MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is a 2-years postgraduate course. It is a day-growing problem, not for any country but worldwide. The worst part is that it grows every day, and controlling it is not easy. This is why an MBA in Pollution Control has been made to be well-suited to the problems and challenges that the world is facing. It can figure out and solve the problem through a lot of research and the steps that need to be taken to do so.
It is generally an environmental degree that deals with the gravest and critical pollution issue. It is also a management level degree program that many universities offer across India, and universities provide admission to this course after the clearance of the UG level learning.
The postgraduate degree programme teaches about pollution, the environment, global warming, and other environmental factors that help make the world a greener and more human-friendly place to live for a long time. Thus, this postgraduate degree teaches us about the problems of the environment and how to deal with them to keep our environment safe from harm.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Level||Post Graduate Course|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
- Admission to the course is built on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance exam, tracked by assessment of the candidate’s aptitude in rounds of group discussion and interview. After subsequent rounds of counseling, seats are selected for shortlisted candidates.
- The students can apply for the MBA Pollution Control Management Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the admission MBA Pollution Control Management course by the CMJ University, Shillong.
- The students can apply for the admission MBA Pollution Control Management course by The Global Open University, Nagaland.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MBA Pollution Control Management course by the SBIM, Pune.
- Students can apply for MBA Pollution Control Management admission 2022 and check syllabus details, fees, eligibility, subjects, colleges, and many more.
nagaland.net.in Executive MBA Pollution Control Management Admission
The Global Open University situated in Nagaland offers a two year Executive MBA Pollution Control Management Program. The application form can be accepted in the offline mode at the authorised centre of admission. A Fee will be paid through bank draft in instalments to the favour of “The Global Open University”.
Admission to the Executive MBA program will be made on the counselling session of the shortlisted candidates. Applicants can seek more information about the MBA Pollution Control Management distance program by reaching out to the official portal.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates with an original BBA Pollution Control Management degree from any known university in India are permitted to apply for entries.
- It is the best choice if one wishes to Carry on learning along with a job.
- In order to be eligible for the master’s degree program in pollution control management, it is important that they meet the requirements for it. It is important for the one seeking admission to this master’s degree program to have successfully passed a bachelor’s degree program in some dedicated field which is at least two years while it should be from a recognized institution as well. To be eligible for other MBA Pollution Control Management Programs that take more than two years to complete through the online education and distance education programs, there might be some other modules that may vary and take more duration in comparison as well.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
- The students can check the MBA Pollution Control Management Average Fee range INR 20,000 – INR 1,00,000 Per Year.
- The annual average fee for this course in India is between 20 k to 1 l, depending upon the institute offering the course.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Candidates who are interested in taking admitted to the MBA pollution control management distance education program want to visit the official site of the University to which they want to take admitted. Here you need to check the admission process and eligibility criteria and also check the required documents. Make sure you have all the required documents and full fill out the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the link MBA admission.
- Fill out the application form correctly that is open in front of you.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Advantages:
There are many different advantages of the MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Learning which are given as follows
- As the world is advancing, many different global multinational companies are realizing the importance of having eco-friendly systems and environment-friendly solutions which are why this industry is growing and the job market is growing alongside as well
- An MBA in Pollution Control helps one to bring about a better environment which is why their demand in the government sector is increasing as well
- The master’s degree in Pollution Management helps many organizations to elevate their status in the global world and be recognized well too
- This MBA degree helps the students to innovate and discover more areas in this field and broaden their horizon for knowledge as well
- Pollution control management degree holders have more opportunities in the research and development area besides the normal job markets too.
- The management degree aspect in this postgraduate program helps these individuals to maintain and manage different areas at one time efficiently as well.
There are many different modules that are available for the postgraduate program of Pollution Control Management degree keeping in mind the ease and availability of the professionals who wish to advance in this area. These postgraduate degree programs are given as follows
- MBA Pollution Control Management part-time/full-time (for students)
- MBA Pollution Control Management online/distance education (for executives)
|MBA Colleges In Bathinda||MBA Colleges In Amritsar||MBA Colleges In Jalandhar|
- Environmental Pollution Control Boards
- Content Writing (nature/environment)
- M.Sc. Pollution Control Job Types
- Colleges and Universities
- Agriculture Sector
- Pollution Officer
- Environmental Executive
- Asbestos Environmental Health Officer
- Environment Officer
- Technical Officer (Asbestos)
- Environmental Control Officer
- Asbestos Analyst
- Quality Control Inspector
- Project Coordinator
- Safety Officer/Manager
The students can get the jobs like Environmental Health Officer, Pollution Officer, Asbestos Analyst, Safety Officer, Quality Control Inspector, Asbestos Analyst, and many more.
The students can get jobs in the top area like Asbestos Analysts, Safety Officer, Pollution Officer, Environmental Health officers, etc.
MBA Pollution Control Management Colleges in India
The top Universities are offering MBA Pollution Control Management. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list given below.
- The Global Open University, Nagaland
- CMJ University, Shillong
- SBIM, Pune
- SVIIT, Punjab
After completing the MBA Pollution Control Management, The students can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 8,00,000 LPA.
Jobs & Salary
|Pollution Officer||INR 4,50,000|
|Environmental Health Officer||INR 3,09,000|
|Safety Officer||INR 2,90,000|
|Asbestos Analyst||INR 4,00,000|
|Quality Control Inspector||INR 2,24,000|
MBA Pollution Control Management Distance Education Syllabus
|SEMESTER 1||SEMESTER 2|
|Management Processes and Perspectives||Human Resource Management|
|Organizational Behaviour||Marketing Management|
|Managerial Economics||Financial Management|
|Management Accounting||Business Laws|
|Quantitative Techniques||Research Methodology|
|Computer-Aided Management||Production and Operations Mgt.|
|Total Quality Management||Economic Environment of Business|
|Business Communication||Business Ethics|
|SEMESTER 3||SEMESTER 4|
|State of India’s Pollution/ Global Pol. Issues||Management Information Systems|
|Air Pollution||Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|Water Pollution||Management Control Systems|
|Noise Pollution||Strategic Management|
|Agricultural Pollution||Project Management|
|Nuclear and Thermal Pollution||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Marine Pollution||Corporate Governance|
|Solid Waste Management||Master’s Thesis|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. It is important for the one seeking admission to this master’s degree program to have successfully passed a bachelor’s degree program in some dedicated field which is at least two years while it should be from a recognized institution as well.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what I do?
Ans. In case the counselor is unable to take your call then students. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Job options for this course?
Ans. Pollution Officer, Environmental Health Officer, Safety Officer, Asbestos Analyst, Quality Control Inspector, and much more.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.