MGAHV Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MGAHV University Distance Education is very popular, and students who want to have easy home study can enroll in this University. This University was established in 1997 and is located in Wardha, Maharashtra. Programs offered by the University are UG and PG for admissions. The UG and PG offline registration begin in the July cycle. Courses like- BJ, B.Lib, B.Ed, MA, M.Lib, MSW, MBA, and MJ are available for the 2022 academic sessions.
For this University, the admission process is very simple. Still, if any students/parents find any difficulty enrolling for the admissions, they can make us aware by sharing their email IDs or contact details. We have an expert counseling team hired to resolve all your queries.
- Students can apply through Offline/Online Mode, and the admissions are through direct mode.
- As the distance unit of this University is well organized, and there are no entrance examinations for any of the programs, students need to fit in for the merit criteria.
- The UG admissions require the completion of intermediate studies.
- PG programs require completing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
The criteria mentioned above are just a glimpse. Students for the detailed and brief information related to the University are a must to have no doubt and no confusion about the admission procedure.
- The Admission will start soon for the July Session 2022 for UG & PG Programmes, and Diploma Programmes. Click Here
MGAHV Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
MGAHV Distance Education Admission 2022
MGAHV admission 2022 shall commence for the traditional, and professional degree/diploma courses. The ug and pg offline registration begin in the July cycle. The closing date to enroll for the MGAHV B.Ed, MA Hindi, MSW, PGDCA, PGDJMC, and MBA programs, etc, will appear in the third week of September.
Individuals can apply to MGAHV ug, pg programs by collecting or downloading application forms from the university-affiliated centers or portals. Accurately filled application form of the MGAHV will be needed to submit along with the mandatory documents to the authorized admission centers.
MGAHV will hold entrance exams for selective courses like MBA, and B.Ed. Shortlisted individuals through the MGAHV or national level test can appear in the interview session to confirm admission. Individuals who have received CAT, MAT, or CMAT valid scores can also appear at the MGAHV MBA interview session, and get admission.
MGAHV Distance Education UG Admission
Bachelor of Journalism
- A Bachelor of Journalism is offered for a duration of 1 year at MGAHV through distance mode.
- For this distance education course, students have to pass 10(+2 from a recognized institute or board).
- Admissions are merit-based and there is no age limit for distance BJ courses.
Bachelor of Library Science
- B.Lib is also offered by MGAHV in distance mode. The course duration can take a maximum of one year.
- Selection criteria include passing the 12th standard with a minimum level of 50% or more marks.
- There are various jobs available after pursuing this course.
- An applicant that has acquired their UG degree, UG Diploma, or bachelor’s degree can apply to the course based on their merit scores.
MGAHV Distance Education PG Admission
Masters of Journalism
- MJ or Masters of Journalism can be completed in distance mode with a 2-year duration.
- UG is required to be eligible for the MJ program with a minimum of 50% score.
- Individuals who are already employed in the journalism field can use this course to advance their careers.
- Candidates must have their BSW or bachelor’s in the related field cleared from the University of verification with eligible scores.
- Clearance of BBA, BA, or any other bachelor’s level degree or UG Diploma of 3 years makes an applicant eligible for an MBA degree.
Master in Library Science
- Candidates with a degree in B.Lib. course or a bachelor’s in a related field can opt for the course.
- Specialization can be taken up in Hindi or Sociology.
- Candidates must have verified UG Degree with eligible scores.
The students should have a graduation (BCom) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks.
MGAHV Distance Education Application form
MGAHV Distance Education application form is available online & offline for UG and PG programs. Students who want to apply can reach out to the university website portal. 300/- rupees, and for the reserved category, student fees are 200/- rupees. Paying DDE application fees with a debit/credit card or Net Banking is possible. The students are required to print or download their receipts after submitting their application forms.
MGAHV DDE Application Fees
- Separate entry forms and fee is charged if Students choose more than one course.
- The UG and PG courses for Students belonging to the general category for MGAHV Distance Education UG and PG Entries 2022 are only INR 300/-. Students from the SC, ST, PH, and OBC will be required to pay INR 200/- only.
MGAHV Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The entry form can be taken up from the Wardha, Maharashtra campus admission office. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria from the official site before Submitting the Application Form.
- Set up eligibility criteria for courses of BJ or B.Lib. is inter clearance from a reputable University with merit scores.
- All the PG courses available will be given to those who have cleared their UG graduation from a verified University.
- Students who are applying for the B.Ed course will also have to clear their graduation first.
MGAHV Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- Visit the University/College’s official website.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Admission 2022 at MGAHV Distance Education
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education offered both online and offline admissions.
- Submit the application form along with all required documents and application fees through Online Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
MGAHV Distance Education Contact Details:
- Phone: 07152-251661 or 1800 2332 141.
Be the first to leave a review.