MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education 2023: MBA is a 2-year PG course. It is a management program dealing with studies in foreign trade, i.e., the backbone of the nation’s economy. MBA in Foreign Trade is an advanced business degree program that deals with purchasing, international advertising, logistics, globalization, and sustainability. It also talks about making more money by outsourcing, importing materials, and exporting finished goods.
- Students can apply for admission to Pondicherry University distance education MBA program before 30 September 2023. Source
- Admissions for IGNOU’s distance MBA program close on 10 September 2023. Click Here
- The deadline for applying to the MBA distance education program at Andhra University SDE was 31 August 2023. Source
- SRM IST is accepting applications online for MBA distance education via their website until 31 August 2023. Source
- Jain University has started MBA ODL admission for the July 2023 session. Click here
The MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education teaches the law and the subjects and operations related to foreign trade very well. The MBA degree in this area is acquired over two years because it requires teaching all these dedicated subjects and research project work. This is a PG degree program offered to students by many universities after the UG level of learning. Online MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education is also available in some universities.
MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education Admission 2023
The MBA Foreign Trade course in the distance mode for two years can be studied at UGC-approved universities or colleges such as DR BR Ambedkar Open University, Graphic Era University, Himachal Pradesh University, and more. To enter the MBA FT distance program, one must pass a national-level entrance exam with 50 percent in the qualifying exam. A rough fee for an MBA specialized program in the distance mode is INR 48,910- INR 86,941 per year.
MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a certified UG level degree in their related field can apply for entries if they score above 54% marks in final semester exams.
MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education Duration
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education Fees
The students can check the MBA Foreign Trade Average Fee range of INR 1,00,000 – INR 14,00,000 Per Year.
MBA Foreign Trade: What is it About?
- Only a few business schools offer an MBA in foreign trade as a specialization.
- The main goal of the course is to teach students about international business policies, features, and nuances.
- In addition to providing a distance learning program, the Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade offers online courses.
- Due to this demand, several industries hire officials well-versed in related issues.
- After taking this course, students can work in international trade, international marketing, sales, and export/import.
MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education Career Prospects
The students who complete their online master’s degree in Foreign Trade as an MBA with majors in Foreign Trade are subject to many different opportunities in the private and government fields. They also get the world’s exposure through the various trades done with different countries as foreign trade, and they get a lot of experience and opportunities concerning other countries. These professionals get different positions at different organizations, which are given as follows.
- Trade manager
- Foreign trade analyst
- trade operations analyst
- Trade management operator
- operations analyst
- Foreign Trade Manager
- Trade head
- Trade Advisor
- Foreign Exchange Trade Settlement Specialist
- Foreign Trade Representative
- Foreign Trade Zone Operator
These foreign trade specialists are required in a variety of settings, including advisory firms, commercial trading firms, and national trading programs supported by the government. Due to their broad knowledge of working with international concepts and ideas, MBA holders in foreign trade have numerous possibilities available to them in every region of the world.
Employment Areas after MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education
- Colleges & Universities
- Government Agencies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Financial Institutions
Top Recruiters of MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education
- Standard Charted Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley
- Johnson and Johnson
- Wells Fargo
MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education Salary
After completing the MBA in Foreign Trade, The students can get an average salary of Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
MBA Foreign Trade Colleges in India
Several colleges in India are there that offer Master of Business Administration in Foreign Trade programs in distance mode. Below are the names of some top colleges that offer this management program in distance mode.
- Xavier Institute Of Management
- ICFAI Business School
- Birla Institute Of Management Technology (BIMTECH)
- Lovely Professional University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Lovely Professional University
- Shri Krishna University (SKU)
- Chandigarh University
- Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science (HITS)
- Medi-Caps University
Indian Institute of Commerce & Trade
Indian Institute of Commerce & Trade offers a 2-year MBA PG foreign trade program. The registration fee for the IICT MBA Foreign Trade is INR 250. It can be deposited at the time of admission. A Complete course fee for the SAARC students is INR 55,998.
The course syllabus includes accounting, managerial economics, import-export management, international business laws, risk management & insurance, exam financing, etc. The admission to IICT MBA Foreign Trade program can be taken after passing the academic, and the entrance test exams session of admission shall commence in the academic cycle.
MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Management Concept and Organizational Behaviour||India’s FT Trends Prospects & Strategies|
|Global Business Environment||Export-Import Management|
|Managerial Economics||Financial Management|
|Accounting for Managers||International Economics and Trade Theories|
|Export-Import Policy, Procedure, and Documentation||Quantitative Techniques for Foreign Trade|
|World Trade Organization||Global Business Communication & Public Relation|
|Foreign Language I||Computer Application in Foreign Trade|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Foreign Exchange and Exchange Control||Foreign Exchange and Exchange Control|
|Insurance and Risk Management in Foreign Trade||Export Finance|
|Multinational Financial Management||Import Finance|
|International Marketing Management and Consumer Behaviour||Export Incentives and Institutional Support|
|International Human Resources Management & Organizational Behaviour||Export Pricing and Product Planning|
|International Business Laws||Global Marketing Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Statistical Analysis & Research Methodology||Global Business Communication and Public Relations|
|Operations Management||Public Relations||Materials and Logistics Management||Logistic and Supply Chain Management|
|Insurance||Industrial Management||Marketing and Retail Management||Foreign Trade|
|Fashion Management||Export Management||Event Management||Disaster Management|
MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education Admission Process
Admission to foreign trade programs in the distance mode of MBA can be chased in two modes (Online/Offline). The complete structure of online or offline admission to the MBA FT program is given below.
MBA Foreign Trade ODL Online Steps
- Step over to the admission door.
- Search for online enrollment/registration
- Work in the mobile number, email ID, name, etc., to register.
- Return to the admission log-in page
- Use credentials, and enter to MBA Foreign Trade admission account
- All sections, e.g., personal, educational, communicational, etc., must be completed
- Upload scanned relevant docs
- Note down, and save an online fee receipt
MBA Foreign Trade ODL Offline Steps
- Reach the website/campus to get a blank application form for MBA Foreign Trade admission.
- Fill in the necessary information with a blue pen in capital letters.
- Attest documents appropriately
- Punch the application form, and required documents
- Visit the MBA FT ODL admission counter, and submit.
- Wait till the document verification process completes
- Deposit the fee, and collect the receipt
MBA Foreign Trade Distance Education FAQ
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is important that you have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field, especially a dedicated bachelor’s degree in business studies for at least two years.
Ques. Job opportunities after this course?
Ans. Global Trade Manager, Senior FX Trading Strategist, Foreign Trade Zone Analyst, Foreign Trade Payables Specialist, and much more.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.