MBA Media Management Distance Education Admission: This degree is a Masters’ level degree program offered by many universities across the country to the Candidates after completing the graduation level of study. The duration of the course is 2-years.
The different business aspects, their management, and their scope in other sectors and the various media technologies and disciplines are well-taught throughout the course. This program is primarily for professionals who want to advance their careers and have a strong interest in the field. Distance Education MBA Media Management course has a wider scope in journalism. Students can opt for this course after their graduation degree. The course fee is around 45000 to 1 lakh depending on the university.
- Two years is the length of time it takes to get an MBA specializing in Media Management. The main focus of this course is on TV and print media.
- By training students with good leadership qualities, this course makes them good leaders in media management.
- Distance students pursuing an MBA DDE can complete their degree without attending classes.
- The percentage depends on the university’s criteria.
- Students can take exams like the CMAT, XAT, SNAP, and other national exams.
- On the other hand, some colleges make students take entrance exams and take interviews before they let them in.
MBA Media Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees Approx||INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
It has grown in importance in recent years, and an MBA in Media Management is now required to stay in the market. An MBA in Media Management covers a wide range of topics in the media, including print, electronic, and other evolving media domains such as social media. The media is a medium in which information is delivered to the mass level of the audience. Media is currently the most crucial part of marketing.
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Media Management Distance Education Admission 2022
- The applicants can apply for the MBA Media Management course in Amity University, Noida.
MBA Media Management Distance Education Eligibility
- The candidates must have a graduation (BBA) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates can pursue PGDM and M.PHIL after this course.
Those students who have a bachelor’s degree in media or business or even management are well-preferred over other students because they have essential to advance knowledge of the subjects taught in the postgraduate program, which enables them to have an even better understanding and conceptual base.
- The time duration of this course is 2-years. It is divided into 4-semesters.
- The students can check the MBA Media Management Average Fee approx INR 4,00,000 – INR 15,00,000 Per Year.
There are many different advantages of pursuing a career in media because the master’s degree program teaches many aspects of media about business as well as management, because of which many opportunities are created in three different areas. These advantages include the very following.
- All management area posts such as office desk management jobs through systems, technology, and all related media channels are open to such professionals.
- The professionals of this postgraduate degree can be in the high industry very soon and avail its advantages very more quickly too.
- Professionals of this master’s degree can become famous very soon and get excellent grooming alongside too. Hence an MBA Media Management Distance Education is a mighty master’s degree if it is appropriately utilized.
Many different methods have evolved for such people who want to participate in this master’s degree program. The other teaching methods available for an MBA in media management are given as follows
- MBA Media Management full-time
- MBA Media Management part-time
- MBA Media Management online education
- MBA Media Management distance education
The last three postgraduate degree programs have been designed for professionals with flexible schedules to continue their postgraduate degrees besides their job as well. They may take more than two years because of the same as well.
- Private FM stations
- Film Production
- Educational Institutions
- Cable TV Operation
- Online Media Portals
- Media Management Companies
- Account Manager
- Digital Media Analyst
- Digital Media Manager
- Management Trainee
- Marketing Communication Executive
- Online Media Analyst
- Assistant Manager
- Film Producer
These students can find jobs in various sectors like digital media or print media, television, Media Manager, Media Strategist, Media Planning Manager, Digital Media Analyst, TV Producer, A/V (Audio-Video) Editor, Digital Media Assistant, etc.
List of Indian Companies where a student can look for a job in MBA in Media Management.Can work in online media portals like Make my Trip, Sulekha, 123 Greetings, AOL, MSN, etc.
- The Times Group
- Multi-Screen Media Pvt. Ltd or Sony Entertainment Television (SET)
- Balaji Telefilms Pvt Ltd
- Indian Express
- India Today
- Front Line
- New Delhi Television Limited (NDTV)
- Hindustan Times Media Limited
- UTV Software Communication Limited
- The ABP Group
Distance/Correspondence MBA in Media Management Colleges in India:
MBA in Media Management covers various subjects covering broadcast entertainment, film entertainment, and new communicating media and event management. Upon finishing the course, students have well-paid career options in both academic and non-academic fields.
A master’s degree is extremely important in Media Management. Suppose the proper management system is not evolved. In that case, the different technologies can become a problem for many organizations or many people who work using them and their effective and easy solutions fairly quickly.
MBA Media Management Colleges in India
Top Universities are offering the MBA Media Management course. Candidates can check the name of the top MBA Media Management Colleges in India list given below.
- Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi
- Amity University, Noida
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
Students can apply for the MBA Media Management course in the Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
University of petroleum and management studies, Dehradun
Candidates can apply the admission for the MBA Media Management course in the University of petroleum and management studies, Dehradun.
After completing the MBA Media Management, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
|Media Strategist||2,00,000 to 3,00,000|
|Digital Media Producer||4,50,000|
|Digital Media Assistant||3,00,000|
|Corporate Communication Head||8,00,000|
MBA Media Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Mgt. Process and Perspectives||Principles of Mass Communication|
|Organizational Behaviour||Media Ethics and Laws|
|Managerial Economics||News Reporting and Editing|
|Management Accounting||Media Management and Development|
|Quantitative Techniques||Professional Journalism|
|Computer-Aided Management||Print Media Management|
|Total Quality Management||Electronic Media Management|
|Human Resource Management||Public Relations Management|
|Business Communication||Management Information Systems|
|Marketing Management||Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|Financial Management||Management Control Systems|
|Business Laws||Strategic Management|
|Research Methodology||Project Management|
|Production and Operations Management||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Economic Environment of Business||Corporate Governance|
Related Course For MBA
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. a filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ques. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.