Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2022: 30 June 2022 is the last date of motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in admission. In 1988, Mother Teresa Women’s University’s Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) was established at Kodaikanal. This University offers different UG and PG courses in various streams. It is a state type of University that the native state govt set up under the command of the Federal govt of India. This University provides learning to female candidates only, and students can apply online and offline for admission.
The state government of India set up this University to promote women’s learning in the region. This University provides regular, and distance learning modes to the candidates at its main campus, and University offers various UG & PG Courses. Students can check under this article.
- For July Session Admission 2022 will begin on 30 June 2022. Click Here
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Location||Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
This university is counted among one the best women’s universities in India that are under the direct rule of the state govt. This university has been located by Google maps in the state of TN in the center of Dindigul. This university provides both regular and distance modes of learning to the candidates at its main campus. To provide distance learning to the candidates, a special council was added to the admin staff of the university whose duty was to promote the distance mode of learning and improve the system of distance learning in the region.
Latest Distance Education Courses
Mother Teresa Women’s University DDE Admission 2022
Mother Teresa Women’s University DDE admission 2022 last date is 30 June 2022 for the UG, PG, and management degree courses. The admission window opens for BSC, BCOM, BBA, PGDCA, MA Tamil, MA English, MBA, and more. UG application fee is INR 200, and the PG courses registration or application fee is INR 300. Aspirants can deposit INR 500 for the MBA, and MCA programs.
Admission to Mother Teresa distance degree programs is given after the conduction of entrance, and non-entrance mode. Except for some specific degree programs, the university approves admission directly. Candidates who are seeking admission to MBA can apply after passing the management/national level entrance exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, or XAT.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education UG Admission
Applicants are offered many degree programs at this stage that including the following programs given below:
- Applicants can apply for this program if they have a valid certificate of passing 10+2 levels of learning from a recognized board.
- Applicants can apply for admission in this program if they have a valid diploma degree in any technical program.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education PG Admission
- Applicants can apply for admission in this program after completing any PG course with a minimum of 50% marks from any UGC-recognized university.
MTWU DDE Admission Last Date
|Last date of Application (Entrance-based courses)||May 13, 2022|
|Last date of Application (Non-Entrance based courses)||June 16, 2022|
|TANCET Exam Date (MBA and MCA)||May 14, 2022|
MTWU Application Form
- The candidate must fill out the application only in English.
- The Date of Birth should match the Date of Birth on the Certificate of 10th/Plus Two
- Names and spelling should be the same as those on the 10th / +2 examination certificate.
- The course chosen should be clearly indicated in the allocated space.
- The provided information should be accurate and true.
- Completed application forms should be submitted with all required attachments.
- The list of enclosures must include the submissions.
MTWU DDE Courses
Courses are offered by the University are as follows:-
- M.LIB SC
MTWU Fee Structure
- M.Sc. Biotechnology & M.Sc. Computer Science:- Rs.15000
- MCA:– Rs.16000
- M.Sc. Chemistry :– Rs.15,200
- M.Sc. Foods & Nutrition, Textiles & Clothing :- Rs 10,200
- M.Sc. Visual Communication:– Rs.30,000
- M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc. Physics, B.Ed. Special
Education, M.Ed. General & M.Ed. Special
Education :– Rs.10,000.
- MBA:– Rs.20,000.
- M.A. Mass Communication:- Rs.5000.
- M.Com., M.A., MSW, M.Sc. Mathematics:- Rs.3900.
- MBA Tourism:– Rs.7900.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Admission Process
I recommend the candidates follow the steps given below in this article for easier application:
- Go to the official page of the university via the link provided below in this article.
- Now, as you open the university’s Admission portal, you’ll receive an application form.
- Read this registration form carefully and start filling it by providing suitable info in the spaces allocated for them.
- Now pay the fee and submit all this stuff to the main portal of the university.
MTWU DDE Admit Card
An admit card is allotted to all the candidates before the exam, and we can download this admit card by following the steps given below:
- Go to the exam portal of the university and select Admit card
- Now fill the dialogue box by providing info, and you’ll receive your application form after a while.
MTWU DDE: How to Use Login Portal?
Candidates can take a large number of benefits after signing in to the official web of the university, and they can do it through this process:
- Go to the web of MTW University and select the portal of the registry.
- Select the “new user” icon and start creating a new ID for yourself at this forum.
- Also, set up a recovery mail on this ID to unlock it when you forget your code.
All dates are tentative for Admission to Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education more information visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.