MBA Finance Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 31 July 2022 MBA Finance Management is the last date of Admission. MBA finance distance coursework is extremely beneficial as they allow students to continue the professional tasks while completing the curriculum. After MBA, MBA FM is the most sought distance degree program.
MBA FM Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Finance Management
Eligibility: Basically candidates must at least have gained an aggregate 50% score in passing the graduation. Their UG degree must be BBA FM or any other relevant. Depending on the criteria entrance exam may or may not be conducted.
Duration: This postgraduate distance program is for a period of 2 years.
Fee: Average fee amount for this distance degree initiative is INR 32000 to INR 250000.
University: A variety of institutes are now providing MBA FM in distance mode and these include ICFAI, IGNOU, SOL DU, and others.
Career-wise: Such candidates can seek a career in most public or private financial firms. Postgraduates of an MBA Finance distance learning program earn a decent income of INR 7 to INR 10 LPA.
- IGNOU Admission 2022 for MBA Finance Management Distance Education has begun on 30 May 2022; the registration’s last date is 31 July 2022. Interested aspirants can apply NOW
MBA Finance Management Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
MBA Finance Management Distance Education is the efficient and effective management of money in such a means as to accomplish the objectives of the organization. It is the specialized function associated with the top management. MBA in Finance Management distance education course is involved with corporate finance, budgeting, international finance, costing, and working capital management.
MBA Finance Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MBA Finance Management distance education admission registration has begun in the academic year cycle. PG degree admission window for the July session has been opened in Madras University and Padhmashree DR D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, etc. Candidates can apply to MBA Finance Management two-year program by using online, and offline modes. Application or registration fee for MBA FM and admission fee will have to deposit at the time of making entry.
The fee for the MBA Financial Management program at Madras University is INR 36,950. Other distance universities’ fees information can be attained from the “MBA Financial Management Universities” section of the article.
Eligibility to get admission to the MBA Financial Management two-year pg degree program is possessing an ug degree in BBA with 50 percent marks. Universities conduct and approve the following entrance exams: CAT/XAT/CMAT to offer admission to MBA financial management program.
MBA financial management program has been developed and centered around the topics of microeconomics, financial modeling, managerial eco., business intelligence, supply chain Mgt., etc. The MBA course in the financial management of distance education offers an opportunity of saving money, and time. The learner can get the program’s materials whenever he/she wishes from the university website.
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Finance Management Distance Education Admission Process is the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The Applicants can apply the admission for the MBA Finance Management Distance Education course by Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL).
- The students can apply for the MBA Finance Management Distance Education course by the IMT Centre for Distance Learning (IMT-CDL).
- Candidates can apply the admission for the course MBA Finance Management by the ICFAI University, Directorate of Distance Education.
- IGNOU is offering MBA in Finance Management Distance Education. MBA Finance Management admission 2022 has started from IGNOU.
MBA Finance Management Distance Education Eligibility
- The Candidates having a legal and certified degree of UG level from the any legal university of India with minimum scores of 55% are given a permit to apply for entries.
- If a person wants to learn after completing an MBA in Finance Management Distance Education, then one can get entry into Ph.D. courses.
- MBA Finance Management Distance Education can be gained by anyone who has passed their bachelor’s degree from a reputed university or college.
- The time duration of the MBA Finance Management Distance Education degree is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The candidates can check the MBA Finance Management Distance Education Average Fee range of INR 30,000 – INR 2,50,000 Per Year.
- We mentioned here only approximate fees for Master of Business Administration in Finance Management. It could be changed according to the university Guideline.
Top Institutes offering Distance MBA in Finance
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University: The university is located in Tamil Nadu. MS University offers a distance MBA in finance and also some other specializations for the same course. The university provides admission once a year, and the university’s MBA course is UGC and DEB recognized.
- They should have an excellent grounding in financial analysis, and creative thinking and should possess good communicative and interpersonal skills.
- The MBA Finance Management Distance Education course is suitable for those who want an in-depth understanding of the mathematical theory underlying the financial models being used and developed on Wall Street and should participate in this track.
