MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Admission 2023: Master of Business Administration (MBA) distance learning is a 2-year master’s degree. The syllabus of this program is focused on the retail of fashion management, marketing, etc., to build brand awareness. A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- MBA Distance Education Admissions are ongoing at Pondicherry University. The last date to apply for admission is 30 September 2023.
- The last date to apply for admission to MBA courses at Indira Gandhi National Open Univerity is 10 October 2023.
- Annamalai Univerity is accepting admission to distance MBA courses and the deadline is 10 October 2023.
- The admission deadline at Shubharti University for the distance MBA program is 15 October 2023.
- 15 October 2023 is the last date to apply for admission to the MBA correspondent courses at Amity University.
- DU SOL MBA admission’s last date was 11 September 2023. Students can apply on or before the last date.
An average fee charge for the distance MBA fashion management course ranges between INR 20,000 to INR 1,00,000 per year as per the university. After completion of this degree, candidates can apply for a job in a similar field and expect to earn an average salary of INR 3 LPA to 12 LPA.
Applicants are accepted into the program based on how well they do on the entrance or preliminary exams. The role of MBA fashion management involves building brand recognition among all segments of society as well as marketing, merchandising, and retailing fashion products. The curriculum used in the course is also defined to provide students with the specified knowledge and skills to provide them with the opportunity for a successful career. Salary depends on the experience and skill level of a person with this degree.
MBA in Fashion Management Distance Education In some cases, textile management and its degree program might help some students in some subjects. Still, according to the prevailing trend, an MBA in fashion management is a great postgraduate degree program.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 20000- INR 100000 Per Year (As per University)|
Is MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Worth it?
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education is one of the trending programs in India. This MBA can be worth it if candidates obtain this degree from the best management colleges.
- Skills: The MBA Fashion Management Distance Education program can teach you skills in industrial designing, textile management skills, fashion management skills, team management and leadership skills, design marketing, business communication, financial management, business research skills, operation management skills, HRM, and oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: The timing flexibility of this MBA program allows students to cover and learn this course according to their time. This flexibility also gives you the facility to learn at your own speed.
- Fee and cost: The academic cost of this distance MBA program is cheaper. The tuition fees start from INR 20K to INR 100K per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: The students of distance MBA Fashion Management are giving you the flexibility of earning and learning together.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education admission for the academic year 2023 has been started. In most universities, the MBA Fashion Management Distance Education admission date is 10 October 2023. The National Institute of Management Solutions is offering an MBA in Fashion Management. Students can apply online at the institute’s official website and pay the registration fee to confirm admission.
The four-semester program of MBA Fashion Management is designed to teach subjects such as basic textile, Indian fashion scenarios, research methods in business, global fashion scenarios, cross-culture management, etc. After completing a PG degree in the MBA in Fashion Management, the candidates shall proceed to work as fashion coordinators, personal stylists, fashion consultants, and more.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Application Form
The form is available on the official website of the university. Some of the popular universities like IGNOU, Mumbai University, Annamalai University, and Subharti University is accepting online application form for admission to distance MBA course. Students should complete the form with the correct details and submit it before the last date.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a valid BBA degree from any known college in India can apply for entry.
- If a person wants to continue learning, he can be entered into a Ph.D. Programs.
- Like many other courses, the online MBA Fashion Management Distance Education program also has some requirements. To be admitted to the MBA in fashion management program, the professional or the student must complete a bachelor’s degree in some loyal subjects in at least over two years. There is no striking preference given during admission, but students with a bachelor’s degree in textiles do have a little bit of know-how in subjects related to business administration with majors in fashion management.
Manipal University Eligibility for MBA Fashion Management Distance Education
MBA Fashion Management program admission to Manipal University DDE can be made after securing the following eligibility.
- Graduates/10+2+3 in any discipline from an authorized institute or university of the state.
- The bachelor’s degree must receive a percentage of 40 or equivalent.
- It would be beneficial for candidates to have one year of work experience in reputed organizations.
- A valid score in the following tests shall help applicants find an easy admission process to the Manipal Univesity MBA Fashion Management program.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Suitability
A few things can make this Online MBA fashion management program very useful and truly understandable for many professionals and students who have just completed their bachelor’s degree program. They are given as follows.
- The postgraduate degree is suitable for people who like to design and implement knowledge that is related to the trends.
- People with a great interest in different textures, textiles, and arts are greatly suited according to this postgraduate degree program.
- Students who like designing their way and want to be innovative because of their distinguished minds can benefit from this online master’s program.
- Those who are interested in staying updated according to the trend are greatly suited for this master’s degree program.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Future Careers
The postgraduate degree in fashion management provides many different and innovative job prospects for these master’s degree holders. They have different management positions, designing, analyzing, production, etc., offered in the following fields.
- Industrial designing
- Industrial management-design
- Textile management
- Fashion management
- Fashion innovation management
- Designing management
- Design team head
While all these can be found with respect to different industries and their different positions offered, this postgraduate degree of MBA in fashion management can get you a business running and a good job if you want to. Hence there is a very wide career in front of you to be chosen if you choose this master’s program.
