MBA Investment Management Distance Education 2024: MBA Investment Management admission started in Distance mode for the academic year 2024-25. It is a 2-year PG degree program related to business. This program is offered by many universities in India through distance education way. Students with a UG degree from any recognized university can get admission to this course. The fee range may vary from university to university. The time required for this degree is 2-4 years.
In this course, we study money investment and the ways to get profit. In this course, we explore issues and practices related to Banking, business, and finance. After this course, students become masters in the knowledge of marketing and finance. This MBA degree is best for those who can not pursue their Education due to job and time shortages. After this program, you can get many good jobs in different fields.
You May Like Also: MBA Finance Distance Education
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for the MBA Investment Management course for the academic session 2024-25. All the students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- SKU University has opened the MBA Investment Management course admission in distance mode. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- MBA Investment Management admission started by Subharti University for the 2024 academic year in DDE. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Highlights
|Online or Distance
|Online / Offline
|INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( Approx, As per University)
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Invest Management distance education has been conducted by many universities or Institutes in India or out of India every year. The candidates are selected by the Universities/Institutions for this PG degree program on the basis of Merit. Merit list containing the names of short-listed candidates who perform better scores in the entrance exam.
After getting admission to the distance MBA Investment Management program a candidate learns about Management skills that are required in the investment discipline. The students can apply for the admission MBA Investment Management course at the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh, UP.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Fees
The students can check the MBA Investment Management Average Fee approx INR 10,000 – INR 7,00,000 Per Year.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students having a verified degree of BBA with aggregated 50% marks can apply for this program.
- Candidates should qualify for any Nationalized Entrance Examination such as MAT/GMAT/XAT/CAT/SNAP depending on the requirements of the University/Institute.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Syllabus
Indian Capital Market and Financial System
Derivatives Management and Commodities Markets
|Principles of Management and Organisational Behaviour
Project Finance and Management
|Accounting and Finance for Managers
Risk management and Insurance
|Research Methods for Management
|Mutual Funds in India
|Human Resource Management
Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
|Quantitative Techniques for Management
International Financial Markets
Business Environment and Ethics
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Application Form 2024
The application form for the MBA in Investment Management program which can be taken from a distance can be found on the university’s website. To get to the application form and fill it out, students must go to the university’s website. Students have to fill in their registration form before the date for admission.
Required Documents for MBA Investment Management Distance Education
- Graguation transcript.
- Id card.
- Character certificate.
- Cast certificate
- Address proof
- Passport Size photo, etc
MBA Investment Management Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MBA Investment Management Distance Learning. The students can check the names of top MBA Investment Management Colleges in India;
- Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
- Poornima University (PU), Jaipur
- Institute Of Business Management & Research – [IBMR], Ahmedabad
- ICFAI University, Ranchi
Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
The applicants can apply for admission MBA Investment Management course at Pondicherry University.
Poornima University (PU), Jaipur
The students can apply for the MBA Investment Management course at Poornima University (PU), Jaipur.
What is MBA Investment Management Distance Education?
This is a master’s level degree in which we know the ways of designing, modeling projects, and new ways of dealing with the market. It taught us the ways to expand our business with an investment of money. In this program, we deal with the method of making shares with other companies.
In this case, the chances of loss are reduced. We know how to collect the data, analyze it, and predict the neediest products with this program. In this way, we learn about making products its sales and get profit. In this PG-level program, we study saving accounts and mutual funding, and This program is very beneficial.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Benefits
After finishing a degree program in Financial Markets or other related topics, graduates are qualified for employment in both the commercial and public sectors. Work opportunities for these individuals can be found in a variety of locations, including enterprises, public accounting companies, consultancies, educational universities, and market research organizations.
- Accessible Education: online learning is a more reliable and straightforward method than a physical one because students can take lectures at ease while sitting in their homes. In contrast, physical learning requires its students to be in the classroom during the course.
- No fuel: online learning is the fuel-saving way. Students don’t visit the university and read in their houses. In this term, a considerable amount of energy is saved.
- Energy and time: most of the power and time is saved in online learning due to classes on mobile.
- No accessories: no uniform or other types of goods are required in this educational way.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Job Area
The students can get jobs in the top areas like Corporate Finance, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds, Share Market, Venture Capital, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus