MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission in Bangalore 2021-22: MBA in Supply chain management course will enable you to solve complex business problems related to the journey of products and services from manufacturer to provider and then the end customers. The Supply chain management course enables the candidates to communicate with outside organizations such as customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 60,800 per year/*|
The fee structure is Approximate, and it can also be changed. The students who have passed the Graduation examination from universities can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Bangalore.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission in Bangalore
The candidates can apply for the MBA Supply Chain Management Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should pass Graduation (BBA) from a recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into four semesters.
The candidates can check the MBA Supply Chain Management Average Fee range INR 10,000 – INR 50,000 Per Year.
Fee Structure Some Other Courses of Distance Learning MBA in Bangalore
- MBA in Supply Chain Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
MBA Supply Chain Management Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education in Bangalore. The students can check the name of Top MBA Supply Chain Management Colleges in India.
- University of petroleum and energy studies
- Lovely professional university
- Chitkara university
- Karunya Institute of technology and sciences
- Saveetha School of management
- JSS Academy of higher education and research
The candidates can get jobs in top companies like Flipkart, Amazon, Ranbaxy, Coca-Cola, Accenture, Wipro, Infosys, etc.
- Supply Chain Management
- Textile management
- Retail management
- Rural management
- Operation management
For More Details-
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online or offline ( i.e., filling the form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. And also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees for it?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Job opportunities after this course?
Ans. Manager & Director, Teacher & Professor, Executive Director & Head, Manager & Director, and much more.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.