MHA Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 2-year graduate degree focusing on planning, starting a business, and managing healthcare. For this course, you need a bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 50 per cent of the possible points. Admission to this program is based on tests or past performance. The last date announced by IGNOU for MHA admission is 27 March 2023.
- Full-Form: Masters of Hospital Administration
- Duration: 2 Years
- Fee: Approx INR 50,000 to INR 80,000 per year
- Career Options: Government health services, Health insurance companies, Clinical departments, Educational institutions, Public health agencies, and more.
The price of an MHA Distance Education programme can change based on the school and how the classes are set up. The MHA course aims to help students improve their thinking, analysing, and communicating skills. The MHA curriculum includes HRM, Hospital Operations Management, IT for Hospitals, Hospital Environment and Healthcare, Commercial Management, BioStat, etc. Depending on experience and skill, the first salary can be anywhere from INR 2.5 to 7.5 LPA.
MHA Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Name of the course||Master of Hospital Administration|
|Duration of Course||2 Years|
|Eligibility||Bachelor with science stream|
|Average course fee||INR 50,000 to INR 80,000|
|University Approved By||UGC, DEB|
Is MHA Distance Education Admission worth it?
MHA Distance Education is a course worth it due to the employment opportunities offered to such degree holders.
- Skills: This course is excellent with its learning perspective, managerial skills, leadership, time management, decision-making, communication, collaboration, interpersonal skills, multitasking, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: Students are managers of their study timings in such learning methods. They can decide how much they will spend on the lectures and assignments.
- Fee and Cost: For an academic year, the fee structure for this distance MHA course lies between INR INR 50,000 and INR 80,000 per annum. It is one of the affordable fees for most students.
- Earn While You Learn: There are numerous options for students to work during the study years of the distance MHA course. It allows them to continue their learning without any disturbance due to the earning tasks.
MHA Distance Education Admission 2023
The distance MHA course is the most comprehensive in the Hospital Administration field. It is available in various distance universities. Most universities offer admission in two sessions, first in January and second in July. A student who wishes to take the Master of Healthcare Administration program in distance learning does not need an entrance exam.
The admission procedure for that course is available on the official website of the University. Students can fill out the application form according to the University’s criteria and submit registration fees. For MHA distance education course fee is INR 50,000 – INR 80,000 (Approximately).
Eligibility Criteria for MHA Distance Education Admission
Students who wish to enrol in this course must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences/Health Sciences/Allied Health Sciences/any other stream from a UGC-approved University with a minimum of 55% marks (in aggregate). Selection criteria will be released for getting this course, depending on the University.
Before registering for the program, candidates from other streams will be required to attend a two-week bridge program offered by the Department.
MHA Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Candidates need to apply for MHA Distance Education admission on the official website of the University.
- Filling admission form with the required details.
- Complete the application form with the correct information.
- Pay the application fee through net banking, such as debit, credit, or UPI.
- After that, click on the submit button
- Download the receipt for future reference.
MHA Distance Education Admission: Scope
There are numerous hospital administration specialties from which distance learning MHA courses can be selected. Of course, it is intended for the students to gain leadership, management, administrative skills, and a knowledge of healthcare systems. It has advanced more quickly than other courses in recent years. If they choose to take this course, students will have more opportunities to investigate cutting-edge research for greater employment opportunities.
MHA Distance Education Admission: Job Types
Students who complete the MHA distance education course can choose Jobs as Medical Transcriptionist, Public Health Agencies, Mental Health, Rehabilitation centres, Health insurance companies, etc. They can get Management level Jobs. Here are some of the specific job titles students can land with MHA.
|Clinical Director||Nurse Practitioner|
|Corporate Healthcare Manager||Organ Transplant Programme Manager|
|Govt. Healthcare Consultant||Medical Superintendent|
|Health insurance Administrator||Chief Operating Officer|
|Patient Administration Specialist||Assistant Medical Superintendent|
MHA Distance Education Admission offered by Top Universities
- Kerala University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Amity University, Noida
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University – [SVSU], Meerut
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology
- Dr D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, University
MHA Distance Education IGNOU
Admission to the Course MHA distance education has been ongoing at IGNOU, interested students can apply for admission before the last date of 30 June 2023.
According to IGNOU the duration of the MHA distance education programme is 2 to 4 years. A student needs to pay a Rs 10,000 per semester fee charge to pursue this course from IGNOU, and there is no age limit to get admission to this master’s degree course.
IGNOU MHA distance education admission eligibility criteria: A BSc degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration or a bachelor’s degree in hotel management and catering technology or an equivalent degree must be required to get admission to the Master of Hospitality Administration distance education program at IGNOU.
MHA Distance Education in India
In India, Candidates can pursue a Master of Hospital Administration distance education course after completion of their bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream. The fee charges for this Masters’s degree program vary in different universities located in different states of India such as Tamilnadu, Kerala, Telangana, Delhi, etc. But the average fee range for this program ranges between Rs 50,000 to Rs 80,000.
MHA Distance Education in Kerala
In Kerala, There are several universities and colleges are located including the University of Kerala, University of Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi University, etc. Students can check these universities for MHA distance education admission. The minimum eligibility to get admission to MHA courses at these universities is a bachelor’s degree with a science stream.
Be the first to leave a review.