MBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Retail is a business that sells things through digital and non-digital channels. This business has become necessary to compete in the current world. Thus, anyone who wants to work in retail management should take an online MBA in retail management course.
Candidates from all over India can apply for it. Many universities across the country provide this course, and it is given to the Candidates right after they learn about the bachelor’s level of a certain degree program. These are some of the MBA Retail Management courses that students can take. They learn about retail operations management, strategic management, retail sales techniques, and more.
So that organizations can reach their goals, it also talks about how to manage this whole distribution and complex network efficiently and effectively. This is also why the MBA in Retail Management Online has become more important over time.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
The master’s degree with majors in Retail Management is provided over a course dedicated to teaching such skills that help the professionals have perfect balance in this specialized area.
This is also why the MBA Retail Management Distance Learning has gained importance over time as well.
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Retail Management Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for the MBA Retail Management at the Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED) Pune.
- Candidates can apply for an MBA in Retail Management at Amity University, Noida.
- Applicants can apply for the MBA Retail Management at the K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai.
- Candidates can apply for MBA in retail management distance learning admission 2022 and check the details, MBA retail management syllabus, subjects, fees, eligibility, colleges, etc.
Padmashree DR DY Patil Vidyapeeth Admission 2022-23
Padmashree DR DY Patil Vidyapeeth deemed to be a university located in Maharashtra shall commence admission for the MBA Retail Management program. DR DY Patil will approve admission on academic, and entrance test merit. Entrance test to be approved for the MBA Retail Management program is CMAT/CAT.
The academic performance must keep a percentage of 50 from any stream. Candidates who have obtained valid rank in all India tests will be summoned for the personal interview session. The pg management degree can be completed with a fee of INR 3 Lac.
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a valid BBA Retail Management degree from any known university in India with at least 57% marks are eligible to apply for the entries in this degree program.
- If one wishes to continue education after this course, one will have to enter M.PHIL & Ph.D. courses.
- In order to be eligible for the postgraduate degree in Retail Management, some needs must be met successfully. It is through the fulfillment of these requirements that an individual can benefit from this master’s course because they would be having the knowledge required for it. Hence to take admission in this master’s degree program, a bachelor’s degree must be completed beforehand in some specifically dedicated area of business and related studies and processes. The degree must be at the last of three to four years. It should be completed by a recognized institution as well.
- The time duration of this course is 2-years, which is divided into 4-Semesters.
- The candidates can check the MBA Retail Management Average Fee range of INR 2,00,000 – INR 10,00,000 Per Year.
Some unique teaching methods have been brought to students, especially those currently working to gain benefits from this MBA Retail Management Distance Education. These have been designed to keep in mind the time that can allow these professionals to manage both their work and their master’s degree alongside. The different teaching methodologies for an MBA with majors in Retail Management include the following
- MBA with majors in Retail Management for students
- MBA with major in Retail Management for professionals
These two postgraduate degree programs include further sub-branches in them, which are given as follows
- The full-time two-year degree is provided on campus (students).
- Part-time for more than two years postgraduate degree provided on campus (professionals).
- Online education over flexible years provided off-campus (professionals).
- Distance education over the adjustable period is provided off-campus (professionals).
These master’s degree programs open many different positions in different organizations, some of which include the very following
- Retail store manager
- General manager retail
- Visual merchandising
- Buying and planning analyst
Hence the master’s degree in retail management is one of the most diverse postgraduate degrees of all.
The retail industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in the country. During the past few years in the retail sector, the demand for skilled professionals has improved. Retail management is the right career for those interested in merchandise, market & marketing, advertising, sales, campaigning, and market research.
- ITC Retails
- Lifestyle International
- Reliance Group
- Tata Groups
- Colleges & Universities
- Aditya Birla Group
- Retail Industries
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Retail Sales Management, Retail Store Management, Institutional Sales Management, etc.
- Retail Buyer and Merchandiser
- Visual Merchandiser
- Supply Chain Distributor
- Logistics and Warehouse Manager
- Store Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Retail Manager
- Floor Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Shopping Operational Manager
After this course, The candidates can find the best job opportunities like shopping malls, book shops, restaurants, multiplexes, cafes, advertising, and insurance agencies.
- Movie Theatres
- Super Markets
- Hyper Markets
- Shopper’s Stop
- RPG Retail
- Wills Lifestyle
- Ebony Retail Holdings
- Big Bazaar
- Vishal Mega Mart
After completing the MBA Retail Management Distance Education, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 15,00,000 LPA.
MBA Retail Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Business, Government & Society||Product & Brand Management|
|Corporate Communication||Strategic Retail Management|
|Quantitative Methods||Retail Marketing|
|Operation Management||Retail Sales & Customer Services|
|Advertisement & Sale Promotion||Retail Personal Management|
Best Answer For MBA
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is Eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is mandatory that a bachelor’s degree is completed beforehand in some specifically dedicated area of business and its related studies and processes while the degree must be at the last of three to four years. It should be completed by a recognized institution as well.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what do I do?
Ans. In case the counselor is unable to take your call then students. A student will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.