MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Admission: UGC-DEB does not approve MBA Hotel Management to pursue in distance mode. Students can pursue this course only in regular mode. Once candidates meet the requirements, they can move on to the next step. A qualifying exam or entrance exam is required for admission to distance learning MBA programs in hotel management. The cost of an MBA Hotel Management Distance Education program can vary depending on the institution and the course structure.
- Full-Form: Masters of Business Administration in Hotel Management.
- Duration: Minimum 2 years & Maximum 4 Years
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Fee: Approx INR 15,000 to INR 28,000 Per Year (The fees may vary according to the university’s demand)
- Career-Wise: HR managers, food & beverage directors, convention planners, travel agents, etc.
Hotel management is a field within the hospitality industry that involves overseeing the operations of hotels. As a hotel manager, you may run a motel, resort, or another establishment that provides lodging services. It is one of India’s highest demanded and pursued degrees, and students can do this MBA program in distance mode too. This degree is a PG-level program. Many universities across our country offer entry to an enormous number of Candidates after completing a BBA in Hotel & Tourism management.
Note: UGC-DEB has not permitted the MBA Hotel Management course to be taught via distance mode in India.
Details of MBA Hotel Management Distance Education
- The MBA in Hotel Management is a 2-years postgraduate degree course. It is divided into 4-semesters.
- The students must have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Applicants can apply for the MBA Hotel Management course by the SUN International Institute for Tourism and Management, Hyderabad.
- Students can apply for admission to MBA in hotel management in India and check the MBA in hotel management fees, eligibility, syllabus, subjects, colleges, and many more.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 15000- INR 28000 Per Year ( As per University)|
|Course Type||MBA Hotel Management Distance Educationnomous|
Is MBA Hotel Management Worth it?
Hotel Management has vast applications in the field of travel and tourism. This MBA program can be worth it if a candidate gets this degree from the best-recognized Management College.
- Skills: This MBA program can teach you skills in customer care, restaurant management, leadership skills, time management, marketing skills, HR Managerial skills, accommodation management skills, food and beverage management, communication skills, and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: It allows students to learn from any location and at any time, offering greater flexibility than traditional MBA courses.
- Fee and cost: This MBA program in Hotel Management is cost-effective. The students can save time and money through this program. Its academic fee is between INR 15,000 to INR 28,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Enrolment in this MBA program provides you facility of earning along with learning. Enrolled students can schedule their studies at night and study at night.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Admission?
Admission to the MBA Hotel Management programme has going on in several universities for the January 2023 session in regular learning mode, and the last date to register for admission is 31 March 2023. As we mentioned above students can’t pursue this course in distance learning mode. The MBA Hotel Management is a two-year postgraduate degree program that provides a master’s degree through dedicated two years of special subjects in the hotel field related to presentation, grooming, food and beverages, hospitality, tourism, etiquette, and many other forms of different business subjects and its various approaches and skills as well.
Hotel Management is a stirring profession to be in, provided one gets placed at some of the top hotel chains in India or abroad. The hospitality industry has much to offer regarding career growth and opportunities to drive outspoken, motivated and interested individuals. One of the fastest ways to secure a job at leading hotels is by detaining with them.
- The students can apply for the MBA Hotel Management Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for the MBA Hotel Management course at the RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management.
- Candidates can apply for the MBA Hotel Management course at the Indian Institute of Hotel Management.
MBA Hotel Management Eligibility
- Applicants with a BBA degree from any UGC-approved University can apply for MBA Hotel Management programs.
- MBA Hotel Management Distance Education admission requires a minimum of 40 percent in a bachelor’s degree program.
- The students can check the MBA Hotel Management Average Fee range of INR 15000-28000 Per Year.
- Other charges like exam fees, identity card fees, etc, are also applicable at the time of new admission.
Correspondence MBA Hotel Management Advantages
There are a variety of benefits associated with each course, depending on its degree. In spite of this, the benefits of this postgraduate course are significantly greater than those of other courses since, in addition to the sensitive topics, it exposes students to a variety of fields. The following is a list of the various benefits that come with having an MBA in Hotel Management.
- They are the best forms of grooming and personality development.
- They teach you many decorative and presentation elements that might not be taught in any other master’s degree programs anywhere.
- They let you develop freely to analyze your skills and communication expertise as well as different contracts.
- They teach you high-level norms and keep you updated with the latest trends.
- They always keep you maintained and good-looking while being polite too.
- They teach you much tolerance and patience compared to other areas.
- This postgraduate degree provides a lot of exposure needed to communicate in a wider and higher level of areas taught through different approaches, techniques, and skills in this program.
- This master’s course in hotel management gives you a lot of perks alongside your normal job.
- This job is always in the best environment in the whole area, regardless of where you go.
- This master’s degree program has the scope to provide jumping and unexpected levels of success at unexpected and unknown times.
- This job market is never saturated and always has varying levels of opportunities opening up all the time.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Teaching Methods
The MBA in Hotel Management is provided in different ways according to the needs of society. It is available for both students as well as professionals too. The different teaching methods for an MBA in hotel management are given as follows
- MBA hotel management for students (full-time) 2 years
- MBA hotel management for working students (part-time) 2+ years
- MBA hotel management for professionals with standard time (online education) 2+ years
- MBA hotel management for professionals with no time maintenance (distance education) 2+ years
Hence this MBA in hotel management has a lot of advantages and is, therefore, very valuable.
Employment Areas after MBA Hotel Management Distance Education
- Hotels and Resorts
- Educational Institutions
- Customer Service Executive
- Cruise Ship
- Catering Assistant Supervisor
- Cabin Crew
- Hospitality Executive
- Catering Officer
- Marketing/Sales Executive
After completing the MBA in Hotel Management course, candidates can get jobs like Supervisor, Cabin Crew, Customer Service Executive, Manager, Catering Officer, Hospitality Executive, and many more.
