MBA Rural Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA Rural Management distance education is offered for aspirants on PG level. Additional teachings in the set of managerial concepts to the rural areas, plan, organize, and monitor of unions and allied groups in the stream of agriculture are covered in the MBA Rural Management Distance Education program.
The MBA Rural Management Distance Education is a 2 years duration course that aims at increasing the studnets knowledge about the rural areas along with the management prospect. The studnets who apply for admission in this course get to prosper the students skills for a competitive career.
MBA Rural Management Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Rural Management
Eligibility: The minimum criteria to accomplish this degree is the completion of a BBA in rural management or another similar subject. There is required to obtain 50% marks on a merit basis without an entrance exam.
Duration: It is a 2-year broad distance learning program.
Fee: INR 5000 is the average starting fee of this course.
University: Among others distance institutes some are ICFAI University, Institute of Management & Technical Studies, LPU, and Symbiosis University.
Career-wise: Students can do a Ph.D. in India or abroad. They are also hired in top management firms after having this degree with a salary package of INR 3-11 LPA.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MBA Rural Management ODL admission will soon begin in state, and private universities like Kakatiya, Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Chitrakoot, Nalanda Open University, Odisha State Open University etc.The admission to Rural Management two year professional degree will be given directly. However, candidates can be asked for entrance test qualifications i.e., XAT/CMAT/CAT.
A new session of admission to MBA Rural Management two year PG program will open in July. The average fee of MBA Rural Management is 2.7 Lac. The Rural Management degree program includes various subjects such as introduction, economics analysis, entrepreneurship, & small business, agricultural & rural marketing, research methodology, rural economics, and more. After completing the degree of MBA Rural Management program one shall have scope to work in government and non-government organizations. They can acquire job profiles such as Research Officer, Purchase Manager, Rural Development Officer, Sales Officer, etc.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Eligibility
- One who has an original BBA degree from any known university is allowed to apply for entries in this course.
- Candidates can pursue M.PHIL and Ph.D. after the completion of this degree course.
- If a candidate wishes to be eligible for taking admission to the master’s degree program in MBA of rural management it is important that he or she has successfully passed a two to three-year bachelor’s degree with specialized studies majors in any field whereas the subjects of business and management can greatly prove handy for the same.It is also important that this MBA degree is attained in the specified time and that too from a recognized education provider as well. There might be some additional testing requirements for different off-campus modules too as they may vary with respect to the duration as well.
Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Rural Management Average Fee range INR 50,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
In order to achieve this master’s degree easily it is important that these professionals or students have the following skills in them that help them to learn and utilize this master’s degree very effectively as well
- They have the required skills with necessary background in advance of the fields taught here in this postgraduate program.
- They are willing to learn in the toughest of conditions and are ready to work longer hours depending on the work as well.
- They have no problem working in different fields over time.
- They can work in absolutely any working environment.
- They have a lot of tolerance and can understand different people easily.
- They love to help people and have additional creativity within them to be super active at all times.
- They have the capacity to head anytime and make different decisions accordingly when needed as well.
- They have a lot of innovative ideas and approaches to solve different problems and issues through different alternatives and bright ways.
- They are cooperative with people and know the ins and outs of different sectors very well.
- They can manage a lot of staff under them at one time.
- They can head more than one department at the same time.
- They are continuously on the way to produce something of great value for progress of the people.
Hence this Rural Management Degree is great scope provided a professional has the skills to compete in and be outstanding too.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Benefits
Candidates who have completed the master’s degree program in MBA Rural Management from a distance university take up the academic and professional world. The postgraduate degree holder in rural management can take benefits as described below.
MBA Rural Management ODL Academic Benefits
After getting a postgraduate degree of MBA Rural Management in distance education from any approved university in India, students can opt for a Ph.D. or Mphil degree in the same stream. Mentioned degree programs will cost between INR 55,100 to 2.5 Lac. Universities approve admission to flowery programs on an entrance basis largely. However, some institutions respect the master’s degree marks as well.
