MGCGV Distance Education Admission: All the students who are looking to get admission in the courses offered by the university via distance mode should fill out the application form at @gramodayachitrakoot.ac.in/distance-learning. The admission schedule for the upcoming session will be announced soon.
- The university has released the notification for the 10th convocation programme. It will be held on 29 November 2022. (Source)
- For the Upcoming session, the admission schedule will be published on the official website of MGCGV.
- Admissions for the current session 2022-23 have been closed.
MGCGV Distance Education University was established in 1991 at Chitrakoot, Madhya Pradesh. UGC approves the university, and it offers various UG & PG courses. Students can apply for admission into both online and offline modes of the university. Students can check the courses offered by the university and their eligibility under this article.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), for admission to this 3-year long course one needs to qualify for the 10+2 education from a known institute. It will have a fee of INR 6800.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) is offered in various disciplines. An intermediate passing certificate is a mandatory requirement with a minimum of 45% score. Its time span is 3 years and the fee is INR 7000.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), passing B.Com is mandatory for getting admission to the M.Com course. The criteria are also to obtain a minimum 50% score. A duration of 2 years is required with a fee of INR 6700.
Masters of Science (MSc), a number of fields are there to take an MSc degree in anyone. A BSc degree with a 50% minimum score is acceptable for admission in MSc as the criteria are based on merit admissions. The average fee for the course is INR 6900.
Masters of Arts (MA), 2 years is the study duration, the requirement is a BA degree and a 45% least score. The charges of tuition fee are INR 6400.
MGCGV Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Location||Chitrakoot, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
MGCGV Distance Education Admission
MGCGV Distance Education admission will be announced soon. Interested candidates are required to use the online or offline application form available on the portal to apply for the desired program admission. A duly MGCGV filled form is required to submit at the directorate of admission of the university.
The offline application forms shall open for BSC, BA, MA, MSC, and more. Candidates can earn admission to MGCGV on their basic performance in the qualifying exam. Entrance or admission test shall not be used for the MGCGV UG, and PG admission. The application fee and other details have been updated further in this article.
MGCGV Distance Education UG Admission
- Candidates can gain specialization in B.Sc. Math, IT, Biology, Geo, B.Sc. CS, etc.
- Aspirants that have done their 12th grade in the same subjects as the specialization with sufficient scores from a reputable University.
- 12th grade has to be done from any field of study from a recognized University to gain entry.
MGCGV Distance Education PG Admission
Masters in Arts
- Aspirants can choose from History, Political Science, Philosophy, sociology, Sanskrit, rural development, English, Hindi, Education, social work, applied psychology, math, Drawing, painting, etc.
- Candidates who have done a BBA, BA, or bachelor’s from any discipline can apply for the course after attaining sufficient scores from a recognized University.
- Aspirants can take up the specialization of Remote sensing & GIS, math, and IT.
- Candidates are to clear the exam of 12th grade from a reputable University with merit-based scores.
MCom: The candidates should have graduation (BCom) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
MGCGV Distance Education Diploma Admission
Diploma in Rural Journalism & Mass Communication
- Candidates that have cleared their 12th grade can take up the UG level diploma.
- Aspirants that have done a diploma after the 10th can also take up the course.
Diploma in Computer Applications
- Aspirants that have cleared their 12th grade with good scores on merit from a recognized University can apply for the course.
MGCGV Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The entry form has to be sent for their desired course if the aspirants meet the course’s eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the specific criteria of each course, although a general overview is given below:
- Aspirants of the UG Courses must have done their 12th grade from a reputable University with merit-based scores.
- Candidates aspiring for the PG courses can apply if they clear their bachelor’s or UG course with good scores.
MGCGV Distance Education Application Form
For filling out the application form it is necessary that an applicant must upload all the necessary documents in the form of scanned images.
Visit the official website of the University. Interested candidates want to apply online. Candidates should log on to the university’s website. To apply for admission at MGCGV Distance Education, complete the Application form and submit at the university’s portal.
How to use MGCGV Distance Education Login?
- Visit the official MGCGV DDE page; click here to do the same.
- Aspirants are required to enter the username that was given to him/her.
- They have to choose their status to ‘student’ by clicking on ‘select’.
- Next, they must fulfill the CAPTCHA requirement to verify their login.
- Lastly, they should click ‘submit’ to log in to the MGCGV DDE portal.
MGCGV Distance Education Application Fees
- The entry form fee of the MGCGV DDE entry form for admission is only INR 200.
- Aspirants that are submitting their entry forms late will have to submit a late fee fine of INR 500/-.
- Those who are submitting an even later will have to submit a fine of INR 1000/-.
- Some courses may differ in entry form fee as per their challan, so Candidates should still check the defined entry form fee for their specific course of application in MGCGV DDE admission.
MGCGV Distance Education Admission Process
Applying to MGCGV Distance Education courses is very easy; aspirants willing to do it can follow the below steps:
- The official site is to be visited; click here to visit the official page.
- The aspirant must click on “Application form” to start the application process.
- Fill the details in as per the boxes requirement such as ID no., Phone no., General details, etc.
- Aspirants must then put their scanned signatures, certificates, and results on the entry form in the University required format.
- After submitting the details and docs, aspirants are to pay the fee for the desired course and hit the ‘submit button.’
- Candidates are to keep their entry form print-out and registration details for future use.
MGCGV Contact Details:
- Website: http://gramodayachitrakoot.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.