MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education 2024: Admission started for the MBA Pollution Control Management Distance course for the academic year 2024. It is a 2-year postgraduate course. It is a growing problem, not just for any country but worldwide. The worst part is that it grows every day, and controlling it is not easy. This is why an MBA in Pollution Control has been made to be well-suited to the problems and challenges that the world is facing.
It can figure out and solve the problem through a lot of research and the steps that need to be taken to do so. It is generally an environmental degree that deals with the gravest and most critical pollution issues. It is also a management-level degree program that many universities offer across India, and universities provide admission to this course after the clearance of the UG-level learning.
The postgraduate degree program teaches about pollution, the environment, global warming, and other environmental factors that help make the world a greener and more human-friendly place to live for a long time. Thus, this postgraduate degree teaches us about the problems of the environment and how to deal with them to keep our environment safe from harm.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the MBA Pollution Control Management program for the 2024-25 academic year. All students can apply for admission before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has started admissions for the MBA Pollution Control Management course for the 2024-25 session. The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Mangalayatan University invites admission to the MBA Pollution Control Management program for the 2024-25 academic year. The due date is 29 February 2024 for admission. Apply Now
- William Carey University started admissions for the MBA Pollution Control Management course for the batch of 2024-25. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Highlights
|Online or Distance
|Online or Offline
|Approx. INR 48,910-INR 86,941 ( As per University)
Latest University Distance Education 2024
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Admission 2024
- Admission to the course is built on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance exam, followed by an assessment of the candidate’s aptitude in rounds of group discussion and interviews. After subsequent rounds of counseling, seats are selected for shortlisted candidates.
- The students can apply for MBA Pollution Control Management Admission on the basis of entrance exams.
- The applicants can apply for admission to the MBA Pollution Control Management course at CMJ University, Shillong.
- The students can apply for the MBA Pollution Control Management course offered by The Global Open University, Nagaland.
- The candidates can apply for admission to the MBA Pollution Control Management course at the SBIM, Pune.
- Students can apply for MBA Pollution Control Management admission in 2024 and check the syllabus details, fees, eligibility, subjects, colleges, and many more.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Eligibility
In order to be eligible for other MBA Pollution Control Management Programs that take more than two years to complete through online education and distance education programmes, there may be some other modules that may vary and require more time in comparison as well.
- Candidates with an original BBA Pollution Control Management degree from any known university in India are permitted to apply for entries.
- It is the best choice if one wishes to Carry on learning along with a job.
- In order to be eligible for the master’s degree program in pollution control management, it is important that they meet the requirements for it. It is important for the one seeking admission to this master’s degree program to have successfully passed a bachelor’s degree program in some dedicated field which is at least two years while it should be from a recognized institution as well.
Duration of MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education
The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Fees
The students can check the MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education average fee range of INR 20,000 – INR 1,00,000 Per Year. The annual average fee for this course in India is between 20k to 1lacs, depending upon the institute offering the course.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Management Processes and Perspectives
|Human Resource Management
|Production and Operations Mgt.
|Total Quality Management
|Economic Environment of Business
|State of India’s Pollution/ Global Pol. Issues
|Management Information Systems
|Logistics & Supply Chain Management
|Management Control Systems
|Nuclear and Thermal Pollution
|Solid Waste Management
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Admission Process 2024
Candidates who are interested in being admitted to the MBA pollution control management distance education program want to visit the official site of the University to which they want to take Admission. Here you need to check the admission process and eligibility criteria and also check the required documents. Make sure you have all the required documents and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the link MBA admission.
- Fill out the application form correctly that is open in front of you.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
MBA Pollution Control Management Top Colleges in India
The top Universities are offering an MBA in Pollution Control Management. Candidates can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges listed below.
- The Global Open University, Nagaland
- CMJ University, Shillong
- SBIM, Pune
- SVIIT, Punjab
nagaland.net.in Executive MBA Pollution Control Management Admission
The Global Open University, situated in Nagaland, offers a two-year Executive MBA Pollution Control Management Programme. The application form can be accepted in offline mode at the authorized center of admission. A fee will be paid through a bank draft in installments to favor “The Global Open University”.
Admission to the Executive MBA program will be made during the counseling session of the shortlisted candidates. Applicants can seek more information about the MBA Pollution Control Management distance program by reaching out to the official portal.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Advantages
There are many different advantages of the MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education which are given as follows
- As the world is advancing, many different global multinational companies are realizing the importance of having eco-friendly systems and environment-friendly solutions which is why this industry is growing and the job market is growing alongside as well
- An MBA in Pollution Control helps one to bring about a better environment which is why their demand in the government sector is increasing as well
- A master’s degree in Pollution Management helps many organizations elevate their status in the global world and be recognized well too
- This MBA degree helps the students to innovate and discover more areas in this field and broaden their horizons for knowledge as well
- Pollution control management degree holders have more opportunities in the research and development area than in normal job markets.
- The management degree aspect in this postgraduate program helps these individuals to maintain and manage different areas at one time efficiently as well.
There are many different modules that are available for the postgraduate program of Pollution Control Management degree keeping in mind the ease and availability of the professionals who wish to advance in this area. These postgraduate degree programs are given as follows
- MBA Pollution Control Management part-time/full-time (for students)
- MBA Pollution Control Management online/distance education (for executives)
|MBA Colleges In Bathinda
|MBA Colleges In Amritsar
|MBA Colleges In Jalandhar
Employment Areas After MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education
- Environmental Pollution Control Boards
- Content Writing (nature/environment)
- M.Sc. Pollution Control Job Types
- Colleges and Universities
- Agriculture Sector
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Job Profile
- Pollution Officer
- Environmental Executive
- Asbestos Environmental Health Officer
- Environment Officer
- Technical Officer (Asbestos)
- Environmental Control Officer
- Asbestos Analyst
- Quality Control Inspector
- Project Coordinator
- Safety Officer/Manager
The students can get jobs like Environmental Health Officers, Pollution Officers, Asbestos Analysts, Safety Officers, Quality Control Inspectors, Asbestos Analysts, and many more.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Salary
After completing the MBA in Pollution Control Management, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 8,00,000 LPA.
Jobs & Salary
|Environmental Health Officer
|Quality Control Inspector
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education FAQ
Question 1: What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. It is important for the one seeking admission to this master’s degree program to have successfully passed a bachelor’s degree program in some dedicated field which is at least two years while it should be from a recognized institution as well.
Question 2: How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Question 3: If my counselor does not give me a response then what do I do?
Ans. In case the counselor is unable to take your call then students. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Question 4: Job options for this course?
Ans. Pollution Officer, Environmental Health Officer, Safety Officer, Asbestos Analyst, Quality Control Inspector, and much more.
Question 5: Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus