Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MGCGV is a University set on state-level status in Madhya Pradesh that was established in 1991 as Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya.
The University gives out UG, PG, Vocational courses, and diplomas on Distance Education entries in various fields like Science, English, Arts, Business, commerce, etc.
- The students can apply for admission 2021-22 and check the details of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website; click here.
- You can check the Regular student can apply for admission form (Diploma/Advance Diploma/PG Diploma/UG/PG/PHD) till 15/09/2021.
- Students can submit the admission fee till 30/09/2021.
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education (MGCGV DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education|
|Location||Chitrakoot, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
MGCGV Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
Applying to MGCGV DDE courses is very easy; aspirants willing to do it can follow the below steps:
- The official site is to be visited; click here to visit the official page.
- The aspirant must click on “Application form 2021” to start the entry process.
- Fill the details in as per the boxes requirement such as ID no., Phone no., General details, etc.
- Aspirants must then put their scanned signature, certificates, and results on the entry form in the University required format.
- After submitting the details and docs, aspirants are to pay the fee for the desired course and hit the ‘submit button.
- Candidates are to keep their entry form print-out and registration details for future use.
MGCGV Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The entry form has to be sent for their desired course if the aspirants meet the course’s eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the specific criteria of each course, although a general overview is given below:
- Aspirants of the UG Courses must have done their 12th grade from a reputable University with merit-based scores.
- Candidates aspiring for the PG courses can apply if they clear their bachelor’s or UG course exams with good scores.
MGCGV Distance Education UG and PG Admission
Masters in Arts
- Aspirants can choose from History, Political Science, Philosophy, sociology, Sanskrit, rural development, English, Hindi, Education, social work, applied psychology, math, Drawing, painting, etc.
- Candidates who have done a BBA, BA, or bachelor’s from any discipline can apply in the course after attaining sufficient scores from a recognized University.
- Candidates can gain specialization in B.Sc. Math, IT, Biology, Geo, B.Sc. CS, etc.
- Aspirants that have done their 12th grade in the same subjects as the specialization with sufficient scores from a reputable University.
- 12th grade has to be done from any field of study from a recognized University to gain entry.
- Aspirants can take up the specialization of Remote sensing & GIS, Maths, and IT.
- Candidates are to clear the exam of 12th grade from a reputable University with merit-based scores.
Diploma in Rural Journalism & Mass Communication
- Candidates that have cleared their 12th grade can take up the UG level diploma.
- Aspirants that have done a diploma after 10th can also take up the course.
Diploma in Computer Applications
- Aspirants that have cleared their 12th grade with good scores on merit from a recognized University can apply for the course.
MGCGV Distance Education Admit Card
MGCGV DDE courses do not require to admit card for entrance exams. But aspirants will have to show admit cards for various other exams to take up during the semester.
Aspirants looking forward to downloading the admit card can do so from the MGCGV DDE examination section. Candidates will be entering their details in the required boxes to download the admit card after checking the details.
How to use MGCGV Distance Education Login?
- Visit the official MGCGV DDE page; click here to do the same.
- Aspirants are required to enter the username that was given to him/her.
- They have to choose their status to ‘student’ by clicking on ‘select’.
- Next, they must fulfill the CAPTCHA requirement to verify their login.
- Lastly, they should click ‘submit’ to log in to the MGCGV DDE portal.
MGCGV Distance Education Application Fees
- The entry form fee of the MGCGV DDE entry form for admissions 2021 is only INR 200.
- Aspirants that are submitting their entry forms late will have to submit a late fee fine of INR 500/-. Those who are submitting an even later will have to submit a fine of INR 1000/-.
- Some courses may differ in entry form fee as per their challan, so Candidates should still check the defined entry form fee for their specific course of application in MGCGV DDE admission 2021.