MBA HR Distance Education in Bangalore Admission 2022-23: 31 July 2022 is the last date of MBA HR distance education admission in IGNOU. MBA HR is a Postgraduate course. Students can pursue this course after graduation. The duration of the course is 2 Years. The HR Role in any company is very important, and the HR job is highly responsible.
Some various universities or institutions offer this course and provide admission based on the entrance exam. So Students will be required to prepare for admission tests as per the syllabus given by the university. The fee will be required for this course is 60,000 (approx.).
MBA HR Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to Pay Rs 60,800 Per Year/*|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA HR Distance Education in Bangalore Admission 2022
- The students can apply for the MBA HR Admission in Bangalore as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for the MBA HR course at the Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay.
- Candidates can apply for the admission MBA Human Resource Management course at the Atharva Institute of Management.
- Applicants can apply for the admission MBA HR course at the KJ Somaiya School of Management.
Mysore University MBA HR Admission 2022-23
Mysore University located in Karnataka State will open its gate for admission to MBA HR Management program. The state university follows a calendar and academic year cycle for the MBA HR ODL admission.
The distance institute for an MBA HRM holds a fee of INR 92,625. A four-semester program needs a graduation degree for admission. Mysore University will allow admission to foreign candidates who have acquired at least fifteen years of education. Admission shall be approved for candidates who have managed to pass a national-level exam like CMAT/ CAT/ GMAT.
MBA HR Distance Education in Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should pass the Graduation (BBA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into four semesters.
- The students can check the MBA HR Fee range of INR 50,000 – INR 8,00,000 Per Year.
After MBA in HR course, you can apply for the most reputed job levels in the different topmost companies in India. HR manager plays a vital role in any company. So, in this profession, you can make your career successful.
Fee Structure of Some Other MBA Courses
- MBA in Human Resource Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
The students can get jobs in top areas like HDFC, ICICI, HSBC, Genpact, Standard Chartered, JP Morgan, Barclays, etc.
MBA HR Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MBA HR Distance Learning in Bangalore. The candidates can check the name of Top MBA HR Colleges in India.
- NMIMS Mumbai
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- Atharva Institute of Management
- KJ Somaiya School of Management
- NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
MBA HR Distance Education in Bangalore Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Managerial Economics||Methodology of Training & Development|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||Personnel Management Concepts|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Human Resource Development and Planning|
|Human Resource Management||Compensation Management|
|Marketing Management||Industrial Relations Management|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||Performance Management: Systems and Strategies|
|Corporate Communication||Business Environment & Ethics|
|Research Methods for Management||Organizational Development and Change|
|Operations Management||Strategic Management|
- Supply Chain Management
- Textile management
- Retail management
- Rural management
- Operation management
Be the first to leave a review.