Mother Teresa University Distance Education Admission 2022 | UG & PG Courses, Eligibility Criteria: In 1988, Mother Teresa Women’s University’s Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) was established at Kodaikanal. This University offers different UG and PG courses in various streams. It is a state type of university that the native state govt set up under the command of the Federal govt of India. This University provides learning to female candidates only; there are no male candidates in any program.
The state government of India set up this university to promote women’s learning in the region. This university provides both regular and distance learning modes to the candidates at its main campus. To provide distance learning to the candidates, a special council was added to the admin staff of the university whose duty was to promote the distance mode of learning and improve the system of distance learning in the region.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Highlights:
|University Name||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Location||Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Mother Teresa University Distance Education Admission 2022
Students can pay the application fees either offline or online modes of payment. Applications for Mother Teresa University Distance Education will be available for the courses like MBA, MCA, and merit-based courses such as M.Sc., MA.B.Ed., M.Phil. Mother Teresa Women’s University allows applicants to apply for admission by paying INR 500, and SC and ST applicants must pay INR 350 per application.
MTWU Distance Education UG Admission
Applicants are offered many degree programs at this stage that include the following programs given below:
- Applicants can apply for this program if they have a valid certificate of passing 10+2 with any recognized board. MWTU is offering the programme in three years period. Applicants have to pay yearly a fee of 2500.
- To take admission in this specialization, Aspirants have to clear their intermediate level exam from any course with any stream with required marks. MWTU set the fee of 2500 INR annually for three years BA (English) programme.
MTWU Distance Education PG Admission
- Applicants can apply for admission in the program in MTWU after completing any UG course with mathematics subject as compulsory from any UGC-recognized university. In Mother Teresa University Distance Education, The fee of the MCA course is 14000 INR on an annual basis for a three-year duration.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance Education Application Form 2022
- The applications of MWTU are available for the online and offline modes.
- Prospectus and Application forms are available in person at any Study Centres.
- Fill the form and required data for the admission verification process.
- Please submit the completed applications to the appropriate Study Centre.
- Mother Teresa Women’s University sets the last date for receipt of applications and payment in Kodaikanal.
MTWU DDE Admit Card
An admit card is allotted to all the candidates before the exam, and we can download this admit card by following the steps given below:
- Go to the exam portal of the university and select Admit card
- Now fill the dialogue box by providing info, and you’ll receive your application form after a while.
MTWU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can take a large number of benefits after signing in to the official web of the university, and they can do it by this process:
- Go to the web of MTW University and select the portal of the registry.
- Select the “new user” icon and start creating a new ID for yourself at this forum.
- Also, set up a recovery mail on this ID to unlock it when you forget your code.
MTWU DDE Application Fees
For local candidates of the state, this application fee ranges between 302 to 378 INR that has to be paid on the spot.