MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education 2024: An MBA in Aviation Airport Management is a special type of business degree program. It helps people to learn how to effectively manage and operate airports. The duration of this course is 2 years. The minimum eligibility to pursue this course is that a student should have a bachelor’s degree in BBM, B.Sc. (Maths), B.Sc. (Physics), B.A. (Economics), B.E. & B.Tech, AMIE, AMAeSI, or BCA.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- MBA Aviation Airport management admission in distance mode is announced by IMTS Institute for 2024–2025. Apply before the deadline of 28 February 2024 for admission. Apply now
- Admissions for the MBA in Aviation Airport Management DDE programme are open at SKU University for the 2024–2025 academic year. The deadline is 29 February 2024. Apply now
- MBA Aviation Airport Management admissions started in 2024–25 at Mangalayatan University. Apply before 28 February 2024. Apply now
Admission to the distance MBA in Aviation Airport Management course will start soon for the academic year 2024. Individuals can visit the official portals of MKU, IGNOU, DAVV, TNOU, BRAOU, and many more universities for MBA course admission in distance learning mode.
In this program, students learn about different parts of the aviation industry. They learn how airports work, handle logistics, and make sure traveling is smooth for passengers. After finishing the program, graduates have the knowledge and skills to take on leadership roles in the aviation and airport management field.
MBA Aviation management programs include several topics like airline and airport management, data analysis for business decisions, airline marketing management, airline finance, aviation law, etc. Graduates of MBA AAM work as airport security managers, airline managers, airport operations managers, and more.
- Duration: It will last for two years.
- Fee: The average cost of this distance learning course is Rs 48,910–Rs 86,941.
- University: Several distance universities have been established to offer distance courses. Some well-known are IGNOU, DU, UPES, ICFAI, Amity University, TNOU, and others similar.
- Career-wise, a PhD can be pursued as a career or by joining the working field. The hospitals, schools, colleges, clinics, and labs are recruiting areas with a salary of INR 2–9 lacs per annum.
- Salary: After completing the MBA in Aviation Airport Management, the students can get an average salary of Rs 3,50,000 to Rs 5,50,000 LPA.
Latest University Distance Education
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
|Madurai Kamraj University
|Maharishi Dayanand University
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Highlights
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) Aviation Airport Management Distance Education
|Online or Distance
|Online or Offline
|Approx. INR 48,910-INR 86,941 ( As per University)
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission portal will soon open for the MBA Aviation Airport Management distance education for the 2024 session. The last date for submission of the registration form at various universities will be announced on the university’s main website. It is a postgraduate degree program which is a duration of the program of two years.
The popular Universities that provide this course are IGNOU, DU SOL, KUK, UPES, and Alagappa. Admission is based on the merit list. The admission session to MBA Aviation Airport Management’s two-year PG degree program will end at the end of October. To get admission to the MBA AAM DE program, one will mostly be asked to pass a qualifying exam followed by an entrance exam at the university/state/national level.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education
- If a person attains a valid UG certificate, then one can apply for entries.
- Candidates can be entered into PGDM after this course.
- To be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in Aviation and Airport Management, it is necessary that the individual has obtained a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field or has achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or operational subjects successfully. It is, however, necessary that the degree has been achieved over a minimum duration of at least two years and has been acquired from a recognized institution as well.
- Candidates must have graduated in any discipline from any recognized board to apply to this program.
- Students must have a 50 percentile mark score for the general category students and can 45 percentile mark score for the reserved category students.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Application Form
An application form for the Master of Business Administration & Airport Management degree is compiled every year, both online as well as offline. To apply for the MBA Aviation & Airport Management program, applicants must pay a fee of between INR 500 and INR 1500. There are two main ways in which applicants can deposit their fees: online or offline.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Fee
The average fee range for an MBA Aviation & Airport Management course ranges between Rs 48,910 to Rs 86,941 ( As per the University). Candidates must remember that this is an average fee charged for the program because different universities charge different fees for this master’s degree course. Therefore, students need to check the fee range of the particular university to which they want to apply.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Top Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing the course MBA Aviation Airport Management. Students can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges given below;
- Madurai Kamaraj University Directorate of Distance Education (MKU-DDE), Madurai
- UPES CCE, Dehradun
- KSOU, Mysore
The admission window of Bharathiar University will soon open for MBA Aviation and Airport Management distance education course admission for the academic session of January 2024. Candidates can visit the Bharathiar University distance education page for more details.
The University offers this program at the fee range of INR 23,420 to INR 30,120 but it varies in every academic year. So, candidates need to check once by visiting the official site at the time of admission.
Madurai Kamraj University Distance Education
Admission to MBA Aviation and Airport Management Distance Education courses will begin soon for the academic year 2024 January session. This university offers MBA courses in various specializations at the fee range of INR 15,000 to INR 18,000 per year. Individuals with a bachelor’s degree in any specialization can apply for their desired MBA ODL course.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Admission Process
In the Aviation and Airport Management MBA program, the admission process takes place both online, and offline. In the subsequent blocks, applicants will receive all instructions for the admission process for the MBA Aviation & Airport Management program.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Online Admission
- Pay a visit to the admission portal
- Register by using significant details like email ID and mobile number, and making OTP verifications.
- Again visit the Login portal, and use the credentials to sign in.
