MBA Textile Management Distance Education Admission in Hyderabad 2022-23: It is a 2-years postgraduate degree course. This course includes creative designing skills. The minimum eligibility for the course is BBA in any stream from a recognized University with aggregated 50% marks. The fee for this course is Rs. 60,000 (approx.). Many universities in Hyderabad offer this course, and students can apply both online and offline.
The average starting salary of a candidate after completing this course is 3,00,000 p.a. to 7,00,000 p.a. or based on the performance of the candidate. During this course, a candidate gets a lot of skills such as aptitude for creativity as well as designing, problem-solving and analytical skills, marketing and business skills, etc.
Duration: The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into four semesters.
Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Textile Management Average Fee range of INR 1,80,000 – INR 2,20,000 Per Year.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 61,300 per year/*|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Admission 2022
Admissions for July 2022 session have been started in most of the universities and colleges and it will end in the last week of September 2022.
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Textile Management Admission in Hyderabad as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MBA Textile Management course at the Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology, Delhi.
- The applicants can apply for the admission MBA Textile Management course at the International Institute of Fashion Technology, Ballabgarh.
- The students can apply for the admission MBA Textile Management at the International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria
- completed a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited university or college. The graduation has been done by the candidate from a reputable university or college in any stream or discipline.
- A minimum of 50% overall must be scored in order to graduate with a bachelor’s degree.
- The minimum marks are relaxed by 5% for members of reserved categories like SC and ST. (45% for category reserved)
Fee Structure of MBA Textile Management Distance Learning
- MBA in Supply Chain Management – Rs 60,200 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,500 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,300 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,100 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,250 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,350 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,600 per year/*
- Production Assistant
- Product Specialist
- Sales Product Manager
- Colleges/ University
- Junior Product Manager
- Import/ Export
- Fashion Trainer
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Operations Trainee
- Cost and Inventory Control
- Concept Designer
- Purchasing Assistant
- Technical Services/Sales Manager
- Aditya Birla Group
- Educational Institutions
- Fashion Companies
- Shopper’s Stop
Job Area: The candidates can get jobs in the top companies like Arvind Ltd., Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd, Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company, etc.
- Product development
- Technical sales
- Customer relations
- Cost and inventory control
- Human resources
- Industrial engineering (best for individuals with B.Tech + MBA degree combo)
Top Colleges for the MBA Textile Management Course
- Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology
- Institute of Business Management Studies
- International Institute of Fashion Technology
MBA Textile Management Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad. The students can check the name of Top MBA Textile Management Colleges in India.
- Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology, Delhi
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Ballabgarh
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Hyderabad Syllabus
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Advanced Textile Materials and New Technologies||Introduction to Fashion and Textiles Materials and Products|
|Advanced Case Studies in Fashion and Textiles||Trend Forecasting for Fashion and Textiles|
|Leadership and Management||Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising|
|Research Methods (Fashion and Textile)||Fashion and Textiles Product Management|
|Global Business Issues in Fashion and Textiles||E-Commerce Development|
|Textile Product Development and Engineering.||Major Project|
|Accounting for Management Decisions||Luxury Fashion Business Management|
|CATD3 – Computer-Aided Fashion and Textile Design||Fashion and Textiles Merchandising Management|
|Design Management and Quality Systems||Sportswear and Performance Textiles|
|Communication Design Entrepreneurship|
|Supply chain management|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering|
|B.Tech Chemical Engineering|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering|
Q.No. 1. Is MBA Textile management distance education valid for private or Government jobs?
Ans> Yes, both the Indian government and the UGC, DEB, and AICTE have authorized the MBA Textile Management Distance Education program. Students’ diplomas are recognized by all public and private entities. In fact, government agencies can check the validity of their certificates.
Be the first to leave a review.