MBA Textile Management Distance Education Admission in Pune 2023: It is a 2-year PG degree course. This program is designed to give textile products knowledge and business management skills, and leadership skills to candidates to make their career in the field of expertise in fashion and textile and business management.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Pune, Maharashtra course fee depends on the university, and the approximate fee charged by the university will be Rs.60,000. Universities offer admission based on the entrance test, but also some universities give direct admission. Students can apply for applications both online and offline.
Duration: Candidates can complete the degree of MBA in Textile Management within 2 years, which is divided into 4-Semesters.
Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Textile Management Average Fee range of INR 1,80,000 – INR 2,20,000 Per Year.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Pune Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 60,200 per year/*|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Pune Admission
- Most students provide admission based on entrance tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, and a round of personal interviews if any students want to direct admission based on the student’s performance at the graduation level.
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Textile Management Admission in Pune as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for admission to MBA Textile Management at the International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra.
- The students can apply for the admission MBA Textile Management course at the Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology, Delhi.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MBA Textile Management course by the IIFT, Ballabgarh.
Athos College of Management MBA Textile Management DDE Admission 2023
Athos College of Management located in Pune, Maharashtra opens the gate of offline registration for admission to the MBA Textile Management program. Professional program admission can only be gained after passing the bachelor’s and entrance exams at the university, and national levels.
Some approved entrance exams for admission to the specialized management degree include CAT/MAT/CMAT. The program has been introduced to teach principles, & accounting management, fiber to-yarn process of manufacturing, legal framework (business), textile industry insights, methodology, and more.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Pune Eligibility Criteria
- Students should have completed Bachelor’s Degree for a Master’s course at any reputed University.
- Some Institute conducts the entrance exam for Admission, and some institute takes direct admission based on marks.
- Also, the Institute takes admission based on merit in CAT, MAT, and XAT tests.
Fee Structure of Some Other MBA Courses
- MBA in Supply Chain Management – Rs 60,200 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,500 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,300 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,100 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,250 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,350 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,600 per year/*
MBA students majoring in Textile Management will have many opportunities to work on significant projects in the fashion and management industries during their studies. If you have an MBA in Fashion Management, some of the organizations listed below are ones you should keep an eye on.
- Aditya Birla Group
- Technical sales
- Shopper’s Stop
- Educational Institutions
- Fashion Companies
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like Arvind Ltd., Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd., Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company, etc.
MBA Textile Management Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MBA Textile Management Distance Learning in Pune. The candidates can check the name of Top MBA Textile Management Colleges in India.
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
- Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology, Delhi
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Ajmer
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Ballabgarh
Advantages of MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Pune
Free time study: MBA students who choose to study textile management online in Pune can do it at their own convenience and pace. The entire process of distance learning takes place online. For students who work part-time, this is optimal.
Low-cost Study in Pune: Instead of taking a traditional course, you might do a distance learning MBA. The cost of a distance MBA ranges from Rs 22,540 to Rs 35,250 per year.
Earning While Learning: Earn money while learning: There is no set schedule for the distance MBA. The student is free to study their material whenever they wish.
Online Classes: Digital classes and books are offered through the distance MBA in Pune. The candidate has access to the lecture’s recording and may easily access their study materials in time anywhere.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Pune Entrance Exam
Those students who are interested to get admission in top colleges or institutes for MBA Textile Management distance education have to clear any entrance exam given below:
- XAT( Xavier Aptitude Test ) is conducted by Xavier University to get admission to MBA programs at the university.
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is the national-level entrance test for MBA Admission. Almost 90% of colleges are accepting admission based on MAT Exam.
- CAT (Common Admission Test) entrance test score is accepted by IIM for admission an MBA.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Pune Syllabus
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Advanced Case Studies in Fashion and Textiles||E-Commerce Development|
|Global Business Issues in Fashion and Textiles||Fashion and Textiles Product Management|
|Advanced Textile Materials and New Technologies||Fashion and Textiles Merchandising Management|
|Leadership and Management||Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising|
|Textile Product Development and Engineering.||Luxury Fashion Business Management|
|Research Methods (Fashion and Textile)||Introduction to Fashion and Textiles Materials and Products|
|Design Management and Quality Systems||Sportswear and Performance Textiles|
|CATD3 – Computer-Aided Fashion and Textile Design||Marketing Management|
|Accounting for Management Decisions||Trend Forecasting for Fashion and Textiles|
|Communication Design Entrepreneurship|
Be the first to leave a review.