MBA Power Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 31 July 2022 is the last date of MBA Power management in IGNOU Admission. DDE MBA in Power Management is one of the most popular specializations for people who want to work in business. It tries to teach and train people how to use less energy. During two years, there are four semesters. After getting an MBA in this field, students can easily get jobs at NTPC, Power Finance Corp., and other public and private power companies after they finish.
If you get this degree, you’ll be ready to work in the power, automotive, and manufacturing industries. Several private companies own a lot of the Indian power sector, especially in generating and distributing power, and this number is expected to rise in the coming years. Engineering, business, finance, accounting, human resources, and logistics are just some of the fields that young people who are qualified, bright, and capable can work in.
- A lot of the best colleges in India offer an online and distance MBA in Power Management.
- It will take you two years and four semesters to finish this program.
- Getting an MBA in Power Management helps students learn about how power moves around and is managed at the top and bottom levels.
- To understand management theories, concepts, and ways to deal with problems in the power sector or field, this course is a good place to start.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 (As per University)|
Latest Distance Education Universities
MBA Power Management Distance Education Admission
- The students can apply for the MBA Power Management Distance Learning Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the admission MBA Power Management course at the Parul University, Vadodara.
- The students can apply for the MBA Power Management course at the Shri Krishna University (SKU), Chhatarpur.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MBA Power Management course at the University Of Petroleum And Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Admission 2022
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies starts admission twice a year. The private institution located in Uttrakhand will commence the next session of admission in July. University will allow admission to the Management 2 Years pg degree program on entrance test merit.
The entrance test that the university holds is UPESMET. However, other entrance exams such as CMAT/MAT are approved at a minimum percentage of 70 to be exempt from university tests. Admission will be confirmed after conducting a personal interview.
MBA Power Management DDE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can admit to MBA TM after their BBA degree program.
- MBA Power Management Distance Education is a professional and two-year degree program.
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream or a relevant degree can apply for admission quickly to the online and distance-learning program.
- A candidate can pursue this professional online and distance degree with at least 50% marks at graduation.
Application Form & Fees
- Application forms can be attained from any site of any university if they are performing this degree program.
- The students can check the MBA Power Management Distance Education Fee range of INR 40,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
- Graduation transcript
- Id card
- Passport size photos
- Character certificate from the previous university.
What is MBA Power Management Distance Learning?
In this course, we study Power’s production ways and new instruments that are most useful in this world. In this course, we learn about the supply of power to demanding areas with safety. We also know about the material used in power generating instruments, and these should be free from electric fire and avoid shocks. It tells about the effects of I on humans. It gives info about material uses in power generation and their resource. In this course, we study a handy device with a meager electrical, mechanical, or chemical energy cost. There is an extensive scope of power management in the industry. It enables us to monitor, plan, model, and adjustment of many less power-using devices. Subjects studied under this course are :
- Online Classes: This degree program is done online in terms of learning which is more accessible than physical classes.
- Free Traveling: Online term doesn’t require its Candidates to be in the classroom during the lecture. Students can take and learn the lessons whenever they want on their mobile or computer.
- No Uniform: Online classes don’t require any uniforms.
- Energy-Saving: Most of the energy is saved in online learning than that of a physical one.
- Time Conserver: A lot of time is conserved in this learning lost in university going purposes.
The most important thing about an online and distance MBA in power management
- This online and distance learning programme will prepare you for a rewarding career in the power, automotive, manufacturing, and related industries.
- This online and distance learning course also talks about power management and how to use it.
- An MBA in power management will help you land a good job as a power management expert.
- You can work in a lot of different areas, like networking, power planning, and vendor development.
- MBA in power management graduates have a lot of chances to work in the power sector because it’s always growing.
- In this field, kids from all kinds of backgrounds can apply. This course shows how power moves in a systematic way in management.
- By getting an MBA in power management, you can become a better leader.
The students can get jobs in top areas like Infosys, Adani, Beroe Research, Thermax, Manikaran Power Ltd, etc.
MBA Power Management Distance Education syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II||Management Electives||Power Electives|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Management Concepts and Applications||Strategic Management||Project Planning, Analysis and Management||Power Station Management|
|Managerial Economics||Management Information System||Management of Financial Services and Institutions||Risk and Hazard Management|
|Organisational Behaviour||Business Legislation||Strategic Cost Management and Control||Hydro Power Resources Management|
|Quantitative Analysis||Entrepreneurship||Organisational Change and Development||Energy Conservation and Energy Audit|
|Accounting for Managers||E-Commerce||Performance Management||Renewable Energy|
|Business Communication Skills||Power Environment Interface||Security Analysis and Portfolio Management||Maintenance Management|
|Business Environment||Power Pricing and Power Purchase Agreements||Financial Derivatives||Global Power Business|
|Energy Resources, Conversions and Power Plant Systems||Integrated Energy Management and Power Planning||Taxation Laws and Planning||Rural Energy Development|
|Financial Management||Talent Management|
|Marketing Management||Customer Relationship Management|
|Human Resource Management|
|Operations and Supply Chain Management|
|Business Research Methods|
|Electricity Industry Structure and Regulations|
|Management of Power Transmission and Distribution|
MBA Power Management Distance Education Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MBA Power Management Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of top MBA Power Management Colleges in India;
- Shri Krishna University – [SKU], Chhatarpur
- University Of Petroleum And Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Parul University, Vadodara
- Priyadarshini Lokmanya Tilak Institute Of Management Studies & Research, Nagpur
Be the first to leave a review.