MBA Media Management Distance Education Admission 2023-24: MBA Media Management is a specialization course for the management program, and it’s a two years post-graduation course. This Management program is available to students with a degree in Management, Economics, and Finance with at least 40% marks. MBA Media Management distance education prepares students to be great media management experts and gives students effective business acumen in their focus.
MBA Media Management Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Media Management
Fee: A generally estimated fee is INR 20000 to 28000 annually.
University: It can be pursued at MDU, NIMS University, Subharti University, Sikkim Manipal University, and others.
Career-wise: A comfortable future in this field can be achieved with positions of media manager, media strategist, digital media analyst, and so on. From INR 2 to 10 lacs per annum could be the salary of such graduates.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Media Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 20000- INR 28000 ( As per University)|
MBA Media Management Distance Education Admission 2024
MBA Media Management Distance Education admission shall soon be open. Applicants can apply to AAFT University, Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism & Mass Communication (ARCJMC), and others. The admission to MBA Media Management two-year professional degree is structured on qualifying followed by an admission test. An MBA media management four-semester (two-year) degree admission will require entrance test qualifications such as CMAT/CAT/XAT.
The usual fee for the MBA Media Management two-year program is INR 20000- INR 28000 annually ( As per University) . Candidates can deposit the prescribed fee for the MBA Media Management program semester-wise or yearly. The MBA media management program syllabus holds subjects like management concepts, organization behavior, consumer behavior, radio program production, international business, media research, etc.
The degree of MBA in Media Management allows you to work in sectors like radio, public relations, print journalism, advertising, research, television, etc. The job profiles of the MBA Management candidates include media manager, media strategist, digital media assistant, tv producer, and more.
MBA Media Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- If a candidate has a reasonable bachelor’s degree in a related stream from any known university in India, they can apply for entry.
- Candidates can pursue PGDM and M.PHIL after this course.
- Some requirements are necessary for admission to this MBA Media Management Distance Education. The candidate needs to have a bachelor’s degree of at least three to four years from a recognized institution of education in a field with some majors in an area.
Those students who have a bachelor’s degree in media or business or even management are well-preferred over other students because they have essential advanced knowledge of the subjects taught in the postgraduate program, which enables them to have an even better understanding and conceptual base.
Advantages of MBA Media Management Distance Education
There are many different advantages of pursuing a career in media because the master’s degree program teaches many aspects of media about business as well as management, because of which many opportunities are created in three different areas. These advantages include the very following.
- All management areas posts such as office desk management jobs through systems, technology, and all related media channels are open to such professionals.
- The professionals with this postgraduate degree can be in the high industry very soon and avail its advantages very quickly too.
- Professionals with this master’s degree can become famous very soon and get excellent grooming alongside too. Hence an MBA Media Management Distance Education is a mighty master’s degree if it is appropriately utilized.
Many different methods have evolved for such people who want to participate in this master’s degree program. The other teaching methods available for an MBA in media management are given as follows
- MBA Media Management full-time
- MBA Media Management part-time
- MBA Media Management online education
- MBA Media Management distance education
The last three postgraduate degree programs have been designed for professionals with flexible schedules to continue their postgraduate degrees besides their job as well. They may take more than two years because of the same as well.
MBA Media Management Distance Education Scope
MBA in Media Management has huge scope in India as well as worldwide. Professionals who are already working in this field are paid very highly. And the trend of media will never fade. MBA in Media Management Degree holders is get placed in different sectors and work at various organizations as Media Assistants, Media Analysts, Media Assistant Managers, and Media Strategists. Such students who want to do a higher degree in this can do Ph.D. also.
- Private FM stations
- Film Production
- Educational Institutions
- Cable TV Operation
- Online Media Portals
- Media Management Companies
The students can get jobs in top companies like Mudra Communications Ltd, ABP Group India Today Group Ogilvy and Mather Ltd, etc.
- Account Manager
- Digital Media Analyst
- Digital Media Manager
- Management Trainee
- Marketing Communication Executive
- Online Media Analyst
- Assistant Manager
- Film Producer
These students can find jobs in various sectors like digital media or print media, television, Media managers, Media strategists, Media Planning managers, Digital Media Analysts, TV Producers, A/V (Audio-Video) editors, Digital Media assistants, etc.
List of Indian Companies where a student can look for a job in MBA in Media Management.Can work in online media portals like Make my Trip, Sulekha, 123 Greetings, AOL, MSN, etc.
- The Times Group
- Multi-Screen Media Pvt. Ltd or Sony Entertainment Television (SET)
- Balaji Telefilms Pvt Ltd
- Indian Express
- India Today
- Front Line
- New Delhi Television Limited (NDTV)
- Hindustan Times Media Limited
- UTV Software Communication Limited
- The ABP Group
Distance/Correspondence MBA in Media Management Colleges in India
MBA in Media Management covers broadcast entertainment, film, entertainment, and new communicating media and event management. Upon finishing the course, students have well-paid career options in both academic and non-academic fields.
A master’s degree is extremely important in Media Management. Suppose the proper management system is not evolved. In that case, the different technologies can become problematic for many organizations or people using them and their effective and easy solutions fairly quickly.
After completing the MBA in Media Management, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
|Media Strategist||2,00,000 to 3,00,000|
|Digital Media Producer||4,50,000|
|Digital Media Assistant||3,00,000|
|Corporate Communication Head||8,00,000|
MBA Media Management Distance Education Syllabus 2024
|First Year||Second Year|
|Mgt. Process and Perspectives||Principles of Mass Communication|
|Organizational Behaviour||Media Ethics and Laws|
|Managerial Economics||News Reporting and Editing|
|Management Accounting||Media Management and Development|
|Quantitative Techniques||Professional Journalism|
|Computer-Aided Management||Print Media Management|
|Total Quality Management||Electronic Media Management|
|Human Resource Management||Public Relations Management|
|Business Communication||Management Information Systems|
|Marketing Management||Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|Financial Management||Management Control Systems|
|Business Laws||Strategic Management|
|Research Methodology||Project Management|
|Production and Operations Management||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Economic Environment of Business||Corporate Governance|
Related Course For MBA
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
MBA Media Management ODL Admission Process 2024
One can make an entry into the MBA Media Management ODL program after following the instructions given below.
MBA Media Management ODL Admission Steps
- Go to the university to access the official admission portal.
- Press the application button.
- After that, click “Register Yourself.”
- You’ll be taken to the registration page.
- To register, enter your mobile number and email address.
- Enter your password and enrolment ID or email ID.
- Enter all of your contact and academic information.
- Press the “Save” key.
- Upload your scanned photo, signature, and thumbprint in accordance with the guidelines below.
- Pay the application form fee for the MBA Media Management program with a debit card, credit card, net banking, or cash.
MBA Media Management Colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi
- University of petroleum and management studies, Dehradun
- Amity University, Noida
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. a filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ques. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.