MGCGV University Distance Education Admission 2022: Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya(MGCGV) 2022 Admission: The University has 16 departments that offer admission in more than 50 UG and PG courses. The admission for the academic year 2022-2023 is expected to open in August 2022.
The admission form will be uploaded on the official website, and the admission must be conducted through the online page. The MGCGV is situated in Madhya Pradesh State, and soon the university will have centers all over the country.
The university will be taking admission for its various courses, including BE Lateral,BE,B.Com, B.Ed, BA, B.Sc, ME, BP. Ed, MBA, MCA, M.Ed, etc. Interested applicants must start their preparation. The 2022 admission will be entrance-based. Applicants have to take examinations from GATE, CAT, MAT, AAEEE, XAT, and Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal.
Registration Fees: The MGCGV University has announced that applicants must pay their entry fee to the university bank account. The application fees for the women and SC/ST candidates of MP is INR 300, and the rest must pay INR 600. The university bank account details are available on the official website.
MGCGV University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Location||Chitrakoot, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
MGCGV is an Indian university that has state-level status in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It was established in 1991 as MGCGV, which means “Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya.” The university gives out UG, PG, Vocational, and diplomas on Distance Education in various fields, such as Science, English, Arts, Business, and Commerce, to students who can’t go to university for some reason.
MGCGV Distance Education Courses
MGCGV Distance Education Admission 2022: How to Apply?
Applying to MGCGV DDE courses is very easy; aspirants willing to do it can follow the below steps:
- The official site is to be visited; click here to visit the official page.
- The aspirant must click on “Application form 2022” to start the entry process.
- Fill the details in as per the boxes requirement such as ID no., Phone no., General details, etc.
- Aspirants must then put their scanned signature, certificates, and results on the entry form in the University required format.
- After submitting the details and docs, aspirants are to pay the fee for the desired course and hit the ‘submit button.
- Candidates are to keep their entry form print-out and registration details for future use.
MGCGV DDE UG Admission
- Candidates can gain specialization in B.Sc. Math, IT, Biology, Geo, B.Sc. CS, etc.
- Aspirants that have done their 12th grade in the same subjects as the specialization with sufficient scores from a reputable University.
- 12th grade has to be done from any field of study from a recognized University to gain entry.
MGCGV University DDE PG Admission
Masters in Arts
- Aspirants can choose from History, Political Science, Philosophy, sociology, Sanskrit, rural development, English, Hindi, Education, social work, applied psychology, math, Drawing, painting, etc.
- Candidates who have done a BBA, BA, or bachelor’s from any discipline can apply in the course after attaining sufficient scores from a recognized University.
- Aspirants can take up the specialization of Remote sensing & GIS, Maths, and IT.
- Candidates are to clear the exam of 12th grade from a reputable University with merit-based scores.
MCom: The candidates should have graduation (BCom) degree from a recognized UGC with a minimum of 50% marks.
MGCGV DDE Diploma Admission
Diploma in Rural Journalism & Mass Communication
- Candidates that have cleared their 12th grade can take up the UG level diploma.
- Diploma holders after the 10th can also take up the course.
Diploma in Computer Applications
- Aspirants that have cleared their 12th grade with good scores on merit from a recognized University can apply for the course.
MGCGV DDE Eligibility Criteria
The entry form has to be sent for their desired course if the aspirants meet the course’s eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the specific criteria of each course, although a general overview is given below:
- Aspirants of the UG Courses must have done their 12th grade from a reputable University with merit-based scores.
- Candidates aspiring for the PG courses can apply if they clear their bachelor’s course examinations with required scores.
MGCGV DDE Admit Card
MGCGV DDE courses needs admit card for entrance exams. Aspirants will have to show admit cards for various other exams to take up during the semester.
Aspirants looking forward to downloading the admit card can do so from the MGCGV DDE examination section. Candidates will be entering their details in the required boxes to download the admit card after checking the details.
How to use MGCGV DDE Login?
- Visit the official MGCGV DDE page; click here to do the same.
- Aspirants are required to enter the username that was given to them.
- They have to choose their status to ‘student’ by clicking on ‘select’.
- Next, they must fulfill the CAPTCHA requirement to verify their login.
- Lastly, they should click ‘submit’ to log in to the MGCGV DDE portal.
MGCGV DDE Application Fees
- The entry form fee of the MGCGV DDE entry form for admission 2022 is only INR 200.
- Aspirants that are submitting their entry forms late will have to submit a late fee fine of INR 500/-. Those who are submitting an even later will have to submit a fine of INR 1000/-.
- Some courses may differ in entry form fee as per their challan, so Candidates should still check the defined entry form fee for their specific course of application in MGCGV DDE admission 2022.