What do courses in MBA Fashion Management Distance Education teach?
|MBA Fashion Management Distance Education teaching|
|Managerial Economics||Human Resource Management||Fashion Retail Management & Merchandising|
|Design Marketing Interactive Strategy||Financial Management||Apparel Export Management & Merchandising|
|Marketing Management||Business Research||Computer Applications in Fashion Industry|
|Fashion Illustration||Apparel Manufacturing, Production Planning, and Control||Consumer Behavior in Fashion Industry|
|Operations Management||Fashion Entrepreneurship||Trend Forecasting for Art and Design|
|Business Communication||Apparel Quality Control||Organizational Behavior|
|Fashion Supply Chain Management|
BA Fashion Management Distance Education Employment Section
|Employment Section of MBA Fashion Management Distance Education|
|Garment Store Chains||Export Houses|
|Jewelry Houses||Freelancing for Fashion Houses|
|Leather Companies||Garment Manufacturing Units|
|Media Houses||Colleges & Universities|
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Job Types
Fashion Coordinator, Fashion Consultant, Fashion Show Organizer, Fabric Buyer, Fabric Quality Control Manager, Cutting Assistant, Costume Designer, Production Pattern Maker, Entrepreneur, Graphic Designer, Technical Designer, Personal Stylist, Show Room Sales Representative, among others.
|Fabric Buyer||Production Pattern Maker||Costume Designer|
|Fabric Quality Control Manager||Show Room Sales Representative||Entrepreneur|
|Graphic Designer||Technical Designer||Fashion Coordinator|
|Outside Sales Representative||Apparel Production Manager||Fashion Consultant|
|Personal Stylist||Cutting Assistant||Fashion Show Organizer|
After this course, The Candidates can choose many jobs like Fashion Coordinator, Apparel Production Manager, Fashion Consultant, Cutting Assistant, Fashion Show Organizer, and Costume Designer.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Recruiters
The students can get jobs in top Companies like Futomic Designs, Godrej Interio, Evok, Synergy Corporate Interiors, etc.
|Godrej Interior||Office for International Architecture (OFIA)||Zed Interiors|
|Evok||Atrium Architects||Acme Interiors|
|Synergy Corporate Interiors||Vijayata Furnishers||Manjeet Bullar|
|Automatic Designs||Featherlite Furniture||Aesthetics|
|HS Ahuja & Associates||Maven Designs||Space Art|
|Verve Interior||Classic Interiors||I Crave Designs|
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Salary
- After completing the MBA Fashion Management Distance Education program, the students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 12,00,000 PA.
- The salary depends on the performance of the candidate in the interviews.
- Students will also get some other facilities according to the organization’s salary plan.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Top Colleges in India
Top Universities are offering the MBA Fashion Management course. Candidates can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges given below.
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Sai Nath University, Ranchi
- NIMS University, Jaipur
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Chandigarh
- Amity University, Noida
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
Amity University Admission for MBA Fashion Management Distance Education
Applications for Amity University’s MBA Fashion and Management program are now being accepted. By contacting the AMITY portal and completing the application form while holding their personal and academic credentials, applicants can submit their applications online. There is an INR 1,100 application form fee. There will be no refund of the application money.
A bachelor’s degree and at least 50% on the GMAT are required for admission into the Amity University MBA FM program. During the first year, students will have to pay INR 1.7 lakh. It is only after passing the national or university-level entrance tests that admission is confirmed.
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Basic Product and Manufacturing related Knowledge: Design, Fabric, Patterns, Etc.||Marketing Strategies and Brand Management|
|Economic Analysis and Statistics||International Marketing|
|Principles of Fashion Marketing, Merchandising, and Management||Fashion Forecasting and Product Development|
|Information Technology||Financial Management and International Finance|
|Minor Research Project||Human Resource Management|
|Marketing Research and Consumer Behaviour||Supply Chain Management and E-Business|
|Global Textiles and Apparel Product Market Characteristics||Customer Relationship Management|
|Retail Management and Advanced Export Merchandising||Visual Merchandising|
|Quantitative Techniques and Operations Research||Intellectual Property Rights|
|Management Accounting||Graduation Research Project|
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
MBA Other Specialization & Fee
|MBA in Textile Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Rs. 35,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA HR||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA NGO Management||Rs. 50.000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Marketing||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in International Business Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Media Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Materials and Logistics Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Airport Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||3 Year|
|MBA In Aviation Airport Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Export Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Insurance||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Air Travel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Advertising Management and Public Relations||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Hospital and Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Personnel Administration||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In E-Commerce||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Banking and Taxation||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Total Quality Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Hotel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Production and Operation Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in IT Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Finance Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Banking and Investment||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Entrepreneurship Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Banking Insurance Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Operations Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Public Relations||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Computer Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Rural Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA (Hons) In Marketing and Retail Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Pollution Control Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Retail management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Information Technology Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Customer Relationship Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Real Estate||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
MBA Fashion Management Distance Education FAQ
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online or offline ( i.e. filling out the form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your email ID and pay fees online.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. It is necessary that the professional or the student has completed a bachelor’s degree in some loyal subjects in at least over two years.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment, like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Ques. Is an MBA in Fashion Management Good?
Ans: Yes, it is a good program for those who want to make their career in the fashion industry. In this course, a student learns about marketing and supply chain management.
Be the first to leave a review.