Information About MBA in Retail management Distance Education in Chandigarh, Punjab
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 62,200 per year/*|
MBA Retail Management through Distance Learning in India.
The fee structure for MBA in Retail Management course is approximate. Interested candidates can apply for this course after graduation.
[Distance Education / Online Courses]
It is concerned with the latest concepts and practices regarding functional areas of Management.
Retail Management is the process that helps the customers to procure the desired merchandise from the retail stores for their personal use.
It includes all the steps required to bring the customers into the store and fulfill their buying needs. Supply Chain Management is essentially the administration of an arrangement of interconnected organizations.
Retail management has one of the fastest-growing career options in the industry with wonderful growth in the economy.
The retail Market of India is the most emerging market in the world and has demanded a number of trained professionals in this field. (More Info)
Eligibility Criteria of MBA Retail Management
- Students Should have passed Graduation for the MBA Retail Management.
- Some Institute takes the entrance test for the Admission and Some Institute takes the admission based on marks.
- Candidates require only 55% marks in bachelor’s degrees.
MBA in Retail management Distance Education Syllabus
|Subjects of Study|
|Business, Government, and Society|
|Product & Brand Management|
|Advertisement & Sales Promotion|
|Strategic Retail Management|
|Retail Sales & Customer Service|
|Retail Personnel Management|
Fee Structure of Distance Education MBA In Retail Management Distance Education in Chandigarh, Punjab
- MBA in Supply Chain Management – Rs 62,200 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,500 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,300 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,100 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,250 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,350 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,600 per year/*
- Good Listener
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Negotiator
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Good Communicator
More Courses After 12th
MBA Courses & Fee
After Completing MBA in (Retail Management) you can become :
- Store Manager
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Executive