MBA Power Management Distance Education 2024: MBA Power Management admission started for 2024-25 academic session in Distance Education mode. ODL MBA in Power Management is a 2-year master’s degree management program. A BBA in Power management or any other bachelor’s degree in any specialization must be required to apply for distance MBA Power Management admission. The fee range for this program varies in different universities. For more information about the course, students can now get free counseling by calling 9210989898.
In this program, students will learn topics or subjects on energy saving, transformation, and utilization. The main subjects in MBA In Power Management are Power Station Management, Energy Conservation and Energy Audit, Renewable Energy, Global Power Business, Rural Energy Development, Integrated Energy Management, Power Planning, Power Pricing, Power Purchase Agreements, etc. This course will also include some general MBA subjects such as Human Resource Management, Business Communication Skills, Organisational Behaviour, etc.
If you get this degree, you’ll be ready to work in the power, automotive, and manufacturing industries. Several private companies own a lot of the Indian power sector, especially in generating and distributing power, and this number is expected to rise in the coming years. Engineering, business, finance, accounting, human resources, and logistics are just some of the fields that young people who are qualified, bright, and capable can work in.
- A lot of the best colleges in India offer an online and distance MBA in Power Management.
- It will take you two years and four semesters to finish this program.
- Getting an MBA in Power Management helps students learn about how power moves around and is managed at the top and bottom levels.
- To understand management theories, concepts, and ways to deal with problems in the power sector or field, this course is a good place to start.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- IGNOU started admission in MBA Power Management in Distance Education mode for the 2024 session. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Source
- IMTS Institute has started the admission process for the MBA Power Management Distance course for the 2024 academic year. All the students can apply before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- MBA Power Management admission is now open in SKU in Distance mode. Students have to apply before 29 February 2024 for admission. Apply Now
MBA Power Management Distance Education Highlights
|Online / Distance
|Online / Offline
|Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 (As per University)
Latest Distance Education Universities
MBA Power Management Distance Education Admission 2024
In India, many universities are offering distance MBA courses and specializations. An MBA in Power Management is one of the popular courses among students. The course offers the learning of power management in theoretical and practical modes.
- The students can apply for the MBA Power Management Distance Learning Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for admission MBA Power Management course at Parul University, Vadodara.
- The students can apply for the MBA Power Management course at the Shri Krishna University (SKU), Chhatarpur.
- The candidates can apply for admission MBA Power Management course at the University Of Petroleum And Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun.
MBA Power Management ODL Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can be admitted to MBA Power Management after their BBA degree program.
- MBA Power Management Distance Education is a professional and two-year degree program.
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream or a relevant degree can apply for admission quickly to the online and distance-learning program.
- A candidate can pursue this professional online and distance degree with at least 50% marks at graduation.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Application Form
The MBA Power Management Application form is typically followed in major parts: Online, or Online. Candidates can use either of the two to complete the admission process to the Power Management program.
The application fee for an MBA Specialized degree program in a distance university is seen as INR 500-INR 1500. This application fee is sometimes referred to as the entrance exam fee of the university.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Admission Process
The procedure for admission to the two-year MBA Power Management distance education professional degree program is scripted below.
- Reach the university’s authorized or official website
- Pay a visit to the admission section
- Find register, and create an account
- Login details such as username/password will be shared at the registered email.
- Revisit the online admission page and complete the form.
- Documents should be neatly scanned before upload
- Do check all sections of the application form before proceeding ahead
- Deposit fee, and must download/save the receipt of the MBA Power Management application form.
Documents Required for MBA Power Management Distance Education
- Graduation transcript
- Id card
- Passport size photos
- Character certificate from the previous university.
What is MBA Power Management Distance Learning?
In this course, we study Power production ways and new instruments that are most useful in this world. In this course, we learn about the supply of power to demanding areas with safety. We also know about the material used in power-generating instruments, and these should be free from electric fire and avoid shocks. It tells about the effects of I on humans.
It gives info about material uses in power generation and their resource. In this course, we study a handy device with a meager electrical, mechanical, or chemical energy cost. There is an extensive scope of power management in the industry. It enables us to monitor, plan, model, and adjustment of many less power-using devices. Subjects studied in this course are :
- Online Classes: This degree program is done online in terms of learning which is more accessible than physical classes.
