MGAHV Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is an open learning institute that was set up as a central University offering UG and PG level courses in an open mode in 1997. The courses that are most known at MGAHV is the B.Ed And MA course.
Aspirants apply for MGAHV DDE courses in UG and PG levels on an online and offline admissions basis. The aspirants are selected on the criteria of first-come-first-serve. Candidates can apply for more than one course if they like, as the selection will fully be based on a merit basis.
The candidates can apply for admission 2021-22 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, click here.
- Online Entrance Exam 2021: MBA, M.Ed., B.Ed. Portal link for downloading the admit card (Admit card) for the candidates of Click Here
- Written Entrance Examination MCA / M.Tech / MBA / M.Ed / B.Ed Date 17 to 19 Sep 2021.
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education (MGAHV) Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
MGAHV Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Aspirants that are applying must first choose which mode is more convenient to them. They are to then proceed in the following manner for online mode:
- MGAHV Official site is to be visited for an entry form; click here to open it.
- Next, the student must choose the ‘distance program’ section.
- On the left side, an online application option will appear; click on it.
- The Candidates must now fill up the entry form with their details.
- On completion of filling the entry form, aspirants can click ‘submit.
- Candidates that are opting for the offline option must visit the campus to gain the entry form.
- They are to fill the hard copy of the entry form and submit it to the admission office.
MGAHV Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The entry form can be taken up from the Wardha, Maharashtra campus admission office. Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria from the official site before gaining the entry form for submission.
- Set up eligibility criteria for courses of BJ or B.Lib. is inter clearance from a reputable University with merit scores.
- All the PG courses available will be given to those who have cleared their UG graduation from a verified University.
- Aspirants who are applying for the B.Ed course will also have to clear their graduation first.
MGAHV Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- Candidates must have their BSW or bachelor’s in the related field cleared from the University of verification with eligible scores.
- Clearance of BBA, BA, or any other bachelor’s level degree or UG Diploma of 3 years makes an aspirant eligible for an MBA degree.
Masters in Journalism
- Candidates with Bachelors in Journalism from the same University or any other verified University with eligible scores can apply in the course.
Masters in Library Science
- Candidates with a degree in B.Lib. course or bachelor’s in a related field can opt for the course.
- Specialization can be taken up in Hindi OR Sociology.
- Candidates are to have any verified UG Degree with eligible scores.
- Aspirants that have acquired their UG degree, UG Diploma, or Bachelors degree can apply to the course based on their merit scores.
- Candidates with at least intermediate clearance with eligible scores from a verified University can apply.
MGAHV Distance Education Admit Card:
The University provides admit cards for aspirants that are taking up the University-based entrance exams. The admit cards for entry exams of July and Aug 2021 are to be released soon. Candidates must check on the official page of MGAHV for any updates on the admit card 2021.
The admit card must be downloaded from the site and kept with the students to show it to sit in the exam hall of the entrance exam.
How to use MGAHV Distance Education Login?
- The “Registered User Login” portal is to be visited; Click here to visit it.
- Aspirants that have not registered can click on the “Click here for new registration” option available on the left side of the page.
- Others should enter the username and password along with Captcha.
- Then hit ‘Login’ to process the info given.
Aspirants can click on ‘Forgot passwords’ if required; the University also provides the option of ‘Forgot username’ if an aspirant forgets the same.
MGAHV Distance Education Application Fees
- Separate entry forms and fee is charged if an aspirant chooses more than one course of applying Candidates.
- The UG and PG courses for aspirants belonging to the general category for MGAHV Distance Education UG and PG Entries 2021 is only INR 300/-. Aspirants from the SC, ST, PH, OBC will be required to pay INR 200/- only.
- Phone: 07152-251661 or 1800 2332 141.