MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MBA in Pollution Control Management Distance Education Pollution is a day-growing problem, not for any country but the whole world. The worst part is that it is growing every day and controlling it is not an easy task. This is why an MBA in Pollution Control has been designed so that people can be well addressed to the issues and challenges facing the world and can diagnose and solve the problem through deep analysis and steps required to implement the same.
It is generally an environmental degree that deals with the gravest and critical issue of pollution. It is also a PG-level degree program that many universities offer all across the map of India. Candidates are provided entries after clearing the annual exams of UG level.
The students can get the jobs like Environmental Health Officer, Pollution Officer, Asbestos Analyst, Safety Officer, Quality Control Inspector, Asbestos Analyst, and many more.
After completing the MBA Pollution Control Management, The students can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 8,00,000 LPA.
The MBA Pollution Control Management is a 2-years postgraduate degree course. It is divided into 4-semesters. The candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Students can apply for MBA Pollution Control Management admission 2021 and check syllabus details, fees, eligibility, subjects, colleges, and many more.
The top Universities are offering MBA Pollution Control Management. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list given below.
- The Global Open University, Nagaland
- CMJ University, Shillong
- SBIM, Pune
- SVIIT, Punjab
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Level||Post Graduate Course|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
The MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education is a two-year postgraduate degree program that provides education related to the subjects of pollution, environment, global warming, and such other environmental factors that help to bring about a greener and better human-friendly environment for greater sustainability. Hence this postgraduate degree teaches the problems of the environment along with their solutions and measures so that the environment can be made better.
Admission to the course is built on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance exam, tracked by assessment of the candidate’s aptitude in rounds of group discussion and interview. After subsequent rounds of counseling, seats are selected for shortlisted candidates.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates with an original BBA Pollution Control Management degree from any known university in India are permitted to apply for entries.
- It is the best choice if one wishes to Carry on learning along with a job.
- In order to be eligible for the master’s degree program in pollution control management, it is important that they meet the requirements for it. It is important for the one seeking admission to this master’s degree program to have successfully passed a bachelor’s degree program in some dedicated field which is at least two years while it should be from a recognized institution as well. To be eligible for other MBA Pollution Control Management Programs that take more than two years to complete through the online education and distance education programs, there might be some other modules that may vary and take more duration in comparison as well.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
MBA Pollution Control Management Fees and Salary:
The annual average fee for this course in India is between 20 k to 1 l, depending upon the institute offering the course. The average annual starting salary is offered between 2 to 8 l.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Advantages:
There are many different advantages of the MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education which are given as follows
- As the world is advancing, many different global multinational companies are realizing the importance of having eco-friendly systems and environment-friendly solutions which are why this industry is growing and the job market is growing alongside as well
- An MBA in Pollution Control helps one to bring about a better environment which is why their demand in the government sector is increasing as well
- The master’s degree in Pollution Management helps many organizations to elevate their status in the global world and be recognized well too
- This MBA degree helps the students to innovate and discover more areas in this field and broaden their horizon for knowledge as well
- Pollution control management degree holders have more opportunities in the research and development area besides the normal job markets too.
- The management degree aspect in this postgraduate program helps these individuals to maintain and manage different areas at one time efficiently as well.
There are many different modules that are available for the postgraduate program of Pollution Control Management degree keeping in mind the ease and availability of the professionals who wish to advance in this area. These postgraduate degree programs are given as follows
- MBA Pollution Control Management part-time/full-time (for students)
- MBA Pollution Control Management online/distance education (for executives)
|MBA Colleges In Bathinda||MBA Colleges In Amritsar||MBA Colleges In Jalandhar|
Jobs & Salary
|Pollution Officer||INR 4,50,000|
|Environmental Health Officer||INR 3,09,000|
|Safety Officer||INR 2,90,000|
|Asbestos Analyst||INR 4,00,000|
|Quality Control Inspector||INR 2,24,000|
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Syllabus
|SEMESTER 1||SEMESTER 2|
|Management Processes and Perspectives||Human Resource Management|
|Organizational Behaviour||Marketing Management|
|Managerial Economics||Financial Management|
|Management Accounting||Business Laws|
|Quantitative Techniques||Research Methodology|
|Computer-Aided Management||Production and Operations Mgt.|
|Total Quality Management||Economic Environment of Business|
|Business Communication||Business Ethics|
|SEMESTER 3||SEMESTER 4|
|State of India’s Pollution/ Global Pol. Issues||Management Information Systems|
|Air Pollution||Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|Water Pollution||Management Control Systems|
|Noise Pollution||Strategic Management|
|Agricultural Pollution||Project Management|
|Nuclear and Thermal Pollution||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Marine Pollution||Corporate Governance|
|Solid Waste Management||Master’s Thesis|
- Environmental Pollution Control Boards
- Content Writing (nature/environment)
- M.Sc. Pollution Control Job Types
- Colleges and Universities
- Agriculture Sector
- Pollution Officer
- Environmental Executive
- Asbestos Environmental Health Officer
- Environment Officer
- Technical Officer (Asbestos)
- Environmental Control Officer
- Asbestos Analyst
- Quality Control Inspector
- Project Coordinator
- Safety Officer/Manager
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. It is important for the one seeking admission to this master’s degree program to have successfully passed a bachelor’s degree program in some dedicated field which is at least two years while it should be from a recognized institution as well.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what I do?
Ans. In case the counselor is unable to take your call then students. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Job options for this course?
Ans. Pollution Officer, Environmental Health Officer, Safety Officer, Asbestos Analyst, Quality Control Inspector, and much more.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.