MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education is a very specific master’s degree that is related to the logistics area because it is one of the most important operations of the industry. This postgraduate degree is completed with dedicated coursework and project research done in the subjects of different materials used and the different operations and simulations required for its proper logistics as well as management. Hence this is a postgraduate degree with a dual course in management and logistics-related departments and operations. Logistics Management is a program that inspires in students, the knowledge and understanding of purchasing, information technology, supply chain management, material management, customs regulations, transportation, international trade, and so on.
The master’s degree is available very widely now because the need for technically expert people in the area is needed more than ever now to handle the operations with the innovative technologies which have been incorporated into them. The best advantage of this master’s degree is that it can be used to have different office executive jobs and highly technical industry field jobs as well.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Headline 2021-22
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
Logistics is normally the detailed organization and implementation of a complex operation. In an overall business sense, logistics is the management of the flow of things between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of customers or corporations.
Logistics is generally the detailed group and application of a complex operation. In a general business sense, logistics is the management of the flow of things between the point of derivation and the point of investing in order to meet suppliers of customers or companies.
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Admission Method
Online Admission Procedure:
- Firstly students need to move on to the university/college website link.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form fill in the all-important details as required.
- After filling in all details check it properly and attach the required documents.
- After completing the all process click on the submit button.
Offline Admission Procedure:
- For admission in offline mode, candidates need to visit the University/College website.
- Through the official website download the application form and take a printout.
- In the given blank box fill details as required.
- Attach all required documents, and make a demand draft in favor of the university/college.
- Submit the application form through courier and another medium at the university/college campus.
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are certain requirements for each course that are needed in order to take admission in any master’s program. Hence in order to be admitted to the Online MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education, it is mandatory that the candidate or the professional has completed his bachelor’s study of at least two years in some dedicated field or preferably in a field related to materials and logistics management.
- For admission in the program, candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized board.
- The minimum marks scored is 50 percentile for the general category candidates and 45 percentile marks score for the reserved category candidates.
- Many universities/colleges either select in CAT, MAT, XAT score or any other equivalent test or candidates must have appeared for entrance test of University/College.
- MBA In Materials and Logistics Management duration is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
There are some skills that are found in the candidates taking admission in the MBA program of Materials and Logistics Management that will help the students to complete their master’s degree program easily and efficiently. The skills for this postgraduate program are given as follows
- Students who have immense interest in logistics departments, industries, and their numerous operations
- Students who have basic knowledge of the different processes that take place in numerous industries and have a keen interest to learn and excel at them
- Professionals who have been in this field and studied these subjects already and want to gain advanced knowledge of the same to have better opportunities smiling at them
- Professionals who want to stay updated according to the new evolving trends in the industry
- Those professionals who have had exposure to the fabrics and materials department are greatly adapt to performing really well in this online postgraduate degree program.
|MBA Colleges In Allahabad||MBA Colleges In Lucknow||MBA Colleges In Jamnagar|
Every degree has certain career options for it while the acquisition of a master’s degree as MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education greatly provides the exposure and knowledge of businesses related to the industrial materials and their logistics along with their proper management as well. This preps the individual or the professional furthermore in line with the new processes and advanced knowledge as well. They open the following options for them through this master’s degree
- Logistics Manager
- Operations head
- Material and Logistics Analyst
- Materials supply analyst
- Materials and operations manager
- Procurement and quality manager
Hence this MBA (Materials and Logistics Management) provides more than ever opportunities to the candidates who have acquired it successfully.
Syllabus of MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education:
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||Logistic Management|
|Managerial Economics||Retail Store and Visual Merchandising|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Quality Management and Quality Techniques|
|Marketing Management||Retail Marketing and CRM|
|Human Resource Management||Logistic and Supply Chain Management|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||Export Trade and Documentation|
|Research Methods for Management||International Marketing|
|Corporate Communication||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Operations Management||Strategic Management|
MBA Materials Logistics Management Job Types
- Senior Executive
- Materials Manager
- Material Management Trainee
- Assistant Manager
- Purchase Manager
- Material Management Executive/Manager
For More Details-
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is mandatory that the candidate or the professional has completed his bachelor’s study of at least two years in some dedicated field or preferably in a field related to materials and logistics management.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Related Courses for MBA
|Operations Management||Public Relations||Materials and Logistics Management|
|Insurance||Industrial Management||Marketing and Retail Management|
|Fashion Management||Export Management||Event Management|