MBA Hotel Management Recruiters
- Sayaji Hotel Limited
- Jubilant Foodworks Limited
- Alfonzo India Private Limited
- Cambay Hotels and Resorts
- Basil Hotel Private. Ltd.
- Foodlink Services Private. Ltd.
- Maple Hotels Palaces & Resorts
The students can get jobs in top companies like Asian Hotels, Leela Group, Indigo, Shangri-La, Country Inn Suits, etc.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Universities/Colleges in India
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Universities/Colleges are not available in India. But we suggest you the name of some popular universities that offer these courses in regular learning mode.
MBA Hotel Management two-year professional degree program can be studied in the distance mode in several universities like DR BR Ambedkar Open University, Madras University, Padmashree DR D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, etc. The admission process of every mentioned university has given in the sections below.
Top Universities are offering distance MBA in Hotel Management. Students can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges listed below.
- Chandigarh University
- Amity University
- Lovely Professional University
- Universal Business School
- Indian Institute of Hotel Management
- RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management
- Alliance Institute of Hotel Management
- SUN International Institute for Tourism and Management, Hyderabad
DR BR Ambedkar Open University MBA HM
- MBA Hotel Management admission 2023 will begin soon at Dr. BR Ambedkar university, students will apply by visiting the official admission portal of the university. Eligible candidates can complete the admission process of the MBA Hotel Management program before the end date. The two-year professional degree program in the business and management stream needs at least 40 per cent and is ranked in the Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS/AP-ICET).
- A management degree program’s first- and second-year fees are INR 15,000 and INR 18,000. The first-year fee of the MBA HM program is needed to pay at the time of confirming admission. BRAOU will accept MBA HM fees through the following modes: Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Madras University DDE MBA HM
- Madras University will start an online admission window for an MBA Hotel Management distance education two-year professional degree program soon. Candidates have to apply before the admission deadline. Aspirants are allowed to take admitted to the Madras DDE MBA HM program after passing qualifying, and university-level entrance exams.
Padmashree DR D Y Patil Vidyapeeth MBA HM
- DR D Y Patil Vidyapeeth MBA Hotel Management distance education two-year professional degree program admission will commence soon. Candidates can visit the Admission DPU portal to register for the business and management program. The entrance exam will be scheduled to be held soon. The mode of entrance exam is online. Shortlisted candidates for the entrance exam will need to appear in a counseling session to complete the MBA HM program admission.
CUCHD MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Admission
CUCHD MBA hotel management program admission registration is expected to start soon for the upcoming session in regular mode. The two-year CUCHD MBA Hotel Management PG degree admission will be offered to candidates with minimum qualifying and entrance exams such as CMAT/CAT/MAT.
Applicants to the CUCHD MBA Hotel Management program also took the university’s common management entrance exams. The CUCHD MBA specialized two-year PG program has a fee of INR 3.64 LAC. All students who pass the entrance exam will be summoned for an interview and document verification. After the document verification is completed, the first semester’s admission fee will be due.
Distance MBA in Hotel Management Scope
In India, MBAs in hotel management are very popular. For students who deserve it, this specialty opens up a wide range of career options. With this MBA in hotel management degree, students can work in a variety of industries, including travel agencies, entrepreneurship, hotels/resorts, airports, the hospitality industry, and many others.
Salary After MBA Hotel Management
After completing the MBA in Hotel Management, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 2,50,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
|Job Position||Average Annual Salary|
|Assistant Sales Manager||4,15,628|
|Food and Beverage Manager||7,72,267|
MBA Hotel Management Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Organizational Behaviour||Applied Operations Research|
|Principles & Practices of Management||Financial Management|
|Accommodation Management||Facilities Design & Management|
|Food & Beverage Management||Hospitality Law|
|Food Science, Nutrition & Dietetics Management||Hospitality Marketing & Sales|
|Communication & Soft Skills||Fundamentals of Tourism & Tourism Products|
|Human Resource Management||Strategic Management|
|Marketing Management||Management Institute System MIS|
|Food & Beverage Management||Practical in MIS|
|Accommodation Management||Final Research Project & Viva Voce|
|French for Hotel Management||Industrial Exposure Training|
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education In Top Cities
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education In Noida
- MBA Hotel Management ODL program for two years is taught in several colleges or universities in Noida. Applicants will have numerous options in the form of A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management, Amazon Institute of Hotel Management, and more. The basic eligibility for admission to MBA specialized program is a bachelor’s degree with a 40 percent score and a good performance in the entrance exam. The Noida-located institution can accept an average fee of between 80k to 2.7 Lac. Students can deposit the prescribed MBA HM program fee yearly.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education In Delhi
- Aspirants who wish to study an MBA Hotel Management distance education pg degree program from any of the Delhi-located institutions can pick an option like Aplomb Institute, DR MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management, NAM Institute of Professional Studies, and more. Admission to the MBA Hotel Management program is relied on after the performance of qualifying and the entrance exam. Fees of MBA HM honers between INR 90k to 2.9 Lac. Students are allowed to deposit the fee of MBA HM yearly.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education FAQ
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. a filling form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your mail id and pay fees online.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. The MBA Hotel, Management Distance Education is a two-year postgraduate degree program that offers a master’s degree after dedicating two years to special subjects in the hotel industry related to presentation, grooming, food and beverages, hospitality, tourism, etiquette, and many other forms in relation to various business subjects and its various approaches and skills as well.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment, like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Job opportunities after this course?
Ans. Manager/Supervisor, Catering Officer, Catering Assistant Supervisor, Cabin Crew, and much more.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Note: UGC-DEB has not permitted the MBA Hotel Management course to be taught via distance mode in India.
Be the first to leave a review.