’ valid score like CAT/MAT/CMAT.
The four-semester program of MBA Fashion Management is designed to teach subjects such as basic textile, Indian fashion scenarios, research methods in business, global fashion scenarios, cross-culture management, etc. After completing a pg degree in the MBA in Fashion Management, the candidates shall proceed to work as fashion coordinators, personal stylists, fashion consultants, and more.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a valid BBA degree from any known college in India can apply for entry.
- If a person wants to continue learning, he can be entered into a PhD. Programs.
- Like many other courses, the online MBA Fashion Management Distance Education program also has some requirements. To be admitted to the MBA in fashion management program, the professional or the student must complete a bachelor’s degree in some loyal subjects in at least over two years. There is no striking preference given during admission, but students with a bachelor’s degree in textiles do have a little bit of know-how in subjects related to business administration with majors in fashion management.
Manipal University Eligibility for MBA Fashion Management Distance Education
MBA Fashion Management program admission to Manipal University DDE can be made after securing the following eligibility.
- Graduates/10+2+3 in any discipline from an authorized institute or university of the state.
- The bachelor’s degree must receive a percentage of 40 or equivalent.
- It would be beneficial for candidates to have one year of work experience in reputed organizations.
- A valid score in the following tests shall help applicants find an easy admission process to the Manipal Univesity MBA Fashion Management program.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Suitability
A few things can make this Online MBA fashion management program very useful and truly understandable for many professionals and students who have just completed their bachelor’s degree program. They are given as follows.
- The postgraduate degree is suitable for people who like to have to design and implement the knowledge that is related according to the trends.
- People with a great interest in different textures, textiles, and arts are greatly suited according to this postgraduate degree program.
- Students who like designing their way and want to be innovative because of their distinguished minds can benefit from this online master’s program.
- Those who are interested in staying updated according to the trend are greatly suited for this master’s degree program.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Future Careers
The postgraduate degree in fashion management provides many different and innovative job prospects for these master’s degree holders. They have different management positions, designing, analyzing, production, etc., offered in the following fields.
- Industrial designing
- Industrial management-design
- Textile management
- Fashion management
- Fashion innovation management
- Designing management
- Design team head
While all these can be found with respect to different industries and their different positions offered, this postgraduate degree of MBA in fashion management can get you a business running and a good job if you want to. Hence there is a very wide career in front of you to be chosen if you choose this master’s program.
What do courses in MBA Fashion Management Distance Education teach?
|MBA Fashion Management Distance Education teaching|
|Managerial Economics||Human Resource Management||Fashion Retail Management & Merchandising|
|Design Marketing Interactive Strategy||Financial Management||Apparel Export Management & Merchandising|
|Marketing Management||Business Research||Computer Applications in Fashion Industry|
|Fashion Illustration||Apparel Manufacturing, Production Planning, and Control||Consumer Behavior in Fashion Industry|
|Operations Management||Fashion Entrepreneurship||Trend Forecasting for Art and Design|
|Business Communication||Apparel Quality Control||Organizational Behavior|
|Fashion Supply Chain Management|
BA Fashion Management Distance Education Employment Section
|Employment Section of MBA Fashion Management Distance Education|
|Garment Store Chains||Export Houses|
|Jewelry Houses||Freelancing for Fashion Houses|
|Leather Companies||Garment Manufacturing Units|
|Media Houses||Colleges & Universities|
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Job Types
Fashion Coordinator, Fashion Consultant, Fashion Show Organizer, Fabric Buyer, Fabric Quality Control Manager, Cutting Assistant, Costume Designer, Production Pattern Maker, Entrepreneur, Graphic Designer, Technical Designer, Personal Stylist, Show Room Sales Representative, among others.
|Fabric Buyer||Production Pattern Maker||Costume Designer|
|Fabric Quality Control Manager||Show Room Sales Representative||Entrepreneur|
|Graphic Designer||Technical Designer||Fashion Coordinator|
|Outside Sales Representative||Apparel Production Manager||Fashion Consultant|
|Personal Stylist||Cutting Assistant||Fashion Show Organizer|
After this complete course, The Candidates can choose many jobs like Fashion Coordinator, Apparel Production Manager, Fashion Consultant, Cutting Assistant, Fashion Show Organizer, and Costume Designer.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Recruiters
The students can get jobs in top Companies like Futomic Designs, Godrej Interio, Evok, Synergy Corporate Interiors, etc.
|Godrej Interior||Office for International Architecture (OFIA)||Zed Interiors|
|Evok||Atrium Architects||Acme Interiors|
|Synergy Corporate Interiors||Vijayata Furnishers||Manjeet Bullar|
|Automatic Designs||Featherlite Furniture||Aesthetics|
|HS Ahuja & Associates||Maven Designs||Space Art|
|Verve Interior||Classic Interiors||I Crave Designs|
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Salary
- After completing the MBA Fashion Management Distance Education program, the students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 12,00,000 PA.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Top Colleges in India
Top Universities are offering the MBA Fashion Management course. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges given below.
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Sai Nath University, Ranchi
- NIMS University, Jaipur
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Chandigarh
- Amity University, Noida
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
Amity University Admission for MBA Fashion Management Distance Education
Amity University has started accepting applications for the MBA Fashion and Management program. Applicants can apply online by contacting the AMITY portal and filling out the application form in the presence of personal and academic documents.
The application form fee is INR 1,100. The application fee will not be refunded. A bachelor’s degree with a score of 50 percent is the minimum eligibility to get admitted to the Amity MBA FM program. A first-year course fee is INR 1.7 lakh. Admission would be confirmed after the national or university-level entrance exams.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Basic Product and Manufacturing related Knowledge: Design, Fabric, Patterns, Etc.||Marketing Strategies and Brand Management|
|Economic Analysis and Statistics||International Marketing|
|Principles of Fashion Marketing, Merchandising, and Management||Fashion Forecasting and Product Development|
|Information Technology||Financial Management and International Finance|
|Minor Research Project||Human Resource Management|
|Marketing Research and Consumer Behaviour||Supply Chain Management and E-Business|
|Global Textiles and Apparel Product Market Characteristics||Customer Relationship Management|
|Retail Management and Advanced Export Merchandising||Visual Merchandising|
|Quantitative Techniques and Operations Research||Intellectual Property Rights|
|Management Accounting||Graduation Research Project|
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
MBA Other Specialization & Fee
|MBA in Textile Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Rs. 35,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA HR||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA NGO Management||Rs. 50.000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Marketing||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in International Business Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Media Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Materials and Logistics Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Airport Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||3 Year|
|MBA In Aviation Airport Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Export Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Insurance||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Air Travel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Advertising Management and Public Relations||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Hospital and Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Personnel Administration||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In E-Commerce||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Banking and Taxation||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Total Quality Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Hotel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Production and Operation Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in IT Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Finance Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Banking and Investment||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Entrepreneurship Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Banking Insurance Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Operations Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Public Relations||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Computer Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Rural Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA (Hons) In Marketing and Retail Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Pollution Control Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Retail management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Information technology Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Customer Relationship Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Real Estate||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education FAQ
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online or offline ( i.e. filling out the form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your mail id and pay fees online.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is necessary that the professional or the student has completed a bachelor’s degree in some loyal subjects in at least over two years.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment, like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.