MBA International Business Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA International Business Management Distance Education Admissions 2022-23: MBA IBM distance course provides students facing financial and time constraints with a flexible way to study. The course covers forex risk management, export management, foreign investments, trade, and foreign policies.
MBA IBM is the full form of Masters of Business Administration in International Business Management.
Students are eligible if they have a BBA from IBM or an almost equivalent degree. An entrance exam may also be a part of other requirements, depending on the university.
Duration: MBA IBM distance learning lasts for two years.
Fee: INR 12000 – INR 46,000 is the one-year fee for the distance MBA program at IBM.
UPES, Pondicherry University, Bharathiar University, ICFAI, and VOU are considered top universities for pursuing this course. All distance learning boards approve MBA IBM.
Depending on the job you hold, you could earn INR 10 to INR 15 LPA through this course. There are many positions available in this area, including International Business Consultant, Export Manager, Global Business Manager, etc.
MBA IB Distance Education Highlights 2022-23
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA International Business Management Distance Education Admission 2022
The July session of admission opens the gates for MBA International Business Management two-year pg program. Many institutions such as Padmashree DR D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, UPES, etc., will offer admission to the Management degree on academic merit. However, the minimum qualification to get admission to MBA IBM two professional, & management degree programs relied on the performance of ug and entrance test.
Entrance exams that are approved for admission to this MBA specialized program are CAT/GMAT/CMAT etc. These entrance exams have been detailed in the following part of the article.
MBA IBM two year pg program includes several engaging subjects such as Management Decisions, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Customer Relationship Management, and more. The application fee for the entrance test usually being set between INR 1,000-1,500. Course fee of the MBA IBM program differs from university to university. The average fee for the MBA IBM program can be seen on the scale of 1.5-1.7 Lac. Applicants can deposit the prescribed fees semester-wise.
A distance program in International Business Management or MBA is a dream of many. Students can study the program with effectively cheaper fees at any time from anywhere. Study materials can be attained from university websites in the softcopies.
MBA International Business Management Distance Education Eligibility
- A person who has a minimum of 55% Marks in BBA in relative discipline from any university that UGC approves can register for entries in MBA.
- Students need to clear the entrance test for admission.
- The time duration of MBA International Business Management Distance Education course is 2 years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The students can check the MBA International Business Management Distance Education Average Fee range of INR 20,000 – INR 10,00,000 Per Year.
- The Course Fee for the MBA International Business Management Distance Education course is INR 10 to 15 Lakhs.
- Shopping Malls
- Hospitality Sector
- Travel & Tourism Dept.
- Academic Institutions
- Healthcare Sector
- Retail Sector
The students can get jobs in the top area like Project Management, Sales Management, Quality Management, etc.
- Business Development Solutions Architect
- Business Technical Consultant
- Marketing Executive
- Business Analyst
- Strategic Business Consultant
- Business Development Executive
- Territory Sale Executive
- International Business Manager
- Business Analyst
- Lecturer & Teacher
The students can get jobs in Brand Management, Export-Import Management, Retail Sector, Travel and Tourism Departments, International Marketing, Hospitality Sector, and many more.
The Top Recruiters of the MBA in IB are the following:
- Goldman, Sachs & Co
- Booz & Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Credit Suisse
- McKinsey & Company
- Boston Consulting Group
- Bain & Company
- Merrill Lynch & Co
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Lehman Brothers
- JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Deutsche Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- Bank of America
- Microsoft Corporation
In order to be suitable for admission to the MBA program with majors in International Business Management, some skills prove very helpful for the easy and smooth attainment of the same. These skills for this master’s program are given as follows.
- Those who already have excellent management skills are exceptionally suited for enhancing their management skills in this master’s degree program. This management experience can be professional or personal as well.
- Those students or professionals who have a lot of interest in dealing with different business prospects and different business procedures and affairs are ideal for this master’s program.
- Professionals who have experience in their different jobs for management and doing MBA in International Business Management Distance Learning are ideal for taking up this master’s program.
- Students or owners of big businesses who want to elevate their businesses further upwards towards international levels can significantly enhance their skills, knowledge, and exposure through this postgraduate program.
- The candidate that clear postgraduate in international business from a reputed institution can get the starting salary offered ranges from 5 lakh to 12 lakh per year, and the designation will be a management trainee.
- Teaching Methods The teaching methods for the MBA with majors in International Business Management have been designed keeping in mind the different needs of those who have a great interest in it. These MBA programs for majors in International Business Management are given as follows.
- After completing the MBA International Business Management Distance Education, The students can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
MBA International Business Management Colleges in India
Top Universities are offering MBA International Business Management. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list below.
- Annamalai University, Directorate Of Distance Education
- Bharathiar University, School Of Distance Education – [BU-SDE]
- Alagappa University, Directorate Of Distance Education – [DDE]
- Pondicherry University
- Venkateshwara Open University
- UPES Centre for Continuing Education
- ICFAI University, Distance Education
MBA Specialization Courses
- MBA International business management part-time/ full-time
- MBA International business management online/ distance education
MBA International Business Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Principles And Practices Of Management||International Financial Management|
|Managerial Economics||Elective Discipline Centric|
|Statistical Method||International Business Environment|
|Marketing Management||Marketing Research Elective Discipline Centric|
|Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management||Elective Discipline Centric|
|Procedure And Documentation||Derivatives And Risk Management Elective Discipline Centric|
|Information Technology For Managers||International Economic Indicators|
|International Trade Logistics And Supply Chain Management||New World Order Studies Elective Discipline Centric|
|Accountancy And Financial Management||Global HRD And Organizational Development|
MBA International Business Management Distance Learning in India. Related Courses For MBA
|MBA in Textile Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Rs. 35,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA HR||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA NGO Management||Rs. 50.000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Retail management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Marketing||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Media Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Fashion Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Materials and Logistics Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Aviation Airport Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Export Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Insurance||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Air Travel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Advertising Management and Public Relations||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Hospital and Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Personnel Administration||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In E-Commerce||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Banking and Taxation||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Total Quality Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Hotel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Production and Operation Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in IT Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Finance Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Banking and Investment||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA in Entrepreneurship Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Airport Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||3 Year|
|MBA In Banking Insurance Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Operations Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Public Relations||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Computer Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Rural Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA (Hons) In Marketing and Retail Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Pollution Control Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Information technology Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Customer Relationship Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Real Estate||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How can I take admission in MBA International Business Management Distance Education?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for MBA International Business Management Distance Education Course?
Ans. It is also important that the degree is of at least three years whether it is gained in a science or commerce discipline. Those students who have completed their bachelors in business administration or bachelor’s in international business are, however, preferred for admission to this postgraduate program.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is the MBA International Business Management Distance Education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, MBA International Business Management Distance Education Courses are offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.