- Personal, communicational, educational, etc. sections must be filled.
- Upload relevant documents in the requested form (JPG/PDF/JPEG).
- Cross-verify all entered details in the MBA Aviation & Airport Management application form.
- Go ahead, and deposit the fee as required.
- Do not leave the payment slip.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Offline Admission
- The offline form can be collected or downloaded from any approved institution in India.
- Start filling out offline forms in the presence of previous academic, and personal documents.
- All details presented in the MBA Aviation & Airport Management form have to be true.
- Ensure to self-attest all required documents.
- Visit the campus of admission with hardcopies
- Wait until Verification completes
- Deposit fees of the MBA Aviation & Airport Management program in an inviting manner.
- The slip must be taken against the submission of the PG management program application form.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Management Process and Behaviour
|Human Resource Management
|Air Transport Management
|Accounting for Managers
|Airport Planning and Design
|Airline Marketing and Management
|Computer Applications in Management
|Project Report and Viva Voce
|Human Resource Management
|Hospital and Health Care Management
|Supply Chain Management
|Pollution Control Management
|Total Quality Management
|Banking Insurance Management
|Aviation Airport Management
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Suitability
There are some skills that, if present in the candidate seeking admission to this master’s program, will greatly help him achieve this goal easily and effectively with great understanding. These skills that make them stand out in their postgraduate degree are as follows.
- The students who are quick learners shall find this master’s degree very easy to obtain.
- Students passionate about aviation and such related fields are very suitable for this MBA in Aviation Airport Management Distance Education.
- Students who have the additional ability to understand complicated concepts and operations easily can easily enjoy all the courses of this master’s degree.
- Professionals who have the know-how of these subjects and some extra knowledge in their operations are extremely suited to easily acquiring this master’s degree.
- Professionals who can gain insights into practical applications of modeling techniques through their natural abilities are strongly encouraged to enroll in this postgraduate program.
Various teaching methodologies have been derived by the students and those students who want to work and study side by side for this MBA program. Teaching methods for those professionals who are already in this field and wish to gain additional knowledge to stand apart in their area or advance in their positions are also available in this master’s degree course in aviation and airport management. These teaching methods are given below
- MBA Aviation and Airport Management on-campus education
- MBA Aviation and Airport Management off-campus education
What are the Benefits of MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education?
There is a quality specialization in the form of aviation, and airport management that is a part of the master’s degree in business management famous for the shortened name MBA. There are several advantages that the distance learning program in aviation and airport management has to offer the student in terms of both educational as well as professional development. As we shall see in the following sections, there is a great deal of benefit derived from having an MBA in Aviation & Airport Management.
Academic Benefits of MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education
An Ongoing MBA Aviation and Airport Management program teaches various concepts linked to aerodynamics, aircraft systems, meteorology, international aviation, and airline management. The management degree in this specialization also encourages students to strengthen their educational profile by adding any courses amongst Ph.D. in aviation & airport management, commercial pilot training, IATA, and more. The certificate and degree program after the MBA aviation & airport management fees range from INR 72,000 to 3.7 Lac.
Professional Benefits of MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education
Once you have successfully passed the MBA Aviation & Airport Management distance degree course from any honored university/institute in India, diving into the job or employment sector becomes very easy. Numerous established employment sectors can offer some sublime jobs to MBA Aviation & Airport Management passed outs such as National, & Internation Airlines, Logistics Departments, Aerospace Regulatory, and more.
Job profiles that come under the mentioned employment sector comprise aviation planners, territory managers, customer relationship managers, flight dispatchers, market research analysts, etc. The average salary of MBA Aviation and airport Management based professionals is INR 4-11 LPA.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Job Areas
- Exports Companies
- Colleges & Universities
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like Spice Jet, Air India, Indigo, etc.
Job Types After MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education
- Airport Representative
- Customer Care Executive
- Airport Ground Staff
- Retail Sales Executive
- Airport Representative & Tour Coordinator
- Client Servicing Executive
- Business Development Executive/Sales Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing/Business Development Manager
- Business Systems Analyst
- Zonal Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Customer Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
After completing the MBA in Aviation Airport Management, The students can get jobs like aviation ground staff trainer, Aircraft maintenance manager, grooming and aviation trainer, and many more.
Curriculum MBA Airport Management
- Airport operations management.
- Airport support services and facilities.
- Airport financial management.
- Air traffic management and control systems.
- International airports, airlines, and carrier operations management.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Salary
Students can get a decent salary package after completing the course in distance mode. One can grab the opportunities to work in top airlines like Air India, Indigo, Spice Jet, Vistara, GoAir, AirAsia India, Alliance Air, Qatar Airways, etc. The salary may vary from INR 4 L to INR 11 L per annum based on the knowledge and skills of candidates.
FAQ Regarding MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. As for the admission process, students have the option to apply online or they can apply offline (by completing a form with their own handwriting), respectively. Our expert will also be able to help you if you encounter any type of difficulty. In addition to this, you can also mail all documents on a mail ID and pay the fees by means of an online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in Aviation and Airport Management, it is necessary that the individual has obtained a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field or has achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or operational subjects successfully.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Ques. What will be the salary after completing an MBA in Aviation Airport Management Distance Education?
Ans. After completing an MBA in Aviation Airport Management Distance Education the average salary will be INR 3,50,000 to INR 5,50,000 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus