Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2023: Mother Teresa University distance education courses admission 2023-24 are now begun. Interested candidates can apply to UG and PG courses BBA, BA, BCom, MA, and MCom by visiting the official website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in. Application forms must be submitted by the applicants before the deadline, An expected deadline for submission of the Centre for Distance and Online Education (CDOE) Mother Teresa University admission form is 31 August 2023. The registration fee for UG courses is INR 200and for the PG course INR 300.
- Mother Teresa Women’s University distance education admission 2023-24 last date is 15 September 2023. (Tentative). Apply here
- Online registrations for UG and PG courses admission are now begun at Mother Teresa Women’s University distance education for the academic year session 2023-24. Source
In 1988, Mother Teresa Women’s University’s Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) was established at Kodaikanal. This University offers different UG and PG courses in various streams. It is a state-type of University that the native state govt set up under the command of the Federal govt of India. This University provides learning to female candidates only, and students can apply online and offline for admission.
The state government of India set up this University to promote women’s learning in the region. This University provides regular, and distance learning modes to the candidates at its main campus, and University offers various UG & PG Courses. Students can check under this article.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Location||Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
This university is counted among one the best women’s universities in India that are under the direct rule of the state govt. This university has been located on Google maps in the state of TN in the center of Dindigul. This university provides both regular and distance modes of learning to the candidates at its main campus. To provide distance learning to the candidates, a special council was added to the admin staff of the university whose duty was to promote the distance mode of learning and improve the system of distance learning in the region.
Latest Distance Education Courses
Mother Teresa Women’s University DDE Admission 2023?
Mother Teresa University distance education admission 2023-24 has been started for the July 2023 session, Candidates looking for admission to its UG or PG courses can register themselves through its official website. The University offers admission to BA, BBA, BCom, MCom, and MA programmes at present.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education UG Admission?
CDOE Mother Teresa Women’s University welcomes students to get admission to its BA, BBA, and BCom undergraduate courses for the academic year session 2023-24. University offered BA programme in English, Tamil, and History specializations.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education PG Admission?
At the postgraduate level, WTWU CDOE offered only MA and MCom courses under ODL mode. To which application forms are invited by the university for the academic year session 2023-24. Aspirants looking for admission to MA in English, Tamil, History or Women’s study or MCom programme under distance learning mode can opt for admission to this university. The university charges a Rs 300 registration fee.
Mother Teresa University Distance Education Courses Offered
- BA English
- BA Tamil
- BA History
- MA Tamil
- MA English
- MA History
- MA Women’s Study
MTWU DDE Fee Structure & Eligibility for Admission
BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- Bachelor of Arts is a 3-year duration undergraduate degree offered by Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education in English, Tamil, and History specializations.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board to opt for admission to the BA programme at MTWU CDOE.
- Mother Teresa Women’s University BA distance education fee range is Rs 4,600 per year.
BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)
- A Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate degree offered by Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education university.
- Candidates who have passed their 12th standard qualification are eligible to apply for admission to this programme.
- Mother Teresa University BCom distance education fee range is Rs 4,600 per year.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Application Form 2023
- The candidate must fill out the application only in English.
- The Date of Birth should match the Date of Birth on the Certificate of 10th/Plus Two
- Names and spelling should be the same as those on the 10th / +2 examination certificate.
- The course chosen should be clearly indicated in the allocated space.
- The provided information should be accurate and true.
- Completed application forms should be submitted with all required attachments.
- The list of enclosures must include the submissions.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
I recommend the candidates follow the steps given below in this article for easier application:
- Go to the official page of the university via the link provided below in this article.
- Now, as you open the university’s Admission portal, you’ll receive an application form.
- Read this registration form carefully and start filling it by providing suitable info in the spaces allocated for them.
- Now pay the fee and submit all this stuff to the main portal of the university.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Result
The only way for students to check their scores is online. It won’t be sent by any other offline method. The DEE results are shown on the website individually. Applicants can also find out when their tests are. The exam result for the student is provided as a PDF file.
Students can also fill out the reevaluation form if they fail an exam or are unsatisfied with their performance. On the page, you can also find the results of the reevaluation. Students can check their DDE exam results by doing the following:
- Go to Mother Teresa Women’s University DDE’s official website.
- On the website homepage, search for the News and Events section.
- Choose News & Events from the menu.
- Click on the DDE Result link.
- select the particular programme link.
- Further, select the course year followed by different disciplines course link.
All dates are tentative for Admission to Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education more information visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.