MHA Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 2-year graduate degree focusing on planning, starting a business, and managing healthcare. For this course, you need a bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 50 per cent of the possible points. Admission to this programme is based on tests or past performance.
- Full-Form: Masters of Hospital Administration
- Duration: 2 Years
- Fee: Approx INR 50,000 to INR 80,000 per year
- Career Options: Government health services, Health insurance companies, Clinical departments, Educational institutions, Public health agencies, and more.
The price of an MHA Distance Education programme can change based on the school and how the classes are set up. The MHA course aims to help students improve their ability to think critically, analyze, and communicate. The MHA curriculum includes HRM, Hospital Operations Management, IT for Hospitals, Hospital Environment and Healthcare, Commercial Management, BioStat, etc. Depending on experience and skill, the first salary can be anywhere from INR 2.5 to 7.5 LPA.
MHA Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Name of the course||Master of Hospital Administration|
|Duration of Course||2 Years|
|Eligibility||Bachelor with science stream|
|Average course fee||INR 50,000 to INR 80,000|
|University Approved By||UGC, DEB|
Is MHA Distance Education Admission worth it?
MHA Distance Education is a course worth it due to the employment opportunities offered to such degree holders.
- Skills: This course is excellent with its learning perspective, managerial skills, leadership, time management, decision-making, communication, collaboration, interpersonal skills, multitasking, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: Students are managers of their study timings in such learning methods. They can decide how much they will spend on the lectures and assignments.
- Fee and Cost: For an academic year, the fee structure for this distance MHA course lies between INR INR 50,000 and INR 80,000 per annum. It is one of the affordable fees for most students.
- Earn While You Learn: There are numerous options for students to work during the study years of the distance MHA course. It allows them to continue their learning without any disturbance due to the earning tasks.
MHA Distance Education Admission 2023
The distance MHA course is the most comprehensive in the Hospital Administration field. It is available in various distance universities. Most universities offer admission in two sessions, first in January and second in July. A student who wishes to take the Master of Healthcare Administration program in distance learning does not need an entrance exam.
The admission procedure for that course is available on the official website of the University. Students can fill out the application form according to the University’s criteria and submit registration fees. For MHA distance education course fee is INR 50,000 – INR 80,000 (Approximately).
Eligibility Criteria for MHA Distance Education Admission
Students who wish to enrol in this course must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences/Health Sciences/Allied Health Sciences/any other stream from a UGC-approved University with a minimum of 55% marks (in aggregate). Selection criteria will be released for getting this course depending on the University.
Before registering for the program, candidates from other streams will be required to attend a two-week bridge program offered by the Department.
MHA Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Candidates need to apply for MHA Distance Education admission on the official website of the University.
- Filling admission form with the required details.
- Complete the application form with the correct information.
- Pay the application fee through net banking, such as debit, credit, or UPI.
- After that, click on the submit button
- Download the receipt for future reference.
MHA Distance Education Admission: Scope
Students can choose Distance MHA courses from a wide range of fields of Hospital Administration. The way, of course, is designed is that the students can develop leadership, management, administration, and understanding of healthcare systems. In recent years it has developed faster than other courses. Students who pursue this course have more opportunities to explore advanced research for better career opportunities.
MHA Distance Education Admission: Job Types
Students who complete the MHA distance education course can choose Jobs as Medical Transcriptionist, Public Health Agencies, Mental Health, Rehabilitation centres, Health insurance companies, etc. They can get Management level Jobs. Here are some of the specific job titles students can land with MHA.
|Clinical Director||Nurse Practitioner|
|Corporate Healthcare Manager||Organ Transplant Programme Manager|
|Govt. Healthcare Consultant||Medical Superintendent|
|Health insurance Administrator||Chief Operating Officer|
|Patient Administration Specialist||Assistant Medical Superintendent|
MHA Distance Education Admission offered by Top Universities
- Kerala University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Amity University, Noida
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University – [SVSU], Meerut
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology
- Dr D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, University
Be the first to leave a review.