MGAHV Distance Education Admission 2023: The admission registration form for MGAHV distance education admission for the July 2023 session is available on the official website. The university offers BA, BJ, BEd, MA, MJ, and MSW. The last date to submit an online application form is 30 September 2023. The university conducts admission to the UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate courses through its online admission portal @mgahvdde.samarth.edu.in. प्रवेश आवेदन केवल ऑनलाइन ही स्वीकार्य होंगे।
- MGAHV Wardha distance education has started the online admission for UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma programs for the session 2023-24. MGAHV DDE admission 2023-24 last date to apply is 30 September 2023. Source
- सत्र २०२३-२४ के लिए MGAHV दूरस्थ शिक्षा प्रवेश प्रारम्भ हो चुके हैं | क्षात्र/क्षत्रायें ३० सितंबर २०२३ तक आवेदन भर सकते हैं।
- The last date to submit an online application for the BEd ODL program was 14 July 2023. Source
- Candidates can check the study center’s list for the MGAHV DDE BEd program by clicking here.
- Candidates can download the Wardha University distance education exam timetable by clicking here.
- www.hindivishwa.org Distance education examinations have been started on 14 April 2023. Click Here
MGAHV University Distance Education is very popular, and students who want to pursue home study can enroll at this University. This University was established in 1997 and is located in Wardha, Maharashtra. Programs offered by the University are UG and PG for admissions. Courses like- BJ, BA, B.Ed, MA, MSW, MBA, and MJ are available for upcoming sessions.
For this University, the admission process is very simple. Still, if any students/parents find any difficulty enrolling for the admissions, they can make us aware by sharing their email IDs or contact details. We have an expert counseling team hired to resolve all your queries.
- Students can apply to MGAHV Distance Education through Offline/Online Mode, and the admissions are through direct mode.
- As the distance unit of this University is well organized, and there are no entrance examinations for any of the programs, students need to make sure that they complete the eligibility criteria.
- The UG admissions require the completion of intermediate studies.
- PG programs require completing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
The criteria mentioned above are just a glimpse. Students for detailed and brief information related to the University must have no doubt and no confusion about the admission procedure.
MGAHV Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
MGAHV Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The Admission process is going on for UG, PG, Certificate, diploma, and PG Diploma courses for the academic session 2023-24. The last date to complete the registration process is 30 September 2023. Students can apply at the official portal @mgahvdde.samarth.edu.in. Applications for MGAHV UG and PG programs can be collected or downloaded from university-affiliated centers or portals. The MGAHV application form needs to be submitted along with the mandatory documents to the authorized admission centers.
The MGAHV will hold entrance exams for selective courses like the MBA and B.Ed. Candidates who are shortlisted through the MGAHV or a national-level test can go through an interview session to confirm their admission.
MGAHV Distance Education UG Admission 2023
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrastriya Vishwa Vidyalaya undergraduate admissions have been started for the July 2023 academic session. The last date to register for application is 30 September 2023. University offers many UG courses with lots of specializations which are mentioned below:
Bachelor of Journalism: A Bachelor of Journalism is offered for a duration of 1 year at MGAHV through distance mode. Students must pass 10+2 from a recognized institute or board for this distance education course. Admissions are merit-based and there is no age limit for distance BJ courses.
Bachelor of Library Science: B.Lib is also offered by MGAHV in distance mode. The course duration can take a maximum of one year. Selection criteria include passing the 12th standard with a minimum level of 50% or more marks. There are various jobs available after pursuing this course.
B.Ed: An applicant who has acquired their UG degree, UG Diploma, or bachelor’s degree can apply to the course based on their merit scores.
MGAHV Distance Education PG Admission 2023
MGAHV Registration for PG courses has been going on, and the deadline for submission of the online application form is 30 September 2023. Some of the PG courses are listed below:
Masters of Journalism: MJ or Masters of Journalism can be completed in distance mode with a 2-year duration. UG is required to be eligible for the MJ program with a minimum of 50% score. Individuals who are already employed in the journalism field can use this course to advance their careers.
MBA: Clearance of BBA, BA, or any other bachelor’s level degree or UG Diploma of 3 years makes an applicant eligible for an MBA degree.
Master in Library Science: A candidate who holds a Bachelor of Library Science degree is preferred. But the course is also open to students with a bachelor’s degree in a related field or with a diploma.
MA: Specialization can be taken up in Hindi or Sociology. Candidates must have verified UG Degrees with eligible scores.
M.Com: The students should have a graduation (BCom) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks.
M.Sc: If a student wants to apply for the Master of Science program, he or she must have a BSc with a minimum score of 50% from any university that is approved by the UGC.
MGAHV Wardha Distance Education Application form
For UG and PG programs, the MGAHV Distance Education application form is available online and offline. The application fee for the general category is 300/- rupees, while the fee for the reserved category is 200/- rupees. A debit/credit card or Net Banking can be used to pay the application fees. The receipts must be printed or downloaded after the application forms are submitted.
MGAHV DDE Application Fees
- Separate registration forms and application fee is required if students choose more than one course.
- It is important to note that students belonging to the general category in the university are required to pay an application fee of INR 300, and those belonging to the reserved category are required to pay an application fee of INR 220.
MGAHV Distance Education Admission 2023-24 Last Date:
|Admission Commenced from||–|
|MGAHV DDE Admission 2023 Last Date||30 September 2023|
MGAHV Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The entry form can be taken up from the Wardha, Maharashtra campus admission office. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria from the official site before submitting the Application Form.
- The eligibility criteria for courses BJ or B.Lib. course is an intermediate pass from a reputable University with merit scores.
- All the PG courses available will be given to those who have cleared their UG graduation from a verified University.
- Students who are applying for the B.Ed course will also have to clear their graduation first.
MGAHV Distance Education Courses
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Bachelor of Journalism||MA Hindi|
|Bachelor of Education||Master of Journalism|
|–||MA Political Science|
|Certificate Courses||PG Diploma Courses|
|Certificate in the Chinese language||
PG Diploma in Electronic Media Management & Film Production
|Certificate in the French language||PG Diploma in JMC|
|Certificate in the Spanish language||
PG Diploma in Drama & Theater
|Certificate in Social Leadership and Governance||
PG Diploma in Translation
|Certificate in the Japanese language||
PG Diploma in Media Writing
|Development and Management of NGOs||
PG Diploma in Computer Application
PG Diploma in Creative Writing in Hindi
|Diploma in Computer Application||–|
MGAHV Distance Education Admission Process
- Visit the university/College’s official website.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Admission to MGAHV Distance Education
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education offered both online and offline admissions.
- Submit the application form along with all required documents and application fees through Online Banking, debit card, or credit card.
MGAHV DDE Contact Details
- Address: Gandhi Hills MGAHV, Pipri, Wardha, Maharashtra (442001)
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://hindivishwa.org/distance/
Q: Does MGAHV Wardha University offer distance education?
Ans: As per UGC guidelines MGAHV offers numerous UG and PG programs for distance education.
Q: What is the admission deadline for MGAHV DDE 2023-24?
Ans: Candidates seeking admission to MGAHV DDE 2023-24 can apply till 30 September 2023.
MGAHV Wardha Distance Education Contact Details:
- Phone: 07152-251661 or 1800 2332 141.
- Official Website: www.hindivishwa.org/distance/Default.aspx
Be the first to leave a review.