- Free Traveling: Online term doesn’t require its Candidates to be in the classroom during the lecture. Students can take and learn the lessons whenever they want on their mobile or computer.
- No Uniform: Online classes don’t require any uniforms.
- Energy-Saving: Most of the energy is saved in online learning than that of physical one.
- Time Conserver: A lot of time is conserved in this learning lost for university-going purposes.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Advantages
The advantage of studying the distance degree of MBA Power Management distance education is very high. Candidates are not only evolving their academic profile, but also getting efficient knowledge of power management theoretically, and practically to satisfy the professional world’s needs.
There are two ways that candidates can have benefits after securing an MBA degree in Power Management: Professional, and Educational. Both have been detailed in the given sections below.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Academic Advantages
The degree completion of an MBA in Power Management in the distance mode permits candidates to seek higher degree programs like Ph.D. The Ph.D. degree admission allows students to study at the highest level of their stream and earn a doctoral degree in the same.
The average fee of a PhD degree in Power Management is seen between INR 60k to 3.6 Lac. Candidates shortlisted for admission can deposit half of the complete fee.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Professional Advantages
MBA in Power Management degree possession from the distance universities of India is rising as an absolute opportunity for candidates to seek a profession in the employment sectors such as Oil Exploration, Power Generation, Ministry of Renewable, & New Energy, Ministry of Natural Gas, and Petroleum, etc.
The job options for the eligible candidates after the MBA Power Management degree include Project Manager, Industrial Manager, Service Maintenance Engineer, Commodity Trader, and more. The average salary package of Power Management professionals is seen between INR 6 LPA and INR 13 LPA.
The most important thing about an online and distance MBA in power management
- This online and distance learning program will prepare you for a rewarding career in the power, automotive, manufacturing, and related industries.
- This online and distance learning course also talks about power management and how to use it.
- An MBA in power management will help you land a good job as a power management expert.
- You can work in a lot of different areas, like networking, power planning, and vendor development.
- MBA in power management graduates have a lot of chances to work in the power sector because it’s always growing.
- In this field, kids from all kinds of backgrounds can apply. This course shows how power moves in a systematic way in management.
- By getting an MBA in power management, you can become a better leader.
MBA Power Management Distance Education syllabus
|Management Concepts and Applications
|Management Information System
|Accounting for Managers
|Business Communication Skills
|Power Environment Interface
|Power Pricing and Power Purchase Agreements
|Energy Resources, Conversions and Power Plant Systems
|Integrated Energy Management and Power Planning
|Human Resource Management
|Operations and Supply Chain Management
|Business Research Methods
|Electricity Industry Structure and Regulations
|Management of Power Transmission and Distribution
MBA Power Management Distance Education Subjects
|Management Electives Subjects
|Power Electives Subjects
|Project Planning, Analysis and Management
|Power Station Management
|Management of Financial Services and Institutions
|Risk and Hazard Management
|Strategic Cost Management and Control
|Hydro Power Resources Management
|Organisational Change and Development
|Energy Conservation and Energy Audit
|Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
|Global Power Business
|Taxation Laws and Planning
|Rural Energy Development
|Customer Relationship Management
MBA Power Management Distance Education Job Area
The MBA Power Management Distance Education course is a technical degree program that develops a candidate’s skills and knowledge technically. Specialist degree holders of this course may have employment in both public and private industries of the world. They will also get an excellent salary package. The students can get jobs in top companies like Tata, Infosys, Adani, Beroe Research, Thermax, Manikaran Power Ltd, etc.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MBA Power Management Distance Learning. The candidates can check the names of top MBA Power Management Colleges in India;
- Shri Krishna University – [SKU], Chhatarpur
- The University Of Petroleum And Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Parul University, Vadodara
- Priyadarshini Lokmanya Tilak Institute Of Management Studies & Research, Nagpur
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Admission 2024
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies(UPES) starts admission twice a year. The private institution located in Uttarakhand will commence the next session of admission in August. University will allow admission to the Management 2 Years PG degree program on entrance test merit.
The entrance test that the university holds is UPESMET. However, other entrance exams such as CMAT/MAT are approved at a minimum percentage of 70 to be exempt from university tests. Admission will be confirmed after conducting a personal interview.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus