MBA Rural Management Distance Education Admission 2023: The distance MBA in Rural Management is a 2-year duration master’s degree program. Soon, universities will begin accepting applications for the MBA Rural Management Distance Education program. Candidates who meet all the requirements can apply. To pursue admission to an MBA Rural Management distance education program, a bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks is required.
- Full-Form: Masters of Business Administration in Rural Management
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree (BBA in rural management) with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: 2-year
- Fee: INR 5,000 is the average starting fee for this course.
- University: ICFAI University, Institute of Management & Technical Studies, LPU, and Symbiosis University.
- Career-Wise: Top management firms hire them after this degree with a salary package of INR 3-11 LPA.
There are a lot of universities that offer this course at an average fee range of Rs 32,640 to Rs 82,230 per year. The MBA Rural Management Distance Education course aims to increase students’ knowledge about rural areas and the management prospect. The students who apply for admission in this course get to prosper the student’s skills for a competitive career.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 32,640 to INR 82,230 per year ( As per University)|
Is MBA Rural Management Distance Education worth it?
Yes, the MBA Rural Management Distance Education course is worth it owing to its huge scope in business and management, where candidates can acquire good managerial positions.
- Skills: Some skills are acquired by the learners of this course, such as leadership, teamwork, social, communication, interpersonal, multitasking, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Time Flexibility: Students learning in a distance mode are flexible in setting their timetables accordingly and set timings for each subject where they can spend time for each lecture.
- Fee and Cost: This course can be taken from any institute within a fee structure of INR 32,640 to INR 82,230 per year as per the university.
- Earn While You Learn: For most students, distance courses are flexible so that they can work and study and earn. This is best for candidates who face financial difficulties and cannot complete their higher studies.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Rural Management ODL admission will soon begin in state, and private universities like Kakatiya, Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Chitrakoot, Nalanda Open University, Odisha State Open University, etc. Admission to the Rural Management two-year professional degree will be given directly. However, candidates can be asked for entrance test qualifications i.e., XAT/CMAT/CAT.
A new admission session to the MBA Rural Management two-year PG program will open in July. The average fee for MBA in Rural Management is 2.7 Lac. The Rural Management degree program includes subjects such as introduction, economics analysis, entrepreneurship, & small business, agricultural & rural marketing, research methodology, and rural economics.
After completing the MBA Rural Management program, one shall have the scope to work in government and non-government organizations. They can acquire job profiles such as Research Officer, Purchase Manager, Rural Development Officer, Sales Officer, etc.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Eligibility
- One who has an original BBA degree from any known university is allowed to apply for entry into this course.
- Suppose a candidate wishes to be eligible for admission to the master’s degree program in MBA of rural management. In that case, he or she must successfully pass a two to three-year bachelor’s degree with specialized studies majors in any field. In contrast, business and management subjects can greatly prove handy. It is also important that this MBA degree is attained in the specified time and from a recognized education provider. There might be additional testing requirements for different off-campus modules, as they may also vary for the duration.
Fee: The candidates can check the MBA Rural Management Average Fee range of INR 50,000 to INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Benefits
Candidates who have completed the master’s degree program in MBA Rural Management from a distance university take up the academic and professional world. The postgraduate degree holder in rural management can take benefits as described below.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Academic Benefits
- After getting an MBA in Rural Management distance education degree from any approved university in India, students can opt for a PhD or Mphil degree in the same stream. Mentioned degree programs will cost between INR 55,100 to 2.5 Lac. Universities approve admission to flowery programs on an entrance basis largely. However, some institutions respect the master’s degree marks as well.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Professional Benefits
- Once, The master’s degree in Rural Management from a quality distance education institution in India has been completed, candidates can move on to the employment sector that can offer some sublime job opportunities. Candidates are typically shortlisted for jobs in technology & foods, dairy, health, education, agribusiness, manufacturing, etc., sectors.
- The job profile for an MBA specialized degree passed outs comprises a rural development officer, sales officers, rural executives, consultants, and more. The salary of MBA Rural Management-based professionals can be between INR 3 LPA and 12 LPA.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Career-Wise
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Salary
- After completing the MBA in Rural Development Management, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 12,00,000 LPA.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Scope
- The scope of Developmental activities in rural areas is good, and the job opportunities after rural management courses are also good.
- India’s Government has launched many schemes, and the career after completing rural management courses has increased.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Career option
MBA Rural Management is the Best Career Option
- Corporate Research Project
- Grameen Bank
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Employment Area
- ICICI Bank
- Insurance Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Research & Consultancy Firms
- Shriram Group
- Tata Teleservices
- Finance Institutions
- Rural and Agriculture Financing
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Sales/Business Development Management, Rural Management, Research Management, etc.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Job Types
- National Sales Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Sales/Business Development Manager
Best University for MBA Rural Management ODL Admission
|Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad||Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta|
|National Institute of Rural Development||Institute of Rural Management Anand|
|Xavier Institute of Social Service||National Institute of Management Technology|
|Tata Institute of Social Science||Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya|
|Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Rural Non-Farm Development Agency|
|Gandhigram Rural Institute||Rural Research Foundation|
|Indian Institute of Rural Management|
MBA RM Distance Education Subjects
|Economic analysis for rural management||Legal environment|
|Rural society and polity||Corporate social responsibility|
|Rural livelihood and research methods||Dairy development|
|Development theories and practices||Micro-finance|
|Natural resources and sustainability||International trade|
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The Rural Management postgraduate degree program of two years of admission is designed online and offline in many universities in the country. In this block, we will try to find out each step of admission to the MBA Rural Management program in the distance mode.
MBA Rural Management ODL Online Steps
- Step into the admission doorway
- Make registration or create an account
- Log in recently created an “Admission Account.”
- Use academic and personal details to complete the online form for MBA Rural Management.
- Upload documents in the appropriate mode
- Check, or rectify the filled details before moving to payment
- Deposit fee in a request method
- Collect Rural Management application form submission receipt
MBA Rural Management ODL Offline Steps
- Fetch a blank application form for MBA Rural Management program admission.
- Fill up the Rural Management application form accurately from the blue ball pen.
- All details should be filled in the capital mode.
- Do not skip attesting the documents.
- Tie-filled application form and documents.
- Visit the centre of admission with attested documents and forms.
- Wait till the document verification completes.
- Pay the fee, and do not ignore to ask for a receipt of submission.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Essentials of Management||Financial Management|
|Quantitative Methods in Business||Research Methodology|
|Human Resource Management||E-Commerce|
|Managerial Economics||Indian Financial System|
|Computer Applications & MIS||Management of NGOs & Action Research|
|Rural Society and Institutions||Rural Development: Concepts, Models and Programs|
|Management of Social Empowerment||Management of Sustainable Agriculture|
|Financial & Managerial Accounting||Rural Markets and Marketing Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Laws||Organizational Effectiveness & Change|
|Environment and Natural Resource Management||Strategies for Sustainable Rural Development|
|Energy Requirement in Agriculture & its Management||Industry and Agri-Business|
|Management of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Aquaculture||Rural Infrastructure|
|Watershed Management||High Tech Horticulture|
|Global Business Environment & Rural Development|
MBA Specialization Courses list Related
MBA Specialization Fee
MBA Rural Management Distance Education FAQs
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also for any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees online and get Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.