MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education Admission 2023: The MBA program in Total Quality Management aims to achieve long-term success through customer satisfaction. Aspirants with bachelor’s degrees in Management/Economics/Finance and Computer Skills can apply for the Total Quality Management program. Candidates must score at least 50% marks in their Previous Degree.
- MBA TQM Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Total Quality Management
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: Two years.
- Fee: Approx. INR 20,000 to INR 95,000 per year.
- Top University: NIMS University, JNU, SOL DU, IGNOU, and many others.
- Career-wise: Work as a quality supervisor, quality control executive, quality engineer, and quality leader. About is the mean salary.
After an MBA program in Total Quality Management, students have many career options with a decent salary, such as Marketing Manager, International Business Manager, Sales Manager, and many others. The main objective behind offering admission into this course is to prosper the student’s knowledge and skills related to quality management at the master’s level. The advantage for students of getting admission in this course is that they get to complete their education along with a regular mode job or any other course.
- BITS Pilani admission will start for MBA in Quality Management from April 2023. Click here
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University admission for MBA distance education is going on. admission will close soon. apply here
MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approx Fee||INR 20,000 to INR 95,000 per year.|
|Average Salary||INR 3 LPA to 8 LPA|
Is Distance MBA Total Quality Management worth it?
It is worth studying an MBA Total Quality Management course via distance as these degree holders are recruited in several management firms.
- Skills: Multiple skills can be learned from this program, including quality control, time management, leadership, organizational skills, decision-making, communication, analysis, problem-solving skills, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: This distance MBA course provides the candidates chosen for deciding when they are easy to study; this way, they can also spend time accordingly and how much they want to spend.
- Fee and Cost: Numerous institutes offer distance MBA Quality Management courses at a reasonable cost of INR 20,000 to INR 95,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: It offers the opportunity of doing a job and, in the meantime, keep their studies continue at higher levels, and this is specifically designed for students with lowered financial backgrounds.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Total Quality Management is a two-year ODL program. It is being offered to teach principles, philosophies of quality management, statistical process, tools & techniques, quality system, etc. Two years PG professional degree program is offered in BITS Pilani, KSOU, CIIS India, IIBM India, and more. The average fee for MBA in Total Quality Management can be seen between 51,000-78,000K. Entrance tests such as CMAT/XAT/CAT might be needed for admission.
MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education Eligibility
To be eligible for admission to the postgraduate degree program of Total Quality Management, the student must acquire a bachelor’s degree of at least two years (up to four years) in a dedicated area of studies like business administration or quality assurance-related subjects. It is also essential that this degree is acquired from a recognized institution.
MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education Teaching Methods
Many different methods are available for teaching the MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education. They have been devised according to the other requirements of individuals from different walks of life. The methodologies for this MBA program are given as follows.
MBA Total quality management distance education full-time on-campus study
- This is the typical standard postgraduate program that is offered within the campus with a pre-planned classes schedule and a planned two-year duration to complete the program
MBA Total quality management distance education part-time on-campus study
- This postgraduate program can take more than two years to complete because it is offered on campus, but the classes are not given regularly every day so that it might take more time. This postgraduate program is available for those professionals who can manage a bit of time out of their daily work routine.
MBA Total quality management distance education online education off-campus study
- This master’s degree program is an educational teaching model designed especially for professionals. This postgraduate degree is for those professionals whose job does not have fixed timing. Hence they take this Online master’s degree program with online education options in the loyal subjects whenever they are free. This might also take more time, depending on the availability of the professional and the class’s availability.
MBA Total quality management distance education off-campus study
- Distance education is also offered for those who wish to obtain this degree without travelling worldwide. Professionals interested in Total Quality Management can get exposure to this master’s degree program through practical methods online. Depending on the program’s schedule, this MBA degree might take more than two years to complete, and the subjects taught here may vary greatly or align with international standards.
MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education Benefit
Total quality management is a general philosophy of gradually raising the operations of a business. This can be done through rigorous method analysis by each concerned employee and business partner. TQM is usually applied at the plan of action, front-line level, where production, clerical, and low-level managers are deeply involved. There are several tools accessible to help in a TQM effort, like:
- Process management
- Product design control
- Plan-do-check-act (PCDA) cycle
- Failure analysis
- Statistical process control
MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education: Career Prospects
The discipline mainly consists of four components: quality assurance, improvement, control, and planning. Quality assurance is the main crucial aspect of any organization. Therefore, these organizations hire MBA total quality management degree holder candidates to ensure the quality of their products and the organization’s performance. So, the candidates with this degree have many job opportunities.
MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education Employment Areas
- Research Institutions
- Constructions Firms
- Corporate Bodies
- Colleges & Universities
- Manufacturing Firms
- Security Agencies
- Banks (more)
MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education Job Types
- Division Leader
- Quality Management Officer
- Quality Statistician
- Quality Analyst
- Food Factory Manager
- Product Manager
MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education Recruiters
- Civil Services
- Security Agencies
- Manufacturing and Construction Firms
- Academic Institutions
- Research Institutions
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Government Ministries and Agencies
MBA Total Quality Management Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education. The candidates can check the name of the Top MBA Total Quality Management Colleges in India:
- Indian Institute of Management – Calcutta (IIMC), Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management – Bangalore (IIMB), Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
MBA Admission has opened for the year 2023 at the Narsee Monjee Institute of management studies (NMIMS). Candidates can submit applications for admission.
MBA Total Quality Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Operations Research for Management||Business Policy and Strategic Management|
|Human Resource Management||Organizational Behaviors|
|Marketing Management||Personal Management|
|Principles of Management||Quality Management Systems and Methods|
|Management Accounting||Quality Assurance and Audit|
|Managerial Economics||Environmental Management System|
More Courses: Related Course for MBA
MBA Total Quality Management DE Admission Process 2023
- Candidates must visit the official portal of MBA TQM Authorised university/college
- Press the button “Online Admission.”
- Then, register.
- Credentials shall be shared after a successful registration.
- Re-visit the admission window again.
- Use the username, password, and captcha to enter the admission account.
- Mandatory sections to complete include profile, academic, communication, etc.
- The filled form must be cross-verified.
- Pay the fee, and collect a receipt of the MBA TQM application form submission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What is the eligibility for This Course?
Ans. It is essential that the individual has earned a bachelor’s degree after studying for at least two years (and up to four years) in a specific field of study, such as business administration or disciplines linked to quality assurance. In addition to this, it is essential that this degree was obtained from a reputable educational establishment.
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online or offline ( i.e. filling out the form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your mail id and pay fees online.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment, like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Job Options for this Course?
Ans. Quality Management Officer, Quality Statistician, Division Leader, Manager, Quality Analyst, and more.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Ques. What is the salary of MBA in Total Quality Management in India?
Ans. The package of a total quality manager in India after an MBA can vary between 3 LPA – 8 LPA for freshers. And the avg salary is 6 LPA In India for a total quality manager.
Be the first to leave a review.