MBA In Personnel Administration Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education there are many people who work together to bring about a successful organization. It is necessary that an organization has such competent staff that elevates the organization to meet its goals successfully and at par with respect to other organizations in comparison.
Hence choosing the right candidates for their requirements is extremely necessary in addition to managing them and designating their responsibilities efficiently too. Therefore for all this, it is necessary to have someone who knows how to handle the different techniques as well as other personnel in a firm. The average annual course fee ranges anywhere between INR 1 lakh to 9 lacs depending upon the institute offering the course.
This is why the Postgraduate degree in Personnel Administration has become very evident so that through this master’s degree Personnel Administration and Management is done efficiently and there is no confusion as to who is responsible for what and when something should be done and delivered or not.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education Fee Headline 2021-22
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx Rs. 46230- 82179( As per University)|
The MBA in Personnel Administration Courses is a two-year Postgraduate degree program that provides business teaching subjects along with the combinational ways and approaches required for effectively managing and administrating the staff and people within any organization at all levels.
MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in Personnel Administration, it is necessary that the professional or the student has acquired a bachelor’s degree in either some business dedicated subjects or some public and PR management subjects as well.
- It is also important that this degree is a recognized institution and that the duration of this degree is at least two to four years. The professionals might require some additional tests sometimes as well if they are taking up one of the newer teaching methods available for this master’s degree program.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
In order to be suitable for the MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education, it is important that they have the following additional skills so that they can acquire a master’s degree easily as well. These require additional skills for the MBA in Personnel Administration are given as follows
- Those people who have an interest in MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education through different approaches are greatly suited to this master’s degree program
- Those students who love to manage lots of people and are capable of managing great strengths at the same time are extremely suited for this postgraduate degree
- Individuals who don’t get tired easily because of hectic schedules and unknown timings of availability serve exceptionally well for this MBA Personnel Administration program
- Professionals who want to be at good posts right after an initial start are very ideal for this postgraduate program
- Those who want to have their own advertising, media, public consultation, and such other related organizations at bigger levels should definitely seek admission to this master’s program.
Admission Method in the MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education
Students who are interested can take admission in the program after qualifying for the entrance exam, Admission selection will depend on the entrance test, so candidates need to qualify for some important tests, such as XAT, GMAT, NMAT by GMAC, and CAT. In the program, students can take admission online and offline for both types.
- Candidates need to qualify for some entrance exams, to get admission, to this program.
- Students who qualified for this exam, have been shortlisted.
- Shortlisted students will be called for a personal interview.
- The final selection of the admission is based on past academic records, related work experience, performance in the interview, and score marks in the examination.
- Management Trainee
- Sales Personnel
- Personnel Executive
- Business Development Manager
- HR manager
- Deputy manager
- Assistant manager
- Functional consultant
- Personnel officer
- Administration personnel
For More Details
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. a filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. The students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is necessary that the professional or the student has acquired a bachelor’s degree in either some business dedicated subjects or some public and PR management subjects as well.
Ques. Job opportunities for this course?
Ans. Sales Personnel, Personnel Executive, Management Trainee, Business Development Manager and much more
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education Syllabus
|I Semester:||II Semester:|
|Principles and practices of management||Business research methods|
|Business statistics||Labor laws|
|Accounting for HR managers||Social psychology|
|Human resource management||Training and development|
|Marketing management||Compensation and reward management|
|Information technology for HR managers||Financial management for HR managers|
|Organizational behavior||Personality development|
|Business communication||Psychology or holistic well being|
|III Semester:||IV Semester:|
|Business ethics and management by Indian values||Business laws|
|Entrepreneurship and project management||Strategic HRM|
|Information system and applications||Environmental science|
|Summer internship project||Major research project|
|Comprehensive viva voice|
The different teaching methods available for the MBA in Personnel Administration are given as follows. These may vary according to their flexibility in duration too.
- MBA Personnel Administration on-campus education (2 & 2+ years)
- MBA Personnel Administration off-campus education (2+ years)
MBA Specialization Courses List
|Human Resource Management||Hotel Management||Hospital and Health Care Management|
|E-Commerce||Personnel Administration||Supply Chain Management|
|Pollution Control Management||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management|
|Aviation Airport Management||Finance Management||Operations Management|