MBA Rural Management ODL Professional Benefits
Once, The master’s degree in Rural Management from a quality distance education institution in India has been completed, candidates can move on to the employment sector that can offer some sublime job opportunities. Candidates are typically being shortlisted for jobs in technology & foods, dairy, health, education, agribusiness, manufacturing, etc., sectors.
The job profile for an MBA specialized degree passed outs comprises a rural development officer, sales officers, rural executives, consultants, and more. The salary of MBA Rural Management-based professionals can be seen between INR 3 LPA and 12 LPA.
Salary: After completing the MBA in Rural Development Management, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 12,00,000 LPA.
- The scoop of Development activities in rural areas is good and the job opportunities after rural management courses are also good.
- India’s Government has launched many schemes, the career after completing rural management courses has increased.
MBA Rural Management is the Best Career Option
- Corporate Research Project
- Grameen Bank
Best University in MBA Rural Management
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Rural Development
- Xavier Institute of Social Service
- Tata Institute of Social Science
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Gandhigram Rural Institute
- Indian Institute of Rural Management
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Institute of Rural Management Anand
- National Institute of Management Technology
- Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya
- Rural Non-Farm Development Agency
- Rural Research Foundation
Main Topic Covered in Courses
- Economic analysis for rural management
- Rural society and polity
- Rural livelihood and research methods
- Development theories and practices
- Natural resources and sustainability
- Social entrepreneurship
- Legal environment
- Corporate social responsibility
- Dairy development
- International trade
- ICICI Bank
- Insurance Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Research & Consultancy Firms
- Shriram Group
- Tata Teleservices
- Finance Institutions
- Rural and Agriculture Financing
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Sales/Business Development Management, Rural Management, Research Management, etc.
- National Sales Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Sales/Business Development Manager
Rural Development Officer
- Sales Officer (more)
- Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
The students can get the jobs like Rural Development Officer, Rural Manager, Sales/Business Development Manager, Rural Executives, Research Officer, Researcher, Consultants, Senior Program Officer, trainers, and many more.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Admission Process
The Rural Management postgraduate degree program of two years admission process designed online, and offline in many universities of the country. In this block, we will try to find out each step of admission to the MBA Rural Management program in the distance mode.
MBA Rural Management ODL Online Steps:
- Step into the admission doorway
- Make registration or create an account
- Log in recently created an “Admission Account”
- Use academic, and personal details to complete the online form for MBA Rural Management.
- Upload documents in the appropriate mode
- Check, or rectify filled details before moving to payment
- Deposit fee in a request method
- Collect Rural Management application form submission receipt
MBA Rural Management ODL Offline Steps:
- Fetch a blank application form for MBA Rural Management program admission.
- Fill up the Rural Management application form accurately from the blue ball pen.
- All details should be filled in the capital mode.
- Do not skip to attest the documents.
- Tie-filled application form and documents.
- Visit the center of admission with attested documents, and form.
- Wait till the document verification completes.
- Pay the fee, and do not ignore to ask for a receipt of submission.
MBA in Rural Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Essentials of Management||Financial Management|
|Quantitative Methods in Business||Research Methodology|
|Human Resource Management||E-Commerce|
|Managerial Economics||Indian Financial System|
|Computer Applications & MIS||Management of NGOs & Action Research|
|Rural Society and Institutions||Rural Development: Concepts, Models and Programs|
|Management of Social Empowerment||Management of Sustainable Agriculture|
|Financial & Managerial Accounting||Rural Markets and Marketing Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Laws||Organizational Effectiveness & Change|
|Environment and Natural Resource Management||Strategies for Sustainable Rural Development|
|Energy Requirement in Agriculture & its Management||Industry and Agri-Business|
|Management of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Aquaculture||Rural Infrastructure|
|Watershed Management||High Tech Horticulture|
|Global Business Environment & Rural Development|
MBA Specialization Courses list Related
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
Be the first to leave a review.