MCA Distance Education Admission 2021-22 | Course | Delhi: The MCA course is a 3-year full-time course containing 6 semesters. The last semester is ardent to a professional training project in the industry. MCA is also meant for those graduates who want a creative career in the software industry or academia. MCA Distance Education course is very popular in Computer Science in engineering. There are many seats available in Delhi colleges for admission.
MCA is a simplified form of Masters of Computer Applications. It is a masters’ level degree. Many universities across the Indian globe offer entry in these courses at a Large level once the candidates have passed the UG level of learning.
- 24 September 2021: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been inviting students who want to pursue an MCA course. The last date to apply for the course is 30 September 2021. (Source)
- 24 September 2021: Lovely Professional university has been offering new admission to MCA. The eligible students can fill the application by clicking here.
The Top Colleges are providing an MCA Distance Education. Students can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges are given below.
- Sikkim Manipal University, East Sikkim
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- Annamalai University, Cuddalore
- Lovely Professional University (LPU), Jalandhar
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Noida
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MCA Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||Students to pay Rs 80,000 Per Year/*|
|Course Level||Master degree|
|Course Type||Distance Mode|
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Average Starting Salary||3 to 10 Lakhs per annum|
|Job Positions||Information Systems Manager, Project Leader, Junior Programmer, Software Publisher, Software Developer, Database Administrator, Computer Systems Analyst|
MCA Distance Education Admission Procedure
- To get Admissions in Master of Computer Application course is given on the basis of entrance examinations.
- The Examination (entrance examination) is based on Mathematics and reasoning. (There is a different exam pattern for each entrance test.)
- Some colleges or universities give admission on the basis of a merit list.
- graduation. B.C.A. qualified candidates can also pursue M.C.A.
MCA Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates who have attained a legal degree of BCA from any known & approved university of India are allowed to apply for entries.
- Candidates can go for choosing the PhD degree program after this degree.
- Candidates necessity have mathematics in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation. B.C.A. qualified candidates can also get admission in M.C.A.
MCA Distance Education Duration
- The Duration of Master of Computer Applications is 3 years, divided into a number of semesters which are usually six in number. Generally, the 1st year course is aimed at skills development, the 2nd year is providing a conceptual framework and the 3rd year provides the project work.
MCA Distance Education Suitability
- M.C.A. is perfectly suited for B.C.A. students as they already have a foundation favorable for pursuing this degree.
- MCA course completely designed to meet the IT requirements.
- MCA is also meant for those graduates who want a productive career in the software industry or academia.
- Those who have interested in designing and building complex commercial application software and system software must take this degree.
MCA Distance Education Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science||Organizational Structure and Personnel Management|
|Accounting and Financial Management||Data and File Structure Using ‘C’|
|Computer Organization||Object-Oriented Systems in C++|
|Computer and ‘C’ Programming||Computer-Based Numerical & Statistical Techniques|
|Paradigms of Programming||Combinatory & Graph Theory|
|UNIX & Shell Programming||Computer Architecture & Microprocessor|
|Programming Lab||Data Structure Lab|
|Organization Lab||C++ Lab|
|Unix /Linux & Shell Programming Lab||Microprocessor Lab|
|General Proficiency||General proficiency|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Computer Networks||Visual Basic|
|Design & Analysis of Algorithm||Modeling and Simulation|
|Operating System||Software Engineering|
|Database Management System||Elective I (any one of the following)|
|Internet & JAVA Programming||Foundation of e-Commerce|
|System Programming||Computer Graphics & Animation|
|DBMS Lab||Software Engineering Lab|
|JAVA Lab||Computer Graphics Lab|
|DAA Lab||Visual Basic Lab|
|General Proficiency||General Proficiency|
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|WEB Technology||Industrial Project|
|Elective II (any one of the following)|
|Net FrameWork & C|
|Elective III (any one of the following)|
|Management Information System|
|WEB Technology Lab|
|Net FrameWork & C-Lab|
MCA Distance Education Skills Required
- To be the best programmer, you must have a great command of programming languages such as C, C++, Java, etc.
- If you wanna go to the networking field, then you need to get good skilled in SQL, LINUX, etc.
MCA Colleges in Delhi
- University of Delhi
- Delhi Technological University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Jamia Hamdard
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- ATM Global Business School
- Govindam Business School
- RC Institute of Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Jagannath Institute of Management Science
- Database Management Companies
- Schools and Colleges
- Government Agencies
- Stock Exchanges
- Software Development
MCA Distance Education Course Job Types
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Scientist
- Information Systems Manager
- Systems Administrator
- Junior Programmer
- Chief Information Officer
- Computer Support Service Specialist
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer or Programmer
- Computer Presentation Specialist
- Project Leader
- Database Administrator
- Software Publisher
- Commercial & Industrial Designer
- American Express