MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education 2024: Admission started for MBA Material Logistics Management for the academic session 2024-25. It is a 2-year PG course. The MBA in Materials Logistics Management Distance Education is a master’s degree related to the logistics area because it is one of the most important operations in the industry. The Fee for the course is INR 48,910-INR 86,941 per year (approx.)
This is a postgraduate degree with a dual course in management and logistics-related departments and operations. Logistics Management is a program that gives knowledge and understanding of purchasing, information technology, supply chain management, material management, customs regulations, transportation, international trade, etc. Various universities offer it to a large number of candidates once they have completed their UG level of learning with a minimum of 50% marks.
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute started the admission process for the MBA in Material Logistics Management in Distance mode for the academic year 2024. All the students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the academic year 2024 in DDE for MBA in Material Logistics Management. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- MBA Materials Logistics Management admission started by SKU University for the academic year 2024. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Highlights
|Online or Distance
|Online or Offline
|Approx. INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)
Latest University Distance Education 2024
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
|Madurai Kamraj University
|Maharishi Dayanand University
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Students will be able to get into the distance MBA Materials Logistics Management course either based on their grades or the straight admission process. There are no entrance tests required for admission to this program. Before applying for a course at a university, students must make sure they meet the university eligibility requirements.
To get into the MBA Materials Logistics Management distance education program in India, students must first fill out an online application. The students can apply for the MBA Materials Logistics Management course at the Indian Institute of Material Management, Kolkata, Christ University, Bangalore, SLIET, Sangrur, etc.
The main goal of this program is to set up a supply chain that makes sure things are made on time and in the right amount of quality for customers and the market. For the production management of a company, this MBA branch designs and plans how to store, collect, distribute, and supply raw materials and services.
MP Bhoj Open University MBA Material Management Admission
MP Bhoj Open University will begin admission for the MBA Material Management two-year PG degree program. The online door of admission will commence in July. Applicants can enroll in the MPBOU MBA Specialised program by the fourth week of September. The annual fee of the MPBOU MBA Material Management is INR 9,000.
Aspirants can apply to an MBA Marketing-oriented program after passing graduation in Accountancy or Management. A National level exam passed candidates can directly appear at the university counseling session for admission.
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are certain requirements for each course that are needed to be admitted to any master’s program. Hence to be admitted to the Online MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education, the candidate or the professional must complete his bachelor’s study of at least two years in some dedicated field or preferably in a field related to materials and logistics management.
- For admission to the program, candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized board.
- The minimum mark scored is 50% for the general category candidates and 45% marks score for the reserved category candidates.
- Many universities/colleges either select in CAT, MAT, XAT score, or any other equivalent test, or candidates must have appeared for an entrance test to the University/College.
MBA In Materials and Logistics Management duration is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
The students can check the MBA Materials Logistics Management Average Fee range of INR 50,000 – INR 10,00,000 Per Year.
Syllabus of MBA Materials Logistics Management
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour
|Retail Store and Visual Merchandising
|Accounting and Finance for Managers
|Quality Management and Quality Techniques
|Retail Marketing and CRM
|Human Resource Management
|Logistic and Supply Chain Management
|Quantitative Techniques for Management
|Export Trade and Documentation
|Research Methods for Management
|Business Environment and Ethics
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Admission Process 2024
The students can apply for the MBA Materials Logistics Management Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams. The students can apply for admission online MBA in material management distance mode and also check eligibility, fees, syllabus, Colleges, etc. The admission procedure for the MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education program is given below.
Online Admission Procedure for MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education
- Firstly students need to move on to the university/college website link.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form fill in the all-important details as required.
- After filling in all details check it properly and attach the required documents.
- After completing the process click on the submit button.
Offline Admission Procedure for MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education
- For admission in offline mode, candidates need to visit the University/College website.
- Through the official website download the application form and take a printout.
- In the given blank box fill details as required.
- Attach all required documents, and make a demand draft in favor of the university/college.
- Submit the application form through courier and another medium at the university/college campus.
MBA Materials Logistics Management Colleges in India
The Colleges are providing the course MBA Materials Logistics Management. Students can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges given below.
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Indian Institute Of Material Management, Kolkata
- Xavier School Of Management, Jamshedpur
- Indian Institute Of Material Management, Trichy
- SLIET, Sangrur
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Suitability
Some skills are found in the candidates taking admission in the MBA program in Materials and Logistics Management that will help the students to complete their master’s degree program easily and efficiently. The skills for this postgraduate program are given as follows
- Students who have an immense interest in logistics departments, industries, and their numerous operations
- Students who have basic knowledge of the different processes that take place in numerous industries and have a keen interest to learn and excel at them
- Professionals who have been in this field and studied these subjects already and want to gain advanced knowledge of the same to have better opportunities smiling at them
- Professionals who want to stay updated according to the new evolving trends in the industry
- Those professionals who have had exposure to the fabrics and materials department are greatly adapting to performing really well in this online postgraduate degree program.
|MBA Colleges In Allahabad
|MBA Colleges In Lucknow
|MBA Colleges In Jamnagar
Careers Opportunities after MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education
Every degree has certain career options for it while the acquisition of a master’s degree as an MBA in Materials Logistics Management Distance Education greatly provides exposure and knowledge of businesses related to industrial materials and their logistics along with their proper management. This preps the individual or the professional further in line with the new processes and advanced knowledge as well. They open the following options for them through this master’s degree
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Job Types
- Senior Executive
- Materials Manager
- Material Management Trainee
- Assistant Manager
- Purchase Manager
- Material Management Executive
- Inventory Manager
- Materials Supervisor
Candidates who earn an MBA in Materials Logistics Management are qualified for a wide variety of managerial positions, including those of materials supervisor, materials manager, purchase officer, inventory manager, and sourcing manager, among others.
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education Employment Area
- Information Technology Sector
- Facility Management Services
- Government Sectors
- Banking Sector
- Manufacturing Industry
- Product-based Companies
- Corporate Companies
- Finance Corporations
- Educational Institutions
- Risk Management & Logistics Companies
Graduate Salary after MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education
After completing the MBA in Materials Logistics Management, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
Hence this MBA (Materials and Logistics Management) provides more than ever opportunities to the candidates who have acquired it successfully.
Related Courses for MBA
|Materials and Logistics Management
|Marketing and Retail Management
MBA Materials Logistics Management Distance Education FAQ
Question 1: How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents to your mail ID and can pay fees by online process.
Question 2: What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. The candidate or the professional must completed his bachelor’s study of at least two years in some dedicated field or preferably in a field related to materials and logistics management.
Question 3: Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and any govt examination.
Question 4: How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus