MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Admission: It is a 2-years PG course. An aviation management course is qualitative learning in the stream of airport management, and it is a Master’s level degree program. Colleges all over India are providing entries to the Candidates in this course after completing the UG level of learning.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees Approx||INR 48,910- INR 86,941 (As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
This is more than a dual postgraduate degree because it provides education in the loyal subjects of aviation and provides advanced subjects knowledge in various airport operations besides combinational approaches and skills related to the management area. Hence the value of this master’s degree is tremendously increasing over time and is being acknowledged by many organizations and airport service sectors. Airport management is in for exponential development. India has announced determined airport development plans which will greatly improve the country’s capacity for commercial air travel. Airport management can deliver instant worldwide recognition of your achievements. It gives you a unique chance to prove your knowledge and skills to the market.
Airport management is a branch of study that teaches management of the airport. This study delivers information on airline commercial and operational priorities, introducing the key characteristics of aircraft selection and the impact of airport choice making.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2022
- The Candidates can apply the admission for the course MBA Aviation Airport Management in Madurai Kamaraj University Directorate of Distance Education (MKU-DDE), Madurai.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must have graduated (BBA) from any recognized board to apply for this course.
- Candidates can be entered into PGDM after this course.
- To be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in Aviation and Airport Management, it is necessary that the individual has obtained a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field or has achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or operational subjects successfully. It is, however, necessary that the degree has been achieved over a minimum duration of at least two years and has been acquired from a recognized university as well.
- The time duration of this course is 2-years. The course is divided into 4-semesters.
The candidates can check the MBA Aviation Airport Management Average Fee approx INR 50,000 – INR 2,50,000 Per Year.
There are some skills that, if present in the candidate seeking admission to this master’s program, will greatly help him achieve this goal easily and effectively with great understanding. These skills that make them stand out in their postgraduate degree are as follows.
- The students who are quick learners shall find this master’s degree very easy to obtain.
- Students who have a passion for aviation and such related fields are very suitable for this MBA in Aviation Airport Management Distance Education.
- Students who have the additional ability to understand complicated concepts and operations easily can easily enjoy all the courses of this master’s degree.
- Professionals who have the know-how of these subjects and some extra knowledge in their operations are extremely suited to easily acquiring this master’s degree.
- Professionals who can gain insights into practical applications of modeling techniques through their natural abilities are strongly encouraged to enroll in this postgraduate program.
Various teaching methodologies have been derived by the students and those students who want to work and study side by side for this MBA program. Teaching methods for those professionals who are already in this field and wish to gain additional knowledge to stand apart in their area or advance at their positions are also available in this master’s degree course of aviation and airport management. These teaching methods are given below
- MBA Aviation and Airport Management on-campus education
- MBA Aviation and Airport Management off-campus education
- Exports Companies
- Colleges & Universities
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like Spice Jet, Air India, Indigo, etc.
- Airport Representative
- Customer Care Executive
- Airport Ground Staff
- Retail Sales Executive
- Airport Representative & Tour Coordinator
- Client Servicing Executive
- Business Development Executive/Sales Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing/Business Development Manager
- Business Systems Analyst
- Zonal Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Customer Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
Curriculum MBA Airport Management
- Airport operations management
- Airport support services and facilities
- Airport financial management
- Air traffic management and control systems
- International airports, airlines, and carrier operations management
After completing the MBA Aviation Airport Management, The students can get the average salary of Rs 3,50,000 to Rs 5,50,000 LPA.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing the course MBA Aviation Airport Management. Students can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges given below;
- Madurai Kamaraj University Directorate of Distance Education (MKU-DDE), Madurai
UPES CCE, Dehradun
Applicants can apply the admission for the course MBA Aviation Airport Management in the UPES CCE, Dehradun.
Students can apply the admission for the course MBA Aviation Airport Management in the KSOU, Mysore.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Management Process and Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics||Air Transport Management|
|Accounting for Managers||Airport Economics|
|Business Environment||Airport Planning and Design|
|Business Law||Airline Marketing and Management|
|Managerial Communication||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Computer Applications in Management||Project Report and Viva Voce|
|Human Resource Management||Hotel Management||Hospital and Health Care Management|
|E-Commerce||Personnel Administration||Supply Chain Management|
|Pollution Control Management||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management|
|Aviation Airport Management||Finance Management||Operations Management|
For More Details –
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in Aviation and Airport Management, it is necessary that the individual has obtained a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field or has achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or operational subjects successfully.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.