MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2023: The duration for pursuing the MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education course is of 2 years. And the minimum eligibility to pursue this course is a student should have a bachelor’s degree in BBM/B.Sc.(Maths)/B.Sc.(Physics)/ B.A. (Economics)/B.E & B.Tech/ AMIE/ AMAeSI/ BCA.
Admission to distance MBA in Aviation & Airport Management course has been started for the academic year session 2023-24, and the last date of different universities varies from 30 June 2023 to 26 August 2023. Individuals can visit the official portals of MKU, IGNOU, DAVV, TNOU, BRAOU, and many more universities for MBA course admission in distance learning mode.
In this course, a student will learn about Air Transport Management, Airport Economics, Airline Marketing and Management, Managerial Communication, etc. Those interested in this course can apply for admission at the official websites of the respective university.
- MBA distance education course admission is ongoing at IGNOU; interested students can apply before the last date, 30 June 2023. (Click Here)
- Madurai Kamraj University has opened its admission windows for July 2023 session on 10 May 2023; interested students can apply for MBA Aviation Airport Management distance education admission before the last date. Source
MBA Aviation management programs include several topics i.e., airline and airport management, data analysis for business decisions, airline marketing management, airline finance, aviation law etc. The degree of MBA AAM will help a candidate to work on the profile as an Airport Security Manager, Airline Manager, Airport Operations Manager, and more.
- Duration: It will last for two years.
- Fee: The average cost of this distance learning course is Rs 48,910- Rs 86,941.
- University: Several distance universities have been established to offer distance courses. Some well-known are IGNOU, DU, UPES, ICFAI, Amity University, TNOU, and others similar.
- Career-wise: A PhD can be pursued as a career or joining the working field. The hospitals, schools, colleges, clinics, and labs are recruiting areas with a salary of INR 2-9 lacs per annum.
- Salary: After completing the MBA in Aviation Airport Management, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,50,000 to Rs 5,50,000 LPA.
Latest University Distance Education
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Admission
MBA Aviation Airport Management distance education is a two-year professional PG degree program. State, and private universities like UPES, Alagappa, Dy Patil, and University of Petroleum & Energy Studies allow admission on merit.
The next admission session to MBA Aviation Airport Management’s two-year PG degree program shall be held in July. To get admission to the MBA AAM DE program, one will mostly be asked to pass a qualifying exam followed by an entrance exam at the university/state/national level. The national-level exams for the MBA AAM program are CAT/MAT/CMAT.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- If a person attains a valid UG certificate, then one can apply for entries.
- Candidates can be entered into PGDM after this course.
- To be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in Aviation and Airport Management, it is necessary that the individual has obtained a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field or has achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or operational subjects successfully. It is, however, necessary that the degree has been achieved over a minimum duration of at least two years and has been acquired from a recognized institution as well.
- Candidates must have graduated in any discipline from any recognized board to apply to this program.
- Students must have a 50 percentile mark score for the general category students can 45 percentile marks score for the reserved category students.
MBA Aviation and Airport Management Distance Education Application Form
An application form for the Master of Business Administration & Airport Management degree is compiled every year, both online as well as offline. In order to apply for the MBA Aviation & Airport Management program, applicants must pay a fee of between INR 500 and INR 1500. There are two main ways in which applicants can deposit their fees: online or offline.
MBA Aviation and Airport Management Distance Education Fee
The average fee range for MBA Aviation & Airport Management course ranges between Rs 48,910 to Rs 86,941 ( As per University). Candidates must remember that this is an average fee charged for the programme. Because the different universities charge different fees for this master’s degree course. Therefore students need to check the fee range of the particular university to which they want to apply.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing the course MBA Aviation Airport Management. Students can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges given below;
- Madurai Kamaraj University Directorate of Distance Education (MKU-DDE), Madurai
- UPES CCE, Dehradun
- KSOU, Mysore
The admission window of Bharathiar University will be open soon for MBA Aviation and Airport Management distance education course admission for the academic session of July 2023. Candidates can visit the Bharathiar University distance education page for more details.
The University offers this program at the fee range of INR 23,420 to INR 30,120 but it varies in every academic year. So, candidates need to check once by visiting the official site at the time of admission.
Madurai Kamraj University Distance Education
Admission to MBA Aviation and Airport Management Distance Education courses will begin soon for the academic year 2023-24 July session. This university offered MBA courses in various specializations at the fee range of INR 15,000 to INR 18,000 per year. Individuals with a bachelor’s degree in any specialization can apply for their desired MBA ODL course.
MBA Aviation and Airport Management Distance Education Admission Process
In the Aviation and Airport Management MBA program, the admission process takes place both online, and offline. In the subsequent blocks, applicants will receive all instructions for the admission process for the MBA Aviation & Airport Management program.
MBA Aviation and Airport Management DE Online Admission
- Pay a visit to the admission portal
- Register by using significant details like email id, & mobile number, and making OTP verifications.