After, the MBA Finance Management Distance Education course students can work in the banking and non-banking sectors. You can work anywhere in the business world. Every industry needs a financial expert for maintaining the balance of capital. The students, who have done the MBA in finance, have many job changes in government and the private sector.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
Students are also required to send or email the scanned document copies of their early academics which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
Top 10 Finance Companies in India
- Aditya Birla Finance Ltd
- PNB Housing Finance Ltd
- Bajaj Capital Ltd
- L & T Finance Holdings Ltd
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd
- DSP Merrill Lynch Ltd
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd
- Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd
- SBI Capital Markets Ltd
- Risk Manager
- Finance Officer
- Insurance Manager
- Finance Controller
- Director of Finance
- Chief Financial Officer
- Credit and Cash Manager
- National and International Marketing
- Advertising, Market Research
- Export & Import (more)
- Training and Development
After completing MBA Finance Management Distance Education course, Candidates can find several types of jobs like Financial Analyst, Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Chief Financial Officer, etc.
- Educational Institutions
- Bank and Financing
- Stock Markets
- Retail Sector
- Export & Import
The candidates can get jobs in the top Companies like HDFC Bank, Godrej, ICICI Lombard, etc.
After completing MBA Finance Management Distance Education course, The candidates can get an average salary of INR 7,00,000 to INR 10,00,000.
3 Good Reasons for doing an MBA
1. Higher Salary: The average pay skill for an MBA graduate is significantly on top of that of a worker with an everyday master’s qualification.
2. Better career opportunities: This advantage of a Master in Business Administration degree goes hand in hand with the primary one, and it’s the reason for the first one. Graduates of a Master in Business Administration program have higher possibilities of getting and holding a high-level management position because of their qualifications.
3. A holistic perspective on the business world: If you’re the kind of person that can handle the challenge of holding a leadership position, getting lots of responsibility, and of being in a constant learning and development cycle, then you’re most likely a good candidate for a Master of Business Administration.
What are the Basic Subjects for MBA?
|First Year||Second Year|
|Bank Management||Behavioural Finance|
|Derivative & Risk Management||Financial Modelling Using Spread Sheets|
|Investment & Portfolio Management||Project Planning & Control|
|Investment Banking||Management of Financial Services|
MBA Finance Management Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25000/y*||varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||45,000/y* approx||55,000/y* approx|
MBA Finance Management Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMBA-101||Financial & Management Accounting||IMTSMBA-201||Management Information System|
|IMTSMBA-102||Managerial Economics||IMTSMBA-202||Strategic Management|
|IMTSMBA-103||Organizational Behavior & Management Process||IMTSMBA-203||Total Quality Management|
|IMTSMBA-104||Computer Application in Management||IMTSMBA-204||Environmental Management|
|IMTSMBA-105||Business Environment||IMTSMBA-205||Financial Management|
|IMTSMBA-106||Research Methodology and Quantitative Techniques||IMTSMBA-214||Financial Engineering|
|IMTSMBA-107||Human Resource Management||IMTSMBA-215||Corporate Taxation Planning|
|IMTSMBA-108||Management Science||IMTSMBA-216||Security Analysis & Portfolio Management|
|IMTSMBA-109||Marketing Management||IMTSMBA-217||Corporate Restructuring|
|IMTSMBA-110||Production and Operation Management||IMTSMBA-218||Management of Financial Services|
|IMTSMBA-111||International Business||IMTSMBA-219||Global Financial Marketing|
|IMTSMBA-112||Internship & Training||IMTSMBA-206||Project Work|
|IMTSMBA-207||Internship & Training|
|MBA in Textile Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Real Estate||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Rs. 35,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA HR||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA NGO Management||Rs. 50.000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Retail management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Marketing||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in International Business Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Media Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Fashion Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Materials and Logistics Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Aviation Airport Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Export Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Insurance||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Air Travel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Advertising Management and Public Relations||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Hospital and Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Personnel Administration||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In E-Commerce||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Banking and Taxation||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Total Quality Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Hotel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Production and Operation Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in IT Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Banking and Investment||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Entrepreneurship Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Airport Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||3 Year|
|MBA In Banking Insurance Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Operations Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Public Relations||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Computer Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Rural Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA (Hons) In Marketing and Retail Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Pollution Control Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Information technology Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Customer Relationship Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What are the general criteria and desired qualifications for admission?
Ans. anyone who has passed their Bachelors Degree from a reputed university or college.
Ques. Which Document is required for this course?
Ans. Graduation Mark Sheet and degree, 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate, 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate, Habitation Proof, Photo Identity Proof.
Ques. Is the MBA Finance Management Distance Education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees for it?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa card, Cash, etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what I do?
Ans. In case the counselor is unable to take your call then students can on this Students will get a response within 24 hours.
Be the first to leave a review.