MBA Operations Management Distance Education Admission 2023: Admission windows at some universities are still open yet for distance MBA Operation Management programme. The Admissions are ongoing in VMOU, Uttarakhand Open University, DDE KUK, IGNOU, etc. for the session 2023.
The minimum eligibility for admission to the MBA Operation Management is graduation in a relevant discipline with 40% marks. And the duration of this course is 2 – 4 years.
MBA Operations Management program teaches the corporate environment, project management, quantitative techniques, methods, business skills development, finance, sales, and much more. The MBA degree in PG program will help candidates to work in the positions of Deputy Manager, Plant Manager, General Operations Manager, Manufacturing Consulting manager, etc.
The aim of this program is to provide students with essential knowledge related to operational management along with the basics of management at the master’s level.
- MBA OM Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Operations Management.
- Eligibility: For a distance MBA, usually a BBA degree in a similar discipline is preferred but in any relevant field could be accepted. Merit admissions rely on 50% marks of students.
- Fee: A mean value of the MBA OM fee is around Rs 48,910- Rs 86,941 annually.
- University: Various distance colleges and universities that are responsible to offer distance MBA OM are ICFAI, IMT CDL, SOL DU, and some other business schools.
- Career-wise: This course is highly job-oriented and students do not need to move for further studies. On its completion, a variety of jobs are offered in financial institutes, inventory, warehousing, consultancy firms, etc.
MBA Operation Management Distance Education Latest Updates
- IGNOU MBA Operation Management Distance Education registration’s last date is 14 March 2023. Source
- VMOU (Vardhman Mahaveer Open University), Kota started MBA operation management admission in distance mode. The declared last date by VMOU for distance course admission is 25 March 2023. Source
- UOU (Uttarakhand Open University) started the admission for their various courses from 1 January 2023. And the last date for admission to UOU MBA Operation Management is 31 March 2023. Source
- KUK DDE MBA Distance Education Admission’s last date is 15 March 2023. Source
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
|Entrance Exams||CAT, GMAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, etc|
|MBA Operations Management Top Colleges||
IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur, etc
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam, Direct Admission|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Operations and Management’s four-semester program will require a qualification in CAT/MAT/XAT. Available universities for the MBA specialized program are Mysore, ICFAI Foundation, Pondicherry University, etc. The average fee of the MBA operations management pg degree program is between INR 48,910 to INR 86,941 per year.
MBA Admission in Operation Management relies on entrance tests, and qualifying exam scores. However, a few universities offer admission to this pg degree program on ug degree performance only.
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a legal degree in BBA OM can apply for entries in MBA OM if they score a minimum of 54%.
- If a candidate wants to continue learning, then they can take entry into doctorate-level programs.
- To meet the eligibility criteria for MBA Operations Management Distance Education will be a pass percentage of 50 in BBA or any three-year bachelor’s degree. Some people prefer doing MBA after completing their four-year degree. How to become an MBA (Operation Management) in UAE and OMAN should know basic management subjects.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4-Semesters.
- The fee for the MBA OM Distance education program varies in different universities.
- The average fee range for the MBA Operation Management ODL program is between INR 48,910- INR 86,941
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Application Form 2023
Filing an Application form online or offline in both types. An approximate application fee range is Rs 350 to 1200. Mentioned fees of MBA specialized programs are not required to deposit in one go as students will have the option to deposit the fee yearly. The Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking, or Demand Draft options are given to deposit the Operation Management Program fee.
MBA Operations Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Principles Of Management||Marketing Management||Environmental Science||Service Operations Management|
|Applied Operations Research & Statistics||Human Resource Management||Logistics Management||Maintenance Management|
|Computer Application In Business||Financial Management||Materials Management||Customer Relationship Management|
|Managerial Economics||Law And Ethics In Business Environment||Total Quality Management||Supply Chain Management|
|Business Communication||Organizational Behaviour||Project Management||Lean Six Sigma|
|Practical-I||Project Paper – II||Practical-III||Project & Viva|
Scope after MBA Operations Management Distance Education
Once an applicant passes the MBA Operations Management distance education they get to look or jobs beyond their expectations as there are numerous high-profile and top-rated industries that are looking for candidates with good knowledge in the discipline.
The average salary package that an applicant can get on passing the MBA Operations Management Distance Education course can get from INR 6.58 LPA to INR 15.25 based on the organization’s and the applicant’s knowledge and experience.
MBA in Operations Management Distance Learning IGNOU
IGNOU has started admission to MBA In Operation Management and the last date to apply for registration at the official website of IGNOU is 14 March 2023. IGNOU offered MBA in Operation Management in both of the sessions which are in January and December. The Fee of the course is INR 62,000 which can be paid in four installments of INR 15,500.
IGNOU offers MBA in Operation Management Distance Learning with a duration of 2 – 4 Years. There is no age limit for admission at IGNOU. The minimum eligibility to get admission in this course is a bachelor’s degree of 3 years with 50% marks.
Be the first to leave a review.