- Again visit the Login portal, and use credentials to sign in.
- Personal, communicational, educational, etc. sections must be filled.
- Upload relevant documents in the requested form (JPG/PDF/JPEG).
- Cross verify all entered details in the MBA Aviation & Airport Management application form.
- Go ahead, and deposit the fee as required.
- Do not leave the payment slip.
MBA Aviation & Airport Management DE Offline Admission
- The offline form can be collected or downloaded from any approved institutions in India.
- Start filling out offline forms in presence of previous academic, and personal documents.
- All details presented in the MBA Aviation & Airport Management form have to be true.
- Ensure to self-attest all required documents.
- Visit the campus of admission with hardcopies
- Wait until Verification completes
- Deposit fees of MBA Aviation & Airport management program in an inviting manner.
- The slip must be taken against submission of the pg management program application form.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Management Process and Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics||Air Transport Management|
|Accounting for Managers||Airport Economics|
|Business Environment||Airport Planning and Design|
|Business Law||Airline Marketing and Management|
|Managerial Communication||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Computer Applications in Management||Project Report and Viva Voce|
|Human Resource Management||Hotel Management||Hospital and Health Care Management|
|E-Commerce||Personnel Administration||Supply Chain Management|
|Pollution Control Management||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management|
|Aviation Airport Management||Finance Management||Operations Management|
MBA Aviation & Airport Management DE Suitability:
There are some skills that, if present in the candidate seeking admission to this master’s program, will greatly help him achieve this goal easily and effectively with great understanding. These skills that make them stand out in their postgraduate degree are as follows.
- The students who are quick learners shall find this master’s degree very easy to obtain.
- Students passionate about aviation and such related fields are very suitable for this MBA in Aviation Airport Management Distance Education.
- Students who have the additional ability to understand complicated concepts and operations easily can easily enjoy all the courses of this master’s degree.
- Professionals who have the know-how of these subjects and some extra knowledge in their operations are extremely suited to easily acquiring this master’s degree.
- Professionals who can gain insights into practical applications of modeling techniques through their natural abilities are strongly encouraged to enroll in this postgraduate program.
Various teaching methodologies have been derived by the students and those students who want to work and study side by side for this MBA program. Teaching methods for those professionals who are already in this field and wish to gain additional knowledge to stand apart in their area or advance at their positions are also available in this master’s degree course in aviation and airport management. These teaching methods are given below
- MBA Aviation and Airport Management on-campus education
- MBA Aviation and Airport Management off-campus education
What are the Benefits of MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education?
The master’s degree in business Management famous with the shortened name of MBA has a quality specialization in the form of aviation, and airport management. The aviation, and airport management program in the distance mode possesses various advantages for the learner in educational, and professional terms. The following sections will speak out about the MBA Aviation & Airport management benefits heavily.
Academic Benefits of MBA Aviation and Airport Management Distance Education
An Ongoing MBA Aviation & Airport Management program teaches various concepts linked to aerodynamics, aircraft systems, meteorology, international aviation, and airline management. The management degree in this specialization also encourages students to strengthen their educational profile by adding any courses amongst Ph.D. in aviation & airport management, commercial pilot training, IATA, and more. The certificate and degree program after MBA aviation & airport management fees range from INR 72,000 to 3.7 Lac.
Professional Benefits of MBA Aviation & Airport Management Distance Education
Once you have successfully passed the MBA Aviation & Airport Management distance degree course from any honored university/institute in India, it becomes very easy for you to dive into the job or employment sector. There are numerous established employment sectors that can offer some sublime jobs to MBA Aviation & Airport Management passed outs such as National, & Internation Airlines, Logistics Departments, Aerospace Regulatory, and more.
Job profiles that come under the mentioned employment sector comprise aviation planners, territory managers, customer relationship managers, flight dispatchers, market research analysts, etc. The average salary of MBA Aviation & Airport Management based professionals is INR 10-12 LPA.
- Exports Companies
- Colleges & Universities
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like Spice Jet, Air India, Indigo, etc.
- Airport Representative
- Customer Care Executive
- Airport Ground Staff
- Retail Sales Executive
- Airport Representative & Tour Coordinator
- Client Servicing Executive
- Business Development Executive/Sales Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing/Business Development Manager
- Business Systems Analyst
- Zonal Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Customer Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
After completing the MBA in Aviation Airport Management, The students can get the jobs like aviation ground staff trainer, Aircraft maintenance manager, grooming and aviation trainer, and many more.
Curriculum MBA Airport Management
- Airport operations management.
- Airport support services and facilities.
- Airport financial management.
- Air traffic management and control systems.
- International airports, airlines, and carrier operations management.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in Aviation and Airport Management, it is necessary that the individual has obtained a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field or has achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or operational subjects successfully.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. What will be the salary after completing MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education?
Ans. After completing MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education the average salary will offer INR 3,50,000 to INR 5,50,000 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.