MBA In Rural Management Distance Education: Rural areas are the ones that need the most attention when it comes to modern development and modernization projects in the different areas required of society. Since there isn’t much education awareness, such a person is needed to work efficiently and understand the subject well.
It is also a famous management degree that deals with the management of rural areas. It is a PG stage degree course offered to the candidates by many universities all across the Indian Globe. The universities provide entries once the candidates have completed their UG level of learning.
Hence an MBA Rural Management Distance Education is essential because professional help is provided through this postgraduate degree for the attainment of different tasks irrespective of which area they belong MBA Rural Management Distance Education is a very diverse postgraduate level degree program because it provides knowledge about the skills, processes, approaches as well as the attitude required together to work in unison with intelligence to do the management needed in any rural area. This master’s degree is not easily attainable since it can be very different from other master’s degrees.
The students can get the jobs like Rural Development Officer, Rural Manager, Sales/Business Development Manager, Rural Executives, Research Officer, Researcher, Consultant, Senior Program Officer, Trainer, and many more.
After completing the MBA in Rural Development Management, The students can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 12,00,000 LPA.
Students can apply for MBA In Rural Management admission 2021 and check syllabus details, fees, eligibility, subjects, colleges, and many more.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Eligibility
- One who has an original BBA degree from any known university is allowed to apply for entries in this course.
- Candidates can pursue M.PHIL and PhD after the completion of this degree course.
- If a candidate wishes to be eligible for taking admission to the master’s degree program in MBA of rural management it is important that he or she has successfully passed a two to three year bachelor’s degree with specialized studies majors in any field whereas the subjects of business and management can greatly prove handy for the same.It is also important that this MBA degree is attained in the specified time and that too from a recognized education provider as well. There might be some additional testing requirements for different off-campus modules too as they may vary with respect to the duration as well.
MBA Rural Management Distance Education Suitability
In order to achieve this master’s degree easily it is important that these professionals or students have the following skills in them that help them to learn and utilize this master’s degree very effectively as well
- They have the required skills with necessary background in advance of the fields taught here in this postgraduate program.
- They are willing to learn in the toughest of conditions and are ready to work longer hours depending on the work as well.
- They have no problem working in different fields over time.
- They can work in absolutely any working environment.
- They have a lot of tolerance and can understand different people easily.
- They love to help people and have additional creativity within them to be super active at all times.
- They have the capacity to head anytime and make different decisions accordingly when needed as well.
- They have a lot of innovative ideas and approaches to solve different problems and issues through different alternatives and bright ways.
- They are cooperative with people and know the ins and outs of different sectors very well.
- They can manage a lot of staff under them at one time.
- They can head more than one department at the same time.
- They are continuously on the way to produce something of great value for progress of the people.
Hence this Rural Management Degree is great scope provided a professional has the skills to compete in and be outstanding too.
MBA In Rural Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Essentials of Management||Financial Management|
|Quantitative Methods in Business||Research Methodology|
|Human Resource Management||E-Commerce|
|Managerial Economics||Indian Financial System|
|Computer Applications & MIS||Management of NGOs & Action Research|
|Rural Society and Institutions||Rural Development: Concepts, Models and Programs|
|Management of Social Empowerment||Management of Sustainable Agriculture|
|Financial & Managerial Accounting||Rural Markets and Marketing Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Laws||Organizational Effectiveness & Change|
|Environment and Natural Resource Management||Strategies for Sustainable Rural Development|
|Energy Requirement in Agriculture & its Management||Industry and Agri-Business|
|Management of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Aquaculture||Rural Infrastructure|
|Watershed Management||High Tech Horticulture|
|Global Business Environment & Rural Development|
- The scoop of Development activities in rural areas is good and the job opportunities after rural management courses are also good.
- India’s Government has launched many schemes, the career after completing rural management courses has increased.
MBA Rural Management Career option
MBA Rural Management is the Best Career Option
- Corporate Research Project
- Grameen Bank
Best University in MBA Rural Management
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Rural Development
- Xavier Institute of Social Service
- Tata Institute of Social Science
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Gandhigram Rural Institute
- Indian Institute of Rural Management
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Institute of Rural Management Anand
- National Institute of Management Technology
- Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya
- Rural Non-Farm Development Agency
- Rural Research Foundation
Main Topic Covered in Courses
- Economic analysis for rural management
- Rural society and polity
- Rural livelihood and research methods
- Development theories and practices
- Natural resources and sustainability
- Social entrepreneurship
- Legal environment
- Corporate social responsibility
- Dairy development
- International trade
MBA In Rural Management Employment Area
- ICICI Bank
- Insurance Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Research & Consultancy Firms
- Shriram Group
- Tata Teleservices
- Finance Institutions
- Rural and Agriculture Financing
MBA In Rural Management Job Types
- National Sales Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Sales/Business Development Manager
Rural Development Officer
- Sales Officer (more)
- Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
MBA Specialization Courses list Related
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.