MCA Distance Education Admission 2021-22 | Course | Delhi: The MCA course is a 3-year full-time course containing 6 semesters. The last semester is ardent to a professional training project in the industry. MCA is also meant for those graduates who want a creative career in the software industry or academia. MCA Distance Education course is very popular in Computer Science in engineering. There are many seats available in Delhi colleges for admission. (more)
Apply For Distance Education 2021
[ Distance | Online Courses ]
MCA Distance Education Admission Duration
The Duration of Master of Computer Applications is 3 years, divided into a number of semesters which are usually six in number. Generally, the 1st year course is aimed at skills development, the 2nd year is providing a conceptual framework and the 3rd year provides the project work.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MCA Distance Education Eligibility
Candidates necessity have mathematics in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation. B.C.A. qualified candidates can also get admission in M.C.A.
MCA Distance Education Suitability
- M.C.A. is perfectly suited for B.C.A. students as they already have a foundation favorable for pursuing this degree.
- MCA course completely designed to meet the IT requirements.
- MCA is also meant for those graduates who want a productive career in the software industry or academia.
- Those who have interested in designing and building complex commercial application software and system software must take this degree.
- To get Admissions in Master of Computer Application course is given on the basis of entrance examinations.
- The Examination (entrance examination) is based on Mathematics and reasoning. (There is a different exam pattern for each entrance test.)
- Some colleges or universities give admission on the basis of a merit list.
- graduation. B.C.A. qualified candidates can also pursue M.C.A.
MCA Distance Education Syllabus
Subjects of Study
|Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science|
|Accounting and Financial Management|
|Computer and ‘C’ Programming|
|Paradigms of Programming|
|UNIX & Shell Programming|
|Unix /Linux & Shell Programming Lab|
|Organizational Structure and Personnel Management|
|Data and File Structure Using ‘C’|
|Object-Oriented Systems in C++|
|Computer-Based Numerical & Statistical Techniques|
|Combinatory & Graph Theory|
|Computer Architecture & Microprocessor|
|Data Structure Lab|
|Design & Analysis of Algorithm|
|Database Management System|
|Internet & JAVA Programming|
|Modeling and Simulation|
|Elective I (any one of the following)|
|Foundation of e-Commerce|
|Computer Graphics & Animation|
|Software Engineering Lab|
|Computer Graphics Lab|
|Visual Basic Lab|
|Elective II (any one of the following)|
|Net FrameWork & C|
|Elective III (any one of the following)|
|Management Information System|
|WEB Technology Lab|
|Net FrameWork & C-Lab|
- To be the best programmer, you must have a great command of programming languages such as C, C++, Java, etc.
- If you wanna go to the networking field, then you need to get good skilled in SQL, LINUX, etc.
MCA Colleges in Delhi
- University of Delhi
- Delhi Technological University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Jamia Hamdard
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- ATM Global Business School
- Govindam Business School
- RC Institute of Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Jagannath Institute of Management Science
Employment Areas of MCA
- Database Management Companies
- Schools and Colleges
- Government Agencies
- Stock Exchanges
- Software Development
Job Types of MCA Course
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Scientist
- Information Systems Manager
- Systems Administrator
- Junior Programmer
- Chief Information Officer
- Computer Support Service Specialist
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer or Programmer
- Computer Presentation Specialist
- Project Leader
- Database Administrator
- Software Publisher
- Commercial & Industrial Designer
- American Express