MBA In Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education are two areas that are super relaxed. These are very specialized areas that are unique in comparison to other fields and have great perks and advantages along with them at the same time too. People are becoming more and more interested in these fields, which is why an MBA in Aviation and Airport Management is becoming truly popular over time. The MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education is a two-year master’s degree that is provided through specialized and dedicated subjects related to the technicalities and expertise area of advanced aviation and airport management.
The duration of the MBA Aviation Airport Management postgraduate degree course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters. The students should have a graduation (BBA) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Top Universities are providing the course MBA Aviation Airport Management. Students can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges given below.
- Madurai Kamaraj University Directorate of Distance Education (MKU-DDE), Madurai
- UPES CCE, Dehradun
- KSOU, Mysore
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Headline 2021-22
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 46230- INR 82179 ( As per University)|
This is actually more than a dual postgraduate degree because it not only provides education in the dedicated subjects of aviation but also provides advanced subjects knowledge in various airport operations besides combinational approaches and skills related to the management area. Hence the value of this master’s degree is tremendously increasing over time and is being acknowledged by many organizations and airport service sectors as well. Airport management is in for exponential development. India has announced determined airport development plans which will greatly improve the country’s capacity for commercial air travel. airport management can deliver instant worldwide recognition of your achievements. It gives you a unique chance to prove your knowledge and skills to the market.
Airport management is a branch of study that teaches management of the airport. This study delivers information on airline commercial and operational priorities, along with teaching the key characteristics of aircraft selection and the impact of airport choice making. (more info)
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in Aviation and Airport Management, it is necessary that the individual has obtained a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field or has achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or operational subjects successfully. It is, however, necessary that the degree has been achieved over a minimum duration of at least two years and has been acquired from a recognized institution as well.
- Candidates must have graduated in any discipline from any recognized board, to apply to this program.
Students must have a 50 percentile mark score for the general category students can 45 percentile marks score for the reserved category students.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. The course is divided into 4 semesters.
There are some skills which if present in the candidate seeking admission to this master’s program shall greatly help him achieve this goal easily and effectively with great understanding as well. These skills that make him or her stand out in their postgraduate degree are as follows
- The students who are quick learners shall find this master’s degree very easy to obtain.
- Those students who have a passion for aviation and such related fields are very suitable for this MBA in Aviation Airport Management Distance Education.
- Students who have the additional ability to understand complicated concepts and operations with ease can easily enjoy all the courses of this master’s degree.
- Professionals who have the know-how of these subjects with some extra knowledge in their operations are extremely suited to acquiring this master’s degree easily.
- Professionals who can gain insights into practical applications of modeling techniques through their natural abilities are strongly encouraged to enroll in this postgraduate program.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Teaching Methodologies:
There are various teaching methodologies that have been derived in accordance with the students as well as those students who want to work and study side by side for this MBA program. Teaching methods for those professionals who are already in this field and want to gain additional knowledge to stand apart in their area or advance at their positions are also available in this master’s degree course of aviation and airport management. These teaching methods are given below
- MBA Aviation and Airport Management on-campus education
- MBA Aviation and Airport Management off-campus education
Retailing Sector MBA Airport Management Employment Areas
- Exports Companies
- Colleges & Universities
MBA Airport Management Job Types
- Airport Representative
- Customer Care Executive
- Airport Ground Staff
- Retail Sales Executive
- Airport Representative & Tour Coordinator
- Client Servicing Executive
- Business Development Executive/Sales Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing/Business Development Manager
- Business Systems Analyst
- Zonal Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Customer Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
Curriculum MBA Airport Management
- Airport operations management
- Airport support services and facilities
- Airport financial management
- Air traffic management and control systems
- International airports, airlines, and carrier operations management
For More Details –
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in Aviation and Airport Management, it is necessary that the individual has obtained a bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field or has achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or operational subjects successfully.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
MBA Aviation Airport Management Distance Education Syllabus:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Management Process and Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics||Air Transport Management|
|Accounting for Managers||Airport Economics|
|Business Environment||Airport Planning and Design|
|Business Law||Airline Marketing and Management|
|Managerial Communication||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Computer Applications in Management||Project Report and Viva Voce|
|Human Resource Management||Hotel Management||Hospital and Health Care Management|
|E-Commerce||Personnel Administration||Supply Chain Management|
|Pollution Control Management||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management|
|Aviation Airport Management||Finance Management||Operations Management|