MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad 2023: It is a 2-year postgraduate degree course. This course includes creative design skills. The minimum eligibility for the course is a bachelor’s degree (BBA) in any stream from a recognized university with aggregated 50% marks. The fee for this course is Rs. 60,000 (approx.). Many universities in Hyderabad offer this course, and students can apply for Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad both online and offline.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Latest Updates
- Anna University Centre for Distance Education MBA distance education has been started. Students can apply at the official website before the last date, i.e., 20 October 2023. Source
- VMOU MBA distance education admission has started; students can apply for admission before 20 October 2023. Source
- MBA distance education admission at SRM IST, Directorate of Distance Education, has been started. Students can apply before 20 October 2023 at the official website of the university. Source
- MBA distance education admissions last date at Andhra University SDE was 20 October 2023. Students can apply at the official admission portal of the university. Source
The average starting salary of a candidate after completing this course is 3,00,000 p.a. to 7,00,000 p.a. or based on the performance of the candidate. During this course, a candidate gets a lot of skills, such as an aptitude for creativity as well as designing, problem-solving and analytical skills, marketing and business skills, etc.
- Duration: The duration of this course is two years. It is divided into four semesters.
- Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad average fee range of INR 1,80,000–INR 2,20,000 per year.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 61,300 per year.|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Admission 2023
Admissions for the July 2023 session have been closed. Universities will release the application forms soon for the upcoming session. Candidates must visit the official portal.
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Textile Management Admission in Hyderabad based on the entrance exams.
- The candidates can apply for admission MBA Textile Management course at the Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology, Delhi.
- The applicants can apply for admission MBA Textile Management course at the International Institute of Fashion Technology, Ballabgarh.
- The students can apply for admission to MBA Textile Management at the International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria
- completed a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited university or college. The graduation has been done by the candidate from a reputable university or college in any stream or discipline.
- A minimum of 50% overall must be scored to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
- The minimum marks are relaxed by 5% for members of reserved categories like SC and ST. (45% for category reserved)
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Syllabus
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Advanced Textile Materials and New Technologies||Introduction to Fashion and Textiles Materials and Products|
|Advanced Case Studies in Fashion and Textiles||Trend Forecasting for Fashion and Textiles|
|Leadership and Management||Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising|
|Research Methods (Fashion and Textile)||Fashion and Textiles Product Management|
|Global Business Issues in Fashion and Textiles||E-Commerce Development|
|Textile Product Development and Engineering.||Major Project|
|Accounting for Management Decisions||Luxury Fashion Business Management|
|CATD3 – Computer-Aided Fashion and Textile Design||Fashion and Textiles Merchandising Management|
|Design Management and Quality Systems||Sportswear and Performance Textiles|
|Communication Design Entrepreneurship|
MBA Textile Management Top Colleges in India
- Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology
- Institute of Business Management Studies
- International Institute of Fashion Technology
Top Colleges for MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad
The Top universities and colleges are offering MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad. The students can check the names of the Top MBA Textile Management Colleges in India.
- Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology, Delhi
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Ballabgarh
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
Fee Structure of MBA Textile Management Distance Education
- MBA in Supply Chain Management – Rs 60,200 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,500 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,300 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,100 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,250 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,350 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,600 per year/*
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Job Profile
- Production Assistant
- Product Specialist
- Sales Product Manager
- Colleges/ University
- Junior Product Manager
- Import/ Export
- Fashion Trainer
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Operations Trainee
- Cost and Inventory Control
- Concept Designer
- Purchasing Assistant
- Technical Services/Sales Manager
Employment Areas After MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad
- Production industry
- Marketing Sector
- Educational Institutions
- Customer Relations Organization
- Textile industry
- Processing industry
- Trade and Logistics
- Apparel and fashion industry
Top Recruiter of MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad
Graduates of MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad can get jobs at India’s best companies. Here are some of the well-known names of firms.
- JCT Limited
- Reliance textiles
- Arvind Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Group
- Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd
- Shopper’s Stop
- Fabindia Overseas Private Ltd.
- Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company, etc.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad FAQ
Question 1: Is MBA Textile management distance education valid for private or Government jobs?
Ans: Yes, both the Indian government and the UGC, DEB, and AICTE have authorized the MBA Textile Management Distance Education program. Students’ diplomas are recognized by all public and private entities. Government agencies can check the validity of their certificates.
Question 2: Following my degree in textile engineering, am I eligible for an MBA?
Ans: Yes, without a doubt. However, this is up to the path that you decide to take. No college offers a major or concentration called “textile management.” You have the opportunity to study Fashion Management.
Be the first to leave a review.