MCA Distance Education Admission in Bangalore | Karnataka: It is a 2-years PG course, and the course provides students with practical aspects of software development. The minimum eligibility of the course is to complete graduation from a recognized university, and the Program is for those students interested in computer technology. Students must have to pay a fee of Rs.80,000 (approx.).
- The MCA is a 6-semester program, and the time duration ranges between 3 and 6 years.
- This course is for students who desire to learn without attending the classes physically.
- IGNOU is a popular distance education institution with fundamental requirements such as a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects and Mathematics in class 12th.
- Applicants for the MCA program should have studied mathematics in Class XII.
- Students who have finished the BCA program can also opt for MCA.
- Any student with a science, arts, or commerce background can apply.
MCA Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor Degree in Computer|
|Fees Approx||Students to pay Rs 80,000 Per Year/*|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
MCA Distance Education Admission in Bangalore 2022
- The candidates can apply for the MCA Admission in Bangalore on the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MCA course in the Sikkim Manipal University, East Sikkim.
MCA Distance Education in Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree (BCA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The time duration of this course is three years, which is divided into 6 Semesters.
The candidates can check the MCA Average Fee range INR 40,000 – INR 3,50,000 Per Year.
A lot of job openings are available in the field of MCA (Master of Computer Applications). Candidates having an MCA degree may have great employment opportunities in top IT companies and top consultancy firms. With the advancement of IT & Communication systems, people with good computer application skills are highly demanded in the IT sector.
What are the Benefits of MCA Distance Learning?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for MCA Distance Learning in Bangalore.
- Software Publisher
- Software Developer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Presentation Specialist
- Commercial & Industrial Designer
- Database Administrator
- Computer Scientist
- Junior Programmer
- Project Leader
- Systems Administrator
- Chief Information Officer
- Information Systems Manager
- Software Engineer or Programmer
- Computer Support Service Specialist
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, SAP Labs India, Accenture, Capgemini, etc.
MCA Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MCA Distance Learning in Bangalore. The students can check the name of Top MCA Colleges in India.
- Sikkim Manipal University, East Sikkim
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Noida
Lovely Professional University (LPU), Jalandhar
The applicants can apply for the admission MCA course in the Lovely Professional University (LPU), Jalandhar.
Annamalai University, Cuddalore
The students can apply for the admission MCA course in the Annamalai University, Cuddalore.
MCA Distance Education in Bangalore Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Accounting and Financial Management||Organizational Structure and Personnel Management|
|Mathematical Foundation for Computer Science||Object-Oriented Systems in C++|
|Computer Organization||Data and File Structure Using ‘C’|
|Paradigms of Programming||Computer-Based Numerical & Statistical Techniques|
|Computer and ‘C’ Programming||Computer Architecture & Microprocessor|
|UNIX & Shell Programming||Combinatory & Graph Theory|
|Organization Lab||Data Structure Lab|
|General Proficiency||General proficiency|
|Unix /Linux & Shell Programming Lab||Microprocessor Lab|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Computer Networks||Visual Basic|
|Operating System||Software Engineering|
|Design & Analysis of Algorithm||Modeling and Simulation|
|Database Management System||Elective I (any one of the following)|
|System Programming||Computer Graphics & Animation|
|Internet & JAVA Programming||Foundation of E-Commerce|
|JAVA Lab||Software Engineering Lab|
|DBMS Lab||Computer Graphics Lab|
|General Proficiency||General Proficiency|
|DAA Lab||Visual Basic Lab|
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|WEB Technology||Industrial Project|
|Elective II (any one of the following)|
|Net FrameWork & C|
|Elective III (any one of the following)|
|Management Information System|
|Net FrameWork & C-Lab|
|WEB Technology Lab|
Ques. What is The Duration of the MCA Course?
Ans. 2 years.
Ques. What is the Eligibility of the MCA Course?
Ans. Bachelor’s degree in Computer.
Ques. What is the Fee Structure of the MCA course?
Ans. Rs 80,000 per year (Approximately).
Ques. Job opportunities after this Course?
Ans. Software Application Architect, Project Manager, Software Consultant, Software Publisher, Software Developer, and much more.
Ques. What is the admission procedure?
Ans. Online & Offline.