MBA Operations Management Distance Education 2023: Some colleges are still accepting applications for the distance MBA in Operations Management program. VMOU, Uttarakhand Open University, DDE KUK, IGNOU, and others are still taking applications for the 2023 academic year. To get into the MBA Operation Management distance education course, you need a bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least 40% marks. This course lasts for two to four years.
MBA Operation Management Distance Education: Latest Updates
- The IGNOU MBA Operation Management Distance Education registration’s last date was 20 October 2023. Source
- The MBA operation management distance education admissions deadline at VMOU (Vardhman Mahaveer Open University) Kota was 20 October 2023. Source
- The last date for admission to the UOU MBA Operation Management program was 20 October 2023. Source
- KUK DDE MBA Distance Education Admission’s last date was 20 October 2023. Source
The goal of this program is to teach students the basics of management at the master’s level as well as important information about practical management. The MBA Operations Management distance education program teaches about the corporate environment, project management, business skills development, finance, sales, and more. Graduates can work as Deputy Managers, Plant Managers, General Operations Managers, Manufacturing Consulting Managers, etc.
- MBA OM Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Operations Management
- Eligibility: For a distance MBA, usually a BBA degree in a similar discipline is preferred, but in any relevant field, it could be accepted. Merit admissions rely on 50% of the student’s marks.
- Fee: The mean value of the MBA OM fee is around Rs 48,910-Rs 86,941 annually.
- University: Various distance colleges and universities that are responsible for offering distance MBA OM are ICFAI, IMT CDL, SOL DU, and some other business schools.
- Career-wise: This course is highly job-oriented, and students do not need to move for further studies. On its completion, various jobs are offered in financial institutes, inventory, warehousing, consulting firms, etc.
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
|Entrance Exams||CAT, GMAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, etc|
|MBA Operations Management Top Colleges||
IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur, etc
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam, Direct Admission|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Operations and Management’s four-semester program will require a CAT/MAT/XAT qualification. Available universities for the MBA specialized program are Mysore, ICFAI Foundation, Pondicherry University, etc. The average fee of the MBA Operations Management PG degree program is between INR 48,910 and INR 86,941 per year.
MBA Admission in Operation Management relies on entrance tests and qualifying exam scores. However, a few universities only offer admission to this PG degree program on UG degree performance.
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a legal degree in BBA OM can apply for entries in MBA OM if they score a minimum of 54%.
- If a candidate wants to continue learning, then they can take entry into doctorate-level programs.
- To meet the eligibility criteria for MBA Operations Management Distance Education will be a pass percentage of 50 in BBA or any three-year bachelor’s degree. Some people prefer doing an MBA after completing their four-year degree. How to become an MBA (Operation Management) in UAE and OMAN should know basic management subjects.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4-Semesters.
- The fee for the MBA OM Distance education program varies in different universities.
- The average fee range for the MBA Operation Management ODL program is between INR 48,910- INR 86,941
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||Semester I||Semester II|
|Principles Of Management||Marketing Management|
|Applied Operations Research and Statistics||Human Resource Management|
|Computer Applications In Business||Financial Management|
|Managerial Economics||Law And Ethics In the Business Environment|
|Business Communication||Organizational Behaviour|
|Practical-I||Project Paper II|
|2nd Year||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Environmental Science||Service Operations Management|
|Logistics Management||Maintenance Management|
|Materials Management||Customer Relationship Management|
|Total Quality Management||Supply Chain Management|
|Project Management||Lean Six Sigma|
|Practical-III||Project and Viva|
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Application Form 2023
An Application form is available both online and offline. An approximate application fee range is Rs 350 to Rs 1200. The mentioned fees of MBA specialized programs are not required to be deposited in one go as students will have the option to deposit the fee yearly. The Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking, or Demand Draft options are given to deposit the Operation Management Program fee.
Documents Required for MBA Operations Management Distance Education Admission
Here is a list of the documents that colleges and universities need from students to enroll in their MBA Operations Management distance education programs:
- ID Proof
- Birth certificates
- Educational Certificates
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Institute Leaving Certificates
- Passport-Size Photo
- Cast Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificates, etc
Top Colleges in India for MBA Operations Management Distance Education
India has a lot of colleges and universities that provide MBA programs in operations management that can be taken from a distance. Here is a list of the best colleges in India that offer an MBA operations management distance education program.
|College / Universities Name|
|MIT – School of Distance Education||Institute of Management Technology(IMT) Ghaziabad|
|NMIMS University||IMTS Institute|
|Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)||Lovely Professional University|
|D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth||Manipal Academy Of Higher Education|
|IGNOU||Welingkar Institute of Management|
|University Of Petroleum And Energy Studies (Upes)||Suresh Gyan Vihar University|
|Amity University||Institute Of Management Technology, Centre For Distance Learning|
MBA in Operations Management Distance Learning IGNOU
IGNOU has started admission to MBA In Operation Management, and the last date to apply for registration at the official website of IGNOU is 20 October 2023. IGNOU offered an MBA in Operation Management in both of the sessions in January and December. The course fee is INR 62,000, which can be paid in four installments of INR 15,500.
IGNOU offers an MBA in Operation Management Distance Learning with a duration of 2 – 4 Years. There is no age limit for admission at IGNOU. The minimum eligibility to get admission in this course is a bachelor’s degree of 3 years with 50% marks.
Scope after MBA Operations Management Distance Education
Once an applicant passes the MBA Operations Management distance education, they get to look for jobs beyond their expectations as numerous high-profile and top-rated industries are looking for candidates with good knowledge in the discipline.
The average salary package that an applicant can get on passing the MBA Operations Management Distance Education course can be from INR 6.58 LPA to INR 15.25 based on the organization’s and the applicant’s knowledge and experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Can I do an MBA in Operations Management in distance learning mode?
Ans: Yes, Students can do an MBA in Operation Management in distance mode. To be eligible for admission, students should have a UG degree from any UGC-approved university.
Ques: Is an MBA in operation management a good career?
Ans: Yes, Students have a wide scope after completing the course from any reputed university. They can work in several prestigious posts in the management sector.
Be the first to leave a review.