MBA Marketing Distance Education Admission in Bangalore 2022: MBA Marketing Distance Education in Bangalore, there is one of the most famous courses in India, students who need a career in marketing or need to sell any product and have good communication can join this course through the straightforward way students can also their MBA in Marketing within one year, or can also do in 6 months, this course is offered only for job working students.
It is done through a strategy that underlies sales techniques, Business Communication, and business development. It provides a bright future in the marketing department.
Duration: The time duration of this course is two years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Marketing Management Average Fee range of INR 50,000 – INR 1,50,000 Per Year.
MBA Marketing Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Should be a Graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 60,800 per year/*|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MBA Marketing Distance Education in Bangalore Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Marketing Admission in Bangalore as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Marketing course at the Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur.
- Students can apply for the MBA Marketing course at the Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur.
- Applicants can apply for the MBA Marketing course at the Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee.
Students can be part of direct marketing, of the rising technology in the all-over marketing field. The concept of marketing is a wide variety of technologies. You can do the marketing through social media, PPC, search engine optimization, etc.
MBA Marketing Distance Education in Bangalore Application Form 2022
The application form for MBA marketing distance education in Banglore has been available on the official site of the universities such as Banglore University, Indian Institute of Management, AIMS Institute, Christ University, Jain University, etc. Candidates who want to pursue this program must check the eligibility, criteria, required documents list, and admission process before starting the registration form filling process. All the information that can help you know how to fill out an application form? also, the eligibility criteria and other details are given in the article you need to read all the information carefully.
MBA Marketing Distance Education in Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should pass the graduation (BBA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- A candidate must qualify for any MBA selection test like CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/CET with 45-50% marks.
- Some colleges or universities also conduct their entrance exam too for offering MBA courses to the candidates.
- Work experience is required for some candidates (It is not applicable to every student).
More MBA Courses Fee
- MBA in Marketing – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA in HR Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
The students who have passed the graduation examination from universities can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee. The application form is available on the official website of the university. The MBA Marketing Distance learning in Bangalore fee structure is Approximate, and it can also be changed.
Top Placement Company
- Tech Mahindra
MBA Marketing Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MBA Marketing Distance learning in Bangalore. The students can check the name of the Top MBA Marketing Colleges in India.
- Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- M.Phil ( Marketing)
- Ph.D. (Marketing)
- Supply Chain Management
- Textile management
- Retail management
- Rural management
- Operation management
MBA Marketing Distance Education in Bangalore Syllabus
|Subjects of Study|
|Marketing Concepts||Brand Management|
|Marketing Planning||Consumer Behaviour|
|Marketing Research||Industrial Marketing|
|Principles of Sales Management||Project Management|
|Market segmentation||Business Communication|
|Sales Forecasting||Business Laws|
|Market Evaluation and Controls||Research Methodology|
|Marketing Ethics||Corporate Governance and Business Ethics|
|Marketing Audit||Economic Analysis|
Students with business administration have access to a wide variety of educational opportunities through the MBA programme offered online. When applying for positions in business administration, candidates’ salaries after completing a distance MBA in India varied widely depending not just on their skills and knowledge but also on their level of experience. working areas as follow:
Be the first to leave a review.